Transformers War

By darklordi

Emily, 21, lives in Oakville, Canada. Mathias, 21, lives in Soulaires, France. But even if they live each of... More

Chapter 1: Arrival on Earth
Chapter 2: Chromia and Mathias: Battle of Soulaires
Chapter 3: Optimus and Emily: Battle of Oakville
Chapter 4: Fugitives
Chapter 5: Protectors
Chapter 6: Shared Feelings
Chapter 8: Megatron's Cruelty
Chapter 9: Invasion
Chapter 10: Beginning of the War
Chapter 11: Autobots vs Decepticons
Chapter 12: New Home.....New Love

Chapter 7: The Trap

260 4 2
By darklordi

The disappearance of Emily and Mathias is reported everywhere, and now the military seek them. Their families were detained and questioned, but they do not know where they are, and it's true. The authorities have decided to put them in custody until they have more information. Other Decepticons attacks have took place in other parts of the world, and each time a military base was attacked and many soldiers have been killed. It seems that the Decepticons are trying to significantly weaken the forces of the earth, before launching the major offensive. In his den, watching the battles, Megatron is sits face to his monitors and seems satisfied. Everything is going as planned, but it still lacks the Allspark to fully succeed his goal. As he looks at his screens, Barricade and Starscream enter the room. They recovered their strength since the fight, but they have failed, and Megatron knows it and turns to them with a dark look.

(Megatron): "So, you failed."

(Starscream): "Forgive us, my lord, but....."

Megatron does not let him finish his sentence and seized him by the throat with violence, as if he wanted to rip his head off. Barricade is intimidated and backs several steps. But Megatron will not kill Starscream because he needs him to lead the troops during the final attack. He let Starscream and throws him to the ground like an old bag.

(Barricade): "By cons, my lord, we have interesting informations about the two humans. Look what our spies have managed to film."

Barricade presses a button and one of the screens shows Mathias kissing Chromia and Emily kissing Optimus in front of the sunset. Seeing this, Megatron looks pretty surprised, but even he starts to giggle quietly and he seems to be thinking.

(Megatron): "Well, this is very interesting, indeed. These humans could be very helpful."

(Starscream): "So what do we do, master?"

The Decepticon Emperor turned to his two generals, and has a cruel and schemer look.

(Megatron): "I just had an idea."

**********

Meanwhile, on the beach, everyone is gathered around the campfire. The night was very quiet and everyone seems good mood. Everyone knows what happened about the kisses, there is no secret. Bumblebee and Ironhide find it a little strange that a Transformer can love a human, and vice versa, but after all, why not, it's not a crime, it's the one true love. Chromia and Mathias are sitting next to each other near the fire. The female Autobot put her arm around the shoulder of Mathias as to cling to him and stay as close as possible. Courtesy of Optimus, Emily is lying on his chest, near his spark, again to feel the heat. Now she and Optimus are together, the heat of the spark still looks nicer for Emily. Optimus sat against the rock, looks Emily and smiled.

(Ironhide): "And what is the plan now?"

(Optimus): "We'll wait for others to join us, then, we will bring the Allspark to our lair and destroy it once and for all."

(Emily): "Destroy it? But it contains the entire history of your race and your world?"

(Chromia): "Yes, but its power is far too big and we can not run the risk that it falling into the wrong hands."

(Mathias):”Megatron, for example.”

All Autobots slowly nod, and Optimus takes the floor again.

(Optimus): "What is best? Leave the Allspark intact and take the risk that our race only lives through the history, or destroy it, and to ensure the existence of future generations? "

Everyone agrees with that Optimus says. Sometimes it is better that the past is erased, but you can always make sure that the future will be better. Emily loves the thinking way of Optimus, and his wisdom. This is one of the reasons who attracted her to him. But suddenly, Optimus receives a message. He presses a button on his wrist, and the voice of Ratchet is heard. It seems in bad shape and in danger.

(Ratchet): "Optimus, it's me, Ratchet. We were attacked by the Decepticons. They were too many and I was been separated from the rest of the group! I'm seriously injured, and I am alone in the middle of nowhere. I feel my diminished forces. Come to help me.....Please...... "

Communication is interrupted suddenly. Whole group has worried glances. Optimus rises with a determined look and with Emily in his hand. Then he turned to his friends.

(Optimus): "Let's go. I located the position of the signal. It is only a few kilometers from here. We will not leave a brother in danger."

(Chromia): "Ironhide. Bumblebee. Stay here to monitor the camp."

Ironhide and Bumblebee are agreed. Emily and Mathias want to go with Chromia and Optimus, and they accept. Chromia turns into a blue motorcycle and asked Mathias to get on her. Mathias has never driven a motorcycle, but he sits and hangs well. Optimus turns into a truck, and Emily goes to sit and fastens her seat. Both vehicles Autobots begin to roll into the forest. Chromia dodges all the trees and rocks on her way, and Mathias closes his eyes and dare not look before him. In the truck, Emily is a little afraid also because of the speed, but she trust to Optimus. Sometimes Optimus struck a tree, but it does not hurt Emily. The signal is increasingly close. They hope to arrive in time because the voice of Ratchet was very low, he looked seriously injured.

After several miles, they arrived at the location of the signal in the middle of the forest. Mathias and Emily down of the vehicles. Chromia and Optimus return to their Autobot forms. Curiously, Ratchet is not here. Where is it? The group calls him several times but no answer, only the wind is heard among the trees. Mathias and Emily do not like that and they are uncomfortable. Optimus feels a coming danger, and Chromia too. Suddenly, a Decepticon comes to them from the sky and crushes the trees in its path.

