The Brothers And Us (DISCONTI...

由 Lexiilexii12

They're known as The Kings of New Orleans. Usually it's only one king but in this case it's three Kings, thre... 更多

Intro.
:1:
:2:
:3:
:5:
:6:
:7:
:8:
:9:
:10:
:11:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
:20:

:4:

11.5K 445 512
由 Lexiilexii12

"I asked god for a bike
but I know he doesn't work like that.
So I stole a bike and asked god for forgiveness."

Khristian DeJesus

We waited downstairs in the livingroom for Tyrek to come back down and get us. His dad was supposedly in a meeting with very important people and Tyrek is apart of that meaning.

Jayonna and I were sitting downstairs on the couch in the living room and Noah had just got up and walked into the kitchen. I wasn't talking to her or anybody, she already knows how quiet I get in new environments, so she doesn't mind.

I haven't seen Kevin yet and for some reason, I really want to see him. I came to the conclusion that the third man who was with Noah and Tyrek was Kevin. I miss him actually, now that I think about it. Before there was Jayonna, there was Kevin even with the way he treated me, he was somewhat my bestfriend.

I looked around the house and exhaled. The house was really big machine big. It reminds me of my house, the house I lived in with my dad. It was huge, I had my own room and my own play room. I also had my own dance studio because I used to always say I wanted to be a dancer when I grew up.

The house was like a white and cream color but the furniture was mostly black and grey. You could tell that the furniture was really expensive and the stairs are like palance stairs, that a princess or prince would make there grand entrance on.

Noah walked back into the living room with two glasses of water in his hand. He walked over to me and Jayonna and held the glasses out to us. Jayonna took the water and I just shoot my head no.

"On second thought." Jayonna said and motioned for Noah to take the glass of water back.

"You don't gotta do everything she do, You. Are. Your. Own. Person." Noah said to Jayonna clearly with an attitude.

"Let me see." I said and Jayonna handed me the glass of water.

I observed the water and made sure Noah didn't put something in it. Like a drug or something. It didn't look like he did and I handed it back to Jayonna and nodded for her to drink it.

I haven't see any of these people in 13 years. They aren't children anymore and they ain't innocent either. I don't trust them and I won't take anything from them without watching them make it, myself. I'm not crazy or paranoid I just been through a lot of shit in 13 years.

Noah turned around and starte walking back to the kitchen with my glass of water. He mumbled shit under his breath but I just ignored it and waited patiently for Tyrek and Gerard.

All of sudden a door closed and there was a lot of talking and multiple footsteps. Jayonna grabbed my hand and I gave her hand a tight squeeze and looked over as multiply men started walking pass the livingroom. It took a minute until I finally saw Tyrek and Gerard. Tyrek walked into the livingroom while Gerard showed the other men out.

I had to admit seeing Gerard made me feels somewhat at home. When I was younger he would always hold me and treat me like I was own daughter. He was like my second father sometimes, my dad told me to call him uncle G and that's what I used to call him.

I heard a door close and Jayonna let go of my hand. I looked at her and gave her a reassuring smile. Jayonna never liked being in a room with nothing but men and I never left her in a room with nothing but men. At the foster home it was mostly boys who were moved in, we would get another girl once in a while but she would always end up being moved.

Gerard walked into the livingroom and as soon as his eyes met mine I turned my head. I don't like that eye shit, people read you too easily like that and I'll be damn if a nigga can guess my next move.

"It's nice to see you Lil Khris." Gerard said and I shook my head

"I mean no disrespect Gerad but please don't call me that." I said.

My father name was Christian with a C, people used to call him Chris and my family called me lil Khris. I have my fathers name but with a K instead of C, I think it's beautiful what my father did to my name. I used to love that nickname Lil Khris but now I can't hear it without thinking about my father.

"Damn you grew up." He said with chuckled and I nodded.

"Where you been all these years? I've been looking for you Khristian." He said and I was about to answer but Jayonna did.

"Foster home with me, I'm-" I gripped her arm making her shut up.

I told her about that shit, putting our business out there like that. I don't give a damn who someone say they is, I'm not going to just open up my life to you so I can be judged.

"Damn Khristian let her talk, you act like we gone hurt y'all." Tyrek said and I looked up at him.

"No, he asked me the question not Jayonna and with all do respect I haven't seen any of you in 13 years. I don't know y'all and I don't trust y'all. Last night one of you killed a man because he ain't have y'all money, that's not the boys I remember hanging with when I was a child. When my daddy was killed right before my eyes......I was expecting to be with y'all the next day because y'all were like my second family but I wasn't.....I was put into the system and placed into a home with these racist white people, that didn't give a shit about me or my well being. I even gave a social worker your name Gerard and she said she tried contacting you but nothing happened....I prayed that you Gerard would come and rescue me from those homes but you never did. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I don't have to answer any of your questions including you Gerard."

The room was silent and nobody said anything. Jayonna picked up her glass of water and took a sip before clearing her throat. I heard a door open and Jayonna grabbed my hand.

"We back bitches wassup!" Somebody yelled and Jayonna covered her mouth to stop from laughing.

I watched as Kevin and some girl that looked no older than 16 walked into the livingroom. Kevin looked around the room with a goofy smile on his face but when his eyes landed on me his smile disappeared. He looked as if he was seeing a ghost or something.

