Nura's Secret (Naraku Love St...

By CelesteVampire

Desdemona a beautiful young woman living in a village was chosen to be called 'Desdemona the kind' to help ot... More

prologue
chapter 1 desdemona the kind
chapter 2 helping others
chapter 3 Kuba the brave
chapter 4 Kiba the swift
chapter 5 Rozu the shy
chapter 6 A terrible dream
Chapter 7 The escape
chapter 8 Demon and human
chapter 9 A very special day
character 10 Hero
chapter 11 love square
chapter 12 Taking turns
chapter 13 Mr. Wounderful
chapter 14 New friends
chatper 15 The perfect night
chapter 16 A new leader
chapter 17 I'm not afraid
chapter 18 Helping hand
chapter 19 Can I trust you?
chapter 20 part 1 Jewel shards jewel shards jewel shards
chapter 21 part 2 Jewel shards jewel shards jewel shards
chapter 22 part 1 Where is she
chapter 23 part 2 where is she
chapter 24 Kidnapped
chapter 25 Being treated like a princess
chapter 26 BUSTED
chapter 27 Farewell
chapter 28 A peaceful place
chapter 29 Our first argument
chapter 30 A tragic announcement
chapter 31 Allies return
chapter 32 A relaxing day
chapter 33 Broken hearts
chapter 34 Knowing what's right
chapter 36 Decision
chapter 37 The days of peace
chapter 38 This is the part where I...
chapter 39 IT WAS YOU!
chapter 40 YOU LOSE!
chapter 41 Your my very best friend
author's note

chapter 35 Betrayal

169 5 0
By CelesteVampire

Desdemona: She begins to blush and smile with joy. "I choose you."

Zephyr: His eyes widen with joy and surprise. "What?"

Desdemona: She steps closer to him. "Y-O-U. I choose you." She begins to blush to where her face turns a bright pink.

Zephyr: He begins to do a funny dance. "OH THIS IS GREAT HAHA! I mean but what about Rihan and Naraku?"

Desdemona: She begins to stare down at the ground with sadness. "Well Rihan is just a friend now and Naraku left."

Zephyr: He raps his arms around her and hugs her. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that Des. I always knew they weren't good enough for you because you deserve better than them. Oh and one last thing." He takes out a a bunch of roses that make a large heart shape. He begins to neal down on the ground and takes out a small square shape and opens it up with a shiny ring in it.
"Des will you marry me?"

Desdemona: She eyes water and she begins to cry with tears of joy. "Yes."

One week later

It was a beautiful wedding night. They had small brown chairs set up, around tables with white fancy cloths on them with a fancy very with white , red, and rink roses in them. The had all kinds of food and drinks on the rectangle tables. There was fruit punch, lemonade, water, turkey, corn, cauliflower, sushi, chicken with rise, cookies, and brownies.

They all looks to see desdemona come walking out with a beautiful white rosy gown on.

As she was walking down the aisle, Naraku hears a noise and he was watching her from up in the clouds.

Naraku: "Hmmmm." He looks down at her with sadness. Than tears began to run down his face. He exits showing sadness and shedding tears for the first time.

Another week later

Zephyr: "Stay here, I'll be right back." He rushes out.

As he left, Desdemona hears lots of yelling.

Desdemona: She looks out.
She sees a small white girl with two white flowers in her hair and a white dress holding a mirror in her hands comes appearing in front of her.

Small girl: She looks up at her with no emotions. "A wonderful thing is coming for you."

Desdemona: She looks at her arm. "Oh no, your hurt." She takes out her first aid kit and puts a bandage on her. "This should help." She looks over to see her leg bleeding. "Here." She raps her lag.

She was almost finished rapping her lag but before she could.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

They both turn over to see Zephyr standing there with surprise and anger. His hands both made a fist.

Desdemona: She quickly jumps up with surprise. "Oh Zephyr, you startled me."

Zephyr: He begins walk up to her showing a lot of anger. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HELPING A DEMON!"

Desdemona: She begins to get nervous. "Well she was hurt. So I healed her."

Zephyr: He begins to rage with a lot of anger. His face turns a bright red. "How long has this been going on?"

Desdemona: We-Well-well?

Zephyr: He grabs her by the caller of her dress. "WELL!"

