Nura's Secret (Naraku Love St...

Por CelesteVampire

Desdemona a beautiful young woman living in a village was chosen to be called 'Desdemona the kind' to help ot... Más

prologue
chapter 1 desdemona the kind
chapter 2 helping others
chapter 3 Kuba the brave
chapter 4 Kiba the swift
chapter 5 Rozu the shy
chapter 6 A terrible dream
Chapter 7 The escape
chapter 8 Demon and human
chapter 9 A very special day
character 10 Hero
chapter 11 love square
chapter 12 Taking turns
chapter 13 Mr. Wounderful
chapter 14 New friends
chatper 15 The perfect night
chapter 16 A new leader
chapter 17 I'm not afraid
chapter 18 Helping hand
chapter 19 Can I trust you?
chapter 20 part 1 Jewel shards jewel shards jewel shards
chapter 21 part 2 Jewel shards jewel shards jewel shards
chapter 22 part 1 Where is she
chapter 23 part 2 where is she
chapter 24 Kidnapped
chapter 25 Being treated like a princess
chapter 26 BUSTED
chapter 27 Farewell
chapter 28 A peaceful place
chapter 29 Our first argument
chapter 30 A tragic announcement
chapter 31 Allies return
chapter 32 A relaxing day
chapter 33 Broken hearts
chapter 34 Knowing what's right
chapter 35 Betrayal
chapter 36 Decision
chapter 37 The days of peace
chapter 39 IT WAS YOU!
chapter 40 YOU LOSE!
chapter 41 Your my very best friend
author's note

chapter 38 This is the part where I...

153 3 0
Por CelesteVampire

The full moon begins to rise and night has fallen.

His puppet begins to melt away.

Did you really think you can get away from me that easy?

Desdemona: She looks up to see Naraku floating on a purple cloud of miasma.

Naraku: He begins to smirk. "Your mine."

Desdemona: She begins to get very angry feeling betrayed. "GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE!"

Naraku: He turns to her with a smirk on his face. He begins to chuckle. "It's to late." He begins to pick her up with his tentacles.

Desdemona: She begins to struggle her way out. "LET ME GO NARAKU!"

Naraku: He looks down at her. "Never."

Just than, She sees something moving from the corner of her eyes. It was the white fox demons crying out of hunger.

YELP! YELP! YELP! YELP!

Oh no you don't.

She turns to see Rihan slaying the foxes.

Rihan: He quickly slays off one of Naraku's tentacles and grabs her. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." He gently puts her down.

Desdemona: She proudly rushes up to him. "FATHER! YOU DID IT!"

Rikuo and Rozu enter.

Rihan: He begins to hug her. "There, there."

Rozu: She rushes to them. "Is everyone ok?"

Rihan: He looks smiling. "Yes, we're fine." He turns to Des still hugging her. "Yumabuki? Do you love me?"

Desdemona: She begins to blush. "Yes, I love you more than anything."

They begin to kiss on the lips.

Everyone was happy and cheering for Rihan as their hero once again but before they could enjoy anymore of it, Naraku begins to flame with a lot of jealousy.

Naraku: He takes out a tiny spider and silenty throws it onto Des. It lands on her shoulder.

Desdemona: "You make me so happy. I couldn't ask for anymore than to be with you forever." She begins to hug him but as she did, she stabs him with his sword.

Rihan: He begins to gasp for air and he slowly looks at her. He begins to breath harder. "Y-Y-Yuma..."

He wanted to say his final words but before he could, he falls on the ground with blood coming out from his stomach.

She neals down on the ground and tears begins to run down her face.

Desdemona: She begins to cry.

She continues to cry but all of a sudden, she hears a voice of chuckling.

Hahahaha Desdemona, what have you done?

Desdemona: She tries to wipe the tears off her face. "My friends were right. Keeping secrets do make things worse. I should have never kept that stupid secret. I should have never took petty on him."

Meanwhile

Azami: He gets up. "Let's go find some food."

Kiba: No.

