Teachers Pet || Joshler

By x-PrettySleeper-x

Tyler has never had it easy, he's always had to fight to get what he wants...and he's always been alone; espe... More

{Leavin' Lil Ty}
{My Luck Starts Here}
{Beaten By Nerves}
{Pink hair...}
{A Shy Baby}
{Lollipops And Talk Of Playdates}
{Intervention and Baby Time}
{That's gay..}
{Reunions}
{Advice and Beach Trips}
{Serious Conversations And Work Visits}
{Cute Dates}
{Back To Boring Routines}
{You didn't call}
{I miss youuu}
{Be good and maybe I'll think about it}
{Brennn Shush!!}
{Hide 'n' seek and cuddles}
{Creeps}
{Go Back To Sleep}
{Oop-}
{Don't leave me}
{You make him go away}
{Goodnight Kisses}
{Hair Dye}
{You aren't a bad boy}
{Rules, Rewards, and Punishments}
{More Hair Dye}
{Why do you have to ruin things for yourself?}
{okay, you were right; I'm sorry}
{Teasing is a must after a test}
{empty threats with the promise of a date}
{Beach Fun}
{You all suck!...Everyone but Awsten!}
{Sleepovers}
{Build-A-Bear}
{Food And Uncomfortable Glances}
{Brendon To The Rescue!}
{Everything Falls Apart Without You}
{Brendon Can't stop apologising}
{Friend Dates}
{Shave It Patchy}
{I-...}
{Staring off the day needy}
{Results Day}
{that's no excuse!!...but that kinda is...}
{Distractions}
{Why is this so hard to piece together?}
{Cooking For Daddy With Daddy}
{Photographs and Naps}
{Decorating}
{Christmas}
{Forever? You Promise?}
Warning.
LITTLESPACE

{Still bugging you?}

931 47 7
By x-PrettySleeper-x

🎀×Tyler×🎀
...
It's been four days and Josh STILL up hadn't told me what happened...so, I went to work early to avoid him, but that is seeming to be a bad idea, as Justin has once again strolled in- this time with a friend.

...help.

"Oh, kells! That's that cutie I was telling you 'bout", well he's definitely out of jail.

"Sweet, nice to meet you" he smirks raising his hand at me. Great! He's a creep too! Why are all the pretty boys cute?

This guy...kells? Has a really unique look to him. Has a punkish look to him- almost looking inspired by Kurt Cobain. Had shoulder length hair dyed dirty blonde, his brown roots showing.

"You-uhm- need, need some help?" I spluttered glancing between the two men who stood before me, gradually getting closer.

"Yeah, what did you make of our demo?" I could only shrug- I had no idea what we did with it after we trashed it...not sure if Petey left it in there or not.

"Didn't you listen to it?" I shook my head praying either Pete would get back here from his break, or for Josh to come see if I'm okay after this morning and save me, but for some reason I doubted either of those would happen, because after all this was no movie, and the poor boy is never saved in real life.

"Ohh, pretty skirt" I nodded and began to quickly move away into the backroom claiming I'd be back...went to see if Pete was here...shh. don't tell.

If I wanted someone to help I'm gonna have to call someone.

Despite being annoyed with the man I messaged Josh in hope to scare them off...or at least stop the compliments and weird glances.

I stalked back out, very, very slowly and told the boys that Pete had left and wouldn't be back for another fifteen minutes...which was the truth.

"That's fine, we'll just hang around" Justin smiles "keep you company" he winks- not learned his lesson I see...but I guess he knows he can get away with it. "Yah know! This one's into older guys" he informs his friend, but I only looked down checking over stalls.

"Ohhh" was all the unfamiliar boy said, before Justin whispers something else to the boy intriguing him further.

For god's sake...where is Joshua?
And just then...the soft bell rung out.

"Heya baby" the all too familiar voice sings, I smiled to myself glancing up at the yellow haired man who wore a big smile on his face, a smile that crinkled up his eyes.

"Hello Joshie" I smiled walking away from the two boys who were currently laughing with one another, but I guess Josh's presence just has this affect on Justin.

"Josh" he grins waving over at Josh who only glared at the two overly amused blondes.

"Nice to see you out" Josh forces a smile.

"Good to be out" was all he said.

"Come help me clean up the stacks? Some people really find themselves hilarious. "I've said it once and I'll say it again: in what world is Justin Bieber deathcore? Well- okay, deathcore is new, but still!! How?!

"Course I can" on any other occasion he would of told me no, and I can't tell if it's to stay close because of Justin or because he wants to make me happy because I was being 'moody' this morning. He likes to watch me work, whether it's school work, cleaning and clearly actual work.

I lead him over to the other shelves, his hand in mine. Josh stood close...very close. In fact, he was that close I was scared at some point we might end up becoming one with one and other.

"Aye Petee!" I giggled forgetting about the other boys, after all, they were being too quiet. Josh stopped swaying my hips and waved at my manager who smiled back.

"Justin Bieber in places he shouldn't be again?" The man laughed.