Desdemona: "Well the truth is that-that-that." She shakes with a lot of fear and tears begins to run down her face. "I have been doing this every since I was first announced to be a healer. Please Zephyr, don't tell anyone. Especially Azami. What if they exile me of worse?"

Zephyr: He flames with a lot of anger.
"No! THIS IS TO MUCH FOR YOU TO KEEP IT A SECRET ANY LONGER! I'M GOING BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND I'M TELLING THEM WHAT YOU DID!"

Desdemona: She begins to shake even more and brakes down crying.

She heals two footsteps coming closer to her and she looks up to see the small white girl standing there.

Small girl: Don't worry, this was all meant to happen. Your time is coming.

Des wanted to ask what she meant but before she could, the small girl vanished into thin air.

Zephyr: He came rushing through the bushes. "HELP, HELP!"

An hour later

It was dark cold night outside and it was a full moon. Des heard voices raging up ahead.

Villagers: THERE SHE IS!

They all had pitchforks and wooden torches. Rozu standing there with worry, and Zephyr standing there flaming with anger.

Desdemona: She looks up to see Azami sitting on his throne with a disappointed look on his face. "Des come forward."

Desdemona: She steps forward.

Azami: He looks down at her showing a lot of disappointment. "Zephyr had told me you have been healing demons outside of our village while our villagers where injured. "Is this true?"

Desdemona: She looks up at him shaking. "Y-y-yes." Tears begins to run down her face and with frustration. She grins her teeth and looks up at him. "I DID IT TO SAVE THEM! NOT ALL DEMONS ARE THAT BAD! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO PUNISH ME FOR THAT!"

They were all about to speak but all of a sudden, they hear voices calling out.

Des?

Hey what's going on?

They all turn over to see her brother and sister pushing their way through the crowd. They both look to see Desdemona tide up in a rope.

Kuba: He stares at her with worry. "Sis-sister." He stares up at Azami. "Please Azami, what did she do?"

Azami: He begins to flame with a lot of anger. "You wanna know what she did?" He looks at her with anger. He punches her in the face with his fist. "THIS BITCH BETRAYED US BY KEEPING A TERRIBLE SECRET FOR SIX MONTHS!" He punches her in the face again with a lot of anger.

Desdemona: She begins to bleed.

Kuba: He looks at them with a lot of worry. "STOP IT!"

Kiba: She steps in. "ENOUGH, CAN'T YOU SEE HOW SCARED SHE IS!"

Rozu: She steps in shaking. "Please Azami, she will promise to not do it again."

Azami: He turns around. "Oh it's to late for that."

Just than the raging voice's get louder and louder.

SHE WON'T BE BACK WILL SHE!

DEMON LOVER, DEMON LOVER!

YOU USED TO BE ONE OF US!

YOUR A DISGRACE!

EVIL, EVIL!

YOUR SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED DESDEMONA THE KIND!

YOU SNUCK OUT OF THE VILLAGE EVERY DAY!

Azami: KILL HER!

Desdemona: She quickly unties herself and runs deep into the forest crying.

She kept on running and running intill all of a sudden, she ran into a dead end but luckily the villagers went running past her. Than all of a sudden, she hears a voice.

THERE YOU ARE YOU DISCUSSING TRAITOR!

Desdemona: She turns around to see Azami, and Kuba standing there. Azami with a his sword out. She begins to cry even more.

Azami: He pins her down on the ground. "DES, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! YOU'VE GONE TO FAR THIS TIME YOU LITTLE DISCUSSING TRAITOR! YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER! HER BEING FIRED WAS TO GOOD FOR HER AND I WON'T LET MY VILLAGE MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!"

Desdemona: She looks up at Kuba with tears in her eyes. "KUBA BROTHER PLEASE HELP ME!"

Kuba:AZAMI STOP!

Azami: He turns around. "What now?"

Flashback

Kuba: He was laying down on the ground crying.

Desdemona: She begins to lay down next to him. "It's ok. Mom will be back. I know she will be back."

Kuba: He begins to cry. "But-but Kiki said."

Before he could say more, she buts in.

Desdemona: She begins to smile. "Don't listen to her. She doesn't know anything and she also said you are a chicken but I believe your the bravest out of all of us."

