VOCALOID ONESHOTS (Requests o...

By NotOurGarden

REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Just a bunch of Vocaloid oneshots! Request a story in the comments. I'll do almost any shi... More

Refill (MeiLuka)
One Last Day (SeeU x IA)
BURN (KaiMei)
Secret Butterfly (MeiLuka)
Firefly's Spark (MeiLuka)
The Sound that Failed to Reach Them
Rainy Day (MikuRin)
Circus Monster (KaiLuka)
Lie
One-Word Prompts part 2 (multiship)
Here For You (Luka x Reader)
Cherry Cake (MeiLuka)
some adorable poems from a cinnamon roll (meiluka)
a special gift (MeiLuka)
be mine? (multiship)
fairylights and flower crowns (MeiLuka)
SeeU x Reader - Scared of the Dark
Fukase x Reader: As the Leaves Fall
announcement!!!!!!!
Shy! Oliver x Teasing! Female Reader
Some Superheroes Wear Scarves (KaiLen) (LEN IS AGED UP)
Flower x Reader Hurt/Comfort - They Don't Get It
there (flomiku)
Ace of Flowers
vee flower and hatsunny meekoo headcanons
Meteor Shower (Flower/Miku)
for miku's 14th - it's horrible, i love it
lullaby (Flower & Miku)

One-Word Prompts part 1 (multi-ship)

214 2 7
By NotOurGarden

I found a list of one-word prompts on Tumblr and decided to do a few short little stories for them. Here's the link if you want to do your own: https://otp-imagines-cult.tumblr.com/tagged/writing-challenge

So anyways, here's a few of them!!

[1]: "Hands" [SeeU x IA]

I swear to god, her hands are the softest thing I've ever touched. She always tells me that she doesn't use lotion or anything on them, but she's got to be lying. Normal people don't have hands that are that soft. I keep telling her that, but all she ever does is giggle and kiss my cheek again. I'd never complain about this, because it's so much fun to see her happy, to see her smile...she's amazing.

I've known SeeU since elementary school. She's always been cute and kind of giggly, while I'm just the quiet girl who's always bad at making friends. When I'm with SeeU, though, it all goes away and I feel...new. I feel like I'm truly myself around her, and as if she completes me.

I'll keep holding onto her soft hands, refusing to let go. Staying connected to her is one of my top priorities any day, and she loves it. My heart beats only for her.

[2]: "Sleeve" [Gakupo x Kaito] TW: self-harm

Transition periods were always hectic, with students going every which way to get to their next class. They'd all hurry, bumping into each other, and then the bell would ring. Only a few students would be still out in the hallway, ready to be marked tardy.

Kaito Shion hurried up the steps, trying his best not to drop his binder as he kept it tucked under his arm. He wasn't looking where he was going, and his foot slipped as he felt himself falling backwards. Another body broke his fall, and the two boys crashed onto the landing with a thud. Turning around, Kaito quickly stood up, brushing himself off and reaching a hand out to the boy that he'd knocked to the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asked, gently pulling the other boy up. He had long purple hair tied back into a ponytail, and he was wearing a sweatshirt over his T-shirt even though the school was fairly warm. He gave a small nod and took Kaito's hand, standing up and quickly pulling his sleeves down.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" He gave Kaito a gentle smile, picking up his things and tucking them under his arm. "Be careful next time." Without another word, he turned and continued on his way, heading down the stairs. Kaito just stood there for a moment, blushing slightly before continuing on his way. The purple-haired boy definitely was hiding something, and Kaito wanted to know..

[3] "Rescue" [Piko x Flower] TW: near-death experience, she/her pronouns for Flower

"Piko, are you ready yet?!" called Flower, slightly annoyed. The two were planning on going for a picnic that day, and they had to be at the train station soon. Unfortunately for Flower, Piko was taking a long time to get ready, and time was running out.

"Hang on, Flower! I'm almost done!" Piko yelled back from the top of the stairs. He soon appeared coming down the small flight of stairs, looking as ready as he could be. He was dressed in a white hoodie and a pair of dark blue jeans, and he'd put a small butterfly clip in his hair. Flower, on the other hand, was dressed in a purple T-shirt and black pants, her hair just as messy as ever.

"Alright then, let's get going." She grumbled softly and picked up the picnic basket, blushing as she grabbed Piko's hand and quickly left the house, going towards the train station.

As they stepped onto the platform, Piko spotted a small cat wandering around the area. He was about to call out to it, but at that moment the small animal jumped onto the tracks. Hearing a whistle from a bit away, he dashed onto the tracks to grab the kitten for fear of it being run over. The noise of the train running on the tracks became louder, and another whistle from the train seemed to stab his ears as he scooped up the cat. He felt a hand grab onto his hood and yank him backwards, tumbling onto the platform as the train rushed past.

"Piko, what the hell were you thinking?!" Flower snapped, yanking her boyfriend up.

"I, I was just grabbing the cat," he said, trying to catch his breath. Flower let out a small hiss and then pulled him close, squeezing her arms around his body.

"You scared me, idiot. I thought you were gonna kill yourself," she murmured. Piko shook his head in response, then gently pressed his lips to hers.

"I'd never leave you like that, Flower." He smiled gently before kissing her again.

