Dharmiyaan

Von Anjanaa31

A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart. Mehr

Introduction.
An Unusual Day
Arnav's Decision.
Arnav at Amarpur
Arshi meet
Aasha's mission
Amar and Aasha fight
Arnav's Accident
Aasha and Dadi's wish
Its ASR.....
Thunder shock....
Kushi's move
Wedding bells
ASR's step
Arnav and his friends
Passing Days
Good news on the door.
Happy moments.
search around Delhi
Jungle......
A call for Arnav.....
Arnav's trip
Arnav Kushi's encounter.
The Engagement
present
Romance.......
Dharmiyaan...
Dharmiyaan......
Ek tha villan.....
Emotional conversation
Dharmiyaan.....
Mehendhi
Haldi
Marriage.....
Dharmiyaan....
Arshi in Vikram's home.
Epilogue
Thankyou note.....

Delhi.....

5.1K 336 24
Von Anjanaa31

Two three days passed away, Kushi was so happy with her life. Arnav was bursting in happiness every second. They both decided to leave for Delhi. Aasha has already left a day before with Ajay and Sweta. Arnav was so sad but he can't stop a mother from doing her responsibilities towards her son's unborn baby.

They both are leaving to Delhi today. All are having breakfast together before Arshi leave for Delhi. Not to forget Amar and Anup have started their school work for which Arnav have came to Amarpur on the first place.

They both came down with their luggage. Everyone are waiting for them downstairs. Anup was having thin layer of tears in his eyes.

Arnav and Kushi went near Anup and bent down to take his blessings. Anup blessed them and hugged them - Be happy always my children. God bless you.....

Then they both moved near Amar and Ranjini. They also blessed him. Amar kept his hands on Arnav's shoulder and patted him - Remember what I said to you Arnav.

Arnav - Sure Papa.

Amar smiled - Iam always with you.....

Amar never knew what his words meant to Arnav. No matter how much older and wiser the children grew...... At some situations they will need their parents to protect them..... To stand by them..... Arnav felt protected now under his father's wings.

Next Mehek and Mahi hugged him tight - We will miss you Bhaiya...... After going to Delhi don't forget us.

Arnav smacked their head playfully and said - I'll miss you too my kiddo's. Study well both of you. I'll come to Diwali next time with your new laptops.

Mehek came out of the hug - I don't want Laptop. Bhas aap aajaao....

Mehek hugged Kushi too and said - I will miss you so much Bhabhi.....

Kushi - I will too my Miku....

Arnav got Anshulaa in his arms and went near Dadi and took her blessings along with Kushi. Dadi hugged three of them crying. Dadi - Jeethe raho mere bachoon.... God will bless you all.

Dadi gave a chocolate to Anshi who held it giggling and said "Thaaankoo " in a very baby voice.

Dadi - You are welcome.

Others moved to Arnav's car taking his and Kushi's luggage. While Dadi wrapped her arms around Arnav and Kushi.

Dadi looking at Anshi - Aww, Mera bacha, will you miss me ? I will miss you so much. I will be alone here na without you.... But you don't have to worry, your Dada and Mumma will soon give you a brother or sister for you to play with..... Khoob khelna Uske Saath.....

Arnav and Kushi blushed hearing it. Kushi - Dadi..... She whined.....

Dadi - What..... I didn't say anything wrong. Anshi bacha, don't worry your Mumma and papa will do anything for you.

Arnav - Dadi.... Are you mad ? What are you saying to my daughter..... ?

Dadi laughed at both their faces. Arnav hoped the driver seat while Kushi with Anshi sat on the passenger seat. They both are going to Delhi by road.

Elders smiled through tears while Kushi's eyes flew tears more. She was happy yet sad....
Happy for going with her love and sad for leaving her village. As the Car started everyone waved a bye to eachother. The family stood and watched the car slowly disappearing from their view. They stood there silently.

Amar held Anup's shoulder and patted him sighing. Amar - Let's move Anup. We have many works pending at the site.

Anup nodded and both moved to their land where a new school construction work is going on.

On the other hand -

Kushi was watching out of the window watching the village emotionally. Arnav held her hands and kissed her palms blinking his eyes to her that made her smile.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Can we visit here once in a month ?

Arnav smiled - if you are willing to travel this much long then you can come whenever you want ?

Kushi - Will you come also ?

Arnav - Of course..... Do you think that I'll let you come alone these much long distance ?

Kushi smiled widely kissing his cheek - Thank you so much hubby dearest.....

Arnav - pleasure is all mine Wifey....

Anshi was sleeping soundly then, Arnav parked the car on side and got out from the car. Moving to Kushi's side he lifted Anshi in his arms....

Kushi - why are you taking her away ?

Arnav - she slept Kushi. Let me lay her down on back seat.

Kushi - She's a baby. How can you let her lay alone ? Give her to me.

Arnav raised his brows in amusement - Kushi, she'll feel pain in whole body if you make her sit for this much long travel.

Kushi bit her tongue and let him lift the baby. Arnav carefully laid Anshi on the back seat buckling her with seat belt. He again came back to driver seat and looking at Anshi for once to check whether she's comfortable or not.... He started the vehicle.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Iam so happy. We are going to Our home.

Arnav smiled at her - Yes our home.

