Strangers With Memories [Dara...

colouredrainbows द्वारा

Jiyong suddenly disappeared from Dara's life one night. Five years later, he's now back... but he doesn't rem... अधिक

{ prologue }
{ 01 }
{ 02 }
{ 03 }
{ 04 }
{ 05 }
{ 06 }
{ 07 }
{ 08 }
{ 09 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ epilogue }

{ 10 }

7.6K 178 31
colouredrainbows द्वारा

WARNING: Again, my knowledge was limited to what was said in television shows and a few researches. Please bear with me ~

--

{ 10 }

Dara felt very tired as she rode Jiyong’s car. It had been a long day, indeed. The two of them met Dr. Cheon and asked pieces of advice how to get Jiyong’s memory back. The doctor gave Jiyong a few medicines and that the most natural way to retrieve his lost memories was to revisit the old places he had been and talk to the person whom he forgot.

-Flashback-

“I’ve been really curious, Dr. Cheon. Why is it that of all the people I know, Ms. Park is the only person I forgot?” His voice was full of confusion. “I remember our friends before, but… why not her?”

“That happens sometimes, Mr. Kwon. It’s Selective Amnesia, a sub-type of Dissociative Amnesia. It happens when the patient wants to block out certain information. The person whom the patient forgot may be someone who made the patient feel extreme emotions such as anger or love.” Dr. Cheon carefully explained.

“Come back here when you remember anything, Mr. Kwon. At this point, I suggest that Ms. Park help you in regaining your memories.” The doctor suggested.

Jiyong stood up. “Of course, doctor. I hope that this condition of mine will remain a secret. Please don’t let anyone know that I’m receiving treatment right now.”

“Sure, Mr. Kwon.”

-End of Flashback-

“Please just drop me off at the bus stop.” Dara politely told Jiyong who was focusing on his driving.

Yet, Jiyong only drove past the bus stop, as if he didn’t hear what Dara told him. “Yah, I told you to drop me off!”

Jiyong suddenly pulled over. She was about to get out of the car when he spoke. “I think we need to talk, Ms. Park.”

“We have nothing to talk about, Mr. Kwon.” She spat and left him.

She ran to the bus stop in fear that Jiyong might have ran after her.

He didn’t.

Damn, why do I feel disappointed?

--

Dara couldn’t sleep. She had been in bed for an hour and a half already, but she feels restless. She never knew that Jiyong had been in an accident five years ago. From how she sees it, no one in the public knows. If not, then they should have known, since it appears like Jiyong’s family was filthy rich. It would surely appear on newspapers or even in the television.

When did he get into an accident? Was it… on the day when we were supposed to meet? She thought guiltily.

Thinking about Jiyong’s elusiveness before actually made sense now. Of course, he was the son of one of the richest families in Asia, or maybe even the world, but he was living incognito. She guesses that Jiyong may not want anyone to find out about him, so he kept on dodging questions.

But… what would he tell me that night?

--

When Dara went to school the next morning, she was greeted by Donghae, Wooyoung and Mrs. Han’s concerned faces.

“Are you feeling better now, Dara-yah?” The gentle older lady inquired.

Dara nodded and smiled. “Yes, Mrs. Han. Thank you for your concern.”

When Dara’s break time rolled around, she tiredly made her way to the school’s canteen. She was too occupied that she didn’t even see one of her friends in front of her. “Dara! Are you all right?!”

She brought her head up and saw Mizuhara Kiko, a colleague who’s teaching Japanese foreign language. Kiko was really Japanese but she settled in Korea. “Kiko! How long have you been there?”

Kiko laughed. “You silly girl, I’ve been staring at you for three minutes now! Is something bothering you?”

She smiled and shook her head. “Nah, just tired, Kiko.”

“Oh, there’s nothing that food cannot solve, Dee!” Kiko cheered and the two women ordered their foods. Once they settled down, they cheerily talked about random things which made Dara feel better than she did a while ago.

