Random oneshots[DISCONTINUED]

By -lattaehyung-

Yeah idfk Most likely to have The Misfits Banana Bus Squad Reddit crew Skymedia and that's about it ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค˜ re... More

TimDotTV[F]
BluesDank[GN]
RaccoonEggs[F]
GoodGuyFitz[F]
McCreamy[F]
Zuckles[F]
Friends[No X]
SwaggerSouls[F]
iNoToRiOuS[F]
SwaggerSouls[F]
McCreamy[F]
Zuckles[F]
uh

YourPalRoss[F]

410 1 1
By -lattaehyung-

A trip down memory lane?

"No! KP! Come here baby!" Y/n said, patting at her knees. The cat just yawned and started to lick her paw. Y/n looked at her boyfriend, Ross and snickered.

"Come to dad, KP!" Ross urged. KP just glanced in between the two and stood up. She walked away and up the stairs, possibly to find Mariner.

Ross' eyes followed the feline before he turned to his girlfriend. Both of them stared at each other before laughing their asses off over nothing.

"What the fuck is going on down here?" Max asked walking into the kitchen and seeing the young couple giggling like little school girls.

"We we're trying to see who KP would go to when called but she just walked away probably trying to find her boyfriend." Ross explained sassily. Y/n just giggled at that. 

Max chuckled. "Well~ Anyways. Since Krista is back home I was thinking we all go out as a double date for lunch?" Max inquired.

Ross and Y/n shrugged. "I'm down." Y/n said with a look towards Ross. Ross nodded. "Same. Where we goin'?" He asked.

"Eh. I think we should just free for all it." Krista said laying down on the couch, her head on Y/n's lap. Y/n played with her hair.

Max shrugged. "Sure."

The group sat down in the living room, cracking jokes and laughing.

Ross couldn't help but look at the group with a smile. He remembered the days at Skymedia when they'd sit on that yellow couch recording silly skits and videos hoping they'd not be scrapped. Usually they were.

Ross zoned out, thinking. He once snapped out of it when they tried to get his attention. "You good bud? You just zoned out." Max said worried.

Ross nodded. He spoke up at after a while. "What if we go to the offices. I heard it's abandoned now.."

Max looked to Krista and to Y/n. "It would be nice to go down memory lane.. let's go." Max said, standing up. Y/n got up and Krista whined playfully. "Come on you big baby.. or I'm not doing your nails tonight." Y/n threatened. Krista got up and ran out the door.

Max and Ross stared at the two girls who bolted out of the house. They looked at each other and snickered before getting into the car themselves.

The drive was silent and sometimes filled with giggles.

When they arrived, they all hesitated but went in with Ross' old key.

Opening the door, they were hit with a sudden blast of heat. Max lead the way in, searching for the light switch. Finding it but lights didn't work.

Max side and the group searched for flashlights but nothing. Krista and Y/n got their phones out for the flash on them.

Max and Ross looked at each other realizing how dumb they could be when they had lights in their pockets.

Ross walked up the stairs, leading everyone. He slowed down at the front desk.

Emily.

Max slid his hand across the granite desk, dust coated his hand.

Ross walked on to the editors station, seeing monitors somewhat broken up and keyboards smashed. "What the hell happened when we all left?" He asked to no one in particular.

Max shrugged and went to the recording rooms. Foam ripped off the walls and pictures smashed. The redhead leaned down and grabbed two photos off the ground.
One of them was of everyone in the office, the second was of Ross and Krista being stupid and downing Mountain Dew. Another had a picture of Galileo and KP. The fourth? Was a picture of Ross and Shelby when they were kids.

This was Ross' office.

Thinking Ross would want these, Max held them in his pocket.

"Shit.. it's really fucked up in here.." he said softly.

"MAX- YOU WANT TO GET NOSTALGIC?! THEN GET YOUR GINGER ASS OVER HERE!" Ross yelled.

Max ran to follow his voice. Into Jinbop's office.

JinBop
JinBop
JinBop
JinBop

That name made the group cringe. What he did was revolting. Including to Y/n as she has a friend named Max(not the ginger but from school) who was sexually harassed and raped by their foster mother.

"Look... its muffin.." Ross said, holding the dirty cat plush. "I fell asleep in my office once and Jin put that under my head for comfort..." Y/n sighed.

"Sorry.." Krista mumbled and walked out of the room. Max was about to head after her but Y/n stopped him. "I got this... it's something another girl has to help with." Y/n said and walked after the graduate.

"What's wrong...?" Y/n asked.
"He just... knowing what he almost made you do and - and what he did to that girl makes me so sick.." Krista said softly. "Lets just get nostalgic by exploring around together.." Krista said after awhile. Y/n nodded and the girls got up, walking down to Adam's office.

"Damn.. look at this.." Y/n sighed, grabbing pictures of the crew and Mason and Alesa.

"I wonder what happened here." Ross said, coming in. "Same.. it seems like... someone broke in or something happened.." Y/n mumbled.

A shout made the trio bolt out of the room to find their beloved ginger.

"BRO THATS FUCKING BLOOD- THATS BLOOD!" Max exclaimed, pointing to Red's desk. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ross yelled, hyperventilating.

Y/n rushed Ross out of the room, kissing him. "It's okay... you're fine..." she whispered, pressing her hands to his cheeks. "Shh... we'll take care of it my big baby.." y/n smiled softly, hoping her actions and words were enough to calm him down.
Ross nodded. "Go look around the editors station.. we'll be right there.." Ross walked off, still skeptical and scared.

Y/n walked back into the office. "A- MAX DONT TOUCH IT." She laughed, pulling him away. "Krista he's yours! Watch him." Y/n laughed.
Krista giggled.

"There's... literally a trail.." Max mumbled, looking down, seeing it lead to the box room. "I... I don't wanna go in there.. it smells like absolute shit.." Krista gagged. Y/n nodded. "Me too- Max-"

Max paused, his hand holding his mouth, muffling his breathing. Y/n peeked in, seeing Red, pale as hell. His eyes opened in fear but they were dull. Almost grey like.
His shirt had a dried bloodstain on it.

Max ran out, Y/n and Krista following. Ross glanced at the three running out quickly. Ross followed and asked what they saw. "You don't want to know." Krista said with tears in her eyes. Y/n was already sobbing and Max held his tears in, still breathing heavily.

"Red's dead." Max said boldly as they drove off to their home.

1134 words
Part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 37
I LOVED HIM! Status: Left this account and stories so its completed in random spot Left mid story oof
2.9K 68 22
A Laurance Zvahl fanfic! Adapted from Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries series. (THE COVER PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, I JUST PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER!!!) St...
66.5K 1.3K 24
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜๏ฟฝ...
7.3K 287 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐’๐Œ๐ แดแด˜แด‡ษด แด›แด ส€แด‡แด€แด… แดแดส€แด‡... "๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ...