The Bad Girl - [Rewriting]

By elenacopper

"Why don't we give him something that he wants to see," Taehyung says in a suggestive tune which makes me gul... More

Introduction
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 14

1.4K 67 91
By elenacopper

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"How is she?"

"We have run some tests on her and she's fine. It's just a sore throat and some damaged vocal cords. We checked her brain just in case if it was a serious case, but she's lucky that it wasn't severe damage. Try not to let her talk too much." The doctor advice me and I nod, still in shock of what happened a while ago.

And that bastard, he's arrested.

Rot in jail, you fucker!

I walk inside the room she's in and she's still sleeping, maybe from exhaustion.

I wish I could have reached earlier.

Drown in guilt, just by watching her even more pale skin makes my heart twinge. Her skin looks as white as sheets, as if she's a breathing corpse. The heart monitor was the only thing that calmed me a bit or else her pale skin scared me.

Why did this happen to her? What did she have to do with him? Why was he after her?

All those questions running in my head making me even more confused and frustrated.

I look at the red and purple skin and wince just by thinking about the pain it must have caused. I look at the dark red bruise on her shoulder and my jaw clicked, fist clenched in anger.

I should've killed that bastard!

Even after all of this, she still manages to look beautiful.

Wait—what am I thinking?!

I shake my head at my absurd thought and take a deep breath.

I care about her, but only as a friend.

Trying to convince this to myself by telling this, although my heart contradicts it but I let my mind take over because listening to my heart won't take me anywhere, it already left me heartbroken.

A whimper escapes her lips and she stirs in her sleep. I jump to my feet and hold her hand. Slowly she flutters her eyes open and looks at me with half eyelids open.

"J-Jungkook..." She croaks out, her voice hoarse, making my stomach churn in worry.

"Shhh, don't talk," I say as softly as I could and push away from the strand of hair off her face.

"I'll inform the doctor that you have woken up." I give her hand a reassuring squeeze and turn around to leave but I feel a tug at my shirt. Turning around, I saw as she shakes her head, "Stay," she says so quietly that if this room wasn't this silent I wouldn't have been able to hear her.

I couldn't say no to her when she looks at me pleadingly. I nod and sit back down on the seat beside her bed.

"I'm here, don't worry."

___________________________________

In the evening, she was discharged so I took her to my house.

There's so way in hell I'm letting her stay in her house alone.

And her house is a mess so she basically can't live there.

We reach my house and I pull over my father's car which I requested him to hand me for a day, he complied without any hesitation.

He's the best!

Removing my seatbelt, I see Lisa slowly removing her seatbelt. I get out of the car and walk towards her side. I open her door and I bring my hand out for her to take, she takes my hand and stands up.

As she closes the door of the car, I wrap my arm around her waist and under her knees then pick her up.

She's so lightweight.

She squeals in surprise but then wheezes in pain and I feel guilty for taking her by surprise. I just don't want her to move around much.

"Jungkook I-I'm fine, you can p-put me down." Her voice comes out hoarse.

"Don't talk!" I sternly say and glare at her and she slumps in my arms then wraps her arms around my neck and keeps looking me which is quite distracting.

I walk inside with her in my arms then close the door with my foot. I walk towards the living room and place her on the couch. I was about to walk towards the kitchen when I feel a tug on my sleeve.

"Where are you going?" Her voice cracks a bit.

"To get something for you to eat." She shakes her head and looks at me with pleading eyes that I couldn't help but give in.

I sit down beside her and then there was an awkward silence in the air so I decided to break it by turning on the TV.

I keep stealing glances at her and she looks like she's lost in her thoughts rather than looking at the TV.

"Lisa," I call out her name but she didn't hear. I call her again but still no response.

Is she okay?

I shake her shoulder which jolts her out of her reverie she yelps in shock and wraps her arm around her in a protective stance. She looks at me with wide eyes, breathing heavily, a tint of fear evident in my eyes.

"Hey, it's just me. You're safe now, I won't let anything happen to you." I keep looking in her eyes to assure her that I'm not lying.

I slowly bring my hand forward and grab her hand then pull it towards me. I hold her hand in both of mine.

"Do you trust me?" I ask quietly as I keep looking at those big beautiful eyes of hers.

I never noticed how beautiful her eyes are.

