Assassins Love // Yoonmin

By btshandbook

In which Jimin and Yoongi both work at the same agency as one of the best assassins in the world. So what hap... More

Chapter 1: The Files
Chapter 2: Cat Eyes
Chapter 3: Save(d)
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Betrayal
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Ammo
Chapter 8: Traitor
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: Mission
Chapter 11: DNR
Chapter 12: Two days
Chapter 13: Cafe
Chapter 14: Workshop
Chapter 15: Extraction
Chapter 16: Taking it Back
Chapter 17: New Friends
Chapter 18: CD
Chapter 19: Taken
Chapter 20: Bullseye
Chapter 21: Camera
Chapter 22: Hitman
Chapter 23: Crush
Chapter 24: Hate is a Strong Word
Chapter 25: Cards for War
Chapter 26: Locked Away
Chapter 27: True Feelings
Chapter 28: Red Eyes
Chapter 29: Tiger
Chapter 31: Hidding
Chapter 32: Vote
Chapter 33: Forgive Me
Chapter 34: Family
Chapter 35: Window
Chapter 36: Bomy
Chapter 37: Treehouse
Chapter 38: Boredom
Chapter 39: Questions
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Chapter 41: Dream
Chapter 42: The Past
Chapter 43: Date
Chapter 44: Home
Chapter 45: Couch
Chapter 46: Bingo
Chapted 47: Rescue
Chapter 48: Reverse
Chapter 49: Sleep
Chapter 50: Groceries
Chapter 51: Xion
Chapter 52: Germany
Chapter 53: Food
Chapter 54: Stripper
Chapter 55: Look At Me
Chapter 56: Dirty
Chapter 57: Mistake
Chapter 58: Team
Chapter 59: Pieces๏ฟผ
Chapter 60: Flip
Chapter 61: Nightfall
Chapter 62: Return
Chapter 63: Offical
Chapter 64: Park
Chapter 65: High
Chapter 66: Together

Chapter 30: Break Up

1.3K 47 9
By btshandbook

(All NamJin chapter)

Namjoons pov

After the big fight on the field, Jin has been in his lab most of the time instead of with me.

I decided after the second day of him ignoring me I snuck into his lab and locked the door.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked spooking the elder cause he jumped back a bit.

"What do you mean?" Jin turned around and we were eye to eye.

"I mean I just got you back. I haven't been with you for almost 2 weeks and now that I have you, you are not with me. Why?" Jin sighed.

"I am trying to see what Minho injected S. Coups and me, babe."

"Okay, but why can't you take some time away from your work and be with me?" I was almost in tears in my eyes as Jin swallowed and ignored my stare.

"What is more important Jin. Your work or me?" I knew I was crossing a line but I want him to tell me.

Jin didn't say anything and my heart shattered.

"Well that is fine you can be with your work cause we are broken up." I didn't care what Jin was going to say as I walked out and ran to my room and locked the door.

"Did he ever love me?" I said to myself and looked at myself in my mirror. I scoffed "I would never love this either."

I then left his bathroom and then left my room.

"Hey, Namjoon." Rose waved but I just ignored her and continued to walk to the garage where I found my car and went out for a drive.

3rd persons pov

Rose was standing there confused as to why her cousin ignored her so she went to Jin's lab.

"Jin?" Rose knocked on the door before she opened it more and then spotted the elder in a corner crying.
"Jin what happened?" She rushed over to Jin and hugged him.

"This is all my fault," Jin whispered.

"What is your fault?"

"Namjoon breaking up with me." Rose's eyes widened.

"That is why he was so pissed off and left," Rose mumbles.

"He left?" Jin cried more as Rose slowly nodded. "W-Where do y-you t-think he w-went?"

"Either to his mom's grave or a club." She responded. "Let's hope it is not a club for your sake," Rose utters.

"I didn't know his mom died. When did she?"

"About a year ago." Jin's eyes widened.

"He hid this from me?"

"If he didn't tell you that then he didn't tell you about his brother." Rose immediately covered up her mouth.

"What! No please tell me please."

"Let's just say he died too young and Namjoon blames himself, and it in a way just happened." She said and hurried to get up.

"Here, go to this place first and if you don't find Joonie there then go here," she wrote down an address on a piece of paper and gave it to the male. "You better hurry before it is too late." She said and then walked out.

Jin looked at the paper and ran out the opposite direction of the female and went to the garage to his car and then to the high way.