Azami: He turns around. "What?"

Kiba: No, I'm done helping you.

Azami: "What?" His eyes widen. He pins her to the ground in anger.

He was just about to kill her but before he could, Kuba pushes him off.

Azami: "Kuba?" He begins to wiggle with anger. "What are you doing? GET OF ME! LEAVE! I DON'T NEED YOU! I DON'T NEED ANYONE!"

Kuba: So be it DISGRACEFUL LEADER!

Kuba and Kiba exit.

Back to Des.

She slowly gets up with tears still running down her face but as she tried to exit, she feels a lot of pain on her arm and she looks down to see a white fox demon bitting down on her arm. She was growling as she bit her arm and waved her head back and forth.

Rozu: She rushes up to her. "DES!"

She tried to help her but all of a sudden, a bunch of demons came flying out of the sky and flew in her face. Than they threw her to the wall of the castle and she was knocked out.

She turns to see Naraku floating on a cloud of miasma.

Naraku: He turns to the white fox demons. "What are you waiting for? Feed on her flesh. Devour her."

Demon foxes: They quickly jumped on her and began to devour her.

Desdemona: She falls on the ground. "AAAAAAAA! NARAKU HOW COULD YOU!"

Naraku: He glares at her. "Your to kind. I can't have my demon queen be good." He pulls her to his face. "You have no where to go. Except your fate. Your mine now."

The foxes tried to devour her but before they could, a bright light begins to shine out of her heart and the foxes back away from her body.

Desdemona: She looks up at Naraku with anger in her eyes. "GOOD WINS OVER EVIL!"

Naraku: He begins to smirk. "You see my beloved, this just shows how foolish you are. For never telling anyone your secret that you were seeing me. You pitied me. You cared for me so much that it cost you your own life. You could have chosen to leave me or except your death but instead, you chose me. Now your mine forever." He begins to chuckle even more.

Hagoromo gitsune: She steps in. "You and I shall become one and we will live on forever more."

Desdemona: She looks at her with anger. "NEVER!"

Hagoromo gitsune: She turns to him. "Your right Naraku. She does have the perfect body for me."

Naraku: He turns to her smirking and begins to chuckle. "This is entertaining." He begins to reach for her heart.

Desdemona: She looks up at him showing a lot of fear. "DON'T YOU DARE!"

Naraku: He touches her heart with his finger and it begins to turn black.

Hagoromo gitsune and the Demon foxes: They devoured her.

Desdemona: AAAAAAAA!

She was screaming untill she went silent.

Naraku: He steps up to her to see her body laying there.

Her beautiful white dress was stained black. Her blue scarf was stained white. Her black hair turned more thin, sharp, and straight. Her beautiful sky blue eyes turned black. She also has seven white tails.

Naraku: He neal's to her. "Awaken."

Desdemona: She slowly begins to wake up. "N-NAR-NARAKU? How do I look?"

As she continues to get up, the beautiful white bow that her best friend Kagome got for her fell off her hair on to the ground.

YEE! YEE!

They both turn to see a baby white fox demon pup sitting there crying.

Desdemona: She begins to pick her up. "Awwww. Shhhhhh. It's ok. I will take care of you. I believe I will call you sky."

Naraku: "Damn, she looks even more attractive than before." He smiles evilly. "You look beautiful Nura."

Desdemona: Her eyes widen. "Huh?"

Naraku: "Nura, that's your name now. Here." He gives her a white fox mask and pelt. "These are for you." He begins to stare at her former village. "You should hate them."

Nura: Who?

Naraku: "Your village." He begins to smirk again.

Nura: She begins to smirk with him. "Your right. We shall destroy them and everything they love. I'm coming for you pathetic humans. It's time to make them suffer for what they did to me."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

398K 11.3K 38
Ikeri Uchiha is the daughter of Itachi Uchiha and Amiki Uchiha. She was born 4 years before the Uchiha Massacre. Her mother, Amiki died during her bi...
130K 26.6K 79
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
31.7K 718 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...