Figure it out

By itstilliswhatitis

You can do this! You are Louis Fucking Tomlinson for fuck sake. Louis eyes were closed. He was trying to c... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16

Part 15

5.3K 220 521
By itstilliswhatitis

They rode a limo to the hotel they were staying at for the night. Harry and Louis couldn't keep their hands off each other. They were in their own little world, kissing and whispering tosh to each other when a camera flash interrupted them.

"Niall! They both shouted.

"Sorry, for my private collection." Niall grinned.

"That's kind of creepy." Zayn laughed.

"What? Don't tell me you guys don't have one." Niall pouted. Liam and Zayn looked guilty.

"What the hell guys!" Harry laughed.

"Why wouldn't they? We're gorgeous!" Louis sassed.

"Aaah, Boobear, I missed that sass." Harry grinned.

"I'm so happy that you're together again! You two are the reason I believe in love. There were some dark years there, but I never lost hope." Niall told them emotionally.

"Aaaw, you are so sappy Niall!" Liam laughed. "But I'm also really happy for you guys." he smiled.

"Me too." Zayn said.

Louis and Harry smiled at them.
"Thanks, guys!"

They arrived at the hotel and went inside.
"Share a room?" Harry whispered in Louis's ear.

"Yeah!"

As soon as Louis closed the door behind them Harry pinned him against the door and kissed him hungrily. Louis let out a loud moan. Harry moved his lips down to his neck and sucked on his sweet spot and Louis gasped for air.

"You're gonna make me jizz in my pants. I haven't done this in a long time." Louis mumbled.

Harry stopped to look at him.
"How long?"

Louis blushed.
"Since the last time you and I..."

Harry stared at him in disbelief and took a step back.
"Wait, what? Are you telling me that you haven't had sex in four years?"

"Well, yeah." Louis answered and his cheeks turned an even brighter red. "I just couldn't."

Harry dragged a hand through his hair. He couldn't believe what Louis had just told him. Oh, Louis!
"Well fuck, that has to change!"

"Yes, please." Louis whispered and gave Harry a look that took his breath away. Harry reached out to grab Louis's hand and pulled him to the bed.

"You're so precious. I wish I could say the same, that I waited for you. But when drugs didn't work to make me forget you I tried sex. I had a slutty period. They didn't mean anything, it was just meaningless sex and I only slept with girls if that somehow makes it any better."

"In a strange way, it does. I don't blame you, Harry. We were apart for years. I never expected you to be in celibacy. But I'm a bit jealous." Louis confessed.

Harry put his hands on Louis's cheeks and stared deeply into his eyes.
"I'm sorry Love. I have loved you since I was sixteen. I loved you then, I love you now and I will love you fifty years from now. You are the only one who will ever have my heart."

Louis could feel his eyes watering.
"I love you too." Harry kissed him softly before he tugged his shirt over his head. Louis did the same. Harry pushed him down on the bed and laid on top of Louis. He kissed him again more passionate. Louis moaned and slipped his fingers through Harry's hair. Harry opened his eyes and his pupils were blown. Louis gasped for air. Harry started to suck on Louis's earlobe before he continued to trail kisses down his neck.

"Harry... I need you...inside...please!" Louis whimpered.

Harry opened Louis's trousers and pushed them down along with his boxers. He hurried to get undressed as well and found some lube in his suitcase. He came back to the bed and started to kiss Louis deeply while he quickly opened him up.

"Please, please Harry!" Louis moaned and begged.

Harry growled, lubed himself, and pushed inside. Tears were streaming down Louis's cheeks.

"Louis! Did I hurt you?" Harry immediately asked and caressed Louis's cheek. Louis opened his eyes.

"No... I'm overwhelmed. Didn't think this would ever...love you...please move now!" Louis whispered.

Harry's eyes were filled with tears as well and he kissed the top of Louis's nose before he started to move slowly. He kissed Louis's forehead, his cheeks, and his lips while mumbling sweet words directed to Louis.

"Love you...so beautiful...my sweet, sweet love..."

They both reached climax fast and laid down beside each other, out of breath, waiting for their bodies to calm down.
Harry then turned his head towards Louis and kissed him.

"I need to feel you inside me now."

Louis didn't hesitate for a second before he rolled on top of Harry and kissed him graciously.

After they made love a second time Harry finally fell asleep in the early morning cuddled up. Louis stayed awake long after Harrys even breaths filled the room, too scared to fall asleep. What if this was just a dream or a cruel joke? Would Harry still be there in the morning? He watched the love of his life sleep in his arms before he finally caved in and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Harry was the first one to wake up, feeling happy. He couldn't remember the last time he woke up feeling truly blessed. He turned around to look at Louis. He was so beautiful. Breathtaking, mindblowing, and absolutely stunning. Harry's heart was filled with so much love for the smaller man beside him. His long eyelashes that Harry had always loved, was casting shadows on Louis's cheeks. His pink lips were parted and he was breathing heavy. Harry reached out a hand to touch them lightly and then he brushed a strain of hair from Louis's eyes.

Louis slowly opened his blue eyes and blinked a few times before he gave Harry a sunshine smile.

"Good morning Hazzabear."

The old nickname melted Harry's heart and at that moment he acted on pure love for the boy beside him.
"Marry me?"

Louis stared at him for a second, taken by surprise.
"Yes."

