You make me Strong

Autorstwa Haley_Burns9193

~COMPLETED~ "is it so wrong, that you make me strong" I allowed the tears to stream down my face. *Edited* Więcej

My life
1. The Start of Something New
2. The Apartment / First date
3. Running away.
4. The kiss...
5. Truth or dare
6. Questions and Interuptions
7. Videos and singing
8. The interview
9. Further..
11. The sleepover
12. Flowers and a necklace
13. Shopping!
14. The premeire
15. Ice cream and pjs
16. Back
17. exploring the bus.....
18. What will it take?
19. The party
20. Starting over again
21. the concert
22. Harder than I expected
23. Flying to America
24. Spending time
25. The Unexpected
26. Black is all I see
27. Rain drops
28. Stay
29. Remember me
30. A day to remember
31. Hot coffee
32. Abby
33. Forever.....
LAST CHAPTER!!!!!
Author note!

10. Okay?

11.8K 176 287
Autorstwa Haley_Burns9193

Kayla's Pov
"Is she gonna be okay?" A Irish accent says. Niall.

"Yes, she is. She just had a very severe panic attack, and she sprained a ankle. Do you know why this happened?" A unfamiliar voice says.

"No I don't, but I'll find out." Niall says.

I start to remember it. The way those guys looked at me. My breathing gets heavier and I start to cry.

"Whats wrong princess?" he says kissing my forehead.

"Just remembering something...." I say. I look around the room to see everyone sitting around me. Liam taps Niall's shoulder and whispers something in his ear.

"Do you think you can tell us what happened the yesterday?" He asks. Yesterday. I have been out that long? I didn't want to tell him, because I didn't know how he would react.

"No, Niall. I don't feel very good right now. Maybe later." I lie even though I felt perfectly fine.

"Okay." He says kissing my cheek. We get a few 'awwws' from around the room. I close my eyes, and find myself falling asleep.

I was running. These guys were chasing me. I kept running. Then something grabbed my arm I start screaming and trying to get out of their grasp. My other arm gets grabbed. I scream again.

"Princess wake up! Please wake up!" My eyes open to see Niall leaning over me holding my arms.

"Sorry...." I say.

"It was just a dream...Its okay" he said kissing my forehead once more. "How are you feeling?"

"Way better!" I say sitting up. Right now he is the only one in the room. "Where is everyone?"

"At breakfast. Now that you are better...can you tell me what happened the other day?" he says. Should I tell him. He will find out eventually so I guess......

"When I was walking to your house I walked past this park. And these two guys saw me and started following me. One yelled at me, and grabbed me, I was able to kick them to get away and then I ran. I ran straight to you...."I say.

"Oh my god......." He walks fast out of the room.

"Niall!" I yell.

"NIALL!" I yell again.

"THOSE ARSES!!!!!" I hear Niall scream and then a loud crash. I jump out of bed and look down the hallway to see a pile of broken glass. I feel someone grab me. I turn to see the boys looking at me.

"What happened?" Liam said.

"We'll go after Niall" Louis says running off the way Niall did with Emma following him.

I walk back into my room and sit on the bed.

"What happened?" Liam said again.

"I told him what happened to me yesterday...." I said looking to the ground.

"Yeah about that.....What did happen?" He asked.

"When I was walking to your house I walked past this park. And these two guys saw me and started following me. One yelled at me, and grabbed me I manages to get away and I ran. I managed to get to your hotel." I said looking at all the boys reactions. Harry freezes,  Gracie's mouth opens, and Liam hugs me and mutters 'thank god' under his breath.

"And then Niall got upset and ran out of the room." I said. I hope they find him.....

Niall's POV

I can't believe this. If she got caught by them she would have been raped. The most innocent girl I know, would've been raped.  I was sitting on a bench outside of the hospital. I put my head in my hands. I feel the tears running down my eyes.

"Niall!" Louis yells running over to me. I look up and he sees me crying.

"What happened?" He asks.

"On the day she- well you know, She was chased by men all the way to our hotel. If she got caught by them she would've been-She could've been............" I said choked by my tears.

"Oh my god....." he says.

"Its all my fault, I shouldn't have let her walk!" I shout at him.

