Lovely {Suicide squad}

By ChibsandChill

Joker x OC x Harley Quinn They were his queens and he their king and god help anyone who disrespects the quee... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 9

16.7K 368 62
By ChibsandChill

"She's chasing us again, my sweet" Lin giggle with an excited look on her face as she repeatedly glance at the blonde psychiatrist chasing them on a probably stolen motorcycle. Joker, who was driving the car slammed his head on the side of his door and growled lowly.

"That bitch just won't give up"

"Course not" Lin scoff and twirl a strand of her dark hair around her fingers as she smile coyly "She loves us"

Joker grin at her and press down on the gas pedal, making the car lurk forward and the mc driven by the crazy blonde fading away from view. He lean over to her seat and give her a small kiss on her lips before flashing her a crazed grin and turn back to the road.

"I kinda like her, she's cute" The dark haired girl tell her love with a pout, she'd grown fond of the doctor during her stint in Arkham.

"Well that sounds like a you problem" Joker darkly state as said doctor comes in view again.

"Consider this me broadening the playing field" Lin grin and roll down her window and stick her head out. Making sure the coast was clear she quickly climb out of the car, avoiding Jay's grabby hands.

"Get back here Lin" He yelled. "Lin!"

Standing shakily to her full height on the roof of the car she release an exhilarated woo as she feel the wind caressing her body and the adrenaline rushing through her veins. Squinting her eyes she could just barely see the lovesick woman chasing her and with a grin she wave her hand happily to Harley, who with a frustrated look push her bike to go faster.

Joker was torn between wanting to keep Lin safe and his desire to get away from the obsessive blond but in the end Lin won and he reluctantly slightly slow down but still going fast enough that Harley wouldn't catch up. The adrenaline junkie on the roof pouted as she feel the decline in speed and plop down on the roof with crossed arms. "You always ruin my fun" She yell through his open window.

Laying down on her stomach she slowly lean down to his window and stick her head through it. "Can you put on some music?" He glare at her and not so gently grabbed her by the neck and brought her face closer to him and gave her a rough kiss. He put a warning finger in her face, waving it and tutting. "Don't encourage her"

Lin nod and push herself up on the roof again, his warning already forgotten when he comply with her wishes and put on loud, pounding music. "Faster J, you know you want too" She yell to him over the music, which proved to be a challenge and the car lurk forward as he once again accelerate.

Sitting on the roof, swaying with the car each time it turned and singing along to the lyrics blasting out of the car's impressive speakers Lin turned around to face the front of the car and cackle when she see the amount of cars that litteretated the road. Seems like the fun was just beginning, it was always a fun experience, sitting on the car, feeling every turn as Joker gracefully swerve left and right to pass the cars in front of him while still going fast.

With a loud curse Joker slow down when the traffic thickens and swerve from lane to lane trying to get ahead of the cars and Harley. Sadly it is much easier to and faster to use a bike in traffic such as they were currently in and Harley quickly gains on them and with a grin she swerve faster. She was close now, she could feel it.

Driving out of the heavy traffic Joker let out a sigh of relief and step on the pedal and with a waving Lin on his roof the two were off again. Harley, though, was still close behind them and she take advantage of that fact and drive up to the side of the car. The pale driver sighed and brought a hand up to shield her from his view. Lin was making funny faces, trying to direct Harley's attention to her instead of her love. She knew Harley wouldn't come out of this alive if she didn't do something.

Two hard knocks on the roof brought Lin back to reality and she climb back in the car, due to her habit of climbing out of the car Joker had decided that they needed a code so she would know when she had to come back inside.

Noticing that Joker had no intentions of acknowledging her or slowing down Harley brake abruptly and then drive up the other side of the car.

"Hi harls" Lin greet her casually when she get close enough. "Come here often?" She burst into a fit of laughter and a small smile grow on Harley's face before she shake it off. "Tell him to slow down" Harley press the girl who as a reply shook her head and leaned her head on her lover.

Harley glare at the two, frustrated and aggressively pressed her bike to go faster to pass the girl. Driving a small distance in front of the purple car, she abruptly stop the bike, slide it on its side and cockily stand in front of it just waiting for the car to catch up.

Lin and Joker throw each other matching weird looks as they watched Harley who had taken a few confident steps and with crossed arms was waiting for them, expecting them to stop and not hit her. "This could all be over, kitten. So easily" Joker tell his girl with a grin that told her that he had no intentions of stopping.

