|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

1 ~ Beauty~

35.3K 1.1K 228
By Mamree

Dedicated to MaitiDebalina,KrinaCuty,Cccvvbb,psuhuna,Ananya_malik,Garimasrivasatava,

suryakavi0912,PearlOfPacific,Kiddo_Star,Arshi_Angel23,Arshi_Angel,Priyanka_gupta,

strings_of_fate4321,unitysuperior,AryaARshi,Dipanwita86,user23549805,sreemukhee

and all my readers and friend.

1 ~ Beauty ~

" And they live happily ever after".... Khushi finally close the book and kissed the forehead of the little angel, 2 years 6 months old Advay Ray and smile a little looking at his innocent, sleeping face.. Few more days are left, and Khushi has to leave everything behind.. After all it was a contract, a mere contract of 6 months and her days were counted...

But still..still the thought of leaving everything behind shook her to the core.. she always knew , she was just a mere substitute for 6 months, she has to play as a daughter in law of this house, as a mother figure for little Advay and above all the wife of mighty Arnav Ray...

"Fairy tales are just a myth not for real, at least not for a girl like Me.." Khushi sigh and taking slow, measured steps she leave the baby's room and went to the guest room where she is partially living for last 6 months, along with Arnav's room offcourse since Khushi became Arnav Ray's wife..ooopse correction here, "contracted wife of 6 months"...

Khushi knew she is cursed, ill fated always, from the tender age of 8 years when she lost her mother in a car accident, when her father married second time, within a month of her mother death, when her father remained all silent when her step mother torture her, make her starve or shower all the love only on their daughter Lavanya , all the time Khushi knew fairy tales are just myth...

But still... still she dare, she dare to wave a dream in the corner of her heart... truth to be told, it's not she but her stupid, innocent heart dare to wave the dream and the only fault of her that, Khushi allowed her heart to wave the dream...a dream which can never be fulfilled...because, she is Khushi.. the most neglected, unwanted, non essential entity probably on the earth and HE.... He is the most eligible bachelor in the country, he is the youngest business tycoon, HE IS THE Arnav Ray.....

A lone tear escape from her eyes, few more days left and then she has to leave...

She don't want to but she did not had any other option and ANY DAMN RIGHT to live here after that...

Khushi could not help but remember the incident of that stormy night few months before, which make her world upside down ....

*****************************

Flashback.....

Everything had started 5 months before when in a stormy night, Khushi Basu has to leave her so called home. Because that night, her step mother crossed all the line of tolerance...that night for few bundle of money, she almost forced Khushi to sleep with a man of his father age... after the sudden death of Khushi's father, Khushi's life was miserable..Her home became a open place where vultures in human form had a grand entry...Money was the only thing that Garima  Basu knew, and for that she can go to any extend...So, finally Khushi has to run..to save her dignity..

But her weak, starved body could not help her much.. She run without looking ahead where she was going and bang with a car...

After almost a week, when Khushi Basu opened her eyes, she got panicked seeing the grand room where she was placed, she was about to come down from the bed when a dark, authoritative voice stop her in her track, " DON'T"....

Slowly looking at the front Khushi Basu was mesmerized by the aura of the Man infront of her.. clad in a three piece suit, hair jelled perfectly, a cold patience was visible in his otherwise handsome face.. Khushi's eyes longer on the burn marks on the left side of his face but it was his eyes, his dark, intense brown eyes which caged Khushi..they were so transparent, so honest... Khushi was amazed and was surprised by her own behavior. She was literally checking out a stranger and for the first time in years, Khushi Basu did not get scared in front of this Stranger...

Strange, is not it?

" Tum theek ho?" ( Are you alright?)" The deep, husky voice of that stranger broke her thought and immediately she felt tears in her eyes... how long? How long it had been when someone showed concern towards her?? Tears slowly found their way and she did not wipe them... She felt relieved, as if someone is putting a soothing balm on her bruised heart...

" Bahat Dard ho raha hai?( is it paining a lot?), Don't cry, I will call the doctor." His concerned filled voice broke the chains of thought of Khushi and immediately she stopped him, "Please don't. Don't bother for me. I will be alright."

"Are you a doctor?" The man asked in a stern voice and Khushi nodded a no, "Then shut up." Though the stranger uttered those words in rude way but Khushi felt the hidden concern for her and it again touch her soul..

After half an hour later when the doctor left the room, Khushi sigh a relief. As per the doctor, Khushi is physically fit.. So, she makes a decision not to burden the man anymore. Already he has done enough..

" Suniye.. How long I am here?" Khushi asked slowly.

" 6 days 19 hours 45 minutes 36 no 37 second precisely." The man's reply make Khushi dumbfounded.. the stranger taking care for her for so long and remembering every minute details??

" Thank....Thank you.." Khushi whispered overwhelmed. No one has taken care of her so much after her mother's death... she failed to hold back her tears.

" Hei.. don't thank me... I have my selfish reasons and don't cry all the time, I hate tears." His intimated voice forced Khushi to look at his face.