Kushi - Does it have park near by ?

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi - Anshu and me will go for a morning walk there. We both will play there, we'll enjoy there.

Arnav smiled - we do have a small park near by. And Anshi loves that place a lot. She'll jump around if I took her for a walk.

Kushi smiled widely. Kushi - When will we reach our home ?

Arnav - Hmm..... By late noon. May be 3 or 4 PM.

Kushi sulked hearing it. Arnav - what happened now ?

Kushi - Iam very eager to see Our home Arnav ji, like how it will look, what is the colour, how is the interior of kitchen, hall.... Everything.

Arnav laughed at her childishness - Woman behave like one. You are married now but still you are acting like a baby....

Kushi pouted - So what..... Papa says that one should never let the child inside him grow. Then life will get bored.

Arnav laughed - Good excuse Mrs. Raizada.....

Kushi smiled Looking at him. Then by speaking like that the whole travel went and the car slowly slowly entered the city Delhi.....

Kushi was in awe seeing Delhi from small streets to big villas Everything was awesome there. She was excited to see the new city. She was in Mumbai before but Delhi was different from Mumbai......

Arnav's car entered the gates of place named MM gardens that consists of villas and three floor apartment. He stopped his car near a beautiful villa. He got down from the car and went to Kushi's side.

He opened the door for her. Arnav - Come out Wifey..... Finally you are before your home.

Kushi looked the villa in awe. It was a separate villa with a large garden and pool around the whole house. She smiled widely looking at him. She opened the gate and Arnav lifted Anshi in his arms.

She moved to the door. Arnav gave her the key and she unlocked it. She was about to move.

Arnav - Wait a minute.....

Kushi frowned. Arnav moved inside and said - Welcome My love.....

As she stepped inside he kissed her forehead and said - Welcome Kushi......

" Welcome kiss instead of Aarthi..... " It was indeed a nice welcome sign for her.

Kushi - Thank you.....

Arnav smiled and wrapped his arms around hers and led her inside. She was amazed with the interiors. It was beautifully done with white and red combo hall, Dark coloured kitchen, bright lighted Bedroom, Anshi's play room, Two bedrooms of one used by Aasha and one guest room. She can sense it was away from traffic Delhi. So it was a peaceful and beautiful home of theirs. It doesn't felt strange. It felt as if she lived there for years. After touring her the home Arnav and Kushi sat down on the sofa in living room.

Kushi - Arnav ji you indeed have a good taste.

Arnav - I just chose the designs Kushi. It was designed by interior designers. That too on Aasha Maa's compulsion.

Kushi - What ?

Arnav - I came here just an year before. I was staying in a flat at first. Me and Vikram owned an apartment. After their death I couldn't live in that place. I wanted a change of environment. So I bought this home an year back and it took nearly a month for this house to get ready.

Kushi - who are all here ?

Arnav - Me, Anshi, Aasha Maa and now You.....

Kushi smiled hearing him while he kept on speaking this and that and the evening passed like that. He ordered food for them from outside.

Arnav - Adjust for today. From tomorrow our maid will be here to help you.

Kushi nodded her head and had dinner. Anshi slept again and laying her in her small baby bed with soft cushions and pillows near Arnav and Kushi's bed. Kushi was looking at Anshi continuously.

She laid on his chest making him wrap his arms around her. He caressed her hair.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

"Hmm "

Kushi - I have a request. Will you do that for me ?

Arnav sensed something in his voice. Arnav - Anything for you Kushi.....

Kushi - Will you take me to Vikram Bhaiya's home ?

Arnav looked at her with wide eyes. Kushi got scared ' Did she asked something wrong ? '

Arnav - Come again....

Kushi - Woh..... I wanted to see them. I have seen Dhiya but.... I have never seen Vikram Bhaiya. I wanted to take his blessings. So only......

Next word remained dead in her words as Arnav silenced her with his mouth. He was so amazed with this woman. such a sweetheart he had loved all these days.

Arnav - How are you like this Kushi ? He asked her.

Kushi - Like what ? Iam just a normal human being with normal emotions. Tell me will you take me there or not ?

Arnav smiled keeping his forehead against her and kissed her cute nose. Arnav - Sure. Tomorrow morning get ready. I'll take you there.

Kushi - we are taking Anshi also right ? She asked slowly.

Arnav nodded his head - I used to take her there often. I will take her there at least till, when she starts understanding everything. After that I don't think I will take her there.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... They are her blood. She needs their blessings always....

Arnav - May be they are her blood but WE ARE HER PARENTS.... I don't think that any baby can go through the thought of, the ones they consider as parents are not their parents for real. For her it's always Arnav and Kushi.... I don't want her to feel that she's not ours. And regarding Vik and Dhiyu's blessings...... Anshi will be under their shower of blessings. She's their Jaan and Anshi doesn't need to go to that home for getting their blessings.

Kushi sighed ' He's right. No one can get over the feel of thinking adopted '

Kushi - I promise this is a secret that will never reach Anshi. Never ever.....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

47.5K 3.8K 32
Its a story about our beloved Arshi. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta
943K 35.2K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
191K 7.4K 25
Khushi has spent her whole life wanting to love and wanting to be loved. She may love Arnav with her whole heart, but does Arnav love her back? Join...
414K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...