Multiverses of Izuku Midoriya

By GoldenFang17

After All Might defeated All for One, UA decided to have some rest including the pros and all of the students... More

Where are we?
The Lord Of The Sun
Slender the Arrival Pt. 1
Slender the Arrival Pt. 2
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
LeBron Midoriya
One Punch Man Season 2
Sans
Batman Vs Superman
Sorry
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Pt.2
Rick and Morty and Midoriya?!
The Four Emperors
The Four Emperors Pt.2
The Four Emperors Pt.3
Hisashi's Last Stand
Transformers:Dark of The Moon
Sorry again
Evil Power vs Pure Innocence
Evil Power vs Pure Innocence Pt.2
A/N
Resident Evil 7
High School Musical 3
Resident Evil 7 Pt.3
Resident Evil 7 Pt.4
Love vs Pride
Dragon Ball Super
Birthday Party
Dragon Ball Super Pt.2
Dragon Ball Super Pt.3
A/N
Demon Slayers joining us.
Kyoko Bakugo
Whitebeard's Rage
Transformers : Age of Extinction
A/N
Do you want a Reaction Book of MHA?
The Green Musician
Excommunicado
Wizard King vs. Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun
The End

Resident Evil 7 Pt.2

12.4K 93 44
By GoldenFang17

"I hope Izuku survived in this continuation of this multiverse." Kaminari sighed.

"Wait what is this multiverse all about?" Melissa asked.

"Let us explain to you everything." Momo added as she and the 2 classes explained everything at the newcomer.

Melissa almost fainted at she heard that Izuku lost his left hand while resisting Momo's attack on him.

"I'm now worried for him." Melissa silently said.

The scene now starts to Izuku being dragged by Endeavor who carries Momo on his shoulder as they walk on a rainy and dark day.

"Oh no!" Everyone said.

"This is not good, old man." Shoto said.

"I know. And how to get free from the control of the 'she' thing?" Endeavor asked.

"Actually, you will all know on how it will work when we finish this multiverse." Momoko replied.

"Come on- don't you die on us, now. You have work to do." A voice of a woman said as the screen now shows Izuku restrained on a chair as Endeavor fixes Izuku's hand via Heavy Duty Stapler. As he looked in front of him, there were three people in front of him who are now eating human and animal intestines and internal organs as one guy from his side threw a food at him.

Melissa fainted as she saw everything. Some students ran to the bathroom and vomitted again as they cannot withstand the much gore and grossiness this multiverse shows.

"Why are they eating human intestines and internal organs instead of a normal food?" Aizawa asked as he closed his eyes and stopped making imaginations about what he saw.

"This is the entity's reward for them for killing the intruders who tries to get info from them and finding the entity who makes the house more covered in doom and terror. And they slaughter each victim's body and they eat them so that there is no evidence left in there." Garou said.

"Can't believe those people can survive in the way and kind of food they eat!" Sato said.

"Where the hell am I? Who are you people?" Izuku asked.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead! It's time for supper!" The woman's voice now known as Rei Todoroki as she gobbles another bunch of internal organs to her mouth.

"Who are you all people? Where's Momo?" Izuku asked as he was grossed as what he sees right now.

"Eat! It's good." Rei said.

"Dumb son of a bitch wouldn't know good if it hit him!" Another voice of a younger man known as Natsuo said as he makes Izuku looked like an idiot.

Rei dropped her jaw as she sees herself eating human meat with pleasure while Natsuo was shocked seeing himself involved in this murdering and slaughtering family.

"I introduce to you, the Todoroki family as the killers and victims of the entity of that bullshit house." Garou said as everyone glared at the Todorokis.

"But Mina's not a Todoroki. Why would you say that she is one of the family members?" Fuyumi asked.

"Like what I have said earlier, Mina is different from you all. And also she is the only one who helped Izuku to find a way out." Momoko replied.

"That make sense! So I help Midori in here? Cool!" Mina exclaimed.

Natsuo threw a plate of Intestines at Izuku as Endeavor grabs Natsuo's arm and cutting it like what happened to Izuku's hand against Momo.

"Aw Goddamnit! Old man, not again!" Natsuo cried sarcastically as his hand is successfully taken away by Endeavor.

"Get out of the way Rei, this boy must eat! And take his supper! Come here boy! Let's do this!" Endeavor said as he grabs a human meat by his spoon and feeds it to his mouth but Izuku resisted as Rei throw tantrums at her anger towards Izuku's action.

"He's not eating Endeavor! He's not eati-" Rei was interrupted by Endeavor.

"Shut the fuck up Rei!" Endeavor yelled.

