The Brothers And Us (DISCONTI...

By Lexiilexii12

They're known as The Kings of New Orleans. Usually it's only one king but in this case it's three Kings, thre... More

Intro.
:1:
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:8:
:9:
:10:
:11:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
:20:

:7:

11K 411 542
By Lexiilexii12

"My words will either attract a strong mind or offend a weak one."

Khristian DeJesus

I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and looked at myself in the mirror. I stopped crying about 2 hours ago and Jayonna is downstairs getting herself something to eat. I need to talk to Gerard about what I said earlier about me wanting to learn how to kill. I need to know his answer and then I need to talk to Jayonna about everything.

Whatever Gerard says yes or no, I'll still have to tell Jayonna. If they won't help me then I'll just have to find someone who can. I know a lot of people, so I'm not worried but Gerard and the boys are the best so I'm hoping they'll say yeah.

I walked out the bathroom back into my room and Noah was sitting down on the edge of my bed. He stood up once he saw me and motioned for me to follow him.

"My dad wants to talk to you." He said while turning around walking out of my room.

I quickly caught up to him and followed him to his dad's office. I seen Tyrek coming up the stairs and Jayonna was behind him. I gave her a look and she shrugged her shoulders eating a pack of my gushers.

Noah and I walked into Gerard office right after Tyrek and Jayonna did. Gerard was sitting down at his desk and Kevin was leaned up against the wall. As soon as his eyes met mine he turned his head, I know what mad about but it's my choice.

Jayonna sat in one of the chairs in the little sit area in his office, Noah and Tyrek joined there brother leaning up against the wall. I leaned up against the chair Jayonna was sitting in. She placed her hand on my thigh and I gave her a small smile, letting her know that I'm fine ar that were fine.

"You want to learn how to kill...fine the boys will teach you but they'll teach you the right way. Killing isn't all we do in this business Khristian. There are drugs involved, dirty money, clean money, putting hits on peoples heads, earning respect, fighting, gangs and a whole lot of other shit. The boys will explain to you, now before we go on....what are we going to do about her." Gerard said and his eyes drifted to Jayonna.

"We don't trust her and I barely trust you to be honest." Noah said and I looked at him and then at the rest of them.

I could see it, they didn't trust her and there iffy about trusting me because I've changed. Kevin and Gerard are the only ones out if the men that actually still trust me. I'm not mad at Tyrek or Noah because I don't trust either of them anyways. Trust has to be earned and I understand.

Kevin and Gerard I didn't trust them before but over the past two weeks I started trusting Kevin and Gerard I started trusting him when I told him about my fathers death.

I stood in front Jayonna and squated down to her level. I could already see the tears forming in her eyes and she was going to start panicking any minute.

"Okay 1 breathe Onna, breathe your fine and ain't NOBODY gonna hurt you." I said and then glared at Noah and Tyrek.

Tyrek rolled his eyes and looked away from me, while Noah took his gun from his waist and scratched the back of his head with it. I turned my head back around and looked at Jayonna. She didn't have tears in her eyes anymore and she looked a little calm.

"You know I got you and I always got you. Things are gonna get a little complicated and if you choose to stay.....you might have to see certain things that I know you won't like. But if you choose to leave, I'll make sure you go back to Mrs.Care and that you be straight.....you might not see me for a while but-"

"Might not see you? K you been down for me since I met you, you all I got and you know that shit. Wherever you go, I'll follow without a second thought. I'm in this with you and my loyalty lies with you." She said that last part and I smiled remembering when I said that to her a while back on our way here.

"Y'all better have that same loyalty when it comes to us." I heard Noah say and rolled my eyes. I stood up and positioned myself back in my original spot.

"Loyalty has to be earned." Me and Gerard said in unison.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, get dress we gotta go collect and y'all coming." Tyrek said

°°°°°

I made Jayonna ride with Tyrek because I didn't trust Noah around her while I'm not there. He made his feelings towards Jayonna very clear when he was in his dads office. I know Tyrek won't hurt her, if he suspects something about her then I asked if he would come to me first and he said he would.

Kevin opened the door to the passenger side of his car for me and I got in, and let him close it behind me. He still wasn't talking to me and he was also still mad. I don't even know if he wanted me to ride with him anyways. I just told him I'll ride with him and he didn't say anything.

I watched in the rearview mirror as Tyrek opened the door for Jayonna and she got in the car. I exhaled deeply and pulled my seat belt on. Kevin had finally got in the car and I looked over at him. I watched as he started the car before putting his seat belt own.

"You gone be mad this entire time?" I asked him as I glanced in the rearview mirror to see Tyrek pull out the driveway.

"Yup." He said and I lightly shook my head.

Noah pulled out the driveway and followed Tyrek and we were next. Kevin pulled out the driveway and followed behind Noah. As we drove we stayed behind Noah, who stayed behind Tyrek.

