The Brothers And Us (DISCONTI...

By Lexiilexii12

They're known as The Kings of New Orleans. Usually it's only one king but in this case it's three Kings, thre... More

:1:
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:7:
:8:
:9:
:10:
:11:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
:20:

Intro.

22.4K 430 274
By Lexiilexii12

Brothers, they disagree, they fight, they make threats but at the end of the day...there still brothers. They'll be the first one you call when shit goes left instead of right. You call and they'll come running no matter what it is. You shooting and they reloading, you struggling they'll pick you back up or struggle with you. They rise as brothers and they'll fall as brothers, there bond won't break under any circumstances especially if your a Castillo Brother.

Bestfriends, you label someone as your bestfriend because you know they'll ride under any circumstances, because they've earned your trust, they know you better than you know yourself. When you say something stupid, they'll follow along but they'll correct you in private. When you through that right punch best believe they throwing the left. They have your back threw whatever and whenever, blood can't make them any closer especially for Khristian and Jayonna.

°°°°°

Khristian DeJesus (17 years old)

You'll never meet anyone like her, she's chill and it takes a lot for you to bring her out of her character. Khristian is the type to not care about anything. Before she makes a decision she takes the time to process everything and think about the outcome. She's what you can say, a cold hearted female. Doesn't trust so easily and when she thinks your getting to close, she'll push you away before you even realise it. There's a reason for the way she acts, there's a reason for the way everyone acts right?

°°°°°

Jayonna Lewis (18 years old)

Always tries to look on the bright side of things. Cheery, goofy, beautiful and thick in all the right places. She's the type of female everyone wants as a friend......but take a moment and ask yourself, "Does she want me as a friend?" Jayonna isn't the bougie type, like her bestfriend she doesn't trust so easily. There are walls that nobody but her bestfriend has ever broke down. Everytime she lets someone in, they show her exactly why she put those walls up in the first place.

°°°°°

Tyrek Omarion De Castillo (24 years old)

Tyrek also known as Ace is the eldest of the brothers. He's a lot like his father, tries to talk things out before he resorts to violence. He's always calm about certain things and it takes a lot to get a rise out of him. You best not want that rise because heads do start to roll and yours will be one of them. Ace will do anything to make sure that his brothers, his family is safe even if it means taking the fall for them. Loyalty has always been important to him. His main focus will always be his brothers, his father and his little sister anyone other than them, will always be second.

°°°°°

Noah Emilo De Castillo (21 years old)

Noah also known as Ghost is the second eldest of the brothers. Ghost is a hot head, he's always ready to set shit off as long as his big brother gives him the word. He isn't like Ace, he doesn't like all that talking shit because if you don't have what your supposed to have, then your dead. His temper is threw the roof and his father is sometimes the only one that can get him in line. Ghost is very observant and his ears are always listening, if you think you hiding something, you ain't. Ghost is only Noah around his little sister, he'd do anything for her and shes his life.

°°°°°

Kevin Alexander De Castillo (18 years old)

Kevin also known as Spazz is the youngest of brothers. While his brothers are all cold hearted and shit he's the goofy, funny and childish brother. Like his brother Noah, he doesn't like all that talking shit he'll rather shoot first. He respects woman and cherish the ground that they walk on mainly because of his mother and because of his baby sister. He would always go to Tyrek if shit happens before he goes to Noah because he knows how Noah's temper is. He's the untouchable brother because he knows that his brothers will off anyone who thinks that they can come for the youngest Castillo brother.

°°°°°

Nicole Alexandria De Castillo (13 years old)

Nicole also known as Nikki is the baby of the Castillo. She's the joy of the family, the light, the hope and the happiness. She is the only thing that can bring peace to the family. She knows what her father used to do and what her brothers now do. They all share the same father but she is the only with a different mother. Even though her brothers adore her, she always feels out of place with them because they don't share the same mother. She loves all three of her brothers equally but she hangs out with Noah and Kevin the most. She has other siblings on her mothers side but they can't compare to her brothers on her dad side.

°°°°°

This is just the main cast, there will be more cast members but I will introduce them throughout the book.

Slow updates, due to school so please don't comment update. That dead be annoying like bitch write your own book and update it.

There will be some languages you might no understand but I will translate them, at the end.

Which brother do you have your eye on?😻😻😻😻 I don't have my eye on none because I don't like light skins boys, girls? That's different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 3 7
""what you don't now won't kill ya right???""He says with a face thatk suggests to mind my business.~~ " I didn't ask to be here I was brought here t...
My Baby By Alyssa

Teen Fiction

148 0 20
warning: rape, attempted suicide, consented sex... Hi... my name is Alison... my father is the leader of the most feared gang leader in New York, so...
18.1K 813 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
192K 4.6K 76
Fraternal girl twins and their parents moved to New York from what one of them considered as her Perfect Life in Atlanta, while the other one was rea...