Dharmiyaan

Af Anjanaa31

A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart. Mere

Introduction.
An Unusual Day
Arnav's Decision.
Arnav at Amarpur
Arshi meet
Aasha's mission
Amar and Aasha fight
Arnav's Accident
Aasha and Dadi's wish
Its ASR.....
Thunder shock....
Kushi's move
Wedding bells
ASR's step
Arnav and his friends
Passing Days
Good news on the door.
Happy moments.
search around Delhi
Jungle......
A call for Arnav.....
Arnav's trip
Arnav Kushi's encounter.
The Engagement
present
Romance.......
Dharmiyaan...
Dharmiyaan......
Ek tha villan.....
Emotional conversation
Dharmiyaan.....
Mehendhi
Marriage.....
Dharmiyaan....
Delhi.....
Arshi in Vikram's home.
Epilogue
Thankyou note.....

Haldi

4.6K 312 25
Af Anjanaa31

The family was enjoying every moment of their children's most important phase. Arnav and Kushi was bursting in happiness. Kushi got gelled very well with Anshi.

It was their Haldi today and tomorrow is their marriage. Even though everything was perfect still there was a tinge of nervousness in Kushi's heart.

She was getting ready for Haldi in her white saree. Anshi was sitting in her bed playing with the jewelry kept for Kushi.

Kushi " Anshu, how am I looking ? " She swirled Infront of the little kid who giggled loudly seeing her. Standing on bed she too swirled on the bed giggling.

Kushi laughed seeing her. Picking her in arms she kissed her face all over. Mehek came there and smiled " Bhabhi, give her to me. I'll take her to Aasha aunty and get her ready. Bhaiya's Haldi is finished. Mumma will come in ten minutes to take you downstairs"

Kushi " Meri Shona Anshu, go with Bua and get ready fast "

She handed her to Mehek and went to Aasha's room. Kushi sat on the bed and smiled to herself thinking of her Arnav ji......

They say thinking of devil, the devil appears. Out of nowhere Arnav came in her room suddenly locking the door behind.

Kushi gasped " Arnav ji, what are you doing ? You can't see me like this. You have applied Haldi "

Arnav took a predator steps near her and said " So what ? "

Kushi " so what....... like really Arnav ji, it's a ritual. You can't see me after Haldi. Tomorrow only you can see me "

Arnav went near her and pulled her near him wrapping his hands around her waist. Arnav " And who will stop me ?"

Kushi looked at his chocolate orbs that is melting her already his husky voice and mesmerising handsome with a fringe of hair lingering on his forehead was not helping it either. Who will believe that this is THE ASR, Senior officer in intelligence department. She stood quiet under his spell with her rising heart beat.....

After few seconds she finally managed to speak " Arnav ji, Mumma will come shortly to take me down "

Arnav " All are there busy downstairs for your Haldi "

Kushi " par....."

Arnav " Shhh....." He said placing his fingers over her glossy lips.

Kushi's eyes forget to blink at the mere contact of his finger. Arnav moved near her face and brushed his cheek adorned with Haldi against hers. Kushi's heart beated even more possible.

Arnav " Happy Haldi Kushi. I think its high time I should forget my principle now "

Kushi " What ? " She almost whispered.

Arnav " I had a principle that I will kiss you after our marriage only. But now seeing you like this as my bride...... I think Iam loosing my last thread of control "

Kushi blinked her eyes gasping and pushed him away. She looked down blushing not able to meet his eyes. She tried to move past him........

But ASR is smart enough to guess her move and catched her even before she took a step. Her back was facing him. Her hand was still in his hold.

"Khushi........" She heard his intense voice.

She turned to him and gasped seeing him on his knees...... The Arnav Singh Raizada on his knees......