"I just believe your being childish." I said out of the blue.

He stomped his foot down on the break making me jerk forward. Luckily I had my damn seat belt on. I seen Noah stop his car and I'm guessing Tyrek did too. Kevin phone started ringing and he quickly answered it.

"We good, just go....Tyrek we good damn, I just need to talk to her stupid ass." He said and then he hung up the phone.

Noah didn't pull off but I seen Tyrek's car turn the corner. Kevin turned to me and I turned to him.

"I'm not stupid." I said.

"Yes you are. Do you know what you agreed to earlier? You want to give away your innocence just so you can kill a nigga that killed your pops?....look K, I know your hurting and I know you think getting revenge will make you feel better but it won't. Trust me I know. This shit can get you killed before you even have a chance to set your eyes on the nigga that killed your pops. I don't want you doing this shit, it's dangerous and I just got you back K."

I understood everything he's saying and I know that he's just trying to protect me and look out for me. But I made my choice and there's nothing he can do about it. We already in the car anyways, I mean yeah we can turn back around but I'll just get out his car and get inside Noah's car.

"My innocences was taken away from me when that man took my father right before my eyes. I'm sorry if you think I'm making the wrong decision but you can't tell me what to do Kevin, you aren't my father."

He didn't say anything he just looked at me. He shook his head and then turned his attention back to the rode, he honked the horn and Noah pulled off and we followed.

°°°°°

We pulled up behind Noah's car and I looked out the window at the house we were at. It was a decent two story house but this is the north side. I don't really like coming over here because of the Serpents. There a gang that runs the north side.

Living with Mrs.Care was on the west side and the Lions ruled the west side. The Saints run the east side and OTB runs the south side. OTB stands for "only the bros."

Even though each side was run by a certain gang, the Kings of New Orleans run the gangs. Meaning Tyrek, Noah, and Kevin had all the power in this city. They controlled everything.

"Here." Kevin said catching my attention.

I turned my head to him and he was holding a gun out for me. I took it and put it in my waist before getting out the car. Noah, Tyrek and Jayonna were already out the car, waiting on me and Kevin. Jayonna practically ran over to me and she held onto my arm.

"None of that scared shit when we get in here. KD talk to ya friend." Tyrek said to me and Kevin walked over to them. They stood together discussing something while I turned to Jayonna.

"He's right Onna, you can't be acting all scared and shit. I know this new territory for you and it is for me too but you gotta do what they say Onna. They won't let shit happen to us." I said to her and she took a gun out her waist and held it in front of her, showing me.

"He gave me a fucking gun K, I don't know how to use this shit. Is it not safe in there? That's why he gave me a gun? I'm not going into that damn house." She said and I sighed, knowing that she made up her mind.

"Wait here." I told her and she nodded.

I walked over to the boys and they immediately stopped talking but I ain't mind. I know they don't trust me enough to tell me every damn thing.

"Can she wait in the car....please? She ain't gonna go in there if it ain't safe. She ain't like me, or any of you." I said to them but mainly to Tyrek.

He looks like he always in charge of shit and he's the only one that take certain shit serious. Noah would just say how Jayonna's being a pussy and Kevin just wouldn't give a fuck. Tyrek seemed like he would somewhat understand.

"Her weak ass, she ain't staying in my shit." Noah said.

"Fuck you bitch, don't talk about her." I spat at him and he glared at me.

He took a step towards me and Kevin immediately stood in front of me and pushed Noah back.

"Chill out damn, yeah she can stay in my shit. If anything come up missing imma kill her ass and imma fuck you up KD she's your responsibility." Tyrek said handing me the keys to his car.

"Thanks and she's not a thief." I lied and jogged back over to Jayonna. I grabbed her hand and walked us to Tyrek's car.

Jayonna and I only stole when we needed too. She used to steal a lot before I met her, at a young age that girl had real skills. Growing up we both agreeded to only steal when it's necessary.

I unlocked the door to the passenger side and she got in. I didn't close the door, I leaned down and looked inside the car for anything that I know she might take interest too. Tyrek's phone, his weed, a lighter, half of a blunt, some cash and some other things was all inside the car mostly in his back seat. Except for his phone, it was going off and I grabbed it from the front seat.

"Don't touch anything iight? He'll know and I'll do everything in my power to protect you but under the circumstances that might not be a lot of power. So don't touch anything iight. Just sit here and wait." I told her and she nodded.

I grabbed the gun from her because something told me that she'll get bored and start messing with it. Knowing Jayonna she'll probably end up shooting her damn self.

I closed the door and jogged back over to the boys. I handed Tyrek his keys and his phone.

"Someone was blowing you up." I said and he nodded and slipped his phone in his pocket.