"I made that for him!" Rei cried.

"Better get out!" Endeavor roared as he kicked the chair towards Rei.

"You son of a bitch!" Rei yelled at Izuku as she ran away from them.

"Yeesh mom, you are really scary when you are mad huh?" Natsuo said as Fuyumi fainted at what she is seeing right now.

"This supposed to be a very great feast. Come here boy." Endeavor said as he now raises Izuku's head and stabs it slowly by a kitchen knife but Izuku still resisted but there were still blood dripoing from his wound.

"Come on now." Endeavor said as he tries to do the same thing again but Natsuo interrupted him.

"God damn it! I bet it's those damn cops again!" Natsuo cursed.

"Those damn pigs!" Endeavor cursed too.

"Police? Yay someone's going to save Deku!" Uraraka cheered.

"But the police is not enough to take on them. You see their immunity against bullets like what happened to Momo earlier?" Ayase said.

"Oh, right." Uraraka stuttered.

"I'm coming back for you." Endeavor whispered as he left Izuku still restrained on the chair. Izuku looked to his left as he sees an old lady sitting on the chair and nervously tilting her head on Izuku.

"You must be a victim of them right?" Izuku asked as the old lady didn't nod or shake her head to reply to Izuku.

"Those monsters! They shall pay for everything they have done!" Izuku said as he tries to break free from the chair and now, he gets free from the restraint.

"He should escape right now or else, he dies." Endeavor said.

"He can't because he needs to find Momo and he is now interested to solve the mysteries hidden in that house." Momoko said.

"Poor old woman, she is also a victim of those killers!" Mineta yelled.

"Yep and I don't think, they don't show mercy at anyone you know." Jiro replied.

Izuku finds a way out of the house as he looked at his newly fixed hand now attached with a watch that monitors his life.

"Woah, I better thank them for this shit they gave to me." Izuku scowled as he was about to run to a long way, he saw Endeavor 30 steps away from him as he tries to open the door but he can't. Then he saw Izuku now trying to escape.

"Thought you'd just slip out before dinner was done?" Endeavor asked as he walks fast towards Izuku as Izuku too starts to run away from him.

"Run Midoriya!" Kendo exclaimed.

"If I were him, better fight him to death!" Katsuki yelled.

"Did you see his hand? It is still new as hell so that's why he must avoid for awhile. And WHY THE HELL THEY FIXED HIS HAND VIA A HEAVYDUTY STAPLER?! Are they crazy?!" Recovery Girl angrily asked.

"As long as I know, they want Izuku to be one of them." Momo said.

Izuku ran away from Endeavor and now hides in the corners of the house to avoid being seen by Endeavor. As he saw Endeavor now looking to another direction, he sneaks behind him and walks away from him when suddenly Endeavor just walked towards the wall and breaking it, making Izuku surprised.

"Stay right there! Better not waste your time!" Endeavor mocked as he now chases Izuku again.

"The hell?!" Everyone yelled.

"Even that wall doesn't hurt him? Damn." Tetsutetsu said.

"I really don't waste my time on idiots like you!" Izuku cursed as he away this time.

Izuku walked to some parts of the house as he saw some picture frames on a table near the window as he sees a normal Todoroki family except Momo having a great bonding with each other.

"What a lovely family if they weren't controlled by a little bitch." Midnight sighed.

"I can't blame the multiverse for that. That sucks too to see a happy and an innocent family being now considered as murderers and human meat eaters." Garou said.

"I hope they should have stayed in this kind of situation. But it is too late for them. And I feel sorry for them." Izuku sighed as he starts to walk away.

The silence around the house made Izuku fear more as he expects a jumpscare from every family member he saw and encountered earlier. He saw a broken door that leads towards another place of the basement as he hides in there. When suddenly Endeavor yelled loudly.

"You better enjoy hiding yourself in there..." Endeavor said as Izuku ignored him.

"The hell?" Izuku muttered as he now roams the other side of the basement and now sees a big treasure chest that contains some gunpowder, herbs to create medicine and some notes.

"What are these notes for?" Izuku asked as he looked at the content of the note and it is written that to unlock the secrets of the house, he must find 3 keys that has a snake, scorpion, and cerberus figurines placed on those keys and use them on the doors that has the same figurines.

"Snake key for the snake door?" Mineta asked.

"Scorpion key for the scorpion door?" Sero asked.

"And Cerberus key for the cerberus door?" Katsuki asked.

"Exactly!" Mandalay exclaimed.

"Geez that keys, they just make Izuku's life more miserable in that situation." Garou sighed.