The male was feeling so many different emotions as he drove through the rain to the cemetery.

As he got closer to the cemetery, Jin saw another car and all the emotions that were built in were release and Jin allowed tears to flow.

When he got out of his car he saw a flashlight and Jin ducked.

"WHO'S THERE?" The security guard yelled.

After a bit, the guard left and Jin then jumped over the fence and looked for Namjoon's purple hair.

"Namjoon?" Jin whispered harshly and took out his phone's flashlight to look around and finally at the end of the cemetery he caught a glimpse of the younger's purple hair.

Jin sighed and put his phone away and into his pocket as he walked over to the younger.

"Hey" Jin weakly smiled. Namjoon didn't say anything and continued to stare at the grave. "Am I allowed to sit here?" Jin asked and Namjoon then scoots over a bit for the elder to sit down. "Thank you."

"Why are you here?" Namjoon questioned coldly.

"Well, I wanted to apologize for what I didn't say. Namjoon you mean so much to me that you don't even know. The only reason I was so focused on my work was because I didn't want anyone to ever have to go through what S. Coups, that girl, and I had to go through. I am so sorry that I didn't make time for you, you are so much more important than my work that I will even pass my stuff to Kevin and he can make the antidote so I could be with you".

"No, I was wrong, that is your job and once I left I started thinking about all those late nights I would come home and see you past out on the couch with your phone next to you." Namjoon chuckled. "There were so many nights where you had to go to bed with no one by your side and then when your work calls you for a couple of days I lose it." He lowered his head.

"Let's just say we were both wrong and could both work on making time for one another." Namjoon nods and intertwined their hands.

"Also what the fuck is wrong with you?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me about your mom you asshole," Jin hit Namjoons head, "or your brother." Jin hit him again making Namjoon laugh a bit harder.

"Well, when my mom died you were pretty upset because you couldn't do something with a chemical and I just didn't want you to worry about me."

"Namjoon, oh baby you should have told me, this was your mom," Jin said still a little angry.

"I know, I know I just couldn't face myself to tell you, you could say".

"Namjoon if you are ever in pain or anything just fucking tell me goddamnit," Jin said raising his voice after every word.

"HEY, YOU TWO! YOU CAN'T BE HERE, GET OUT NOW!" Both males turned around and saw the security guard.

"Okay sir," Namjoon said getting up as did Jin.

"Stupid couples," the guy said as he walked away.

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE," Jin yelled back at him not noticing that Namjoons lowered his head. "Okay, let's go," Jin turned around smiling but that soon dropped when he saw Namjoon with his head low and he suddenly heard a sniffle.  "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing." Namjoon wiped his tears before he down a little at Jin and smiles.

"No, tell me what is wrong Joon?" Jin looked deep into his eyes.

"You know I never wanted to break up with you, so I am sorry and I really want to get back together bu-" Namjoon couldn't finish his sentence as a pair of lips were blocking him from talking.

Namjoon knew exactly who was kissing him so he quickly kissed back.

"No buts," Jin mumbled with a slight chuckle against the youngers lips.

Namjoon nodded and brought the elder closer to him by grabbing Jin's hips.

Jin put his hands into Namjoons hair and pulled slightly making the purple haired male moan.

"Why don't we move this?" Namjoon said in a deep voice and Jin nodded automatically.

Namjoon smiled at his effect of Jin and grabbed his hand and dragged Jin to his car.

"Let's get my car tomorrow," Jin chuckles and buckled his seatbelt.

Smut warning ⚠️

Once Namjoon pulled up to Jin's house (a/n: yes Jin also has a house) both males rushed to the front door and once for elder opened the door he was slammed into the wall and Namjoon put his lips on Jin's, however, the elder had a different plan like usual.

Jin decided to really tease Namjoon. He kissed him passionately and let his hand run down Namjoon's back. He got his tongue inside his mouth and explored it. That was when Namjoon got lost in and pulled away.

"Hey that's not fair I am the top in this relationship," Namjoon said and pouted. 

"Well, then why don't you show me then," Jin smiles with a fake innocent voice. 

"Beg for it," Namjoon said with a lustful voice. 

"Please Namjoon, kiss me, touch me. Please, I beg you. I want you so bad." Jin said and pulled slightly at Namjoons shirt.

Namjoon smiled and leaned in. He made Jin lay down on his bed and then hovered over him.