[4] "Train" [Miku x Rin] TW: rinku

"Do you have everything you need?" Miku asked softly. Rin nodded and zipped up her roller bag, then hoisted her backpack onto her back.

"I've got it all." The blonde smiled and brushed Miku's hair out of her face. "Don't worry about it, Miku...I'll be back before you know it."

"If you say so...still, I'll miss you so much." The tealette sighed and picked up the roller bag, then carried it outside to the car. Rin followed behind her, taking a seat in the front passenger side.

As they pulled up to the train station, Rin hugged her backpack closely. "Jeez, I'm so nervous...I haven't seen my parents in a few years. I hope they don't embarrass me when they pick me up." She giggled and opened the car door, taking her roller bag and heading towards the platform. The train was already pulling up, there wasn't much time.

"Rin, wait!!" Miku ran up to her girlfriend and hugged her close. "I'm really gonna miss you while you're gone. Have fun for me, okay?" She took a deep breath and then kissed the blonde gently. "I love you."

The train blew its whistle, and Rin pulled away blushing madly. She dashed toward the train, her heart flying out on wings. Miku always made her so happy, she was lucky to have a love like her.

[5] "Water" [Gumi x Lily]

"It's raining."

"What a lovely observation, Gumi. I can tell," Lily grumbled as she stepped off the train. "You said it's not a long walk to get there, right?"

Gumi nodded. "Not long at all. It's just down the street." She grinned and took Lily's hand. "What's wrong with the rain? We're going to get wet anyway. That's the whole point of swimming." She began to lead the blonde down the street, her sandals getting soaked in the afternoon rain. Soon enough, they reached the fitness club where everyone was meeting up.

"After you, milady," Lily joked as she stepped under the awning and opened the door. "Where are we meeting the others?"

"They're already at the pool area. They're supposed to be waiting for us there," Gumi replied as she walked over to the front desk and showed the attendant her day pass. Lily followed behind as the two went into the locker room and changed into their swimsuits. Once they were changed, they went out into the pool area where SeeU, IA, Piko and Flower were waiting.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!" they all cried as soon as the two girls were in view. Gumi grabbed Lily's hand and jumped into the pool with her, the water splashing all over.

[6]: "Shopping" [Meiko x Luka]

"Lulu, what do you want for your birthday?" Meiko asked from her spot on the couch.

"Uhhh...new headphones, a red sweater, a blanket, a cat, and...that's all." Luka shrugged, then went back to the pot of spaghetti she was cooking.

"Hmm, alright then. Thanks!" Meiko smiled and went onto eBay, looking for a few things that Luka might enjoy. She eventually found a pair of nice headphones and a comfy-looking red sweater, and ordered them both. The next step was to find a kitten.

The brunette stood up and took her coat out of the closet, then put it on and slipped her phone into her pocket. "I'm going out to get some cookies. I'll be back soon." She grabbed her car keys and went outside, leaving Luka to finish dinner.

When she got back, she had a considerable amount of cat fur on her shirt and was carrying a package of some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. She set the cookies down and hugged Luka from behind, smiling. "I can't wait for the 30th. You'll love your presents."

[7]: "Street" [Meiko x Luka] TW: creepy guys, sexual assault, alcohol mention

It was a warm day in May, and Luka Megurine had decided to go out into town for a while. It was Saturday, and there was a small concert going on in the town square, so she decided to take a look. Her house wasn't too far from the square, so she'd decided to walk. The fresh air would do her good.

As she crossed the street, she tripped over the curb and fell, dropping her phone and her purse onto the sidewalk. She was just about to pick them up when a man handed her her phone, having grabbed it for her. "Here you go, ma'am. You wouldn't want to lose this," he said in a soft voice.

"Thank you," Luka replied with a nod as she stood up and tucked the phone into her pocket. She bent down to pick up her purse, and immediately felt a hand on her behind.

"S-Sir, um, w-will you please take y-your hand off me..." she stuttered, becoming a little scared.

"What's the matter? You alright, ma'am?" he replied, still using his soft voice as he gripped Luka's behind.

"L-Let me go!" she cried, standing up quickly and causing him to let go. To her dismay, the man took a hold of her chest next, pulling her closer to him so that she could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"There you are!" A woman's voice startled Luka, and a brunette woman ran up and pulled the pinkette away from the man. "C'mon, we're late! The others are waiting for us!" She took a hold of Luka's arm and led her down the street, pausing once they were away from the man. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you, but I didn't want to just stand there and let him grope you." The brunette smiled and extended a hand. "I'm Meiko."

"Luka. Nice to meet you, Meiko." The pinkette smiled and shook the other woman's hand, and the two went to the square together for the concert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 637 8
Credits to the artist: @lirthealmighty Some Gavin x RK900 oneshots. Expect a lot of smut, fluff and angst coming in the oneshots cuz I ain't holding...
1.5K 44 9
'·..୨୧˖ 🪄꒰ 🎩 ꒱ ‌♡ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ✦ IN WHICH... i get bored and write oneshots! they can ra...
2K 67 39
featuring some ships , angst, fluff, and general chaos I've never written haikyuu before so I'm kinda nervous but here goes nothing ig
32.9K 1.1K 27
Just some YuMark one shots to destress you, or to make you feel better after reading a fanfic with a bad ending! I'll mostly write fluff, but if you...