Boboiboy Elemental Problem [C...

By Elementaluser

Boboiboy finally can rest at TEMPUR-A Base after Captain Vargoba incident. Do you really think it will be tha... More

Prologue
Boboiboy's disappearance
Boboiboy Daun?
Finding Tanah
Unexpected encounter
Explanation (Part 2)
Hot situation
Premonition
Treachery
Confrontation
Rabbit Cage
Reminiscence
Extrication
Assembled
Awakening
Onwards
Assault
Tight Corner
Table Turned
The Guardians
Aftermath
Epilogue

Explanation (Part 1)

6.9K 306 102
By Elementaluser

Author Note:

I was surprised with the votes. Thank you for those who reading, commenting and following this story. You guys made my day brighter than ever!

Warning for Petir's rude speech.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Flashback...

Medical room, last night...

(A/N: The flashback is in normal font, while the present conversation during this flashback will be in bold.)

Boboiboy yawned. He felt really tired despite having slept the whole evening. Ochobot, who came back with his dinner, told him that his friends had already retired to their respective rooms and would visit him tomorrow as they just back from a mission.

He looked out from the window, starred at the shinning stars in the dark sky. He suddenly miss Tok Aba, wanting to hug his beloved grandfather, and be cared by the old man. Boboiboy didn't wanted his grandfather knew about his near-death experience in space, the old man would surely freaked out but he really missed him. Maybe I can ask Ochobot if he can bring Tok Aba here when I am better.

A sudden noise near the window interrupted Boboiboy's thought. No one supposed to be here during the night, in order to not distrub the Earth Superhero's recovery. Boboiboy slowly got out of his bed, he swayed a little before he can stand properly, readied himself to use his power if necessary, (A/N: Yup, he forgot about his power watch's malfunction. Typical Boboiboy.) and opened the window. He then saw something leaped on his face in surprise and caused him to fall on his back, he crossed his arms upwards, shielding his face from the thing that attacked him. The thing scratched his arms and his power watch ferociously when suddenly the power watch glowed and in a second that thing on his face shrieked in pain and ran away through the opened window.

Boboiboy blinked while stay on his back for a minute, tried to decipher what happened. He slowly sat up, hissing as his wounds protested the movement. What is that? I thought I saw a racoon.

"A racoon?" Comander Koko Ci asked Tanah, gave a look at Captain Kaizo and Ramenman. Tanah nodded."Yes."

Comander Koko Ci looked at Ramenman, after a silent conversation, Ramenman excused himself and went out of the medical room.

"You hide something from us, aren't you?" Petir, who sat on Tanah's bed, addressed Comander Koko Ci for the first time since he arrived at the medical room, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

Comander Koko Ci sighed. "It is out of your league, you are not qualified for the task, and your fight with Captain Vargoba was fully coincidence. Also..."

"Unqualified? Are you blind ? We’re the Earth protectors. Facing danger is part of our lives long before TAPOPS, and for your information, we’ve defeated criminals who are just as dangerous as him! Don’t even try to validate your claim to look down on us! Who gives you the rights, huh?!" Petir's voice boomed, echoed loudly in the medical room, interrupted Comander Koko Ci's speech. He was standing and breathing hard, trying to hold himself from attacking the small comander. Small lightnings sparked on his hands. Captain Kaizo quickly stand in front of Comander Koko Ci, readied to slid his sword out of its sheath.

"Now, you are going to tell us what you been hiding from us, because it already effected us, and endangered the Original, which you actually can prevent from happening if you told us in the first place!" Petir's voice boomed again, Fang, Gopal, Yaya and Ying uncounciously step back, as Captain Papa who held Cactus in his arms, was cowering behind Daun for protection. The lightning element was too scary!

"Petir, that's enough." Tanah said gently to Petir. Comander Koko Ci looked that Daun who sat on the bed beside Tanah's, already summoned some roots, ready to restrain Petir if needed. "No need for violence. You are forbidden to attack anyone in this room. Understand?"

Petir glared at Tanah, "Original is too soft to these people. That's why he been bullied around by them. So are you, too soft, too trusting."

"Petir." Tanah locked his eyes on Petir's. "Please. I am in the middle of explaining. Sit down and let me handle this."

Petir sighed dejectly. He inhaled slowly, forcing himself to calm down. He sat on the bed, grumbled in displeasure. "Fine, but I am not happy with this."