"Instead of yelling at yourself you should be in there comforting your girlfriend! She is the one who had to go through this! Don't you think it's hard for her to think about?! You need to go talk to her......now" Louis says.

"Your right." I get up and walk back inside. Everyone's eyes are on me. I walk back into her hospital room.

"Niall....." She says looking up at me from her bed.

"I'm sorry for running out on you....you didn't deserve that." I say going over to her.

"It's okay Niall, I probably would've done the same.." she said back. I could feel everyone's eyes watching us.

"I am picking you up for now on though...." I said.

"Okay" She said laughing and crying at the same time.

"Shh.....please don't cry..." I said to her. I look into her eyes. She's so beautiful. I want to spend my whole life with this girl. Then It hits me....I love her.

"Kayla, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. On the inside and out. And I have fallen in love with you. Now this might be the cheesiest thing ever but.....You and all your little things are perfect, and I love you" I say.

"Niall, I love you too." she says in between sobs.

I lean in towards her and smash me lips onto hers. She eventually kisses me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist. We get a few 'awws' and 'thats so sweet' from the girls. I get a few 'get a room' and 'yeah Niall' from the boys. Standing here kissing this girl is perfect. I wanted to stay this way forever.

She pulls away, but I wanted more. Before I knew what I was doing I smash my lips back onto hers again. I put my hands around her neck, pushing her into me.

"jeez, Let the girl breathe Niall" Liam said. I finally pull back and look at her. She starts to blush. She is so cute! I love her.

"I love you..." I whisper in her ear while hugging her. The nurse walks in.

"Okay, we have prescribed you some pills to take for the headaches you'll get from time to time. But you are free to go." She said.

"I have to go to the bathroom first." She said. I watched her walk into the bathroom and close the door.

"Remind me to teach you how to actually snog later." Harry says. Everyone just stares at him for a while ,and then we burst out laughing.

"Seriously" he says making me laugh even harder. Kayla steps out of the bathroom and gives me a weird glance because I'm laughing.

"What did I miss?" She asks.

"Nothing.." I said stopping laughing.

Kayla's POV

The kiss was perfect. I wish It didn't have to end. I'm sitting in the car just looking out my window. I was lucky to have made it out of that situation. Most girls wouldn't have. That's the worst part.

"Hey, what you looking at?" Niall says wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Nothing really, just thinking. Whats your favorite part about being outside?" I asked.

"The sky.." he said.

"Why?"

"Because its like us. hopeful, beautiful. It may have its rainy days and clouds come and go, but It goes on forever." he said looking me in the eyes. I looked down at my ring and said.....

"And we depend on it...."

I leaned into him and he leaned down. I teased him by quickly pecking him on the cheek instead. He looked back at me in a 'really' face. I then noticed that everyone was staring at us.

"What?" I said to them.

"Oh, nothing, just that you two are so cute together!" Gracie said.

"Well, you and Harry are so cute together. Speaking of which Harry you and I need to have a chat. And one with Louis too" I said looking at Harry and then at Louis. Gracie shot me daggers and blushed, Harry had a scared look on his face, while Louis looked perfectly normal.

"I've already heard it before! Use-" Louis says but I cut him off.

"Not that type of talk!!GROSS!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, yeah. Then looks like me and Niall need to have a chat too." Gracie said. Great. I stick my tongue out at her and she does the same back.

We pull up to the hotel.

* * *

"Okay, Niall time for our chat!" Gracie says grabbing Niall's hand and pulling him into a separate room. He gave me a 'help me' look as he left.

"Come on Harry and Louis." I said pulling Harry and Louis behind me. I walk into Niall's room.

"Okay, so lets get this straight....any of you even hurt one hair on those girls heads I will literally kill you." I said seriously. I saw Harry gulp.

"I want you to be there for her and to be the best any guy can be. Have fun with them, but not too much fun." I said looking at them. "And DON'T even think about other girls when you are with her. Got it."

"Yeah...Umm.....I was thinking of asking Gracie out on a date.....Where should I take her?" Harry asked.

"Oh, she's a crier for sad love movies. Watch one of those, that way when she cries you will be there for her to cry on."

"I wanted to ask Emma out. Does she like laser tag?" Louis asks me.

"Louis, she loves it." I said.

