Ms. Lenoir

(This is who I am going to have play Ms

(This is who I am going to have play Ms. Lenoir. If you want to imagine someone else that is fine with me)

"And Ms. Lena... you give my best to Ms. Lenoir, you hear, cher?" Jacques told Lena as she got into her truck. "I'll do that, Jacques. Thanks. Ready? Follow me and hang on. The road's a little bumpy" Lena told the gang and Daphne nodded as she was driving.

The drive started out slow and the more they drove the more bumps they drove over on the road. A few times the gang hit there head on the top of the mystery machine. Finally they got close to a white mansion with a gardener planting some plants.

"There's the haunted house" Sammi said and she looked out at it with wonder. "Are you getting all of this, Brady?" Daphne asked. "Yep. Got it, Daph. Lena wasn't kidding. This place is crawling with cats" Brady said and Scooby jumped up from where he was sitting. "Cats?" He said and took the camera from Brady.

He looked into it and saw a bunch of cats around the house. "Cats!" Scooby exclaimed before jumping out of the van. "Scooby come back" Sammi yelled before Daphne stopped the van and everyone got out of the van.

While they were getting out, Scooby was running around and chasing the cats. Even through the plants the gardener just planted. "You mutt! I just planted those!" The gardener yelled after Scooby. Scooby kept running after the cats until he got stuck under a wagon wheel.

"Scooby, leave them alone!" Fred yelled after Scooby and the gang started to run to where Scooby was. The cats had a mischievous look on their face before Scooby broke the wheel off the wagon. Scooby went back to chasing the cats and Shaggy caught one of the pots that was thrown up.

"Great with cats? Huh" Lena said and Shaggy chuckled nervously. "Scooby-Doo, stop!" Shaggy yelled and dropped the pot. Scooby didn't stop until he had a run in with a blonde haired lady.

And by run in, it means he run into her and tackled her pretty much. "Ms. Lenoir" Lena gasped and the gang ran to get Scooby off Ms. Lenoir. "Who brought this...dog?" Ms. Lenoir said as Sammi and Shaggy got Scooby off her.

"Dog? Where?" Scooby asked looking for the Dog. "I'm terribly sorry. We should have held onto him better. I'm Daphne Blake of Coast To Coast" Daphne said and Ms. Lenoir looked at Daphne. "You know, the TV show?" Daphne said and Ms. Lenoir looked at Daphne again.

"We do not have television on my island. Lena, what are they doing here?" Ms. Lenoir asked Lena. "You know this whole encounter reminds me of the time me and you tried to go on a date" Brady whispered to Sammi and she chuckled at the memory.

Fred looked at Sammi and Sammi mouthed she would tell him later. Fred nodded but wrapped an arm around Sammi before bringing her closer. Sammi looked up at Fred but he was paying attention to the conversation in front of them.

"But your house is simply beautiful, Ms. Lenoir. Isn't it, Brady?" Daphne said when Sammi started paying attention again to the conversation. "Picture perfect. Just how old is it?" Brady asked holding up the camera.

"It has been in my family for generations. It was a pepper plantation. Some of the hottest peppers in Louisiana grow on this island" Ms. Lenoir told the gang and Shaggy and Scooby looked at each other.

"We've hit the proverbial chili pepper jackpot" Shaggy told Scooby and Scooby started to drool. Sammi shook her head at her brother before speaking up. "So, Ms. Lenoir, is your house really..." Sammi started and Ms. Lenoir finished for her.

"Haunted? Yes. It is an old house with a restless spirit. You're welcome to look around, if you'd like" Ms. Lenoir said. "Would we ever! Do you mind us taping?" Daphne said pointing to Brady and the Camera.

"No. Of course not. In fact, I'd be most flattered. But, you'll have to do something about your...dog" Ms. Lenoir said with disgust when she said Dog. "Food always keeps Scooby occupied" Shaggy said and Ms. Lenoir nodded.

"If it will keep him from chasing my cats, you're welcome to my kitchen" Ms. Lenoir said with a smile. "Groovy! Come on, Scoob" Shaggy said and Scooby followed Shaggy inside.

Sammi and Fred followed the two inside with Velma following them. "Sorry about all the damage" Brady told Lena and Lena shook her head. "Don't worry, Beau will take care of it" Lena told Brady and Daphne looked at Lena.

"Beau?" Daphne questioned. "Our new gardener" Lena said walking inside and Daphne looked at Beau and heard him mumble something before going inside. Shaggy and Scooby went to the Kitchen while everyone else went to Ms. Lenoir's Library.

Ms. Lenoir let the gang look around and Sammi immediately went to one of the book sections and took out a book. The book was one of her favorites "The Wizard of Oz". Sammi remembered when her and Shaggy's mom would read this to them before they went to bed when they were little.

She smiled at the memory before she put it back on the shelf where she found it. "Whatcha looking at there?" Fred asked as he came up behind her. Sammi jumped not knowing Fred was behind her before slapping him in the shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?" Fred asked with a smile on.

"You know why you jerk" Sammi said before crossing her arms. "What do you want? Cause you obviously want something or else you wouldn't be over here giving me puppy dog eyes. Especially knowing that I can't resist them" Sammi said and Fred nodded.

"You told me you would tell me about what you and Brady where talking about Later. And this is later" Fred said and Sammi rolled her eyes. "I mean it is technically later" Fred continued and Sammi shook her head.

"Ok I get it. Alright so remember when the gang broke up?" Sammi asked Fred and he nodded. "Well my brother was supposed to be my ride but I didn't want to go with him so I called Brady" Sammi started and Fred listened to every word.
___________________________
Hey guys. So I am late on my updating but for a little while my Wattpad was acting weird. I would work on this and then I would have to go do something. When I would come back all that I had just put in would be gone. I finally got it fixed(by updating it) and I finally got to get all I put in here to stay. So hopefully I can update sooner than I did. Anyways thanks for reading and see you guys next time.