Down Memory Lane (narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Memories are important for every human being. People keep memories in pictures, others keep them in diaries a... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter. 11
Chapter.12
Chapter. 13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Epilogue

Chapter.2

1.3K 56 61
By WritingZmyPassion

Niall's eyes went wide as he looked at the eyes that had haunted him in his sleep for the past few months.

Harry Styles, the man who had broke his heart was standing a few feet away from him.

Harry Styles, his ex boyfriend. Whose child he was carrying was gonna be working in the same environment as him.

As he stared at the man who had caused him so much hurt, he wondered if his life could be anymore fucked up.

He tuned out whatever Simon was saying as he concentrated on looking at Harry. After a few minutes, he tore his gaze away from him and looked at the three people who were next to Harry.

Of course it had to be them. Liam Zayn and Louis, friends of the almighty Harry who had all ripped Niall's heart out and trampled on it like it was a piece of rag.

As he met his gaze with Louis, the latter did a double take but smirked right after.

Niall felt his breakfast coming right up and he recalled the hell that the four lads standing infront of him had made him go through in the last month of Uni.

He wanted to spring up and go throw up but he pushed the urge to throw up away.

"Now most of you sound engineers are almost done with your artists and I will now give you new ones to work with." Simon began and Niall's heart rate shot up.

He didn't want to be given any of the boys. It was bad enough that they'd be bumping into each other while here, he didn't want to have to face any of them on a daily basis.

He would die, literally.

And if he didn't die then he would have to quit all together. He was startled when he heard his name.

"And Niall you will be working with Brendan Murray." Simon said and Niall almost cried because he was so happy to not be given any of them.

He breathed a huge sigh of relief as he looked at the lad he'd would be working with .

Niall waved to lad and Brendan waved back and shot him a smile.

After knowing who he'd be working with, Niall once again tuned everything out as he concentrated on how he would survive working with them in the same place. Granted, they wouldn't be seeing each other frequently but still.

Simon finished talking and then he told them that that they'd be a welcome party for all of the new ones at his house and everyone was invited and was free to bring company.

He then dismissed everyone.

Niall stood up and dreaded going out because he thought that the lads would be waiting for him in the hallway so that they could torment him.

"Niall, I need to speak to you and Brendan in my office." Simon said from behind Niall and then led both Niall and Brendan out of the conference room and down the hall into his office.

Niall kept his eyes trained on his phone as he didn't want to risk seeing any of them.

Soon they were in Simon's office and he told them to sit down.

"Okay, Niall I know this is not part of your job but please do me a favour. Adele rung me and told me that her son has got the flu and so she will not be here today. Can you please show Brendan to his flat?" He asked and Niall smiled because at the time, staying away from work was a good idea.

"Yeah sure, I'd love to." Niall smiled.

"Thank you Nialler. Brendan landed about an hour ago and he doesn't really know his way around London yet." Simon stood up and handed Niall Brendan's address.

"You got everything else?" Simon asked Brendan and the latter nodded.

They bid goodbye to him and left for the car park.

*

"So here we are." Niall said as he opened the door to Brendan's flat.

"Thank you so much Niall, you are really great. I'm looking forward to working with you." Brendan answered with a warm smile.

"The feeling is mutual, so are you gonna offer me anything?" Niall asked with a lazy smile as he sat down on the living room couch.

"Help yourself, I seriously feel like I'm your guest." Brendan chuckled and they both laughed then they went to check out the flat together.

When they were done, they looked for food in the kitchen which was fully stocked and decided on a sandwich each.

"So where exactly are you from in Ireland?" Brendan asked as they finished up eating.

"How did you know I'm from Ireland?" Niall joked even though it was obvious.

"Can't miss that accent." Brendan replied.

He put the dishes in the dishwasher and then he opened the fridge to take out drinks.

They went to the living room and bonded, talking about their home country and stuff.

"You are not drinking your beer." Brendan pointed out after ten minutes.

"Oh yeah, I'd rather not." Niall replied as he rubbed his tummy.

"Why not? Don't tell me you can't hold your liquor." Brendan laughed as he took another swig of his own bottle.

Niall felt uneasy, he didn't know the lad to start talking about his life but then again pregnancy isn't something that can be hidden for long. Plus they'd be working together so he'll eventually find out.

"No I can't drink because I'm pregnant." Niall shrugged, still rubbing his tummy.

"Really? That's great, how far along?" Brendan put down his beer and looked at Niall with excitement.

They sat and talked about themselves for the whole day, grabbing a bite from the kitchen when needed.

That was until Niall decided to go home and get ready for the party.

He had also texted Nick and told him that they'd be going to a party together.

"I have to go and get ready. Simon said a driver will be here to get you in an hour." Niall stood up and stretched.

"Alright. Thank you for everything Niall." Brendan stood up too and walked Niall to the door.

"See you in a bit." Niall waved as he pressed the button for the lift.

"Bye Niall." Brendan waved and went back inside his flat as the lift doors opened.

Niall's phone buzzed and he took it from his pocket to look at it, which was a bad idea because he bumped into a person.

"I'm sor-" Niall cut his sentence off when he looked at the person he was about to apologise to.

Harry Styles.

"Been dying to see you alone since I laid my eyes on you hours ago." Niall gulped when Harry spoke up.

He completely despised Harry and now he was stood in a fucking lift with the person who made him more claustrophobic than the lift.

He decided to just keep quiet.

"Awww didn't you even miss me?" Harry pouted as he got in Niall's personal space.

"Fuck off. I have nothing to say to you." Niall pushed Harry away from himself.

"Feisty, I like that. That's why I went for you in the first place." Harry smirked.

Niall only rolled his eyes, he wanted the ride to be over but it seemed to be taking centuries.

"Anyway, what do you say we rekindle our relationship? I miss you so much baby." Harry went to caress Niall's cheek but the latter pushed his hand away.

"I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than go back to you, dick." Niall snapped.

"You know you miss my dick. Gave it to you real good. I bet you'll never forget that." Harry smirked and Niall looked down at his tummy.

Yes Niall will never forget Harry's dick because he had his child growing in him.

Instead of answering, he kept quiet and hoped Harry would too.

"So, you live here too? Oh you couldn't have I mean I've been here for a week and I would have seen you before." Harry asked and answered his own question.

Niall still gave him the silent treatment.

"Okay go ahead and keep quiet, you'll soon be in my arms again. Oh and if you come back here again, I live in the penthouse. Feel free to come say hello." Harry said as the doors opened on the ground floor.

Finally.

Niall got out and left without saying anything.

"See you at the party!" Niall heard Harry yell after him.

And just like that, he wasn't looking forward to the party anymore.

____________________________________

Hello again my sweet creatures.

Narry conversed, what do you want to happen at the party?

Also what do you think of Brendan living in the same building as Harry, since Niall will be working with him?

Love you all.

Spread the Love❤

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 78 15
When someone you loves cheats on you you already feel shit, and it certainly dosen't help when that person you loved was Niall Horan...
26.4K 753 10
it's not a thing they realize at first, no, it takes a five day blizzard and late night confessions to realize they were more than just best friends...
3.6K 290 33
A simple letter may be more important against to what we think. It's enough to be honest and then anything can happen. Narry story for Narry fandom. ...
1.7K 46 10
I'll do whatever it takes to keep the one I love... Niall Horan wasn't a good man nor was he an individual that held a good soul. Yet when Harry Styl...