Why Are You So Cute? |✔|

By dYnAmIc_123

A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his hou... More

|i|
|ii|
|iii|
|iv|
|v|
|vi|
|vii|
|viii|
|ix|
|x|
|xi|
|xii|
|xiii|
|xiv|
|xv|
|xvii|
|xviii|
|xix|
|xx|
|xxi|
|xxii|
|xxiii|
|xxiv : end|

|xvi|

1.5K 161 293
By dYnAmIc_123

Hey Guyz...
First of all I want to thank those lovely readers who have voted sooo much for WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE? in IC Fan Awards. I am soo happy for the support you all are showing.💓💓💓💓

And here we go!!!
_________________________________________

"Ragini... Listen.. "
Says Sanskaar as he makes his hypothetical Ragini a.k.a Swara sit on the bench. Swara was a lil confused of what he is about to do... So she just followed his orders.

"What happened to you Sanskaar...? "
She asks.

"I want to tell you something. "
He says.

She nods.

"Is he going to reveal his truth to me? "
Thinks Swara.

"Actually........ Ragini.... I think Swara and Laksh love each other... "
He says closing his eyes.

Swara's eyes comes out of the socket as she forgets for a while that he meant Ragini as Swara. She took it on her and shouted..

"WHAT. THE. HELL? How dare you to speak like this!!!! How dare you!!!!!!"
She fumes standing and was about to continue when Sanskaar cuts her.

"I knew your reaction will be like this RAGINI!! "
He says too standing and keeping his hand on her shoulder.

"Ragini???? Where is Ragini?? Oh!!! Shit!!!! He means me!! Arey!!! How did I forget this!!!"
Swara thinks to herself and now starts playing along.

"Wait a second Sanskaar ji...You are acting all normal!!! Hhhhaaaoooooowwww!!!!? "
She says overdramatizing.

Sanskaar looks a lil startled at her first but then comes back and turns his back away.

Tears start rolling from his eyes..

" Ragini you are soo pious. I told you that Swara and Laksh are betraying her and what you noticed was my mental health.., my wellness!!! Why?? Why?? Are you sooo good Ragini!! I feel soo bad for you!!! "
He says this to her and actually meaning it all the while his heart aching for what he was about to do.

"But now I cannot step back off! "
He thinks and now wipes his tears back. And turns to Swara who was at first giving him a boring look behind his back and the moment he turned she made expressions matching to Ragini.. The caring expressions.

"I am uhhh..How to say it to you!!! I.. I am aa...b... Normal!!!"
He says closing his eyes once again.

"I know you are Abnormal.... But!? "
Swara says raising her eyebrow.

"Abnormal!!?? You heard Abnormal!! I said I am Normal!!! I ain't a child...I am adult! I was just acting."
Sanskaar shouted.

"Toh chillaha kyun rahe ho!!"
(Why the hell are you shouting!!!)
Says Swara too shouting in her attitude yet forgetting that she is Ragini for him. Sanskaar goes quite for a minute.

"Did she actually say it!! Or it's my hallucination? "
He thinks. Swara who just realized her blunder immediately comes back..

"Aap chilla kyun rahein hain Sanskaar ji? Your throat will start paining and it may worsen your health..."
Says Swara in extremely respectful and fakely sweetened way.

"It was my hallucination. "
Sanskaar thinks as again his eyes gets watered.

"Why is she so selfless.... She is not worried about herself but my.. My.. Thr...oat!! God!!! Stay blessed Ragini! I hope you will get even better guy than Laksh. "
He thinks.

"Wha...aaa...t....? Did you actually say that you are normal!!! "
Exclaims Swara while Sanskaar nods.

With Raglak

Elders sent them out to spend some time with each other and they were in the car. Ragini was constantly worried about Swara... What if she does something that Sanskaar will come to know about the 2 of them.

Laksh looks towards her and stops the car near Chat Street and says: -

"Ragini.. You know what happened last night? I murdered the state's CM.. "
He says narrowing his eyes at her.

"Ohh... Then! "
She says totally lost... Her mind fully focussed between Swara and Sanskaar.

"Then what!! Police came, appreciated me... We had some tea and then they left. "
His eyes narrowed more.

"Oh then!! "
Says Ragini still lost.

"Then what, Ragini kissed Laksh... "

"Greaaat..I am so happy for you.. "
Laksh chuckles this time and says..