He kissed his lips with the same passion as Jin had done before while putting his hands under Jin's shirt and traced lines on his stomach. He kissed down Jin's neck when Jin slowly pulled Namjoons shirt up. Namjoon quickly took it off and took Jin's shirt off too.

He suddenly licked down his chest and took one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

Jin kept moaning as he did it and when he switched to the other nipple, Jin was a mess of moans.

Namjoon kisses down Jin's stomach and down to his crotch. He opened his pants and pulled them down a little along with the underwear too.

Namjoon smiled a little as he saw Jin's member. He took him in his mouth and slowly started to move back and forth while once again Jin's moans didn't seem to be stopped.

The younger bobbed his head and Jin started to move his hips so Namjoon grabbed them and held them steady as he bobbed his head right until he tasted the pre-cum. Then he stopped and kissed the tip.

He took Jin's pants and underwear completely off him and the elder was quick to sit up and open Namjoons pants so he would strip himself down too.

Jin kissed Namjoon's lips while their naked bodies were pressed together. It felt safe and warm for both of them. Jin's hands traveled down the youngers body and landed on his member.

He moved it in just the way Namjoon liked it sometimes letting a finger go over the tip.

Namjoon pulled away from the kiss and let his moans out. When he was and almost ready to cum Jin stopped and Namjoon reached over and found the lube. 

"Can I put it on you?" Jin asked a little shy. 

"Of course you can baby," Namjoon smiles and gave Jin some lube on his hand.

The elder carefully put it on his member which only made Namjoon more excited. When he was done he put some on Namjoons fingers.

He positioned Jin's legs opened and put one finger in, making him moan a little and when he put in his second finger Jin moaned sounded louder.

As the third finger was finally inside Jin who gave up with even thinking of concealing his moans, was moaning loudly that Namjoon almost didn't want to stop, ever.

Though he knew it would feel better to hear when he was inside him. So finally he stopped and positioned himself.

He then pushed himself inside and waited for Jin to adjust. 

"Now you can move," Jin said and Namjoon slowly pulled out and thrust back in.

Jin arched his back and put his hands on Namjoons shoulders. Every time he thrust in, Jin would dig his fingers into the youngers back.

Namjoon went slow so the elder could feel every inch, it felt good to take it slow for once as they usually went pretty fast from the beginning to the end.

The way Jin felt around him and his fingers on his shoulders. Namjoon barely noticed him losing himself as he started moving faster. Not a lot but just a little.

Jin didn't seem to mind at all so he kept going. Namjoon went a little faster and felt himself getting pushed closer as Jin's fingers dug into him and his moans sounded higher once in a while forming Namjoons name.

He didn't move as fast as he used to but something told him he didn't need to, not this time. It already felt good being in the moment with Jin.

"I love you so much," Namjoon said in a half moan. 

"I love you too," Jin said back moaning fully. Namjoon then felt himself being extremely close.

"I'm almost there." 

"So am I," Jin said and moaned louder. Namjoon took a hand on Jin's member and moved it with the thrusts which excited them both. Namjoon thrust a few times more and both males cummed at the same time.

End smut

Namjoon smiled as he got up and went to the bathroom to get a towel to clean them both up.

After he was done he came back to the bed and before he knew it Jin had pulled him down so he was lying on top of him and his legs were around Namjoons body.

"I really do love you," Namjoon said in a sweet voice stroking Jin's soft hair.

"I know. I really love you too." Jin said and kissed Namjoon. "But try and break up with me again and I will fucking murder you," Jin smiles in a threatening tone.

"Trust me I don't want to die- I mean break up either." Namjoon chuckled at his jokes and Jin smiled and looked at Namjoon.

"My ass is going to hurt," Jin whined and slid off of Namjoon and went to his side of the bed.

"But you don't regret it?" Jin shook his head.

"Never."

"Good, now go to sleep." Namjoon got up and turned off the lighted. He then got back into bed and brought Jin closer to him as they both then fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next chapter will be back with the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884 100 12
Jungkook has a secret; more like two. Two very big secrets in the form of his massive crush on two of his hyungs. the problem with that? they might h...
905 102 14
๐“ณใ…คThe story of two lovely fiances who loved each other to death and were leading a pretty normal life.ใ…คแŸถแŸธ ๐“ณใ…คWhat happened when one among the sweet...
262K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
110K 3.7K 41
In which Jimin gets shot and Jihoon has no choice but to bring him to his older brother to get fixed up. Not expecting love to soon blossom between t...