"Okay, well, we're done." I said. We all walked out of the room to only see Liam, and Emma. That means Gracie is still with Niall. Great. Poor guy.

"How was it?" Liam asks.

"Awkward." I say. We all start laughing.

Niall's POV

As soon as we got in our room Delia pulled me into another room to have a chat.

"Okay, so..." She starts. "If you hurt a single hair on that girls head I will personally chop you into a million little pieces."

"I would never hurt her..." I said back to her.

"If you are thinking of doing anything with her-" I cut her off.

"I would never do anything she didn't want to do" I say.

"If you cheat on her-"

"wouldn't even think about it." I said to her. "Now I need to tell you about her." she says. "She likes caramel filled chocolates, Panda bears, pancakes, necklaces, and she loves- absolutely loves kisses in the rain. Like in movies." She said to me.

"Okay, next time in rains I will find a way to kiss her." I said smiling. "Now about Harry...."

"Oh no....." She said.

"Oh, yes. He likes you a lot. If he does something you don't want to do tell him. He'll just have to except the fact." I say.

"Ok, I think we're done..." She said walking out of the room. I stayed in the room, thinking about what could happen if the fans found out about us. Her life could be ruined because of me.

Kayla's POV

Delia comes out of the room, but I don't see Niall.

"Hey where's Niall?" Harry says taking the words out of my mouth.

"In the bedroom still, I think." she says sitting down. I watch Harry get up and go into the room Niall was in.

"I bet you 10 dollars Harry's teaching him how to snog...."Louis says.

"Wait, what?" I said.

"Oh, nothing.... just that while you were changing Harry made a funny comment about it." Liam said.

"Ugh, you guys are so weird!" I said putting my head in my hands, to hide my blush. Was Niall really learning how to snog? If he was, then that would be my first one. I should get a lesson from Emma, knowing that she's done it before with Tomas. Why am I even thinking about this?!

"What's the big deal about it anyway...." Liam says tossing popcorn in his mouth.

"She's never snogged before. And she's 18..." Emma says whispering the last part.

"Emma!" I say slapping her arm.

"Seriously?!" Louis yells.

"How can you have not have?!" Liam says. I gave Liam a look, because normally he's the mature one in this case.

"Guys, it's not that big of a deal....." I mutter. "There was no one I wanted to with, I'm waiting for the right guy."

"Awww....That's so sweet..."Liam says sarcastically.

"Shut it Payne!" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"It's okay, I actually do think its sweet... waiting for the right boy..."He says.

"Thanks...."I said. I get up and walk into the bathroom. Just as I'm coming out I hear Niall laugh. I tip toe over to the door and peek through the crack.

"Hahaha..."Niall laughed at Harry because he was sticking his tongue out and moving it around.

"What, you are going to look like this when you practice!" Harry said "Okay, your turn.".

"I'm not doing it....."Niall says.

"Come on do it!" Harry yells back.

"Fine!"I watch Niall stick out his tongue and move it around. I had to hold in my laughs.....It was so hard!

"You did it!" Harry said high-fiving Niall.

"Okay lets just go back to the living room now..."Niall says getting up. Shot!! I run back into the room as quite as I can. As soon as I get in the living room. I fall on the couch and burst out laughing. I couldn't stop.

"Do we need to take her to a mental hospital?"Louis asked.

"What happened?"Liam asks.

"Oh, n-nothing. I-i just dropped the soap bar, and It got all over me." I said laughing at my lie. All the boys stared at me funny.

"Hey, baby!" Niall said sitting next to me and kissing my cheek. I keep laughing. I don't think I can stop!

"What did I miss?" He said noticing me laughing.

"Nothing..."I said trying to stop laughing. Finally I calm down, and stop.

"Do you girls want to spend the night?"He asked.

"SLEEPOVER!!!" Louis and Emma yell at the same time.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.4K 121 26
"Love is the least of your worries, you need to breathe."
20.1K 354 54
I don't know how it happened. I let down my guard. I swore I'd never fall in love again, but I fell hard.
1.8K 29 8
'The worst feeling isn't being lonely but being forgotten by someone you can't forget '
3.2K 144 43
"Say you'll remember me. Say you'll be here when I come back". Could I do that? "Please Ansley, please say you'll remember me". I looked at the groun...