She's Broken (He's Okay)

By ghettogatsbyy

She fell in love now she's open, gave him her heart and he stole it. All of his lies got her frozen, Now you... More

Prologue
16 @ War
Shelter
Crush
Jealousy
Down
Say Yes
Talk
Rain on Me
Rain on Me Pt 2
Still Down
Author's Note
Dirty Laundry
Can't Raise a Man
1k
Free
Is It Love This Time
Wish I Never
Fly Before You Fall
I Don't Know
No Ordinary Love
Time
Time Pt 2
CPR
Right My Wrongs
#1 & 35k Reads
New Book!
Characters

All Falls Down

3.2K 92 53
By ghettogatsbyy

Oh when it all, it all falls down. I'm telling you oh, it all falls down.
                      -Kanye West

Seana Washington

The next morning we woke up and I decided to cook breakfast. I made pancakes, omelettes, sausage, and turkey bacon. I hope he's satisfied.

"Damn sumthing smelling good out this muhfucka. You cooked fa me baby."

"Yep. I hope you like it." I made his plate with everything on it and sat it in front of him.

"Eat up baby." I started to massage his shoulders while he ate.

"I gotta surprise for you mama."

"Really? What is it baby?"

"We getting you a tattoo today." No imma have to shut that shit down.

"I don't think imma get a tattoo baby." He clenched his jaw and dropped his fork. I backed into a wall as fear took over. He walked to me slowly and grabbed my chin.

"Let's try this again. We going out to get you a tattoo. Any objections?" He's so manipulative.

"Can't wait!"

"That's the attitude I like to see, now go get dressed for the day." He went back over to his plate demolishing what was left on it.

"But babe I didn't eat." I was so hungry right now.

"Imma eat it for you, you need to lose some weight anyway." I was barely pushing 100, I was a solid 98 pounds.

After we had our break, I was extremely depressed. I couldn't sleep, eat, or get up for that matter. I just cried.

"Sanity I'm not even 100 pounds yet."

"Don't gain no mo tho. You fine being thin." I had no problem being thin, it was the fact that I was losing the weight in an unhealthy way. I was always thin, just never like this.

"Okay."

"Any ideas on what tattoo you want."

"No. You pick for me." He has this sneaky ass grin on his face like he was planning something.

After getting dressed and changing 3 times to please San, we left out. He doesn't let me wear skirts, shorts, or any clothing that shows skin. I had this hoodie on and it was 87 degrees outside.

Oh and I couldn't wear skinny jeans either, so he made me wear men's jeans. So my closet is basically fit for a man. I hate it, but I know he said he's only looking out for me.

Sanity Othello

We pulled up to Snoop's tattoo shop 'cause I know he'll hook us up. I wanted Seana to get an important tattoo that she won't ever forget.

"Where?!"

"I'm serious."

"Sanity Rashad Othello, I am not getting your name tattooed on my vagina. That's final."

"Seana baby, you dont wanna disappoint ya man right? I know it seems crazy but no one is going to see it but me."

"And me!"

"Baby lower ya tone, I'm only sayin that once. Now would you rather have me put my stamp on you, or I do it to one of these hoes out here. They would happily take ya position."

"But San I'm scared." She pouted and whined.

"Put that lip back in because my women don't get scared. You mine right?"

"Yes I'm yours."

"Then act like it. We gone go in here and you gon take it like a champ right Babygirl?"

"Yes Sanity."

"Aht aht. Yes what?"

"Yes daddy." She smiled and pecked my lips.

We walked in the shop and I called Snoop over. He was gon do her tattoo because he's the only one besides myself who I'll allow to see my girl's pussy. I don't like it but I trust him.

"Wuzzam San? What's good lil mama?" He dapped me and side hugged Sea.

"You ready fa ya tattoo Sea?"

"Yea I guess ." I ignored her attitude.

"Let's go get you set up."

"Wait you're doing my tattoo?"

Seana Washington

"Yea San said he trusted me to do it. Prollem?"

"No I was just asking."

"Ard well let's get to it."

I never had a problem with Snoopy, he was the oldest of Sanity's friends but was chilling. He had two girlfriends which I thought was crazy but if they're okay with it, so be it.

Snoopy was a fine older man, I mean he was late 30's but still looked fine as fuck. He also had a full beard, and I had a thing for a man with nice facial hair.