Tanah smiled softly. "You don't have to. Daun, stand down."

"Okay." Daun calmly dispelled the roots, ignoring Petir's glares at him, like he have been doing this the thousandth times.

Tanah then turned his head to the small superior officer, "Comander? I am sorry on behalf Petir's behaviour, although he did voice my disagreement of your decision to keep what you know from us. Anyways, do please continue. Captain Kaizo, you can slid the sword back into its sheath, Petir will not lash out anymore. You have my word."

Comander Koko Ci eyed Petir, trusting Tanah's words that Petir would not lashed out, continue his earlier interruped speech, "Captain Vargoba's first mate managed to escape from us that day. We received an intel, saying that he managed to sneak into this base, and we believe he want to seek revenge on Boboiboy."

Yaya hummed understandingly, "So thats why there are troops seems to search for something, or rather, someone, that explains the stricter security at the base ground in these few days."

"Yes."

"But the thing that attacked Boboiboy is a racoon, right?" asked Gopal.

"Captain Vargoba's first mate is a racoon."

"What?!" Everyone surprise was understatement, they had met a lot of weird aliens, but a racoon as the most fierce pirate captain's first mate? Well, this really blow their mind.

"To think, a racoon is second in command of large pirate fleets. A wonder if anyone wants to receive command from a racoon." Ying laughed.

"Captain Vargoba's first mate was known to be cunning and intelligent, one of the main reasons of Captain Vargoba pirate fleet succeed as the most feared fleet. He is more cruel than Captain Vargoba himself." Captain Kaizo added.

"I think it is safe to assume that the racoon that attacked Boboiboy is Captain Vargoba's first mate," Fang offered his opinion.

Comander Koko Ci nodded. "I agree, That why I asked Ramenman earlier to strengthen our security."

"So, what happened after that?" Yaya turned to Tanah.

"Well..."

Boboiboy stand up and looked outside the window, no sign of that racoon anywhere. "I never see a racoon like that here before, well, of course, I am stuck in this room since I woke up, how I am suppose to know any animal that live on this planet?"

He scratched his head, looked at his power watch which already stopped glowing and return to its original state, blinking just like this evening, "Why the watch is glowing earlier? I will ask Ochobot tomorrow."

He took a first aid kit that available in the medical room, treated his wounds, laid on his bed and closed his eyes. He was exhausted, so in only a few seconds after his head touched the pillow, he already fell asleep.

A few minutes later...

Boboiboy got more restless on the bed, turning to sides while moaning in emotional pain. The power watch blinked rapidly, Boboiboy suddenly woke up as his power watch got hotter each second. He saw the watch glowed brightly, and the heat began to burn his wrist. He tried to take the watch off but failed. The watch glowed so bright that he can't open his eyes, suddenly, all he saw was darkness, and he knew nothing after that.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Tanah P.O.V

I open my eyes, seeing the weak light dimly lit the room, and looked around weirdly. I didn't remember being summon to fight or anything, and suddenly I realize, I am not alone in this room, the other elemental powers are in front of me. Apparently we being summoned simultaneously.

I saw Petir who has a staring contest (read: glaring) with Cahaya, Daun and Air are sleeping on the floor like a log, Api look around in curiosity and Angin is tinkering a machine near a bed, more like destroying it actually. And shockingly, there is another person, the Original, or known as Boboiboy himself, currently looking at us in clear shock. I gasped, took a step back resulting a vase on the table being knock down and crashed on the floor.

My action caught the attention of the rest of the elements, aside from Daun and Air who still sleeping on the floor. Four pairs of eyes looking at the only non-element Boboiboy in the room, simultaneously thought, 'You got to be kidding me...'

How on earth this can happened?

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

This chapter was really hard to write, especially the Petir's scolding part. I think I am not suited to write angst or emotional story, it's too depressing...don't know if I succeed deliver the feelings through this chapter, I hope I do!

Anyways, let me know what you think about this chapter. Stay tuned!

Edit: Beta'd by FHEtsuko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 2.5K 22
❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a monster.❞
1K 128 13
Sometimes you have to make a decision that will heart your heart but peace your soul. Only in darkness, we glimpse the fullest of light. Words have n...
25.5K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
380 24 9
A boboiboy x Shinobu! reader (Monsta rightfully owns boboiboy and Shinobu belongs to demon slayer.) A story which Boboiboy is still struggling to mai...