Percabeth In High School *Fin...

De KawaiiMango11

This is that cliche story when Annabeth goes to Percy's school. Only, Percy goes to Annabeth's school. The... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
AN
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Tagged!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
AN
Chapter 24

Chapter 11

10.9K 107 222
De KawaiiMango11

I went back and started reading the comments you guys leave, and you guys are hilarious!  Also, it's kind fo hard keeping track of everyone who supports this story, so please let me know if you weren't included in the shoutout list on the tagged chapter.  Thx!

Veronica POV:

Gary is so desperate for attention that he would twist the truth about Percy just to get Annabeth to like him.  

"I feel like if he does one more thing to try to break you guys up, we should kick him out of the friend group" Brian said.  

"I agree" I said.  

"100%" Annabeth nodded.

"I mean, you guys have been his friend longer than me, but all this started when I came to your school.  I mean, I can just transfer to a different school and leave you guys alone" Percy said. 

"Well if you go to a new school, I am too" Annabeth told Percy.  

"No, he's just jealous.  He'll come around eventually" Brian told the group.  Suddenly, I had an idea.  

"What if we find the perfect girl for him that isn't Annabeth?" I asked excitedly.  

"Sure" Percy replied.  

"Whatever will get him away from me ASAP" Annebeth grumbled.  

"So it's decided, we will find the perfect girl for Gary!"

Gary POV: 

My friends suck.  I try to tell them how evil Percy is and they don't believe me.  They're all wrapped around Percy's little finger.  There has to be some way I can show them that he's manipulating them. 

 What if I do exactly what I did today, except I videotape it so they can SEE Percy being evil.  No, because he could still convince them that he's innocent and kind.  Which he is NOT. 

Challenge Percy to a competition? Yeah, I'll pick the categories, and he'll have to try to beat me.  The plan is foolproof.  Wait, no it isn't, he'll just cheat.  

I'll go on the internet and dig up some dirt on him.  *insert evil laughing*

This chapter is really bad.  I had no ideas of what to do, but the next chapter will be a lot better than this.  Sorry this is short.  

Disipointed in myself,

KawaiiMango11

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

444K 8.8K 37
After college Percy and Annabeth went back to camp half-blood for a little vacation. But time passed by Annabeth found a job, a job that she didn't r...
988K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.1M 37.3K 50
Annabeth and Percy starts another year in an unexpected situation, they are going to high school! Which means high school drama and a lot of parties...
176K 1.9K 10
****SPOILERS***** So we all know that after the war with Gaea, Percy and Annabeth went back to high school. But what happens when the mortals me...