Dead Girl's Diary

By thewritinqueen

an intriguing and complicated love story between two teenagers. one boy, human, and one girl, ghost. More

Prolouge

105 12 0
By thewritinqueen

November 10th

God, I can't get Tyler out of my head. Before he got here and after I died, all I had was my music, myself, and now my journal. Well, I guess it's a diary. A dead girl's diary, that is. But now I have him. Sometimes he knocks on my door and says a simple "hi Madison," and then leaves me be. Occasionally I will listen to him talk on the phone with his friend. They like to talk about me a lot ever since Tyler proved my existence to his buddy, who I just learned yesterday is named Noah.

Anyways, Tyler and Noah are currently on the phone. I silently and transparently make my way to Tyler's room and find him sitting on his bed, sitting straight up against the headboard. I sit at the of his bed, cross legged, facing him.

Tyler: "I can't ask a ghost out on a date! I don't even know if she can leave the house!"

I cannot in fact leave the house.

Noah (who is on speaker phone): "you could try to get her to come out of her room first."

But I like it in there.

Tyler: "she comes in my room occasionally.."

Indeed I do.

Noah: "bro... when you play with that Ouija junk she does."

Tyler: "well, I don't know how else to get her out."

Just ask me. I'm always here.

Noah: "I don't know, try calling her name her something."

Yes, please.

Tyler: "I don't know, that's kind of weird."

No it's not.

Noah: "fine, then, I'll do it.... Madison! Madison! Where for art thou Madison!"

Tyler: "Noah, shut up! That's not funny."

I make myself visible.

Tyler lets out a short scream and catches his breathe.

"Hi," I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
47.7K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
67.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
48.7K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...