Chapter 9

Darren's POV

I am so glad I have found my family once again. I still remember what it was like having to work for the hunters...

*Flashback*

I opened my eyes to see a room with gray walls, no windows and just only one door. It looked like I was strapped to some sort of chair. I could barely feel any part of my body, only the sore ache in all of my bones. I remeber the hunters attacking my pack but I blacked out after fighting for some time. I hope Faith, teh rest of my family and the pack are fine. Just then the door to the room opened and in came a man dressed in a black singlet, army green pants and boots. I finally realised what happened to me. After I blacked out the hunters probably kidnapped me and brought me back to their headquarters. The hunter didn't say anything, he just revealed something that looked like a weapon in the palm of his hand. That was when the torture began...

*Flaxhback End*

Ever since the first time they tortured me, they kept on coming bakc into the tiny room and just torturing me over and over again until I finally lost my mind. They finally could control me and wasted no tiem in making me follow their orders. It was until I acidentally stumbled upon a high school and saw Faith did I finally snap out of whatever control the hunters had me under. When I saw her I had a series of flashbacks of when we were young and I was playing with her while our parents watched over us. It was all thanks to Faith that I finally was able to escape from the hunter's grasp.

Author's Note:

Hey Guys.

I'M BACK!!!!
Sorry to make you guys wait so long until I got inspired to write agian! Thank you to those who kept my book in you library even though I'm sure that not many of you guys did that... Oh well! :) Anyway as always remember to

Vote

Comment

And

Fan!!!!

Flora