The Brothers And Us (DISCONTI...

Par Lexiilexii12

They're known as The Kings of New Orleans. Usually it's only one king but in this case it's three Kings, thre... Plus

Intro.
:1:
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:7:
:8:
:9:
:11:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
:20:

:10:

9.6K 391 551
Par Lexiilexii12

"Don't believe everything you HEAR,
real EYES
realize real LIES."

Khristian DeJesus
2 months later*

I stood in the mirror admiring myself as I waited for Ace to call and let me and Onna know that's it's time for us to do our part, in the shit that's going down tonight at the club.

I smoothed out my black thigh split bodycon dress as I stood in the mirror. This dress was one of my favorites, it fitted my body perfectly, it shaped my small figure and it hugged me so I had ass in this dress. I wore my black red bottoms and I had my hair flat ironed. My dress showed off my short but beautiful vanilla legs and my heels gave me a boost in height which was good.

I also had on my necklace that Gerard got me for graduation, it was gift. It had the letters KD and my necklace was silver it didn't stick out that much and that's why I loved it. I turned around when I heard a door open.

Jayonna walked out the bathroom in her royal blue 2 piece that she loves so damn much. The top was a tub top and the bottom was like a pencil skirt that hugged her body and stopped at her knees. She also wore her red bottoms but her royal blue pumps. Her hair was slicked back into a pony tail that was dead long.

I smiled seeing that she was wearing her necklace that Gerard got her for our graduation. Her's was identical to mines but instead of KD, her's said Barbie. KD and Barbie is what we go by now, in the game and this life.

My phone went off and I grabbed it from off the dresser. Ace texted me and told me and Jayonna to start making our way to the club. I grabbed my red hand bag and told Jayonna to come on.

As we walked down the stairs Nikki came out the kitchen with a bag of chips in her hand. She looked at us and made a face that let us know we looked good as fuck. 

"Yessss bitch periodtttt." She said getting all hyped. Jayonna and I started laughing as we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"What the fuck you just say Nicole?!" I heard Gerard yell from the kitchen and Nicole pushed passed us and ran up the stairs.

We laughed as we walked out the house to my white Lamborghini, now that baby was my gift from Tyrek for graduation. He got Jayonna a pink one but sis ain't like driving like that. Plus she drive to slow to keep up with the boys, so we just ride together all the time.

°°°°°°

When we arrived at the club I let Tati my personal valet take my car to the back. I don't trust anybody else with my car and Tati knows how important my baby is. She's also responsible for Noah car as well, they be fucking on the low but that ain't my business.

I can tell from the inside that the club was already packed. The DJ was playing Money In The Grave by Drake featuring Rick Ross, I heard it from the outside. We walked straight pass the line with our heads held high and our bad bitch walk. The line was long as hell though. When we got to the entrance Keith one of the bouncers waisted no time and letting us in.

People were dancing, the waitress were serving drinks and Star was working the stage in her red lingerie. This wasn't a strip club we just had certain girls working the stage giving people a show.

I grabbed Jayonna's hand as we made our way over to the stairs to the second floor of the club. That's where us and the boys be, the upstairs was our floor. We got a perfect view of what was going on downstairs and we made sure to watch for any funny shit. The boys be letting some girls up here just for there entertainment.

When we got our floor, the bouncer stepped aside and we walked over to the boys, who were sitting down on the white couch with the leader of the gangs. Lano was the leader of the Lions, Draco was the leader of OTB, Shawn was the leader of the Saints and E he became the leader of the Serpents when the one before him was knocked down, a while back.

I seen everybody but Ace, I looked around and seen him standing by the baster looking down at everybody. He had some girls around him feeling on him but his attention wasn't on them. Jayonna sat down on the couch next to Spazz and he dapped her up.

"Can't speak?" I heard E's voice and turned my head back to the boys. The boys were talking and joking with each other but Evan's eyes were on me.

"Hey E." I said and smirked as I seen him look me up and down and lick his lips.

Over the past 2 months, I learned that E has a little thing for me and that boy surely makes it known. He always tryna touch up on me when the boys ain't around and he be looking at me looking real fucking good.

"Didn't I tell yo ass like 2 months ago to watch yaself nigga." Ghost said to E and E sucked his teeth but still held his hands up in surrender.

"Ghost." I said clearly annoyed with his ass, I just fucking got here and he already getting on my damn nerves.

He looked at me and gave me that look letting me know not test him. I sighed and started making my way to Ace. I'm not scared of Ghost or anything, I just know not to go against him on certain things. I also know that when we out and about infront of certain people, I can't defy him, Ace or Spazz. We not below them but they do hold more power than Jayonna and I.

As I approached Ace the girls walked away giving us space. Jayonna and I are well known in certain places this place is one of them. In this club were just as important as the brothers and we get the same respect.

"You iight?" I asked him and he glanced at me before his eyes went back to the people downstairs.

"The nigga ain't here yet.....you think he know wassup?" He asked me and I glanced around downstairs.

We were planning on killing Morice one of our connects. Well he isn't a connect anymore we got a better one. We found out that instead of Morice cleaning our dirty money like he supposed to, he been leaving it dirty and he been in contact with the feds. The fed he been snitching to name is Hetiya, she be fucking on Ace so she told him about Morice telling her about the shit we do.

Morice thought that telling the feds would make it easier for us to go down and be put behind bars. But he thought wrong, we rule this city and we have many ways to find out shit that people don't want us to know.

"Nah, we good." I said and I watched as he slowly nodded.

My eyes fell to the entrance when I notice Morice walk in with two girls on his side. They were bad but not badder than me and Onna.

