š‘šˆš†š‡š“š„šŽš”š’ [chronicle...

By -WINEAUNT

š‘šˆš†š‡š“š„šŽš”š’ ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” Narnias people needed saviours, and instead they got a ragtag group of siblings... More

EPIGRAPH
SYNOPSIS
ACT ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilogue
RETURNING HOME FROM NARNIA [oneshot]
ACT TWO
SYNOPSIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Epilogue
ACT THREE
SYNOPSIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
read

7

2.5K 106 46
By -WINEAUNT

ELIZAS EYES cracked open, as the blindingly bright sun began to rise in the distance. The girl was flashed back to experiencing her first Narnian sunrise in the snow, while she kept watch during the early hours of the day. To think that, that memory had been hundreds of years old Narnia time scared the girl frankly.

She sat up, making the fabric on top of her fall to the fall. Her eyes fluttered down and for the first time noticed the article that had been placed on top of her. It was obviously Peters- due to the red colour and High King emblem.

Eliza stretched out her limbs, trying to shake the stiffness from her body. The Narnians had already gotten down to business and were preparing to leave the base. The girl waded through the crowds, stopping in front of a centaur who offered her armor and new clothes for for battle.

Eliza thanked him graciously, but soon hurried away to find Lucy, the only sibling that wasn't annoying her at this current moment. She waltzed through the long tunnel leading to Aslans stone table, but before she rounded the corner, she heard her siblings voices talking among each other.

"I didn't see her come in last night," Edmund said, his voice laced with worry. Eliza froze and pressed her back against the stone so she could listen without being seen.

"That's because she didn't." Lucy replied, her small voice being overtaken by the oldest Pevensie.

"Eliza slept outside." Peter informed Susan and Edmund, "We had a disagreement beforehand and I guess she didn't want to face me." Eliza rolled her eyes- how in the name of Aslan was Peter this self centred?

"That's probably not the only reason," Lucy added, "Edmund and her also fought." Elizas heart dropped a little as she shut her eyes.

"You and Eliza had a fight?!" Susan exclaimed as if it weren't possible, the twins rarely fought- and even when they did, they made up within an hour or so.

"Wait, really?" Peter questioned in disbelief, Eliza could sense a feeling of confusion radiating from him.

"I may have told her that she was a bit selfish." Edmund winced, making Peter groan in frustration.

"Is that why she left camp?" Peter said to Edmund, "It wasn't just about the plan- and Lucy you knew?"

"I did." Lucy whispered, before clearing her throat, she was so very obviously trying to guilt-trip them, "She must feel awful- her two brothers arguing with her at the same time. Poor Eliza." The guilt she was trying to place on them, certainly had landed.

"Hey, What are you doing?" Caspian began from behind Eliza, making her jump and clamp a hand firmly over his mouth- taking the boy back in shock.

"Are they ready to go?" She whispered, earning a silent nod from Caspian, "I'll get them then." The prince nodded and retreated while Eliza took a shaky breath in and walked forward.

"I mean- she was wrong. This plan will work-" Peter continued, the sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted the siblings conversation.

Eliza stood at the tunnel entrance with her sword strapped to her side, and her arms folded. "They're ready for you." She said bluntly, before turning and leaving the Pevensies to glare at Peter and his last sentence.

Eliza felt the urge to punch something hard, to try unleash her anger but she refrained from doing so. Instead she ran out of the How, where the Narnian warriors were gathered, awaiting for Peter to give the commands. The older Pevensie appeared with her siblings, after a few moments. Eliza stood off to the side not paying that much attention to what the older boy was saying, she was snapped back to reality by Lucy encasing her in a tight goodbye hug.

The warriors had begun their trek, while Peter lagged behind counting troops with Edmund. "Lu, if we don't make it back, I love you...I really do." Eliza murmured to the younger girl.

"Don't say that!" Lucy whined, hitting her in her shoulder, "You'll make it back. I promise... Do you?"

"Yes, I promise." Eliza sighed, ruffling the girls hair and walking down the slope, as Edmund, Susan and Peter finished up.

