Chapter 3

Faith's POV

"Ready to start acting?" asked my fake boyfriend Sam.

"Yea. Let's do this," I replied. We walked downstairs where the reat of the pack were eating breakfast. As soon as Sam and I appeared in the kitchen, all eyes were on us. I could feel someone who was glaring holes at the back of my head. I turned around and guess who it was. Aiden. I just ignored him and grabbed an apple to eat before following Sam outside to where his car was parked. Just as I was about to get into Sam's car, I was tossed onto soft green grass. 

"Don't even think about getting into that car with him," hissed Aiden as I stood up.

"Who do you think you are talking to me like that?" I sneered at him.

"I am your mate. You are MINE!!!!" he snarled in my face.

"You rejected me! So that means I am not your mate anymore!!!!" I agrued back. Before I could say anymore a cough brought me back to attention to realise we weren't the only ones who were outside.

"Is there a problem here?" asked Sam.

"None of your bussiness," snapped Aiden.

"Well seeing as you pushed my GIRLFRIEND onto the ground and now you are shouting at her then I think it is my bussiness." snorted Sam.

"What do you mean girlfriend?"  my little sister Hope asked. Way to go Sam now everyone knows we are dating. There is going to be hell when I get to school.

Author's Note

Hey my fantastic readers!!!! You do not know how sorry I am to have taken so long to update. I am not going to make any more excuses but I hope you will continue to read this book. I will try to update as soon as possibe. That is all for now but don't forget to

Fan

Vote

And 

Comment!!!!!

Bye for now!!!!!

Flora.