Kuba: He perks his head up smiling. "Do-do you really mean that?"

Desdemona: Of course I do your my hero Kuba.

Repeat
Of course I do your my hero Kuba.

Kuba: DON'T HURT HER PLEASE!

Azami: WHAT!

Kuba: I never ask you to do anything since we met. Please just let my sister go.

Azami: He turns around looking at her with anger. "For the peace of the village's future leader, I will let you live but if I ever see you again, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO RIP YOUR DISCUSSTING THROTE OUT!" He takes out his sword and stabs her in the stomach.

Desdemona: "AAAAAAAA!" She falls on the ground in pain.

Azami: NOW BE GONE!

Desdemona: She exits limping.

She lays down near the river under the water fall.

Desdemona: Oh what have I done? Why didn't I just tell them from that start? I guess this is it for me.

She was just about to close her eyes intill all of a sudden, she hears the sound of wind and she immediately opens her eyes.

Desdemona: She looks up to see Naraku and the small girl standing there.

Naraku: He Neal's down. "I believe you have already met my incarnation Kanna right?"

Desdemona: Yes but there's something I need to say to you first.

Naraku: He leans closer. "What is it?"

Desdemona: She tries to get up but she falls back down on the ground. She coughs and her eyes begins to fill up with tears. "I'm sorry. I chose Zephyr because I-I-I..."

She tried to speak but she only had a few seconds to live and she was gone.

Kanna: She turns to look at Naraku. "You can bring her back."

Naraku: He turns to her. "How?"

Kanna: She points at the secret Jewel shards in his pocket. "She saved you when you were at your weakest. Now you must return the favor. You owe her your life."

Just than Naraku knew just what to do. The thing he wished for the longest other than just getting the jewel shards. Oh he was going to enjoy it. He was going to enjoy it all.

A few minutes later

SHE'S OVER HERE!

Rozu: She begins to run. "Oh Desdemona, please be ok." She looks to see her dead body laying there in the open. She lays down hugging her and begins to cry. "Oh Desdemona, I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve this. I should have stopped them when I had the chance."

Kiba: She lays down and kisses des on the for head. "You did the right thing by helping others in need. Even if it cost you your own life. Still you didn't deserve to die like this." Her eyes bubble and she wipes the tears off her face.

Kuba: He lays down and hugs her. "You have a heart of gold. I'm sorry we didn't have the time to be there for you. We love you Des." Tears begins to run down his face.

Rozu: She turns to see Zephyr standing there. "IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT! YOUR THE TRADER!"

Zephyr: He crosses his arms. "No Desdemona is the trader. I'm the hero and Azami's gonna notice me."

Kiba: She looks at him with anger in her eyes. "No hero's are brave, wise, and has a heart that's true like Des. The only trader around here is you Zephyr."

Zephyr: But she kept a dirty secret.

Kuba: Be gone Zephyr. You've done enough damage here.

Zephyr: "What ever." He exits.

Meanwhile

Naraku: He gets off his horse leaving Desemona's body on the ground and steps into the castle. "Your master has died at my hand. Starting now, I'am your new master."

He looks over to see a white fox demon standing there with a fan.

Kanna: She enters. "Her time is near." She takes out her mirror and it shows Des laying on the ground.

Fox demon: Hmm,I see? If you have a habit of devouring souls, Than do so to her. So she is forever with you.

Naraku: He leans closer. "Yes but your body is dieing because of Rihan if I'm not mistaken. If you choose to help me, I promise you that you will have a better body. One that's more young and fresh."

Fox demon: She steps closer to him with a smirk on her face. "So what can I do for you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 62 17
Etsuko is thirteen and plays tennis. Like her older brother Eiji, she plays acrobotic tennis. But she's better at it than him. She's more flexible an...
398K 11.3K 38
Ikeri Uchiha is the daughter of Itachi Uchiha and Amiki Uchiha. She was born 4 years before the Uchiha Massacre. Her mother, Amiki died during her bi...
13K 362 43
Desdemona a beautiful young woman living in a village was chosen to be called 'Desdemona the kind' to help others and heal those who are hurt. She me...
101K 2.5K 11
Mei was wondering aimlessly in a forest, with only her two katanas, and a picture of the man who is suppose to be her father, Kakashi Hatake. Then fi...