Izuku just finished creating some first aid bottle for himself as the telephone rang once again. Mina is now calling him and Izuku answered it.

"You did good, Izuku." Mina said.

"Mina right? What the fuck are these-"

"Shut up and listen if you want to stay alive. You gotta get outta of the house." Mina interrupted Izuku.

"Geez! Do you not want to give him the answer?" Kirishima asked in annoyance.

"Maybe she wants to let Midoriya find the answers of his questions on his own. She is just a guide to him I think." Aizawa replied.

"There might be a way out of the main hall. And that thing on your wrist is a codex. Don't lose it. Its important." Mina added as she hungs the call again.

"Hell of a girl." Izuku muttered. He now started to move and find the way to the main hall as he noticed the garage.

"I haven't been in here. Well let me try to open this." Izuku said as he tries to open the garage but he sees that it cannot be opened unless he unseals the tape that covers the button for opening the garage.

Izuku walked around to find something sharp that can help him open the cover of the button as he saw a flashlight now flashing to him from the window. He quickly approached to see who is flashing it.

"Hey! You gotta help me!" Izuku begged.

"Woah calm down." The police officer now known as Death Arms said as he approached nearer to Izuku at the window.

"Hey look! It's you!" Kamui Woods said.

"Do I save Midoriya this time?" Death Arms asked as he is happy that he is now involved in saving Midoriya.

"I don't know." Garou replied as he knew already what will happen to that scene.

"Now sir, do you live here? I mean is this your property?" Death Arms asked.

"Me? No no no!" Izuku cried.

"Alright. Now we got several calls about some missing persons lately." Death Arms stated.

"You don't understand! I gotta get out of here!" Izuku yelled back.

"Now calm down." Death Arms said.

"You're not listening to me! The are crazy people in this house, trying to fucking kill me!" Izuku said in annoyance.

"Well alright, let me tell you this. You don't exact seem like you're playing with a full deck of yourself, alright?" Death Arms replied back.

"Why does he not believe?!" Momo said in annoyance.

"He maybe believes that Izuku is just pranking on him. And you know people nowadays, people like to make pranks or jokes to any police officer they encounter as long as they are not going to be arrested." Nezu replied.

"Are you kidding me?!" Izuku said in disbelief.

"Like what I have said, we've had several person missing calls." Death Arms defended.

"And I can't rule out an oustider like yourself my not be involved." He added

"Alright, I'll tell you everything I know." Izuku sighed in defeat.

"Alright, that's more like it. Now, meet me in the garage, we will talk in there." Death Arms ordered as he starts to leave.

"Wait! You have to give me your gun!" Izuku asked.

Death Arms returned to him and asked in confusion.

"You must have lost your mind." Death Arms said.

"Really Midoriya?" Kamimari said

"But that's his only chance to defend himself if he wants to live longer on that place. He must ask for a weapon if, Death Arms officer will let him to borrow his gun." All Might added.

"I hope he will allow him." Tsuyu said.

"Look, officer-" Izuku said as he was interrupted by the police

"Deputy." Death Arms said.

"Right, Deputy. Now do you wanna see my name in the obituaries, or do you wanna be a hero and save my life?" Izuku challenged as Death Arms gives him a pocket knife.

"A fucking pocket knife?!" Izuku asked in disbelief

"Here. Take it. That's all you gotta get. Now go the garage, now." Death Arms said as he now left and now proceeded first to the garage.

"Well, a pocket knife is not bad too." Momoko said.

"But it is not enough to kill those monsters!" Aoyama whined.

Izuku proceeded to the garage and now tears the tapes that covered the button to open the garage. As he now opened the garage, the officer now approached him in an angry manner.

"Hey we need to get outta of her-"

"Now first of all you need tell me, what are you doing here alone in the middle of the night?!" Death Arms asked as he approached Izuku. But they didn't notice that the gate of the garage starts to close slowly.

"Uhh is the garage........." Sero asked nervously.

"Closing now slowly." Katsuki said.

"But who closes it?!" Mitsuki asked in anger.

"Me? What about you?" Izuku mockingly asked at the deputy.

"Now it's my job. Why don't you do your job and tell me? Answer me!" Death Arms replied.

"You're not gonna believe what I will tell you." Izuku warned.

"Try me." Death Arms replied as he noticed now the garage is about to close.

"Hey! Put the door back up. Put the door back up!" Death Arms ordered but it was too late as his head is being sliced by Endeavor from behind and brutally killing Death Arms with a shovel and smashing it to his dead body and kicks him away..

Many fainted seeing this kind of death and this time, its Death Arms turn to receive a brutal death.

