Rejected by you but I don't c...

By FloraZhao

Faith Silver is not your average teenage girl. Her father is the Alpha of the strongest pack in America. She... More

Rejected by you but I don't care
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

44 2 6
By FloraZhao

Darren's POV

I am so glad I have found my family once again. I still remember what it was like having to work for the hunters...

*Flashback*

I opened my eyes to see a room with gray walls, no windows and just only one door. It looked like I was strapped to some sort of chair. I could barely feel any part of my body, only the sore ache in all of my bones. I remeber the hunters attacking my pack but I blacked out after fighting for some time. I hope Faith, teh rest of my family and the pack are fine. Just then the door to the room opened and in came a man dressed in a black singlet, army green pants and boots. I finally realised what happened to me. After I blacked out the hunters probably kidnapped me and brought me back to their headquarters. The hunter didn't say anything, he just revealed something that looked like a weapon in the palm of his hand. That was when the torture began...

*Flaxhback End*

Ever since the first time they tortured me, they kept on coming bakc into the tiny room and just torturing me over and over again until I finally lost my mind. They finally could control me and wasted no tiem in making me follow their orders. It was until I acidentally stumbled upon a high school and saw Faith did I finally snap out of whatever control the hunters had me under. When I saw her I had a series of flashbacks of when we were young and I was playing with her while our parents watched over us. It was all thanks to Faith that I finally was able to escape from the hunter's grasp.

Author's Note:

Hey Guys.

I'M BACK!!!!
Sorry to make you guys wait so long until I got inspired to write agian! Thank you to those who kept my book in you library even though I'm sure that not many of you guys did that... Oh well! :) Anyway as always remember to

Vote

Comment

And

Fan!!!!

Flora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 108K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
343K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
741K 76.8K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
473K 26K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...