" I need a favor from you, a help actually." The stranger informed.

Favor ? Help ?? How on earth she suppose to help someone when she is a nobody?? Khushi's thought breaks when the stranger again spoke.. " I will talk to you tomorrow regarding few matters, take proper rest today and sleep well." With that the stranger was about to leave but halted in his track hearing a soft, "suniye"..

He turned in his heal and look straight towards Khushi's eye. " What?"

" I.. I want to ask, how I will call you, kis naam se? I mean ..w..ho..who are you?" Khushi stammer a little infront of his intimated aura.

" You did not recognize me?" Came the stranger's surprised reply.

" No..I never saw you before.." Khushi replied unsure, why the person is so surprised??

" Well, good to know that someone did not know me.. Well it's AR." The stranger replied with Authority...

" Acer ?? hei Devi Maiyaa, yeh kaisa naam hai? ( What kind of name is this?) this was my pet cat name at Lacknow" Khushi murmured though Arnav Listened it very clearly.

" Whatttt?? Pet cat name?? Hello miss.." the stranger was clearly annoyed now.

" hum Khushi hai.." Khushi smiled softly.

" Of course you will be happy, making me your pet.... I am asking about your name? N..A..M..E..?? Do I have to spell it for you?" The stranger this time raised his voice a little.

" Aree.. I am Khushi.. My name is Khushi.." Khushi too round her eyes..

" And I am A.R, Arnav Ray, not some acer or your "pet"".. The stranger frown a little but continue, " anyways take rest , we will talk tomorrow." With that he left the room without giving Khushi a chance to reply...

*************************************

Next day morning...

Arnav Ray's study room...

" So, Are you agree with it ?? I am not forcing you but requesting you.. I need this favor... and be assure, You will be safe...at least, for this time period, I WILL PROTECT YOU..." said Arnav Ray with a straight face and Khushi only look at his face thinking how can anyone even propose this kind of worried condition? But did she have any better option? At present she needs a shelter and after this one week, Khushi Basu had this much trust on this stranger that, He will not harm her...

Khushi close her eyes, taking a deep breath she finally says, " YES...I AGREE.."

The moment Khushi uttered those words Arnav's eyes beamed with a sudden spark.

"So, Here is the contract.. Read it thoroughly, before sign it..and remember, you still have time to decline the offer and once you sign the paper, you will have to obey the rules for next six months...Understood?" Arnav spoke in a low, gritty voice looking straight into the eyes of Khushi and for an unknown reason Khushi too could not averted her eyes.

" Well, let me tell you the clause once again... for the next six month you will be my wife, my contracted wife, but you will get all the luxury and facilities that Arnav Ray's wife should get. You have to act like a perfect daughter in law of Ray and wife of Arnav Ray in front of the family as well as the world. You have to accompany me in different social gatherings, business parties and other area where media's eyes will be on us, and there we should act like a newly wedded couple so much in love.. But in between the four walls, we are, we will be always STRANGERS....I will respect your privacy and will expect the same from you. But be assure, for the next six months I will be committed to this relationship, in other words, to you.. and I expect the same from your end...I personally don't believe in the institution of marriage and love is an alien word for me... I do prefer a simple court marriage..But, due to the will of my grand father, I have to go through all this torture..Remember the upcoming six month is just a pre rehearsed drama, nothing else... don't wave any stupid dream, because six month it is, not a second extra..." Khushi was shocked hearing his brutal honesty..she knew its going to be a drama but hearing it from Arnav, it bring a sudden grief in Khushi's lonely heart...

" Do you have any more questions? Anything specially related to the clause? You can ask.." Arnav again ask Khushi looking intimately. Khushi shook her head a no..

" Remember one thing Khushi, I hate betrayal and I never spare anyone who stab behind my back.....I expect a commitment here from you.. will I get it?" Arnav looked at Khushi with his dark, intense gaze. Khushi nodded her head suddenly feeling very uncomfortable.

" In words Khushi... I want your word..." Arnav muttered in his typical AR style.

" I will be committed to this marriage and...You, till our deal get completed." Khushi whispered while controlling her tears, suddenly she felt so , so emotional.. Only if her mother was alive or her father was a little bit sensible, Khushi would never had to compromise in her life , let along indulging such kind of proposal...

" So, it's a deal." Arnav extended his hand for a shake, which was reciprocated by Khushi... " From tomorrow onwards , your life is going to get change..Be ready to be Mrs. Arnav Ray, and now please excuse me.. I need to finish some work.." uttering the final verdict, Arnav signaled Khushi to leave the room, which Khushi accomplished immediately...

Few more hours are left, then she will be caged in the golden castle, but before that she will live the last few remaining hours fully.. Sighing Khushi went to terrace watching the night star and silently asking strength for her upcoming journey...

To be contd...

*********************

Author Note:

Hello My lovely readers.....

Expecting your response so that I can continue....

Love and regards...

Mamree

04.09.2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.4K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
59.8K 3.4K 57
"𝐌𝐘 π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
39.4K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...