Tyrek turned around walking up to the house, Noah followed him and Kevin grabbed my hand pulling me along. Tyrek didn't even knock on the door he just walked in and Noah followed him. Kevin pulled me in front of him and gave me a nudge to walk in the house.

As soon as I stepped in the house I thought I was high. It smelt like nothing but weed, smoke was everywhere but you could still see where you was going. It was a lot of niggas in here and a couple half naked females.

I caught some of the niggas looking at me but I just followed behind Noah. I felt Kevin's hand on the lower half of my back as I followed Noah upstairs. It's like his protectiveness grown over the years.

I followed Noah into a room filled with stacks of money along side the walls and two black duffle bags sat on top of the coffee stand that was in the middle of the room. It was three niggas in the room and I recognized one of them. He was standing over by the window and the other two were sitting down on the couch smoking.

I think his name was Evan, I remember seeing him in Mrs.Care foster home I was 12 and he was at least 16. He fought this boy for I don't know what reason and then he was moved out of the home the next day.

"It's all there?" Tyrek asked the light skin boy who was sitting on the couch with the blunt.

"You know it is." The boy said and passed the blunt to his friend.

"Aye bitch it's my turn." Evan said and walked over to the boy and snatched the blunt from in between his lips.

"What up y'all." He spoke to Tyrek, Noah and Kevin then his eyes landed on me.

He froze for a bit and then he collected himself quickly and took a pull from the bullet. He did that little head nod shit to me and I did it back to him.

"Watch yaself lil nigga." Noah warned him and he held one of his hands up in surrender and used the other to give the blunt back to the boy he snatched it from.

Kevin and Noah each grabbed one bag and slung it over there shoulder.

"You do realize what will happen if our shit ain't there right?" Tyrek spoke to the boy he first spoke to and he nodded.

"You ain't have to kill Nico though." He said to Tyrek.

"Fuck you mean we ain't have to kill Nico, he ain't have my shit, you bitches lucky we ain't kill all y'all fuckers. He got what he deserved." Noah talked with his gun in his hand.

Trigger happy ass.

"You should be grateful nigga, with Nico out the picture you running shit for the Serpents." Kevin added.

I felt eyes on me and I looked at Evan knowing it was him. He's probably surprise to see me and I know he surprise to see me with the people him and his gang have to answer too.

"Who is this?" That question pulled my eyes away from Evan.

I looked at the person who said it. It was the boy Tyrek was talking to, he was staring dead at me. He looked me up and down and I rolled my eyes when he licked his lips.

"Someone you gone have to answer to real fucking soon nigga. But for now just keep running us our money." Tyrek said.

Kevin grabbed my hand and we walked out the room. I heard footsteps behind me and I knew it was Noah and Tyrek. As we walked down the stairs, I felt Noah's hand on the bottom half of my back and Kevin let go of my hand. It stayed there until we walked out the house.

It took me by surprise when Kevin took the duffle bag off his shoulder and held it out for me.

"I gotta go handle something. Ride with Ghost and keep ya hands to yourself bitch. If I see one bruise on her imma kill yo ass myself." Kevin said that last part to Noah while I grabbed the duffle bag.

"Whatever bitch, ain't nobody finna touch yo precious KD. Be safe and call us if you need us, one."

"One." Kevin said back to Noah and walked over to his car.

I followed Noah to his car and he popped the trunk. He put the duffle bag in the trunk and I did the same with my duffle bag. He closed the trunk and I walked over to the passenger side of the car, I opened the door but I didn't get in because Tyrek called my name. I looked at him standing by the door to the drivers side of his car.

He motioned for me to come here and I closed the car door and walked over to him.

"You got business with E?" He asked and I'm assuming E is Evan so I shook my head.

"When I was 12, he was put into my foster home. He stayed for a while but then he got placed somewhere else when he fought some little boy. We never spoke to eachother in the home and he doesn't have business with Jayonna either."

He nodded and gave me permission to go back to Noah's car. I walked back over to Noah's car and got in. Tyrek pulled off first and I slid my seat belt on before Noah pulled off following Tyrek.

Shit finna get real, that's all I gotta say😭🤷🏽‍♀️

My readers already know how I get when I say shit finna get real😙🧡

Evan or E, gang member of the Serpents🐍💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 16.6K 69
Inmate-#14A5473 Camille Royel A.K.A "Luna" was a 21 year old Felon. Camille wasn't your typical average female ,She came with baggage ,You can take a...
340 117 39
We all know that the world isn't as black and white like everyone would make it seem there is plenty of color. Within that color is the law, rules, g...
7.1K 139 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
153K 6.3K 34
My dad was a drug lord, biggest drug lord there was. His name was Carlos Cortez but in the streets they called him Lucien, why? I don't know and I do...