Hey Baby

By giveme1hug

"I'm not psycho, you're just sane" *HIGHEST RANKINGS* #1 in benkrotv #1 in damiar #1 in benkro #1 in psycho #... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 9

2.5K 63 22
By giveme1hug

I stood my ground, confident in my comment and waited for a dramatic reaction. Nothing came as he just looked at me with a slightly defeated demeanor.

He sighed softly and ran his hand through his hair. It was pretty oily, as he probably hadn't showered in a few days.

Oops, neither have I. I felt bad for him as he seemed to take a deep breath and blink back what might have been tears.

He started walking away but I touched the back of his arm making him stop and look back at me incredulously.

"Hey, um, maybe you should take a shower." I said gently. He pulled the collar of his shirt to his nose and nodded.

"Yeah you're probably right." He looked around. "You can try and break down all the windows and doors you can imagine, but it won't work, I had them made just for you. 

Please don't break anything while I'm gone." I nodded and he took that answer and left towards the bathroom.

I decided just to take a small nap in the bed incase I had trouble tonight. I felt like I've slept a lot but nothing of substance, I always wake up more tired than when I went to sleep.

It was probably from stress. I took the covers in my hand and parted them making a crisp swish which was soo satisfying.

I climbed in rubbing my legs on the silk sheet. There was a fuzzy blanket on top of me that literally made me smile at the touch.

It wasn't long before the muted sounds of the shower lulled me to sleep.

I woke up to water dripping on my face. I looked up and saw Damiar standing above me; his hair dripping on my face.

He shook his head making water splash all over me and I covered my face with my hands. "What the fuck Damiar?" He stopped shaking and I got a good look at him.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and I immediately shoved my face into my pillow because it was disgusting. Who does he think he is coming in naked like that??

He took my face and pulled it back up so I was looking at him. "Get off of me asshole!" I yelled while trying to rip off his hand from my jaw. He then took my wrists and pinned them above my head at a lightning speed and looked at me like he was ready to blow.

"I've already warned you about your language. When I give you a rule to follow, you will follow or there will be consequences. There will be no swearing coming out of your mouth. Am I understood."

I nodded quickly wanting him as far away from me as possible. He gave me one last glare and then broke his hold. I quickly sat myself up and scooted to the other side of the bed.

"Don't get too antsy, you also need to take a shower." I didn't move. He turned around and I quickly got out of the bed.

"I-I don't have any clothes." "Yeah you do, they're over here in the closet." He beckoned me over and I walked over there slowly, scared of even being in his presence.

His mood has been up and down like crazy lately. I got into the closet and saw that the left side was dedicated to Damiar, while the right side was all mine.

Designer clothes, bags and shoes filled the closet, or really room. I ended up picking out a light blue top with a white Coca-Cola logo, and paired it with some light wash mom jean shorts.

Looking to the left, I saw a set of drawers and opened the top drawer to reveal undergarments and lingerie.

I randomly picked out a matching set and booked it out of the closet since I knew Damiar was going to just drop his towel and change right there.

I can't stress enough how much I did not want to see that. I walked into the bathroom, and it was still a bit warm and humid from Damiar's shower.

It was all white marble with dark blue furnishings to match the bedroom. The shower was about the size of a normal walk in closet with about 6 shower heads from every angle.

Who the hell needs 6 shower heads?? I set down my clothes on the counter and started to undress. Kicking my old clothes into the corner I turned on the shower.

I couldn't help but see my reflection in the mirror. My long dark brown hair was an absolute mess and my skin was oily and I was breaking out badly.

I had bags under my eyes and my cheeks looked droopy. I sighed and decided this shower was well deserved. 

I opened the big glass door and stepped inside. The shower mechanics looked really complicated.

It was a black glass like touch screen with a thousand different symbols I randomly chose a few buttons that looked right and boiling water spewed out at a high pressure.

I screamed trying to get out before it truly started to burn my skin. I finally hit the door hard enough to open it and I fell out into the bathroom floor.

