Down Memory Lane (narry)✔

De WritingZmyPassion

Memories are important for every human being. People keep memories in pictures, others keep them in diaries a... Mais

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter. 11
Chapter.12
Chapter. 13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Epilogue

Chapter.3

1.3K 55 39
De WritingZmyPassion

"... then he just tells me how he is looking forward to tonight's party." Niall finished ranting to his bestfriend.

As soon as Nick had gotten off work, Niall had rushed to his flat and began pacing back and forth trying to calm himself down some.

That was until Nick had made a cup of tea for him and he took a few sips. He then began explaining how his ex boyfriend and father of his child was just gonna be with him in the same environment.

"Calm down Ni. I know this is hard bu-" Niall stood up from his chair as he looked at Nick.

"This is not hard Nick! This is a disaster! Oh my god I don't know how I will be able to cope with just being in the same place as him. Maybe I should just look for a job-" Niall was rambling and Nick stood up and just engulfed him in a big hug.

He knew that his friend was going through different emotions as it is and the last thing he needed was for Harry to come and mess his life up, again.

"It will be okay Niall, you will be okay." Nick said softly as he still hugged his friend.

"I tried to make it as nonchalant as possible but the moment I was out of his sight, I started freaking out." Niall mumbled in Nick's chest.

"You are strong Niall. You've been working on getting back to your feet and trust me when I tell you that it is a successful job so far. Will you let Harry drive you off of your workplace just like that?" Nick pulled away from Niall and held him at arms length as he looked into his eyes.

"No. I was here first, he can't drive me away." Niall said softly.

"Good, that's the spirit. Now he hurt you when you were together don't allow him to do the same even now that you are no longer together, okay?" Nick asked again.

"Yes." Niall said, feeling a gush of confidence shoot through his body. Harry had humiliated him and tore his heart apart, he cant allow him to walk all over him again.

"Now you and I are gonna go to that party and show him that you are over his sorry arse and don't live in the past." Nick said and Niall smiled, nodding his head frantically.

He was determined to show his ex that life didn't revolve around him and that he too has his own life to live.

He wanted to ask about what would happen when he starts to show but he decided he'd cross that bridge when he got to it.

"I'm gonna go get ready now!" Niall said excitedly and started for the door but Nick called him back.

"Not so fast Nialler. So you wanna tell me about the new lad you will be working with?" Nick smirked and Niall hit the back of his head.

"Stop smirking you idiot, it's far from what your mind is conjuring. I'm not interested in him like that. Or anyone else for that matter." Niall crossed his arms over his chest.

"Okay okay, you don't have to bite me head off. Jeez." Nick raised his hands in surrender.

"So I'm gonna go get ready, see you when you see me." Niall said and left for his own flat.

*

An hour later, Niall and Nick were dropped off at the party by a driver that Simon had sent for Niall.

"This is beautiful." Niall said to Nick who was beside him as they looked around the massive place that was decorated to perfection.

"It is." Nick answered.

"Hi Niall, Nick how are you?" The lads turned around when thy heard a voice say behind them.

"Hello Simon, we are very well thank you." Niall answered for them
both.

"Good. So how is the little one treating you?" Simon directed the question to Niall.

Ever since Niall had told Simon that he was pregnant, he had been very concerned about his health and constantly asked him how he was doing.

"The baby is fine. Although craving cupcakes and all kinds of sweets." Niall said and blushed slightly.

"Well help yourselves then." Simon said and gestured to where all the food was.

"Thank you." Nick smiled.

"Oh and Niall, thank you again for setting Brendan up with his home." Simon thanked him.

"It's no problem, is he here yet?" Niall asked wanting to introduce Nick to Brendan.

"He's here. Last I saw him, he was with Styles and his group. You know with them living in the same building and all." Simon explained. " I'll see you guys around, enjoy."

"Come on let's get some food, I could kill for a red velvet cupcake right now." Niall dragged his bestfriend over to where the food was.

"Relax Ni, the food ain't going nowhere." Nick said and Niall rolled his eyes.

Soon they had taken some food and we're seated on a table as they ate and looked around at everyone who was there having fun.

"Niall?" Nick said but Niall was busy looking at a guy who was trying to dance but was terrible at it and his date was laughing at him.

"Niall?" He called again but to no avail.

"Niall!" He then nudged him and Niall looked at him.

"Huh?" He was bitting back a laugh at the guy's terrible dancing.

"I know I have never seen him in person before but that is Harry, right?" Nick said and Niall followed his gaze.

His eyes landed on Harry's face that was smiling as one of the other boys said something.

Louis had his hand drapped over Brendan's shoulders and they were all stood in a small circle.

"Yes." Niall answered Nick's question, not tearing his gaze from the group.

He felt all the food he'd eaten come back up just by looking at all of the people who had caused him so much suffering.

"Pay him no mind, you are alright." Nick assured him.

"I'm alright Nick but Brendan..." He trailed off.

"Huh?" Nick looked back and saw that apart from the people Niall had told him about, there was a lad added to them.

"That's the lad you will be working with?" Nick asked and Niall nodded.

"But why is he hanging out with them?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not sure but Harry lives in the same building as him. Maybe they came here together." Niall suggested.

"Yeah, you may be right. Plus they are all new and would wanna be friends." Nick said.

They continued eating and chatting away, completely ignoring Harry and his group.

