A Hackers Mistake

By SeanBauer4

One day a guy named Sam hacks someone on a game called Call of Service, and it turns out the guy he hacks now... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

10 1 0
By SeanBauer4

I slam the peddle down as i try to hold pressure on her wound. " we're only a few minutes away, don't worry" i say with a weak smile.  i turn the corner and slow to a stop " we're here don't worry you'll be in good hands, my buddy is on his way, i promise you ill be back." i unbuckle her and carry her in my arms and rush into the ER." i need some help shes been shot!" I yell trying to get someones attention. as someone runs out with a gurney i slip something in her handbag. " we got it from here" says the doctor. i nod and wait till he leaves then i turn and leave. how the fuck has the shit hit the fan this hard? What the hell did it get to this? " Fuck!" i say as i drive away. I begin to dial a number on a phone i snagged from the doctor. someone picks up. "Hello?" they say. i look over at the passenger seat that's now covered in blood. "listen here you fuck i-" he cuts me off. "I'm so glad you called Sam, now i get to hear what happens to you" he lets out a laugh. "listen you fuck i'm bringing you down" i throw the phone out the window onto a pick up truck. track that you bitch! i check the glove department, Okay the deagle with two clips, should be enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 4.9K 32
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
20K 815 24
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
7.9K 510 31
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
344K 18.8K 43
"You're forcing me to work with them and I'm telling you now that I can't do it." "You've worked with teams before." "Yeah, but none with a jackass i...