"Khristian?" He whispered out and I shook Jayonna's hand off and slowly stood up being careful of my ankle.

"Hey Kev." I chuckled out lightly.

It's like all the memories of us being locked in the closet flashed through my head, all the times he would beat my ass for beating him in certain games, all the time he beat people up for messing with me, all the memories just flashed through my mind and I felt like I was gonna explode with tears.

He walked over to me and pulled me into a well needed hug. I smiled and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up off the ground and I laughed seeing how light I am to him. I wanted to cry but I wasn't going too, I don't cry unless I'm in pain.

°°°°°

I sat in the chair wincing in pain as Gerard's doctor wrapped up my ankle. He called someone over to check out my ankle and it was just sprained nothing big. They gave me some pain killers but they haven't kicked in yet. They don't want me walking on it until I'm completely healed, which shouldn't take that long if I don't walk on it.

We're still at Gerard's house but we're in his office. He has pictures of him and my dad on the walls but I'm trying my best not to look at them. Kevin, Tyrek and Noah are standing over by the wall on the right side of the room and Jayonna is standing on the left side of the room. Gerard is sitting at his desk watching the doctor wrap my leg. I'm sitting in one of the chairs in his sitting area.

"If you stop moving then it won't hurt so much." The doctor said and I scrunched up my face and looked at this nigga.

"If you would have gave me the fucking pain killers sooner, I probably wouldn't be able to feel any of this shit right now. You know what get the fuck on, I can finish." I said and pushed the dude away from me.

I heard laughing and looked up to see Noah and Kevin laughing they ass off. Tyrek had a small smile on his face and I rolled my eyes at all 3 of them.

I grabbed the bandaged and started finishing what Gerard's doctor had started. I seen Gerard wave the doctor off and then I concentrate on my ankle. It isn't the first time I had to bandage myself up.

Just as the door closed, I finished wrapping up my ankle. I sighed in relief and looked at Jayonna. She quickly walked over to me and helped me up.

"Woah, woah, woah he said stay off of it." Kevin said and I ignored him and wrapped my arm around Jayonna's neck and she put her arm around my waist.

"He ain't my father. Thank you Gerard and it was nice seeing you all again but we're leaving now." I said ready to go.

It was nice seeing them again but I'm almost 18 there ain't nothing they can do for me now. The helping Khristian ship sailed away a long time ago and they missed that ship.

"Your going back to foster care? When you could just stay here with us? Your family." Tyrek said and my head snapped to him.

"Family?" I asked and chuckled.

"Where was this family when my father died? Where was this family when I was being moved placed into fosters home every other month? Where was this family when I used to be beaten black and blue at the age of 7-" I was cut off my by Kevin.

"Beaten? Khristian we didn't know, we look-" I cut him off.

"You looked for me? But for how long Kevin? People call you 3 the Kings of New Orleans, you rule this city, if you really looked for me you would have found me. Right or wrong?" I asked and nobody said anything.

That's what I thought.

"Khristian we weren't there for you before, let us be now. Your right we stopped looking after a while because we thought you were dead, we thought that the person who killed Big C killed you too but now we see that we were wrong." Tyrek said and I just stared at him.

I knew he wasn't lying, I know Gerard still cares for me like I was his own but I am indeed not his daughter and I'll never look at him as if he's my father.

"You should stay K, there your family." Jayonna said and I looked at her because this bitch is dumb.

"Bitch I'm not leaving you, let's go." I said and motioned for her to walk.

She couldn't even take a step before Gerard spoke up.

"She can stay too." He said and literally all 3 of his sons heads snapped towards him.

"No the fuck she can't." They said in unison and I lightly shook my head.

Jayonna and I are a package deal. If she doesn't get to stay then neither do I. She was here for me when they weren't, she's my only family in this damn room if we being honest.

"This is my damn house. I'm the only one who gets to decide who stays who leaves." Gerard said to his sons and I pressed my lips together to stop myself from laughing.

"Now like I said, she can stay." Gerard said and I looked at Jayonna.

I know she inst gonna wanna stay in a house with nothing but men. It would be nice to be back with Kevin but I'm not switching up on Jayonna.

"We can leave if you want, I'll be completely fine with that I promise. Your my family and I'll never switch on you. I'd choose you over anybody in this room and I don't care whose offended." I said and glanced around at all the men in the room.

I knew Kevin was a little offended because he scrunched up his face and he was about to say something but Tyrek put his hand on his shoulder, making him shut up.

"I can see how bad you want to stay K. It's all in your eyes." She said and I looked away from her to the ground.

See this exactly why I don't hold eye contact with people.

"We're staying." She said and my head snapped to her with the biggest smile I ever had.

Now we finna get some shit started😻😻

Khristian's back with the Castillo's but this time she isn't the only girl, she has Jayonna with her🧡👻 . (She hasn't met, the Castillo sister yet.)

I love Khristian and Jayonna's bond🧡👻

Gerard De Castillo🧡

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.3K 218 38
They always said you live by the trigger you gone die by one . see i never was afraid of death , i lived that shit everyday . people think just cus i...
7.1K 138 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
Our Blood 由 llex🌦

青少年小说

153K 6.3K 34
My dad was a drug lord, biggest drug lord there was. His name was Carlos Cortez but in the streets they called him Lucien, why? I don't know and I do...
41K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?