The Story Of McGiva.

By zoehall1999

First NCIS fanfiction and first ever written fanfiction so please no hate. Ways on how to make the story bett... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.

Authors Note:

140 2 0
By zoehall1999

Okay, I would just like to say thank you so much for your support with my writing. Also thank you so much for 771 reads, I never expected that AT ALL.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is... I'm bringing this to a close, so there may be a large time skip.

But to everyone who reads this.. I want you guys to write the last chapter or two. Either comment or send me a message with your idea and I'll base it around that.

Thank you so much for your support and I have enjoyed writing this so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2K 72
Having to adopt kids is a big job for any normal person. But what if you were an NCIS agent? possibly called Tony and Ziva or Jenny and Gibbs or McGe...
15.5K 199 50
Collection of one-shots I have made over the last two years. I first started on August of 2021 and have slowly gotten better. Will offer both xReader...
10.1K 70 47
One shots from NCIS I am not capable of thinking how people take care of other people cos I've never experienced it. I'm in love with Ziva David 💙 R...
9.3K 243 37
What would the NCIS team be like in High School? Ziva's the new kid in school when she moves to DC with her mother after Tali's death. Tony is a popu...