He got the tools ready and asked me was I ready.

"Not really but I'll be okay."

"I'll give you sumthing to ease ya pain."

"Like what?" He licked his lips and pulled out a freshly rolled blunt.

"Take a hit of that, then tell me how you feel."

I took it from his hands and held it to my mouth while he lit it. I took a pull and immediately choked.

"Damn lil mama. That shit touched ya souls didn't it?" I nodded.

"Try again."

I hit a couple more times then passed it to Snoop. His lips looked so lickable right now. The high must be kicking in.

"Seana what's my name?" I guess he wanted to test my high but I knew his name was—

"Charlie Brown nigga!" He started cracking up, and I eventually joined in even though I didn't hear a joke.

"Yeah you gone."

He started to work on my tattoo but I didn't feel anything. By the time he was done I was knocked out.

"Get up lil mama we done here." I slowly got up and stretched.

"That's gon hurt for a lil minute, so I suggest you be gentle with it and don't let Sanity touch it—with his rough ass."

"Okay. Thank you Snoopy."

"Anything fa you lil mama."

"Well since you mentioned it, can you buy me dinner?"

"Nah you good, take this." He handed me 5 one hundred dollar bills and I snatched that shit right up.

"Sea don't forget to call me if things get outta control with him alright?"

"Okay I will definitely hit you up."

"You know I care about your well being and I don't want you hurt." He gave me a genuine look which I haven't seen from anyone in a while. It felt good knowing that someone had my back.

Snoopy was always my favourite out of all Sanity's friends. He gave of a different vibe, something real and caring—even if he tried to hide it.

"Love ya lil mama. See you lata."

"Love you too Snoops." We exchanged a hug and I went to the front to see Sanity all in the receptionist's face. Why me?

"Sanity what the hell are you doing?" He looked over for a brief second then turned his head back to her.

"So as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I need someone to help with the money and allat. Can you do that baby girl?" Oh hell to the no.

"Sanity bring your no good having ass on. I'm so sick of you bruh. I just got back with you and as soon as I turn my back you flirting with someone else." I didn't want to call the girl outta her name because she doesn't owe me loyalty—San does. I decided to take all of my anger out on him.

He grabbed my arm and basically dragged me out the establishment. We got to the car and he threw me inside.

"You gone learn to stop embarrassing me bitch. I try to warn yo ass with my eyes but you want me to go there with you huh?!"

"No." I had tears in my eyes because I hate when people yell at me.

"I guess imma have to teach you a lesson then. When we get home go straight upstairs and take a shower."

We pulled up and I got nervous. I got my key out and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I stripped and got in under the warm water.

I saw Sanity's shadow outside of my shower and my whole body tensed up. E had a belt in his hand. But not just any belt, but the belt with the spikes on it.

I was frozen. I turned the water off and opened the shower door. He raised his belt and let it tear into my wet flesh. He didn't let up, even after I begged him to stop. I was completely naked and getting brutally beaten by someone who claims they love me.

"You gon stop questioning me right?" He lifted the belt anticipating my answer.

"Yes!" He cracked it into my skin yet again.

"Yes what bitch?!"

"Yes Daddy."

He stopped and looked at me one last time and spit directly in my face.

I dried off and stared at my reflection. Not only was I unrecognisable physically, I was also unrecognisable mentally. Where the fuck did I go wrong. The old Seana would never let a man take advantage of her like this. I need to find the old me.

I finished up my routine and walked into the bedroom. He was waiting on the bed.

"Strip And please me."

All night he tortured me on end with painful sex and countless hitting.

The only ones who could hear my screams and cries for help were us and the Lord.

Lord please help me. I know I haven't been faithful lately, but I need you.

Holaaaaa I'm backkk💕 so I hope you guys enjoy this update and comment and vote please. You feedback and acceptance of this book makes me extremely happy. Keep in mind these chapters are not edited. Love y'all...until next time ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 39.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
156K 3.4K 33
WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE U JUST DONT TREAT THEM BAD-donnell jones Alexandria is a girl that is going through a abusive relationship with her boyfriend c...
157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...
173K 13.7K 45
Is it possible to love when you've never been loved? How do you know the feeling? How can you differentiate between love and hate when the person tha...