biggest fan

By -reddje

the one where richie is in a band and eddie runs a fan account ©️@-reddje More

* BIGGEST FAN *
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
announcement !!
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
authors note
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four

twenty seven

2.6K 113 19
By -reddje

"i have to make a decision about what i'm going to do, rich." eddie grabbed richies hand, looking up at him.

"a decision about what?" richie knew what, he just didn't want to have this conversation. not now, at least.

"you know what, asshole." eddie said, a sarcastic tone sticking to his voice. it had been three months since they had met. they had spent the entire summer together, touring around the united states.

eddie thought it was great, but he soon realized that he'd have to make a decision. richie would be leaving the u.s. soon. his tour was continuing in other places, and he wanted eddie to go with him. the only issue was that school was starting back up, and eddie had to go back. he didn't really want to take a gap year midway through school, and risk not getting accepted again, but he also didn't want to be away from richie for the next five months.

"i know, i just don't want to think about it." richie never talked about what was going on. he hated talking about the future, and he hated thinking about what was happening. he didn't want eddie to leave, he didn't want to leave eddie.

"i don't either, but i have to. we have to." eddie didn't want his time with richie to end. he didn't want anything to end. neither one of them really knew what to do at this point. they knew they couldn't avoid it, because time would catch up to them soon.

"can't you just stay with me? i know i'm being selfish by asking, but i don't care. i don't want you to go."

if richie could have it his way, neither of them would go anywhere. they'd stay in the hotel room for the rest of their lives, and that would be it.

don't get him wrong, richie loved touring. he loved his music, and the band, and all of the support. but he loved eddie more. he loved the time spent with eddie more than he loved anything else.

"i want to, rich. i really want to-"

"then why won't you? you're probably the smartest kid at UCLA, there's absolutely no way that they won't accept you back. and if they don't accept you back, fuck them. you can go to any school in the world, eds. you're smart enough to do that. i'll make sure that you get put into any college that you want to be in. i swear to you."

"richie, can you just promise me that no matter what happens, you'll be here for me? and that you'll be okay with whatever i choose to do. can you promise me that?"

eddie held his pinky finger out, looking up into richies eyes. the other did the same, holding his hand out to meet eddies. richie locked their fingers together, nodding his head.

"i promise you eds, i'll be here. no matter what you want to do. i support whatever decision you make. i'm going to be here. pinky promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 102 35
"we were just friends that spoke like lovers, and that seemed to be enough for two teenagers who were scared to love eachother" started: 11/25/20 f...
33.6K 2.1K 27
𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❪ ‧⁺◟ 𝓜𝙴𝚁𝙲𝚄𝚁𝚈┋𝘙𝘌𝘋𝘋𝘐𝘌. ❫ ⤷ ✧.゚٩(˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵) ♥︎ 水星. ❀ུ۪ ゚。 ❝ 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝒃𝒍𝒖�...
416 15 8
Derry, Maine. 1998 Richie Tozier is 17 years old and entering his senior year of high school. His peers would probably describe him as easygoing, pop...
9.4K 183 22
EDIT: I looked back on this story a few years after I wrote it and MY GOD is it bad- prepare yourselves Hey! This is my first story and I know it wil...