“Thanks a lot, Kiko.” Dara sincerely said as she and Kiko made their way out of the canteen.

Kiko smiled. “That’s nothing! I would love to do that whenever.”

They were about to part when Kiko asked Dara. “Hey, are you feeling down because of what happened with the dragon?”

“Omo. How did you know about that?”

Kiko smiled shyly. “Well, Dee, it’s like the school’s open secret. Most of the teachers already know. You know how some of our co-workers are such gossip mongers. Besides, it’s Mr. Kwon!” Kiko giggled. “Who wouldn’t love gossips about Mr. Kwon?!”

“Aish.” Dara could only mutter.

Kiko patted Dara’s back. “It’s okay, Dee. The rumors will pass eventually. Besides, you only expressed your opinions, so I don’t think anything bad will happen.”

“Thanks, Kiko.”

“You’re welcome, Dara. Talk to you later?”

“Sure!”

--

“Dara, are you going to the auditorium?” Donghae asked her in the late afternoon.

“No, why?”

“Ah, right! Mr. Jang announced earlier that there’s an emergency personnel meeting today. I think it was your break time?” He explained.

“Oh!” Dara reacted. “But why an emergency meeting out of the blue?”

Donghae only shrugged. “Who knows? Let’s just go there and ask.”

They were about to go together when a voice stopped them. “Yah, guys, let’s go together!”

They turned and saw Wooyoung skipping happily towards them. He placed his arms in both Dara and Donghae’s shoulders before dragging the two towards the auditorium.

“Aish, this monkey!” Donghae said, annoyed.

Rather than responding, Wooyoung only gave him a cheeky grin.

The three of them went to the auditorium and they saw that there are a lot of teachers there already. They greeted everyone and chatted while waiting for Mr. Jang.

When the principal arrived, he went straight to the stage. “So now, I have good news to all of you!”

“Why, Mr. Jang, will you give us a bonus?!” Sohee joked which caused laughter to everyone.

Mr. Jang smiled. “Yah, I hope for that too, Ms. Ahn! But that’s not today’s agenda for the emergency meeting.”

“What is it then?”

“A while ago, a certain Ms. Kim Taeyeon, Mr. Kwon Jiyong’s secretary contacted me. She told me to gather all of our school employees because Mr. Kwon will treat everyone to dinner tomorrow!”

Loud cheers erupted as Mr. Jang excitedly gushed. Even Donghae and Wooyoung looked really happy. “Yaaaaaaaaay, free food!” Wooyoung shouted.

Donghae jokingly smacked Wooyoung on the head. “You’re really shameless, Jang Wooyoung!”

“Man, no one passes up on free food.” Wooyoung answered.

“Oh, and by the way, Ms. Park Sandara?” The principal called out. Almost everyone in the auditorium stared at Dara.

“Yes, Mr. Jang?”

“I’m wondering…” He stared intently at her. “Do you personally know Mr. Kwon?”

Dara shook her head. “No, Mr. Jang. Why?”

“Mr. Kwon specifically requested your presence in the dinner tomorrow.”

Gasps and whispers engulfed the room. It was high school drama, only this time, it’s not the students who were gossiping but the teachers.

Dara was surprised. He still wouldn’t leave me alone, huh?

Weirdly though, the butterflies on her stomach thinks otherwise.

______________________________________________________

Comment if you want a dedic! ^^

-X

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Romeo and Cinderella mv द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

143K 3.1K 57
{ Romance beyond difference. } He's the good student, she's the worst student. He's quiet, she's loud and annoying. He's the personification of perfe...
77.9K 1.5K 22
A story about a perfect relationship--and its consequences.
19.1K 309 8
A Sequel or should I say, Part II of my One-Shot entitled Invisible Man. So, here you go... Sandara Park, called as Dara by some of her close fr...
89.3K 4.3K 33
( COMPLETED ) So this is about Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook who got seperated because of some circumstances and then comes their twins , and how tho...