Damiar busted in a saw me curled up on the ground. Thankfully, he only saw my backside. Still extraordinarily embarrassing, but not as bad as it could be.

"Baby, are you okay?" I planted looking up and covering myself up. I can't get the shower to work. The water was still spraying everywhere and he smiled clearly amused at the situation.

He threw me the towel from the counter and made his way over to the shower. He rolled up sleeves of a black button up and stuck his hand in the shower.

With a light beep the water turned off. "See baby, all you have to do is press the button on the right for temperature and the button on the left for pressure."

I nodded embarrassed. "Thanks."  I mumbled into my knee. "Anything for you baby." He said quietly as he left the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Take 2. I walked back in the shower and followed his directions. The shower turned on at my desired levels.

I felt silly looking back and realizing how easy the controls actually were. The shower was so nice. My muscles finally relaxed a little and the hot water seemed to almost baptize me into a new person.

I felt fresh and renewed. The lavender shampoo and conditioner made me want to swoon. Of course he knew that was my favorite scent.

Everything had been rinsed off of my hair and body, so I turned off the water and rung out my long dark hair. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel from the floor.

I dried myself off and put my hair up so it wouldn't get my shirt wet. I slipped on the white bralette and matching underwear and then slipped on the comfy blue shirt and shorts.

I let my hair down and dried it with the towel until it was no longer dripping. My hair was frizzy with weird zigzag curls and waves that clashed against each other.

It was usually best to let it air dry. I looked on the counter by the sink to see a contacts case. Thank god. I've been blind for a few hours now and my head was beginning to ache.

I slid them in and blinked a few times feeling much better already. I left the bathroom and saw Damiar lounging on the bed wearing the same black button up from before but now he had on sweatpants.

His fashion sense is absolutely wack. His green hair clashed with the dark clothing, along with his very fair skin and obviously brilliant eyes.

His hair was still damp and climbed to his forehead making him look like a small child that had just finished his bath. He looked up and smiled.

"I see you finally figured it out." "Yeah I did..." I said awkwardly standing there. He gestured for me to come over to the bed and I looked around to make sure he was talking to me just out of habit.

"Roan... you're the only other one here...". "Sorry" I mumbled. I got to the bed and purposely sat on the opposite side from him.

The bed was warm and I quickly went under the covers and looked up at the TV. Some Disney movie was playing and I watched it intently.

It was Tangled, my favorite movie as a kid. He got out of the bed and left the room but I didn't really notice. The movie went on for about 10 more minutes before I heard the door open and looked to see Damiar holding a plate of snacks.

There was goldfish, apples, grapes and cucumbers sat on the plate. It made my chest tighten at how much he really knew about me, and how long he'd been watching me to be able to know everything about me.

He set the plate on the bed and I hesitantly picked up a few goldfish turning my attention back to the TV. My snack choices were a bit childish, but most of me was pretty childish.

I did a study for extra credit in my intro to psych class and found the higher the IQ someone had, the more child-like personality they would have.

Using other theories, I concluded that the stress of having to be perfect all the time was almost relieved by not being 'perfect' or absolutely adult about everything.

My little childish side came out in food I guess.
I was very content with my movie and snacks.

That is until an alarm went off

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A.N. So I just totally bombed an audition so I'm not in the greatest mood. Sorry if this chapter was kinda crappy. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed :)) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

infatuated. By jadewantsfood

Mystery / Thriller

158 23 18
*Brandon should be cherished.* *I will not steal from him.* *My mother needs to be stopped.* *How good would it feel to just shove her down the stair...
28.2K 773 18
"Mr. NotFound, you got a letter from Mr. WasTaken" Said his first hand man. "Mr. WasTaken?, how did he know where to send it" Replied Mr. NotFound. "...
28.7K 560 36
---Disclaimer--- I don't own any pictures posted here. Photo credit is given for each photo used in this book. We all know how handsome he is and gi...
37.1K 941 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...