She nods without hesitation, making a small smile appear on my face. I bring my other hand forward and she places her other hand on it. I pull her towards me and bring her in my embrace.

I wrap my arms around her and realize that she's shaking. She clutches my shirt and I know that she's still traumatized.

Seeing her like this aches my heart.

"It's okay, I've got you," I say and tighten my hold around her. For some reason, my heart doesn't want me to let her go.

___________________________________

She's in the shower, I gave her my clothes to change. Seeing how skinny she is, they might be loose on her.

I look towards my bed and that's when I realize something.

I only have one room in this apartment.

Which also means one bed.

Shit.

No one has ever stayed at my apartment, Jennie also used to visit me here but she never stayed so it feels weird that someone is here, especially a girl.

"Um....these are very loose on me, they won't fit." Her voice breaks me out of my thoughts. I didn't even hear the sound of the door opening.

I turn around to see what's she is talking about.

My heart feels like it stopped beating. My breath hitches and I gulp down the lump in my throat.

She's standing against the door, only in my shirt which reaches her mid-thighs. I know I've seen her in shorts but my shirt on her stirs something inside me.

Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

I've never lent anyone my clothes, not even Jennie. But this case is different, Lisa can't go back to that place and I won't let her.

She stands there while looking down, holding my boxers that I gave her. She clears her throat and I finally come back to my senses to see that her face has turned totally red. I just noticed how her hair is shorter than before.

She looks so–

"W-What were you saying?" I ask, finally getting a hold of myself.

"This won't fit." She quietly says and hands me my boxers. My eyes drift towards her long legs and I gulp at the sight of them.

Get a hold of yourself!

"There's only one room, so y-you can sleep on this bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous.

She shakes her head and points towards herself towards the couch.

Like in hell I would let you sleep there!

"No, you're sleeping on the bed, that's it! Sleeping on the couch can be dangerous for your neck." I sternly say and she sighs in defeat.

"There's—there's a lot of space on the bed, y-you can sleep there too." I whip my head towards her direction to see her face totally red as she fiddles with her fingers.

Is she serious?

I know I have a king-sized bed because I like it that way but I don't think sleeping in the same bed is a good idea.

"N-No, I'll sleep on the couch, don't worry." I walk towards the bed and take a pillow but her hand stops me from doing it.

"The couch is so small, you won't be able to sleep comfortably."

She's standing so close to me and I feel like I can't move, it's like I'm hypnotized. The way she's looking at me pleadingly had me in a daze that without knowing I nodded my head.

For the first time this day, she finally smiles making my heartbeat fast. I quickly look away and take a deep breath.

"You should sleep, I'll take a shower then I'll sleep." She nods and gets under the blanket.

I take my pajamas and went to the bathroom. I take a cold shower even if the weather is cold I feel like my whole body is burning up. Feeling relaxed a bit, I step out of the shower and change into my pajamas.

I went out while towel drying my hair but halt in my action and drop the towel on my shoulder as I see her in my bed, snuggled under the blanket. I sigh and put the towel away then get under the blanket, her back facing me.

She turns around and looks surprised to see me already looking at her.

Even I'm surprised at myself.

"I thought you fell asleep." She sheepishly smiles at me. "I can't sleep."

"Me too," I say and we keep looking into each other's eyes and she's the one who looks away first. She pulls the blanket up to her chin and I notice her shivering.

"Are you cold?" I ask worriedly and she nods, "A bit," she smiles a little and tries to snuggle against the blanket.

Before I know it, I'm pulling her towards me as she gasps in surprise. That's the only way I could think of to keep her warm. Or maybe I'm just lazy to pick a blanket.

Or maybe it's just an excuse.

She tenses at first but relaxes soon after. I feel her hand fisting my shirt as if it gives her a sense of security and that makes me wrap my hold around her tighter.

Don't worry, I'll protect you.

___________________________________

Hello guys, I'm here with another update!

Did you y'all see Dynamite teaser photos? Cause I'm dead after seeing them.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 77.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
559K 42K 38
"Do you want to die?" The man's voice is barely controlled as he aims the baseball bat at your face. "Woah, woah, woah," Your eyes are wide as you s...
293K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
3.2K 206 31
two best friends, grow together, they are like 'one soul in two different bodies ' both have crush but on different people and they start dating w...