"I think.....I need to go to the bathroom." Death Arms nervously said as he walked away from the audience.

"I can't sleep when we return to our world. This multiverse gave me shivers so much!" Uraraka cried.

"Don't worry Ochaco, just don't think this what you have seen in this place when we returm to our world. Okay?" Uraraka's mother said. (I haven't found her parents' names. If you know, you may comment in here.)

"That bastard!" Endeavor growled.

"Such a cold-blooded killer." Shoto said under his breath.

"Fuck it! I'm gonna kill every one of you!" Endeavor angrily said as he lifts another shovel axe and now chases Izuku and now attempts to kill him. Izuku saw a car key on the table as he now approached the car that gives him a distance against Endeavor.

"Maybe I need to kill him by crushing him using this car." Izuku said as he jumped inside of the car and he starts to activate it but he was dragged by Endeavor.

"Nope! You're not gonna drive it. I'm driving!" Endeavor said as he destroys the door and the rooftop of the car without effort.

"Such strength!" All Might said.

"Sponsored by the girl who controls them." Hagakure added.

Endeavor keeps crashing his car towards Izuku but he didn't even hit a single crash at him as Izuku move like a cockroach running for his life.

"Even if you still kill me, I always comeback!" Endeavor hummed as he still approaches Izuku and walking faster than jogging.

"He is crazy!" Kendo said.

"He is lucky to act like that one because he is an immortal you know!" Mirio added.

"Walking like a crippled jaguar." Shinso said as everyone looked at him with a deadpan stare.

As Izuku used his gun to fireback at Endeavor, Endeavor crashed himself to the wall as he got unconscious and the car started to create fire on it. As the fire swallowed the car, Endeavor stood up and approached Izuku while his body is still flaming.

"Oh boy! Look what you did you motherfucker!" Endeavor cursed but Izuku fired him 3 times in the head as the car exploded behind them and Endeavor now lied down to the ground.

"Finally! He is dead!" Jiro cheered.

"Well where is that immunition effect now huh?" Monoma smirked.

"Good grief." Endeavor said as he is now glad that his multiverse version is now dead.

Izuku slowly walked to the ladder to get away as he was grabbed by the burned body Endeavor and grabs Izuku's gun and now points it to his mouth.

"Whaaaat?!" Everyone yelled.

"Bullcow!" Mineta yelled.

"He should be dead you know! But how is he still alive?!" Monoma asked in anger and disappointment.

"You're about to see a wonderful masterpiece!" Endeavor smiled as he pulls the trigger and KILLS HIMSELF. His head now is 40% obliterated due to the gun he swallowed and fired to his own mouth. Izuku grunted seeing Endeavor now cannot be known by the face except for the glasses.

He left now and proceeded to finding the key to open the door that leads himself to the main halls. As he found it on a picture frame, he now opens it and takes it and now looking for the door to open it.

He is now at the main hall of the house, seeing two stairs that leads him to the second floor, the cerberus door that leads to the outside of the house and a room where a statue of a soldier holds a shotgun on his hands. He now hears a call from the telephone, knowing that Mina now wants to talk to him and he answered it.

"Did my daddy gave you a hard time?" Mina asked sarcastically.

"That's your dad?" Izuku asked.

"Used to be." Mina replied.

"I'm sorry but uh, he is dead now." Izuku announced.

"You just might be able to pull this off." Mina said

"What? Pull what off?" Izuku asked.

"There is something you need to do. But I can't explain it right now." Mina said.

"You may need some sort of keys to do it, but find a way out of the house. I'll be in touch." Mina ended as she hung the phone.

"Keys? That's in the note I read earlier. Well I shall start then." Izuku said as he now started to look for the keys. He opened one drawer and noticed a picture or a girl with her name and a date of it behind its picture.

"Eveline, May 2, 2014?" Izuku said as he returned the paper to the drawer and walked again to find some keys out of the house.

"That girl must be a victim too. What a poor thing." Shoji said.

"I wonder if, that girl is a victim, why does that house have a picture of her? And also, the victims doesn't have any pictures of them but only the killers and bad guys of the family have only pictures in that house." Shoto stated.

Everyone started to think if that girl is the one who controls the family and turned them to killers.

"Nice point but here is mine too, what if those people that Izuku stated that he is turned, he also turned, she dead, he dead, etc, what do they mean the term 'turned'? Does it mean that they are also like the Todorokis that came back to life and now acting as killers to kill Izuku in this situation? This is not good then!" Midnight added.

Izuku went to the second floor through the stairs as he opens the door, he saw the old lady on her wheelchair still lying and staring at him.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I will do my best to solve these problems that makes the people enter here die." Izuku promised as he waved goodbye to the old lady and entered the room to look for the key but he failed.

