The Brothers And Us (DISCONTI...

By Lexiilexii12

They're known as The Kings of New Orleans. Usually it's only one king but in this case it's three Kings, thre... More

Intro.
:1:
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:7:
:8:
:9:
:10:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
:20:

:11:

8.9K 400 445
By Lexiilexii12

"Some people are not your friends
There just scared to be your enemy."

Khristian DeJesus

I ran through the crowd slipping off my shoes and pushing pass everyone that was in my way. People were still screaming and everyone was running for the exits, while I was running to my bestfriend. I ran up the stairs and looked at Jayonna.

She didn't have tears coming out her eyes she just stood there paralyzed with the gun in her hand. Shawn was telling her to give him the gun but she just stood there staring at the girl who was lying on the couch dead with two bullet holes in her chest. The blood was leaking onto the white couch but I didn't really care about that.

I looked at Draco who was sitting on the couch heavily breathing like he was gonna pass out any minute. The girl was the girl that came with Morice, the one Ghost was trying to make jealous. It was a gun lying on the floor next to her and I walked over and grabbed it before turning back to Jayonna.

"Aye, B lemma see. You good." I told her and her eyes went from the dead body to mine.

I slowly moved towards her and grabbed the gun from her hand, just as the Big 3, Lano and E came running up the stairs.

"S-sh-she had a gun." Jayonna stuttered out and I walked over to her and hugged her.

I was glad she ain't cry, she haven't cried in a while if I'm being honest and I'm real proud of her. She probably stopped because Ghost and Spazz kept fucking with her everytime she cried.

"What the fuck happened?" Ace asked looked around at the scene. Draco stood up and looked at him, he looked he almost lost his damn life.

"Shorty tried to kill me, B saved my ass. I could have been dead my nigga, I ain't ready to die." Draco said and I smiled.

My bitch shot somebody to save one of her own, somebody that was on our team. Somebody that been loyal to us ever since we met his ass, I'm proud.

I pulled away from Jayonna and placed the guns on the glass table and then placed my hands on the side of her face, as I spoke to her.

"You ain't do nothing wrong. You good B, you good." I told her and she quickly nodded gathering herself.

"How she kill somebody before yo ass?" Spazz asked me and I rolled my eyes because this ain't the time to be joking. 

I was pushed out the way and I stumbled into Ghost arms. He caught me while laughing at my ass and balanced my ass. I turned around to see Draco hugging Jayonna.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me." I said rudely.

His ass ain't have to push me like that. He could have just asked me to give him a moment with her. But he wanna put his fucking hands on me and shit, I should shoot his ass.

"B, you good. You handled business as you should." Ace told Jayonna and she nodded while Draco pulled away from her.

I looked to my side as I seen Ghost lean down and place my heels on the floor in front of me. I didn't even know he had them, he probably picked them up on his way up here.

"Thanks." I said.

He allowed me to rest my hand on his shoulder as he helped me slip into my shoes. When he leaned back up this nigga still towered over my ass.

"The hell y'all got going on?" I heard Spazz voice and turned my head around, literally all them motherfuckas was staring at me and Ghost. I scrunched up my face because Spazz annoying.

"Damn I can't help her put on her shoe?" Ghost asked saracasticlly.

"That little lap dance KD gave his ass got his ass acting right." Lano said and I stuck up my middle finger at his ass.

"Whatever man, I'm leaving because y'all finna make me air this bitch out." Ghost said and turned around walking away from us.

"I'll put holes threw all you motherfuckas." I heard him mumble to himself and I pressed my lips together quick as fuck to stop myself from laughing.

°°°°°

I stepped out the shower and dried myself off. After Ace called the clean up crew to clean up the mess at the club, Jayonna and I came home. She sleeps in her own room now but we spend most of our time in my room.

I still haven't seen the nigga that killed my father but I still think he's alive. I have a feeling that imma run into him real soon and I know I ain't ready. I know imma need to train more and get more involved in the business.

I been having dreams about my dad, well it's not dreams it's more like memories when I was child and he was still alive. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about him. I miss him a lot and his birthday is tomorrow...I honestly don't know what I plan on doing. I don't want to do anything special....I just wish he was here.

Once I finshed throwing on something comfortable I left my room and went downstairs. I glanced in the livingroom as I walked pass it and seen the family in there except Gerard. He was probably sleep or something, that man always sleep.

Old ass.

I walked into the kitchen and climbed up on the counter to grab my box of gushers out the cabinet. I grabbed a pack from the box and put the box back in the cabinet before climbing down.

"Yo ass is so short but you is so damn mean. I just don't understand how that work." I heard Ace voice and looked at him standing over by the kitchen door.

I sat down at the table and he sat down across from me. I opened my pack of gushers and popped one in my mouth.

"What is it?" I asked him because I could feel his eyes on me, as I stared at the wall.

"Ya dads-"

"I know." I said cutting him off.

"What do-"

"Nothing." I said cutting him off again.

"Look I-"

"I'm fine." I cut him off once again.

"Alright you got one mo damn time and I'm gone reach over this table KD." He warned and I laughed.

I knew he was gonna say that shit, he gets so mad when people cut him off. It be hilarious, Spazz be doing that shit on purpose and Ace be ready to put holes threw that nigga.

"We should do something....invite people over have a little get together." Ace said and I just stared at the wall.