THEY'D BEEN walking for hours. Eliza had walked alongside the 'valiant' Reepicheep as he told her tales of his bravery and might on the battlefield. The girl had tuned out for half of it but still nodded and respected him nevertheless. Edmund walked metres behind with Peter and Susan as they kept an eye out for stragglers.

"She really does have a way with the people." Peter spoke up, his gaze unmoving from the girl as another faun joined their conversation.

"She does, doesn't she." Edmund sighed, shifting uncomfortably in his armor. Susan glanced at her brother before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Go." Susan instructed, "Apologise." Edmund nodded, not needing to be told twice. He took a breath in before walking quickly towards Eliza.

"And then the toad leaped at me!" Reepicheep exclaimed, "The nerve! I soon defeated him."

Eliza chuckled lowly, shaking her head, "The audacity!" She joined in- freezing, when a hand was placed on her arm. The girl knew who it was and sighed, she turned to face her twin, "Is there a problem?".

Edmund shook his head before stopping and nodding instead. "Can we talk?" He mumbled.

"I'm in the middle of something." She replied, taking her arm back from his grasp.

"It's alright your majesty, we'll leave you two to talk!" Reepicheep said cheerfully, thinking he was doing his queen a favour. The girl groaned internally as the creatures ran ahead, leaving the twins to talk.

"Eliza, I'm sorry." Edmund blurted out, as the two walked. Eliza scoffed loudly not stopping as she walked.

"For which part?" She questioned, "Calling me faithless or just being downright horrid."

"Both." Edmund frowned, "I shouldn't have lashed out at you." Eliza nodded, her eyes still stuck ahead.

"No. You shouldn't have." Eliza said firmly, her hand resting on the hilt of her sword.

"Please Liza- it was a stupid fight- I didn't actually mean anything." Edmund pleaded, as the girls eyes were trained on the Narnians in front of her.

"Maybe it was stupid to you, but it felt pretty honest to me." She snapped, her gaze unwavering from ahead of her. Edmund has his mouth open slightly in shock. His twin never stayed mad at him for long, after one apology she would've had forgiven him.

"I was stupid." Edmund sighed, correcting and rephrasing his words from earlier, "Please Liza- If anything goes wrong today, we'll regret not making up."

"If anything goes wrong today, I'll be there to say I told you so." Eliza replied, "I forgive you Ed, but there's part of me that doesn't want to. I love the people of Narnia- hell the last time we were here, I spent all my hours with those men. I told Peter we weren't going to be ready for tonight's attack and he ignored and you insisted that I had no faith in the Narnians. It really shows how valued my opinion and thoughts are. I haven't had to try this hard to be heard since I was knighted by Aslan."

Edmund was silent as he digested her words. He knew what she was talking about, he knew about the uproar that her knightship had caused, because although Narnia was an accepting place- some men didn't believe a woman could sufficiently lead them to success. Eliza had to work hard day after day just to prove herself worthy.

"I don't want to fight anymore. I miss my sister. I miss laughing with you, I miss talking to you about Peter, I miss when you laugh at my stupid-snarky jokes. It's only been a day but I've missed you so much." Edmund rambled, making the girl look down guiltily.

"I've missed you too Eddy," Eliza mumbled, "Come here." He slung an arm around her shoulder and the two walked in silence unaware that their siblings had overheard every single word they'd said.

Could you tell this was a filler?

Because I sure could :)

Anyway, life is manic atm, I don't have a lot of free time and honestly things are really stressful.

I love you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 9.4K 61
āš˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜Øš˜³š˜¢š˜·š˜Ŗš˜µš˜ŗ.āž ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” š•®š–š–Žš–’š–†š–Šš–—š–† ą¼»ā though the world has kept us apart, this tether ...
68.2K 2K 37
"I've heard of this place." "You have?" "My mother used to tell me stories." ----------------------- Charlotte Baker always believed in a fantasy wor...
32.3K 486 8
š•°š–‰š–’š–šš–“š–‰ š•»š–Šš–›š–Šš–“š–˜š–Žš–Š š– š•±š–Šš–’!š•½š–Šš–†š–‰š–Šš–— | in which two rulers of narnia slowly fall for one another.
116K 5.8K 33
James Pevensie and his siblings unexpectedly return to Narnia, but everything's changed. He hadn't expected to bring his friends along with him, but...