"Repeat what I said!! "

"Ragini kissed Laksh. "
She says and then realizes till the time he was laughing. Her mouth opens wiiidddeeee!!

"Wwh...aa...att?? When I!! Laksh... What are you saying!! "
She says facing her face other side due to shyness.

"And what are you doing?? You are with me but your brain is somewhere else! "
He says pouting.
Ragini goes Aww at him.

"Woohh.. Sorry Laksh but I was thinking something. "

"I don't know... When you are with me just think about us!! "
He says frowning.

"Ohkaayyyy....Now I will never do it again.. Sorry.! "

"It's okay.. "
He turns his eyes cutely. Ragini chuckles.

"Come... Get off the car... "
Says Laksh.

"But Why? "

"Because we reached.. "

"Ohhhh... "
She tries to open the lock but the lock doesn't open. Laksh looks at her trouble and leans to her side to open the door.

Ragini freezes on this while Laksh looks towards her and they fell in an eyelock. They stay there for a few seconds when Ragini's phone rings taking them out of the situation. Laksh immediately backs off and gets out of the car while Ragini does the same. Both were red.

"Uhhhmmm.. Ragini.. Your phone!! "
Laksh says fumbling.

"Ohhh sorry sorry! "
She takes her phone out immediately to find Swara calling her.

"Swara? "
She accepts the call.
Here Laksh murmurs.

"Betaal bankar chipak gayi hai Ragini se!!!
Behan na hogyi ptaani Ragini ka doosra pati ho gyi hai!!! Koala!! "
(She is glued to Ragini like Betaal. Doesn't act like sister instead acts like her second husband!! Huh!!)

And he keeps on cursing his sister-in-law.

"Ragini!! Where are you!!"

"Swara! I am out with Laksh!! What happened!! What Sanskaar said! "
Ragini asks in utter desperation to know.

"Wait you are with Jija Ji!!? Spend your time then and then we will talk!! Bye Rasgulle!! "
And Swara hangs the call.

"Rasgulle? Tch! "
Ragini makes faces and returns back to Laksh and apologises to him and they go to a Chaat shop.

"Soo your sister is misssing her wife!?"
Asks Laksh rolling his eyes.

"Wife?? "
Ragini asks confused.

"Yeah I mean you... Sometimes it seems that it her who is your to be husband! "
He says sighing.
Ragini starts laughing at this.

"Ohh please Laksh.. She isn't that bad. And I am happy that she loves me soo much. "
She says smiling. With her Laksh too smiles.

"Yeah... I do admire the bond you both share. And the loveliest part is that you both are even more than real siblings despite being the step ones.. "
He says as a matter of fact.

Ragini returns her sweetest smile to him.

"Okay now tell me what will you have?"
Says Laksh.

"Anything you like. "
Ragini replies.

Soon after, their orders arrive and they enjoy their chat. Laksh deliberately ordered only one plate and they were sharing it. Ragini was blushing inwardly as Laksh made her eat some spoons from his hand and later demanded her to feed him. Laksh was very happy while Ragini's blush clearly showed that she was also happy.

Both had a great time.

A few hours later...
Ragini and Swara were finally in the room. Both changed and immediately sat on the bed.

"Swara!! Give me every single detail of what he said!! "
Says Ragini.

The fastforward button starts and Swara tells everything to Ragini...

Ragini's eyes widen.

"He claims that I and Laksh love each other are betraying you. We aren't telling you because you will get hurt and so he wants you to team up with him to make us together without actually telling to Laksh!! WHAT. THE. HELL? "
Says Ragini.

"He showed me some of your pictures with Laksh and says that they meet secretly. Lol! "
Tells Swara.

"And so what did you say? "
Ragini asks.

"I agreed... Playing the wingwoman between the cutest couple is a big opportunity!!! Hahaha! Now see Ragini...how much fun will we have when he actually will come to know that instead of being a villian he entered as an angel in his brother's life!!! Lol!!"
Says Swara.

Ragini too chuckles.

"He may have asked you to hide the fact that you are normal from others!"
States Ragini.

"Yeah he did..... But he didn't tell about the revenge he is here for!! The exact reason... He just said that he will surprise them on Laksh's birthday!! He didn't have even an appropriate excuse to make that why he is acting abnormal!! Anyone would be suspicious but I had to show that I am not cuz I already knew his exact reason!! "
She tells.