That was until Nick decided to go on the dancefloor and dance.

Niall sat watching Nick dance and when Nick motioned for him to join, he decided why not?

"Hi Niall, glad to see you." Niall turned around and saw Brendan smiling at him. But he was not alone, he was with Harry Louis Liam and Zayn.

"Brendan, you okay?" Niall answered without looking at Harry and his friends.

He stood up, now determined to go and join his friend on the dance floor.

"This is Harry, we stay in the same building and these are his friends and guys this is Niall." Brendan introduced them.

Niall looked at all the boys and lastly at Harry who was smirking at him.

"I know who they are." Niall said through gritted teeth as he stared at Harry.

"Really? That's great." Brendan said as he sat down next to Niall who stood up.

"I have to go. See you Brendan." He said without even sparing the rest of the boys a glance.

He looked for Nick everywhere but couldn't find him. He then took out his phone and decided to ring him but he found out that Nick had texted him a few minutes ago.

"Getting some action, see you soon.X"

Now Nick was off in some bathroom 'getting action' while Niall was trying to avoid Harry at all costs.

But he wasn't gonna let him ruin his night so he decided to just enjoy himself and forget about him.

He managed to do that for a while and he was actually having fun with one of his co-workers who was chatting up to him.

"Drink?" Niall quickly turned around when he heard that raspy, slow accented voice.

He turned around and indeed, there stood by his side was Harry Styles in all his flamboyant glory.

"What the fuck do you want from me? I told you to leave me alone." Niall hissed after his co-worker had gone off.

"I missed you, I wanted to get you alone but that's a hassle around here. You always seem to be surrounded." Harry said and outstretched his hand towards Niall so that he could get the champagne glass.

"I don't want your drink and I don't want you near me. Leave me alone." Niall said and tried to walk away but Harry quickly gave his drinks to one of the waiters who were circulating and held Niall's hand.

"Let go of me!" Niall yanked his arm from Harry's hold.

"I just want you to talk to me, is that too much?" Harry pouted and Niall rolled his eyes.

He clicked his tongue and left Harry standing alone.

"Soooooo, how are you?" Niall bumped into a hard body as he was trying to find an exit. He really needed some fresh air after having to deal with Harry.

"Leave me alone Liam." Niall answered after realising that he'd bumped into Liam who was with Zayn.

"Niall Niall Niall..." Zayn looked at him up and down and Niall's fists clenched as he glared at the pair infront of him.

"I was just greeting you jeez. It's been so long, I mean the last time I saw you..." Liam answered and turned to Zayn as he trailed off.

"Last time was when you were moaning under Harry." Zayn snickered and fist bumped Liam.

They both laughed loudly and Niall's eyes stung at the memory but he wasn't gonna give them the satisfaction of knowing that they managed to get through to him.

"Fuck you!" He hissed.

"Oh I can't sweetheart, Harry already did." Liam smirked and Niall pushed him to the side as he was blocking the exit.

"You still wear lace panties?" Zayn yelled after him but Niall decided to pay them no mind.

He got outside and went to seat on a chaise by the pool.

He looked at the water and just cried silently until he couldn't cry quietly anymore so he let the first sob out.

Ten minutes later, Niall was still sobbing when he felt arms hold him.

He raised his head and was met with the sight of his bestfriend.

"I wanna go home." Was all he said.

"Come on, I'll get us home." Nick said and helped Niall up then they slowly made their way back inside the party so that they could leave.

Niall was grateful for Nick, that was one of the reasons why he loved his friend so much. Because he was not pushy when it came to knowing things and Niall knew that if he didn't just tell him, Nick would never ask to know what made Niall cry.

As they made their way through people, trying to get to the door they had come in, Niall turned his head and saw that Brendan was seated at their table with Louis and Harry while Liam and Zayn were not in sight.

Niall met eyes with Harry and in that moment a tear slipped from his eyes and he quickly wiped it but it seemed too late because Harry saw it and widened his eyes.

Niall didn't have time to think about Harry and his reaction because they were soon outside and in the car, on their way home.

Niall lay his head on Nick's shoulder as they rode and sighed, thinking about how the party had turned out.

"They all mocked and teased me about what happened between me and Harry." Niall said quietly.

"They are dicks, Ni. Don't worry yourself about them." Nick ran his fingers through Niall's hair.

"It will be tougher than I thought Nick, they have Brendan on their side and I have to be working with him." Niall stressed, thinking about how he would manage working with Brendan when Harry will be hanging around him.

Nick was quiet for a moment before speaking up.

"Do you wanna talk to Simon so that he could give you a different person?"

Niall shook his head, he had another thought in his head.

"What if I just tell Brendan what happened between Harry and I?"

____________________________________

Hello my sweet creatures

Spread the love❤

_Jay_

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.9K 708 55
Damn, no one would ever find out my secret. No one would know that I was a big wimp. No one in the world would know the truth behind the idiot who be...
30.8K 3.2K 73
** MAJOR EDITING** Niall realises he likes Harry, his best friend. But Harry's already drowning deep in a toxic relationship with Liam, his companion...
3.3K 186 31
Narry fanfic with Harry and Niall. Sometimes love take us to a dark place where we don't belong. We make the wrong choices in life, and that has cons...
3.6K 290 33
A simple letter may be more important against to what we think. It's enough to be honest and then anything can happen. Narry story for Narry fandom. ...