He went now to the back side of the house as he sees Rei murmuring loud and talking shit as Izuku lurks from the house to sed what Rei is doing.

"Sorry for killing your husband." Izuku stated as he tiptoes slowly not to be heard by Rei. He now arrived in another room as he saw a tape that has a name "Momo" on it.

"This is not good I think." Tiger said.

"What do you mean?" David asked.

"Just watch people, your answers will be answered." Momoko pouted at the two.

"A tape again? Screw it because it's all about Momo this time huh?" Izuku said as he puts the tape on the player and the screen now shown

"Momo
Izuku, please to watch this."

'Gulp' is what Izuku can react.

The screen now shifted to Momo looking left to right as if she is avoiding someone and now starts to walk and talks to the camera.

"Izuku if you find this... I know I can't expect anything from you. Not after what happened. After what I did. But I just want you to know that wasn't me." Momo said in fear.

"I don't know what happened! There's so much that you need to know." Momo added.

"There you are! You give us quite a scare, young lady!" Rei now appears to be behind Momo now.

"I can't let her catch me!" Momo cursed as she starts to run away from Rei who brings a lamp on her hand.

"I think in this video, we will now see what really happened to Momo before." Aizawa said.

"And I think this is going to be a bad one." Edgeshot added

Momo entered the room that she ran through as she finds a way to hide from Rei, a young girl's voice boomed to her.

"Over here, mommy." The young girl said as Momo widened her eyes in both fear and shock.

"Hey! That kid looks like the girl in the picture!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"No way! It means that...." Sato said.

"The Eveline picture you saw earlier and the girl in the shadows are ONE. Which means that Eveline and that girl are one together." Garou said.

"Is she the one who controls the Todoroki Family in the multiverse?" Gran Torino asked.

"I dunno." Momoko simply replied as Garou nodded at her.

Momo just ignored wha she saw as she starts to find a place for her to hide. Rei now known to be nearby as her voice boomed loud.

"I am sick and tired and sicked and tired of your bullshit, girl." Rei said as she looks now for Momo.

"I need to...I need to hide." Momo quietly whispered as she finds a way to hide herself from Rei.

"I am not good in cursing but why in that multiverse, I'm so good at it?" Rei asked as she hugged Shoto, Fuyumi and Natsuo.

"Why are you putting me through this? What have I done to deserve this except open my home and feed you?" Rei asked in anger.

"I don't understand you at all. This is a gift." Rei added.

"This house...this house has seen more than you can imagine, and it knows. You just don't understand, or you just don't care at all?" Rei added.

"I know you and Mina are plotting. I know you are schemming. You think I don't know about that Izuku boy you watch?" Rei said as Momo still hides away from her.

Momo sees a shadow figure thing that can open the secret door and connected to each symbol it uses. Now she opens it by matching the shadow to the picture and now unlocked a door which leads her to escape.

"Nice invention!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"That would be a hard one to do I think." Power Loader said.

"She loves you. She wants you to accept her gift goddamnit." Rei cursed.

"You... YOU! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO ACCEPT HER FUCKING GIFT!" Rei angrily yelled.

Momo ran towards a passage below to hide herself as Rei still continues to curse as she hides herself, she saw a picture of herself and Eveline way back before. But before she can return the picture to its position, the candles suddenly turned off.

Rei's face now closer to Momo's face as she warns her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Rei asked as she starts to drag Momo away using her foot.

"Izuku, help! Izuku, NOOOO!!" Momo cried as she left the camera pointing at her and it went black as the video ended.

The audience now realized now why Momo happens to be a strong person while she is fighting Izuku before because of the girl named Eveline. Some pro heroes murmured about what they saw and how would they analyze the situation.

"Poor Momo." Jiro sighed.

"Izuku will save me no matter what happens!" Momo proudfully said.

"Everyone we are going to take a break since some of you didn't feel well seeing this gore bullshitness of this multiverse but anyway, we will be back after 30 mins okay?" Garou said as a big wallclock appeared in front of them.

"Yes!" Everyone said as some of them used the bathroom and some rested and some talked to each other.

Another chapter of RE7! I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading and see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 6.4K 17
This is where All might, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Ida, Momo Yaoyorozu, Eijiro Kirishima, Tsuyu Asui, Yuga Aoyama, Fumik...
14.4K 285 20
All of class 1-A are sitting in the dorms having fun when 1-A,1-B, and UA staff are teleported to a theater with the league of villains where they me...
219K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
47.1K 762 7
過去へ┆DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...