He kept talking but after he said invite people over I zoned out. Who we gone invite? I don't know none of my fathers friends except for Gerard and if I did, I wouldn't invite them over because I don't trust them. My dad only brought Gerard around because he trusted him and he knew he was loyal. Gerard is the only nigga that I remember my father bringing around.

Them others motherfuckas might not even been loyal to my dad. My dad thought the nigga that killed him was his friend but turns out he wasn't. I'll be damned if I do something for my dad on his birthday and have nothing but snakes sit around me and smile in my face.

"No." Was all I said when Ace finished talking.

I got up and walked out the kitchen. I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door behind me. I took off every piece of clothing I had on accept my panties and my underwear.

I changed into some black leggings and slid on my black sweater. I put on my black air force ones and grabbed my gun, my keys and my phone from off my dresser before walking out my room.

I walked down the stairs and Ace walked out the kitchen on his phone. He seen me and told the person he was on the phone with to hold on.

"Where you going?"

"I'll be back. Don't worry, I'm strapped." I said and waved my gun in the air as I walked passed him.

"KD, where are you going?" He asked sternly and I just ignored him and walked out the house.

We ain't in the streets and nobody important is around so I don't have to listen to him. I quickly walked to my car and unlocked the doors. I heard Ace, Ghost, Spazz and Jayonna calling after me but honestly I just needed to get away.

I opened my car door and quickly got inside. Once I closed the door, everything they were saying was mute. I started the car and quicky pulled off before anyone of them could get in there cars and follow me.

°°°°°

  *sexual content up ahead, for all my virgin eyed readers.*

I knocked on the door and stood there waiting for him to answer the door. It's almost 1 in the damn morning, I should have called his ass before I came here. I waited for about 2 minutes and I sighed giving away just when I was about to turn around, the door opened and he was standing there shirtless.

"KD? What-" before he could finish his sentence I practically jumped on him and connected our lips. He responded instantly by wrapping his arms around me and kissing me back. We backed up into his house and he pulled away slightly and looked me over.

"Woah, woah, slow down you good? You drunk or anything? Ion want you to regret this in the morning KD." He said.

"Talk later, fuck now." I said and he quickly nodded.

I whipped around closing and locking the front door before turning back around. Evan connected our lips quickly and gripped my thighs lifting me up. He carried me all the way upstairs to a room which I'm assuming is his never breaking the kiss.

The kiss was hungrily, needy and full of nothing but pure lust. So I knew this wouldn't really mean anything, just a one time thing, depending on how good it is, I just might come back.

I slipped my jacket off while he started lowering me on the bed. He leaned back up and took off my shoes making me laugh a little bit. He pulled down my leggings and my panties right after. I slipped off my sports bra and threw it somewhere in the room.

He raised my legs on his shoulders and I threw my head back moaning his name as he started working he started to devour my pussy. I grabbed his head bringing him closer and I swear I never felt no shit like this before. It's been a while since I had sex, 2 years to be exact but my first time was forced, he didn't give me a choice and nobody was at the foster home to save me.

His tongue did wonders to my body, my legs were already shaking by now and he still was eating me.

"Fuck meeee." I moaned out dragging the 'e'.

I'm deadass not playing, I want him and I want him inside me now. Pounding my shit till the point where I don't even know where I'm at. I just wanna get away and this is the escape I needed.

He finally pulled away giving Myers a minute and then I watched as he walked over to his dresser and grabbed a condom from the top drawer. I watched him walk back over to me opening the condom and throw the wrapper on the floor.

I watched him slip the condom on to his dick, which was really large if I may add. 

Some people might think it's weird watching a boy put on a condom but no. Imma need to watch you so no slick shit won't happen. I don't need no babies popping up with niggas claiming not to be the father. I will not be one of those bitches.

He position himself in between my legs and he looked at me.

"You sure you wanna do this? I'm not ya first right?" He asked.

"Didn't I say talk later fuck now?" I asked and he chuckled before sliding into me with ease, making my eyes roll to the back of my damn head.

He started off slow teasing me if I may add, his strokes where slow and deep. He picked up his pace because of his size he hit my spot with every stroke. My moans filled the room and I clawed at his back making him go harder.

"I've been waiting for this for 2 months." He said.

"2. Fucking. Months." With every word his stroke was harder and he gripped my hips but he wasn't hurting me.

"I'm finna devour your shit KD." He whispered in my ear and I don't know how but it felt like he went deeper then before.

The night consisted of us fucking the shit out of each other, me moaning his name and him moaning my name. Everytime I was on bottom he would tell me how much he been wanting me for the past 2 months. I can't even count how many times he made me cum and how many times he had to get up and get a new condom so we can fuck again.

To say I seen nothing but stars for that entire night was an understatement, bitch I thought I seen god.

I think I'm getting a little better with my sex scenes😭😭❤ Shit I had fun writing this one.

I love Evan to be honest, I don't know about y'all🤷🏽‍♀️❤❤😻😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340 117 39
We all know that the world isn't as black and white like everyone would make it seem there is plenty of color. Within that color is the law, rules, g...
17.7K 812 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
707K 4.7K 12
(Previously Loving the Thug Life) 16 year old Ariela never had an easy life. People always said she had it good but they were just looking from the o...
41K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?