"Hmmmm...... Maybe just try to win his trust and make him oggle out the truth while I'll ask about it from Laksh!! "
Ragini says.

"Yeah... That's a better idea.. "
Says Swara.

"Won't you tell me about your date Ragini?? "
Swara asks teasingly.

"Everything can't be told okay!! "
Ragini shyly says as she lays down on her side and pretends to sleep while Swara chuckles and then sleeps hugging her from the back.

"Good night Rasgulle!! "
Says Swara.

"Good night Aam papad! "
Ragini says chuckling.

"Aam papad? "
Swara asks.

"Arey yaar I am not good at giving nicknames but you being khatti-meethi I gave you this name! "
Ragini says.
Swara sighs and then says.

"So jao ab! "
(Now sleep..)

And both of them sleep.

With Sanskaar......

"I have managed to make Ragini at my side!! The love of your life Laksh!! Hahahah!! And soon I'll get my revenge and then I'll go from here forever!! "

He says to himself. And then sits on the bed...

"But one thing is...I feel so sympathetic for Ragini...Such a pure person!!"
He says sadly to himself only when he hears a knock at the door. He goes and opens the door to find Uttara. Looking at her smiling widely Sanskaar's heart was thumping in nervousness so hard!

"What's she up to?? Oh God! Another dangerous Maheshwari!! "
He gulps looking at her but then welcomes her in.

"Bhai I want to spend some time with you.."

"Ohhkaayy!! "
He says still nervous.

Uttara barges in and sits on his bed.

"Come Bhai.... "

He goes afraid towards her.

"Uhmm what are we going to do today... "

"You must get bore nowadays as no one is there for you as all are busy in Laksh bhaiya's marriage ceremony and even I will get busy in somedays so I thought to give you something so that you can pass your free time. "
She says as talking to a child.

Sanskaar dighs a breathe of relief. He then says excited like a child..

"What is it?? "

"I have got a portable music player for you.... Just plug in earphones and see its too small so you can easily carry it anywhere. "

"Wooooowww.. "

"And you know what I have already installed some interesting music for you.."
She chirps. Sanskaar smiles widely.
He claps his hands.

"Yaaay... Thank you.. Thank you..yaay."

Uttara becomes happy and then leaves.

"My sister is such a fantastic person. "
He smiles to him and sits down trying to operate it. He pluggs in the earphones and starts it. Music starts...

"Nani teri morni ko mor le gye...
Baaki jo bacha tha kaale chor le gye.. "

He gets confused and then changes the song....
Next plays...

"Lakdi ki kaathi, kaathi pe ghodha.
Ghode ki dum pe jo maara hathora!!!
Dhaudha dhaudha daudha daudha
Dum daba ke daudha...!!!"

He was shocked!!! Even shock would be an understatement. Curiously he looked for other one and the next played was...

"Mera naam Chin Chin Chu
Chin chin chu baba chin chin chu
Raat chandni main aur tu
Hello master how do you do?"

And that was the last song he played cuz after that he knew what sort of songs were next. Sighing he took off that player and sat down.

"Dude!!! She IS SCAARRRYYYY!!!!! MENTAL GIRL!!!! For a moment I thoughy that all is well but never expect high from Uttara!! Lakdi ki kaathi?? Tch!!"

And he lets all the lights off and goes to sleep..the songs buzzing in his mind. He shreiks and covers his ears with the pillow.

From the heaven...

"Tere karmon ki sazaa namune!! Radhe radhe!"
(Your punishment!!)

Screen freezes....
----------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo??
How was it!!!!

A comparatively shorter update but yet longer😁😁😁!!

I hope you all liked it.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you feel that the chapter was worth it.

Keep laughing...

Till then,
Bye
Take care
Love love...😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.7K 23
Highest Ranking : #112 in fanfiction 10th July 2017 If you at reading this story on any other platform other than wattpad you are very likely to be a...
70.2K 1.6K 15
This is SwaSan Short story based on Track when Ragini's truth was out in front of both families.. when Laksh was trying to get swara back.. and how s...
15.9K 1.1K 18
Update Status: Once a month but sometimes an early surprise! Sun Saiyaan - A RagSan story. Adapted from the SwaRagini serial track, where Swara and...
NON TRACK By Sanyayaa

General Fiction

141K 15K 75
This book revolves around NON TRACKS!! peep inside to see different concepts on SwaSan