Arnav " Kushi I was just a small child when I developed a strong feeling for you. At that time I never knew something called love. All I knew was you were a cute chubby doll for me to play with. We both grow up together. We were a good friends. You was someone that my heart searched everytime to share my everything. It was only you....... Hamesha se...... One day I realized that you was someone more than just friend. I scolded myself for thinking about you like that. But.....I just couldn't stop myself from thinking about you. I tried kushi..... Many times..... But I just couldn't. So after fighting with myself more than needed I came to know that Arnav Singh Raizada loves Kushi Khurrana a lot. I started looking for a chance to speak with you. I don't even remember the count, of me smiling looking at your 'good morning ' message...... How many times I have re-read all your message before deleting it that too without heart. Everyday the day won't end without your thought.......

And one fine day I found everything settling in their place when our family decided to get us engaged. I was over the moon Kushi...... But just like a dream finishes after we wake from sleep, everything slipped away from me. Everything went away from me. I couldn't hold myself. These one and half years not a single day went without me crying for you. Iam so sorry Kushi......

I hurted you a lot, I made you go through a lot ( Kushi nodded her head NO with tears in her eyes). All these days I can't even imagine what and all you went through. I died everyday thinking that Papa will make you get married to someone else......

Iam so sorry for every single day you suffered because of me Kushi. You are my life, my reason of smile. I promise you that I won't fail you this time. I won't let you down ever Kushi. With that trust will you marry me ? Will you let me hold your hands as your husband ? Will you be my wife ? " He asked holding her hand who was crying like anything.

Kushi who was listening to him felt as if she relived those days again and that made her realise that he too went through the same, may be more than her...... At least she had family to support her. But he had none with him.

Kushi hugged him with a force that both fell down. Kushi " I love you Arnav ji..... Only you will be my Husband. Only you"

Arnav smiled through tears and held her close to him. Arnav " I love you too my love "

Kushi looked at him with tears. She was so close to him. They both felt as if time stopped getting lost in eachother's eyes. Arnav moved close to her face Kushi closed her eyes feeling his hot breath fanning on her face. He was just a centimeter apart from her face when they both heard a knock on their door.....

Oh no...... They both fell down from their lala land. Arnav kept his forehead against her and both chuckled.

Arnav " Unwillingly my principle got saved. Let's save our first kiss for tomorrow " he winked at her.

Again knock....... Kushi stumbled with words " coming"

Getting up she pushed him to balcony. And looking at mirror for once she wiped her face smeared with Haldi and opened the door and found Ranjini outside.

Ranjini " Kushi, Chote's Haldi got over. Your's is ready. Come down beta "

Kushi nodded her head and moved out. Her heart is going dhak dhak even now. This Police Raizada will make her go crazy one day.

She went down and her Haldi ceremony started. One by one all member of family came and blessed her. Even Daddy's little princess also applied Haldi to her Mumma and giggled loudly making everyone smile.

Ranjini " Kushi bitiya, Haldi lag gayi hei...... Now no more chup chup ke milna till your wedding" hearing it others laughed out loud.

Kushi " Maa...... " She whined " Tell this to your son..... Not me "

Aasha " Haan Haan Janab always find a way to his lady love " everyone laughed again making her pout.

Kushi " You all...... Go I won't speak with anyone " huffing and puffing she went upstairs hearing their loud laugh.

She went to her room and locking her room door she leaned on it blushing like hell. Just one night more. Once it pass, she will be known to the world as ' Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada'. Just one day more for her life to get entwined with his. Just one day more.

She went to washroom and washed her Haldi and changed her dress and laid down on her bed weaving dreams of her tomorrow..........

While on the other side Arnav too was in a same state. Arnav was lying on the bed with Anshi sitting on his stomach playing with him.

Arnav " Anshi bacha, just one more day..... Tomorrow this time we will have an amazing person in our life. You will have your Mumma with you. She will take care of you, she will play with you, she will love you. I will have two angels with me...... Superb right ? " He tickled her tummy making her laugh. Just one day more.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

155K 5K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
Junoon Af Anjanaa

Fan Fiktion

414K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
47.5K 3.8K 32
Its a story about our beloved Arshi. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta
72.6K 2.8K 13
Its the story about the couple fighting with their fate. one to be together and the other one who wants to go away. peep in to know more