"Don't hit her, please." She mumble in his neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses. "We can take her to our special place to die" She grabbed his crotch with a seductive smile. Joker roll his eyes. "You owe me, sweetheart"

He stomp on the brake with an annoyed look on his face. "You so owe me" He repeat and mumble all of the way he intended to make her pay. The car screech to a halt, almost touching Harley as she stand fuming, glaring at them. "It's your pet, you take care of her" Joker growl at his love, pointing a pale finger in her direction.

Harley slam her hands repeatedly on the car yelling that they were not leaving her.

"You, you, you little pain in the ass" Joker spit out, already regretting letting Lin have her as a pet.

Lin slam her door open and climb out of the car before stretching out her petite body, purring like a cat. "I love going fast, makes me all tingly" She walk over to the other side of the car when she hear Joker open his door. A big truck come up behind them and slow down to a stop.

"I have done everything you said." Harley desperately plead with them as she move forward and Joker put Lin behind him, not trusting the heartbroken woman in front of them. Lin cheekily smile over his shoulder, Harley's pain nothing but amusement. "Every test, every trial, every initiation" The blonde angrily rant and Lin peer out from behind her lover as he stalk forward, not impressed by the emotional display. He could handle Lin, he loved her, but this, this he did not sign up for.

"I have proved I love you, just accept it" Tears were close to falling from her eyes as she stare at the two. The younger girl walk out from behind Joker and with a large smile she watch as her green-haired clown wave Harley's proclaim of love away with closed eyes. He didn't know what it would take to show her that he didn't love her, that he was 100% loyal to Lin.

"Got it, got it, got it, got it" He interrupt the girl with a hard, cold look in his eyes. "I am not someone who is, loved" Lie The man suddenly clap, making Harley jump and Lin giggle. "I'm an idea" He wiggle his fingers with a gleeful look on his face.

"You love Lin" Harley accuse with a heartbroken expression on her face.

"She's an exception" He grin and drop his arms to his sides. " I execute my will according to my plan, and you doctor, are not apart of my plan" Harley bring her hands up to his face and he in turn put his on her shoulders, slightly pushing her away, not liking her hands on him.

He start swaying side to side, trying to move away from her but she is persistent. "Just let me in! Let me in, I promise I won't hurt you" She beg and jump slightly when Lin join the two. Harley look at the girl uncertainly while Lin glared at the female, not impressed by her grabbing her love, in front of her nonetheless.

There was a loud honk from the truck behind the trio. Joker turn around and bring the angry female into his arms, nuzzling into the crook of her neck, whispering sweet threats and declarations of her claim over him. She slowly calm down and she giggle and throw her arms around her man.

Lin push Joker away and stalk forward. "You promise? Promise??" The dark-haired girl lean forward and was about to continue when the angry truck driver walk towards them yelling "Hey dickface! Mind screaming at your bitch elsewhere"

Joker turn around and when Lin follows his lead, Harley pull the gun stuck down Lin's pants and without hesitation shoot the driver. "I was gonna say, I wouldn't do that if I were you" Lin comment with a grin on her face. Harley didn't lower the gun and at the look on her face and the gun pointed to Lin's face, Joker stalk forward and once again pushed Lin behind him.

He push his head onto the gun and bring his hands up. "Don't hurt me, I'll be your friend" He grin before growling lowly "Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it" He press her.

"My heart scare you but a gun doesn't" She ask in disbelief.

"Oh no, no, no darling. I already have a heart" He respond, putting a hand over his heart and throw a grin over his shoulder to Lin who was tensely watching them. "Do it!" He yell before dramatically snatching the gun out of her hands. This had gone on far too long already, he think to himself. He throw the gun back to its owner and she playfully point it to her own head with a twisted smile on her face.

"If you weren't so crazy, I'd think you were insane" Joker tell the psychiatrist. "Go away" He growl and turn around back to his car with Lin at his side.

AN: Had to split this chapter in two, hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.3K 33
COMPLETED - Based on Suicide Squad version of Joker and Harley. - I don't own any characters in the story. I apologize if everything isn't accurate...
31K 728 19
This will be a series of pure Joker and Harley one shots. It will mostly be the Suicide Squad version, but if I decide to change it for one of the ch...
167K 6.2K 25
Female x Female story. Just you and the baddest bitch in gotham.
44.1K 1.3K 32
I was a nightmare to the city of Gotham that is why I wanted to change we will start at the beginning A great big thanks to my amazing friend @Daugh...