"Yes?" Harry smiled.

Louis threw himself on top of Harry and put wet kisses all over his face saying yes between every peck. Harry laughed. Louis finally stopped and looked down at Harry, blue meeting green. "Marry me?" he asked.

"Yes." Harry answered emotionally. Louis gave him a sweet kiss.

When they came up for air Harry smiled again.
"Niall will be so happy. Apparently he has been planning our wedding for years."

Louis laughed.
"Of course he has! It's Niall we're talking about."

They stopped laughing and got lost in each other's eyes before Harry finally spoke again.
"I'm so happy! I love you so much, Lou."

"I love you more." Louis whispered before he leaned in for another kiss.

The door burst open and their bandmates came in.

"Geeesh, put some clothes on will you!" Zayn shouted.

Louis rolled off Harry and put the blanket over them. He and Harry sat up in bed.

"Great timing as always guys!" Harry grinned.

"Ya, well. We have to get to the airport. You can fuck later." Liam rolled his eyes at them.

Harry gave Louis a wondering look and Louis nodded his head.

"For your information, I just asked Louis to marry me and he said yes!" Harry gave Louis a quick peck on the lips.

Niall squealed and threw himself on top of Harry and Louis, giving them a bearhug.

"Finally! Don't worry. I have it all planned!"

"So I heard!" Louis laughed.

Zayn and Liam came running and threw themself on the bed as well, hugging them.
"Yes!"
"Congratulation."

"Guys, we're still naked!" Harry laughed.

"Oh, right." Liam said and they all burst out laughing before Liam, Zayn and Niall walked out of the room so Harry and Louis could get dressed.

Liam stopped in the doorway and looked at them. He seemed to be a bit emotional.
"This is a good thing. I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, Liam! So you're not gonna kill me now?" Harry raised one eyebrow.

Liam let out a short laugh. "No." His face turned serious. "But don't hurt him."

Harry looked at him firmly.
"Never." Liam nodded his head in agreement and then he walked out.

"What was that about?" Louis asked curiously.

Harry turned to Louis and smiled.
"Let's just say that you have a very protective pal." Louis rolled his eyes but smiled back.

They managed to catch the flight to Berlin. When they were up in the air Louis and Harry turned to the lads.

"Zayn?" Harry asked. "Would you like to be my best man at the wedding?"

Zayn's lower lip started to tremble and he burst out crying. "Of course!"

Harry gave him a huge grin.

"Did you get something in your eye there Zaynie-boy?" Louis teased.

"Shut up Tomlinson!" Zayn growled.

The guys started to laugh and soon Zayn was laughing with them, wiping his tears away.

When the laugh died out Louis turned to Liam with a smile.
"Will you be my best man?"

Liam looked really happy and nodded his head with a grin. "I'd love to!"

"Hey! Not fair! You forgot the Irish!" Niall whined.

Harry laughed.
"Of course we didn't. We want you to be our wedding planner. Obviously! And toastmaster. How does that sound?"

"You can be the flower girl too." Louis sassed.

"I would look pretty in a dress, thank you very much. But I'll leave that position open. I will absolutely be your wedding planner and toastmaster. Oh, wait until we get back to London and I can show you the scrapbook I made!" Niall rambled very excitedly.

"Scrapbook?" Zayn asked with an amused smirk.

Niall blushed. "Did I say that out loud?"

Harry and Louis laughed.
"You're one adorable leprechaun." Louis said.

"So when's the wedding?" Liam asked.

Harry and Louis looked at each other before Harry answered.

"Well, we have to finish the tour first and then Louis and I won't sign any new contract with Modest. I hope you guys are okay with that?"

"We won't either." Liam answered and Zayn and Niall nodded in agreement. "We'll find a new management and record company."

"We sure as hell will!" Louis grinned.

"So maybe a June wedding?" Harry proposed and Louis smiled his sunshine smile.

"June? How will I be able to plan your wedding in that short amount of time?" Niall panicked.

"It's more than a year away. I swear you're gonna go all bridezilla on us." Louis teased. Niall pouted at him.

------------------------------------------------

They got properly engaged in Paris. They went all cliche' with a dinner at the top of the Eiffel tower. It was romantic and absolutely perfect! When they had a couple of days off in Barcelona they flew their families in for a small, secret engagement party.

They couldn't wait to get married and they were so, so happy. Louis couldn't believe that Harry had forgiven him for everything. He could slowly start to forgive himself. He could feel that Harry trusted him and he would never break that trust again! Harry just felt so lucky that Louis loved him as much as he loved Louis and he would never let him go, ever again. If it was one thing he was sure about in this lifetime, it was the fact that Louis was everything he had ever dreamed about. And more, so much more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 2.1K 11
@straightnogayvodka contacted me with an idea and this is the result. ♥️♥️♥️ Harry buys a house but when he moves in he discovers that his closest ne...
30.8M 1M 88
"you're so small." as if to prove his point, louis squeezed harry tightly in his arms, and harry just scrunched up a little bit, snuggling his head i...
51.2K 2.6K 13
Harry and Louis had a turbulent relationship from the start with many break-ups and hurt feelings but so much love. Louis's addiction to cocaine made...
39.4K 1.9K 8
Louis new roommate is rude and mean and has no boundaries. He keeps walking in on him when he has sex, even if he puts a sock on the doorknob. They f...