I tapped Ace's shoulder and motioned for him to look at the entrance. His eyes moved over to the entrance and I seen that devilish smile work it's way onto his face. I couldn't help but to laugh and then we walked back over to the boys and Jayonna.

"It's lit." Ace said and sat down in the middle of Spazz and Ghost.

I was going to sit down next to Jayonna but I stopped when I felt eyes on me. I looked around and seen Ghost looking at me. He motioned for me to come here and I walked over to him. Before I could ask him what he wanted, he placed his hands on my waist and turned me around then pulled me down on his lap.

I was confused as fuck and I could see that Jayonna was too because her eyes went wide. I didn't move or anything because there must be a real good reason why I'm sitting on this nigga lap. We ain't never been this close.

"I'm tryna make somebody jealous." He spoke lowly behind me so only I could hear him. I lightly shook my head because this nigga childish as hell.

I turned my attention to Morice and the girls that came in with him as the bouncer to our section let them in. One of the girls who were with him was glaring at me like I did some shit to her. She was pretty, nice shape, perfect plumped lips she must be the girl Ghost tryna make jealous.

Morice spoke to everyone as he dapped them up. He turned to me and Ghost and I leaned over so he could dap up Ghost. After that he sat down across from us next to Spazz and Jayonna. E and Lano both got up and walked out of our session as planned, and they also allowed the girls to sit down.

Juicy J, Three Point Stance featuring Megan Thee Stallion started playing and I decided to be funny since this bitch keep staring at me.

"A real boss bitch, run these niggas like a bidness. He said if he keep fuckin' me then he gon' catch some feelings." I rapped while I started twerking on Ghost lap.

I ain't give a fuck this bitch keep staring at me like, she got a problem with me. I ain't even do shit to her, this Ghost business shit. If he asked me to help him make a bitch jealous then imma help his ass.

"Pussy got power, this pussy got power
Fuck on the sheets, skeet skeet for a hour." I rapped while wining my hips on Ghost lap.

I felt what I'm pretty sure was his dick on my ass and I stopped and looked back at him. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders before speaking.

"This yo fault." He said and I rolled my eyes and turned around.

Morice excuse himself to go to the bathroom and when he walked out of our area and down the stairs. Ace looked at me and I stood up ready to do my part.

"He like chocolate." Said the girl that was staring my ass down. She looked me up and down and then rolled her eyes. I don't got time for this bitch so I just ignored her eye rolls.

"Well he gone like some vanilla today, shut up and mind your business bitch. You did your part, we don't need you no more." And with that I walked out the area and down the stairs.

I weaved my way through everybody that was dancing and waited by the bathroom for Morice to walk out. I pulled my dress up some and fixed my boobs, where they could be visible if I lean down and let him take a peak.

2 minutes later he walked out the bathroom and stopped when he seen me. I smiled at him and a smirk played on his face.

"Woah, woah, ain't you Ghost shorty? You tryna get me killed girl." He said and took a step towards me.

Scary ass.

"Why you talking about Ghost? It's just me and you right now, ain't nothing wrong with some play." I said seductively and walked over to him.

I ran my hands down his shirt and stopped at his pants. I looked up at him and he licked his lips, that's how I knew I had him. He waisted no time in pushing me up against the wall and devouring my lips. I ain't really care about him kissing me because his breath ain't stank and he was a good kisser.

His hands moved up my thighs and he hiked my dress up, which I quickly pulled back down. Nobody could see us but if they walk back here they gonna see us.

"Come on, rooms are back here." I said and grabbed his hand pulling him to one of the back rooms.

I knew E and Lano were waiting in the room for me to bring Morice so they could handle his ass. Morice whipped me around and he quickly picked me up. I would have been loving this but this nigga a snitch. He connected our lips and I used my hand to quickly open the door to the room and he walked us inside the room.

When I heard the door close I opened my eyes while still kissing him and I looked over to see Lano and E standing there with there guns and wide eyes watching us.

Morice threw me down on the bed and I guess he ain't see Lano and E yet because he started taking off his shirt. In the middle of taking off his shirt E's fist connected with Morice's jaw and knocked him to the ground.

I climbed off the bed as they started whooping Morice's ass. I pulled my dress down and quickly exited the room. I bumped straight into the Big 3 and started quickly fixing myself.

"Damn did you actually let the nigga fuck?" Spazz asked and I sucked my teeth.

"No, he was just impatient and I probably would have If he wasn't a snitch." I said that last part just to make his ass mad.

Even though I enjoyed it, I wouldn't have fucked that nigga. I ain't like that and like I said, he a snitch.

"I would have broke ya fucking jaw." Spazz and Ghost said at the same time and I rolled my eyes and walked away from them.

When I made it back to where everybody was at Mob Ties by Drake was playing and honestly this was my shit. I went to the bar and order myself a shot of tequila. Yeah I was still 17 but the only people know that is the Big 3, Jayonna, and Gerard.

Two gun shots went off in the club and then everybkdybstarted screaming and yelling. I quickly turned around and looked up on the second level to see Jayonna with a gun in her hand.

My bitches badder then yours (woah) my bitches badder then yours (woah)❤😻😻

The fuck y'all think happened?

Y'all like my bitches upgrade? Periodttt😻😻😻🧡🧡

Lano, leader of the Lions🧡🦁

Shawn leader of the Saints💚

Draco leader of OTB😻😻❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

86.5K 3K 48
It's really a simple story about two people from similar walks of life.. crossing paths what happens when it comes down to saving myself or you situa...
7.1K 139 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
865K 32.5K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...