"He's always in places he shouldn't be" I smiled kindly.

"Mmm, that's mean hunny" Josh laughed poking my neck lightly before kissing the spot sweetly.

"Your demo?" The boys nodded, "welllll" Pete dragged out making Josh snort knowing exactly where that CD was. "Haven't gotten round to it!" He finally comes up with "but I also dont do things for customers who harass my workers"

I hummed swapping out another CD as Josh continued to kiss my neck lightly.

"Oh come on man!" Kells whines "but you allow whatever their relationship is?" Pete simply nodded. "That simply isn't fair" The boy argues glaring over at me. "Maybe if he dressed prop-"

"Okay, gonna stop you there" Josh cut in. "My boyfriend can dress as he pleases, nothing about what he wears screams 'I want random older men to touch me', besides! The night you forced your way into his house he was in a vulnerable place wearing one of my large, beyond baggy hoodies and sweatpants" Damn, he really went off..."even if someone dresses like a pornstar does that mean they want people to sexually assult them? No. You literally broke the law...a big one."

"At least I don't date my students"

Josh was taken back for a moment "you don't have stude-"

"Right, that's it please, leave my shop" Pete snapped, genuinely sounding rather angry...I'd never seen him angry before.

The two teens grumbled and shoved eachother a little as they left, but not before they stuck their middle fingers up like children.

"Watch it! Remember; I can easily ban you!"

Humph, sometimes I hate living here, by myself...steps away from that boy.

"And keep in mind I know your secret"

Pete waited until they had left to wonder over to us. He knew about everything, and didn't really mind it- said he knew someone in the same thing.

"Thanks Pete" I mutter making a move to where the boys were stood flicking through the Albums. "UGHH!!" I groan, "they messed em up" I frown glaring at the piles. "Not fair" I groan.

I felt eyes flick towards me, before small voices were ushered behind me.

"Come on, baby, we're going home" I glanced back over, confused. My shift isn't over?

"I'll get a cover for you Ty, go on"

Who am I to argue with getting off early? I thank the man and skip out of the door, my skirt bouncing lightly as Josh held my hand slugging behind me as he attempted to skip in his skinny jeans.

"I look like a dancing giraffe" Josh sighed. I turned my head to face him and burst out laughing. He really did look like a prancing giraffe!! He looked like and idiot! His arms flailing an' everything.

"You dooo" I laughed slowing down to a walk, we were close to the van now anyways, there isn't any point in skipping if Josh is struggling...besides, walking is fun as well...

"I wanna talk to you when we get home baby" Josh randomly speaks up on the way back. I nodded, glancing out the window.

"Mk Joshie"

"Gotta stay big though baby"...

Wait- what? Why? This isn't fair. I'm going home...I've been at work all day! Maybe that was my own fault...but still! I just want to go home and be small.

"Ohhkay, baby" Josh starts, a nervous tone to his voice only increasing my nerves.

What if he's leaving me?
He is leaving you, silly.

"This is serious"

Oh god...
That's never good...
He really is leaving, isn't he?

"I-I uhm-" he continues, his hands taking mine, and it took everything in me to tug my hands away...He looked offended, but seemed to understand.

"Y-you, you-you" why can't I get my words out? I let out a throaty groan feeling frustrated at my inability to speak.

"If you think I'm leaving" he pauses "you're wrong. So, so wrong" he tells me, catching on to my worries- this calmed me down...a little. I allowed him to take my hands back into his.

"Uhm" Josh furrows his eyebrows, looking a little lost. I rub my thumb over his lightly in attempt to soothe him.

And then his leg started to jiggle, and Jim came trotting over like always seeing I was unable to keep his leg from shaking Jim places a sad paw on his thigh like I would.

Jim has learned that I'm good...and that I help, and has picked up on small things, so instead of just sitting on his lap, or by his legs he mimicks what I do knowing I take care of his pretty owner...it's cute.

While Jim settled his shaky leg I droped his right hand so I could run my fingers through his long curls. He leans slightly forward, his head resting against my chest.

"Do you want to live with me? Yah knoe- because it sucks here..."

"But- what if the school need to send me mail and-"

"Baby, you can get them sent to the record shop, Pete would understand"

I really did want to live with Josh...it'd be amazing! But it's risky...really, really risky.

"I-yeah. I would love to"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2.4K 21
Tyler has daddy issues, but not in the way you'd suspect. Tyler is heterosexual. Tyler is also a Virgin. He's eighteen years old, about to embark on...
65.9K 2K 41
Twenty Øne Piløts Imagines (And preferences/gif imagines) Yes, this started out as an imagine only book [hence the title and the beginning of th...
132K 3.2K 68
THIS IS NOT DDLB OR AGE PLAY IF YOU PUT IT IN THOSE LIBRARIES I WILL MESSAGE YOU TO TAKE IT OUT Ashley's mom sent him to a school,but not a normal s...
4.3K 257 25
❝𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒❞ ••• In danger now that they know the truth about the academy the group must find a way to survive. Etteo learning more about Xyla, has...