I Don't Like to Share! Rusame...

By i_like_yaoi_anime

I'm bad at descriptions so just read the story please also none of the art is mine credit to all the wonderfu... More

Chapter 1- Ice cream
Chapter 2- A Maid for a Day! Part 1
Chapter 3- A Maid for a Day! Part 2
Authors note (Please read this only if want though)
Chapter 4- A Maid for a Day
What main ship do you want for a chapter! First come first serve
Chapter 5- Can I sleep with you?
Sneak peek to the nest chapter and also thank you so much!
Chapter 6- Virgin
Chapter 7- I hate you England!!!
NEW BOOK ABOUT PRUAME PLEASE READ
Chapter 7- Jealous (actual chapter)
Chapter 8- The Fair (part 1)
Chapter 9- the fair (part 2)
Chapter 10- Some misunderstandings are better left alone
Chapter 11- This is becoming annoying

Authors note!

5.4K 56 8
By i_like_yaoi_anime

You can skip the part since it's just gonna be authors note. I just wanna say that this is the first and maybe only story imma stick to. I also find Uke America to be the best so heads up on any hints of that cause he ain't topping for anyone. I'm also planning to start a oneshot series if this gets any votes or if it get popular. (I doubt this story will get popular). So I really hope you guys like this. (Well if anyone is even reading this).

Also don't be afraid to give me some ideas cause I'm pretty sure I'm going to run out of them by the fifth chapter. (If I make it that far).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...