(Barricade) "Your loyalty will be your loss, Autobots!"

Then Starscream also comes, with two other Decepticons: Blackout and Ravage. Mathias and Emily hide behind Optimus and Chromia who prepare their weapons.

(Chromia): "It was a trap!"

(Optimus): "What you did to Ratchet?"

(Starscream): "Ratchet? HA! You are naive, Optimus. Ratchet has never been here. Listen to this!"

Starscream presses a button on his wrist, and the message of Ratchet is heard again. The Autobots now understand: Decepticons have sent a message with a false voice of Ratchet, to attract them here in their trap. Optimus is furious to be falling into this trap. Starscream noticed the two humans with the Autobots.

(Starscream): "Look! The two humans! Catch them!"

Optimus growls of anger and jumped on Starscream, and the two robots crashing to the ground, destroying everything in their path.

(Barricade): "Blackout, go to help Starscream. Me and Ravage, we'll take care of Chromia."

Mathias and Emily are going to hide behind a tree trunk shot down. Ravage is a huge Decepticon dog, very aggressive and the body seems to be covered with metal plates very sharp. He jumps on Chromia, but she strikes him with his gun and Ravage is thrown against a tree. Barricade leapt to her and tries to catch her, but Chromia is faster and jumped to the side. She begins to shoot on the Decepticons, but Ravage dodges the gunfire with his speed, and Barricade receives several shots in the head and body. Optimus strikes Starscream several times in the face and snatched several pieces of metal. Blackout comes up behind Optimus and struck him a violent blow in the back. Optimus is thrown against a rock but rises rapidly and prepares his wrist blades. Blackout starts shooting with his guns, and Optimus jumped to the side to avoid the missiles, and shoot with his laser gun. The projectile hits Blackout to the chest and throws him against trees. Starscream tries to hit Optimus, but the Autobot ward the attack with his fist and gives a kick to the face of Starscream, who falls to the ground. Chromia was thrown to the ground by Ravage, who tried to bite her on the face. Chromia strikes another blow on the dog's head, and grabs him by the tail, before to throw him on Barricade.

Mathias and Emily watch their loves fighting, but suddenly a fifth Decepticon enters the battlefield, making the ground shake. The smoke clears and the Decepticon advances slowly. Mathias and Emily are terrified. It is even more threatening than the other Decepticons, and his red eyes reflect an unparalleled cruelty. When Optimus sees him, he looks disturbed, as if he had seen a ghost.

(Optimus): "Megatron!"

The Decepticon smiled cruelly in hearing Optimus say the name in that tone. Emily and Mathias finally see the leader of the Decepticons. Megatron turns and looks at the two humans, before turning back to Optimus.

(Megatron): "So it's true. You are ready to tarnish the honor of our race for these pitiful creatures? You are the shame of Cybertron, Optimus Prime! But now, I'd be happy to take you what you have dearest in the world."

(Optimus): "DO NOT TOUCH EMILY!"

With these words, Optimus let anger take over his mind and hits Megatron in the face. The Decepticon falls to the ground, but oddly enough, he began to sneer, as if he was glad to see Optimus angry. Emily turns to her love.

(Emily): "Optimus! Please, do not let anger take over you!"

She looks at him with concern, and Optimus looks her with love, and understand what she means. Chromia starts to jump to Megatron who looks weakens, but suddenly, the Decepticon growls of rage and strikes Chromia with all his strength. The female Autobot screams in pain, and Megatron grabs her by the throat, before throwing her violently on a pile of rocks. Chromia is lying amid the rubble, and seems knock out.

(MATHIAS): "CHROMIA!"

Mathias, horrified, began to run to her to see if she's okay. In his heart, the young man is very afraid for her. Optimus tries to pierce Megatron with his blades, but the Decepticon dodges the attack and deals a blow in the face of Optimus. The Autobot falls to the ground and tried to get up, but Megatron prevents him by hitting him violent blows in the body and head. Starscream and Barricade are come too and strike Optimus. The three Decepticons continue to strike and Optimus Prime can not do anything. Emily is horrified and can not prevent herself to shed tears when she sees her love in this situation. She would like to help him, but she knows she has no chance against these three metal monsters. Optimus was much weakened by the blows, and Megatron catches him in the throat to speak to him.

(Megatron): "The love for this girl made ​​you weak Optimus. When will you understand that the only real power is the domination?"

With these words, he picks up a rock and dealt a violent blow on the head of Optimus. The Autobot falls to the ground again, but this time, knock out. He does not move.

(Emily): "OPTIMUS!!!!"

She wants to go help him, but Megatron grabbed her by the waist, in his hand. Barricade grabbed Mathias who wanted to help Chromia, still unconscious. The two young people are struggling as they can, but they have no escape. Megatron looks them with a dark look.

(Megatron): "You two are mine now."

The group of Decepticons goes by taking Mathias and Emily, as prisoners. The two young humans see Optimus and Chromia always on the ground, before go away from them, carried away by their enemies.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
156 0 9
Optimus is a young male who moves to Earth from Cybertron, and he later meets a girl whom he falls in love with. They meet, they get to know each ot...
281K 9.1K 29
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become one." Megatron fought against the Council's tyranny, only to unleash his...
661 41 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...