The Alpha's Sweetheart

By LetyourColorsBurst

Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers... More

Chap. #1
Chap. #2
Chap. #3
Chap. #4
Chap. #5
Chap. #6
Chap. #7
Chap. #8
Chap. #9
Chap. #10
Chap. #11
Chap. #12
Chap. #13
Chap. #14
Chap. #15
Chap. #16
Chap. #17
Chap. #18
Chap. 20#
Chap. 21#
Chap. 22#
Chap. 23#
Chap. 24#
Chap. 25#
Chap. 26#
Chap. 27#
Chap. 28#
Chap. 29#
Chap. 30#
Chap. 31#
Chap. 32#
Chap. 33#
Chap. 34#
Chap. 35#
Authors Note!!!
Chap. 36#
Chap. 37#
Chap. 38#
Chap. 39#
Chap. #40
Authors Note!

Chap. 19#

77.2K 2.1K 275
By LetyourColorsBurst

"Jason," Mia whimpers as I lock the door and check through the room.

It is all clear but I can hear them downstairs, I have to go check what's going on.

"My house now, there's two unfamiliar wolfs downstairs." I mind link to Alec, Max, my Father, and all my brothers.

"Who's here? Do you know them?" Mia asks and I shake my head no, she looks scared a second before turning away.

"Mia, I need you too stay-." I start but she cuts me off abruptly, she growls loudly charging for the door. She rips it off the hinges easily, her wolfs in control.

What the hell just happened? She was fine one minute and now suddenly her wolfs in control.

I storm after her and we stop outside our room. I stare at the floor as Mia growls at a naked she-wolf standing in our hallway.

There's more growling and I turn around and see a guy standing in my hall way.

I growl, but Mia beats me too it, she growls loudly and the she-wolfs head bows in obedience. I growl louder then Mia and the other wolf does the same, but it doesn't stop Mia.

Mia goes after the she-wolf and she's fighting in her human form and kicking ass. She fights with her fists like an actually fighter, it's actually pretty hot.

Blood flows off different spots on the she-wolf, I can't stop Mia she won't listen and it's funny.

"Mia!" Someone shouts and I see Nick pull her off the unconcussion she-wolf. She makes me sick, and is no were near Mia, Mia's beautiful, strong, amazing, and smart, she is everything I want.

It's not until I see blood on Mia that I'm pulled back into reality.

"Are you okay?" I ask Mia and she nods, she still looks pissed.

"Yes, but get that bitch out." She growls storming away down stairs, we all stare at each other. Mia just took control, and it was hot, I have a silly little smirk on my face as I follow Mia down.

Mia sits on the couch breathing heavily, she's still very much angry.

"Mia," Some calls and I see Max sitting across from her but my Mother comes running in frantically.

Mia's body visibly stiffens at the sight of my Mother.

"Hi Mom," Mia chirps and Max smiles at her going back to his phone.

"Mia, there's blood on you!" She says searching over Mia's body.

Mia smirks, shrugs, and lets out a dull chuckle.

"It's not mine." She says and my Mom sighs a smile on her face, but replaced by Motherly instincts.

My Father stands next to my Mother, before I know it he'a hugging Mia tightly.

"That's our girl, Hun! Jason got a keeper!" My Dad chants excited that Mia fucked up some she- wolf. My Mother rolls her eyes before taking Mia into the other room cleaning off her bloody hands.

I chuckle, walking down the steps, my brothers in tow.
"That was awesome." Derek says, the boys nod in agreement. I growl but laugh, in all honestly it was pretty hot.

"Why was Mia so angry?" Kane says out loud, we all laugh.
"If another male was naked in my house with my mate right here, I'd be pissed too. I wouldn't want another guy around my mate, no wonder Mia's mad!" Nick growls, and I agree, I was pissed when the unmated male wolf was here, I could never understand how mad Mia was.

A few minutes later Mia appears washed up, no more blood, in new clothes her hair wet from her shower.
She has a pair of my sleep shorts on, and a loose t-shirt. She looks mentally and physically tired, I sigh getting up picking Mia up as well.

"Be back in a few," I call over my shoulder taking the steps while Mia lays in my arms.
"A few my ass," Nick retorts and I growl, he becomes silent and I smirk.

I lay Mia in bed and kneel next to her, we stare at each other a few moments before she smiles.

"What?" I ask after a few seconds of nothing, getting irritated.
"Nothing, I'm just happy." She beams as I hold her hand.
"Why?" I wonder and she giggles pulling me towards her.
"Because I have you as a mate. I love you," She whispers before I crash my lips upon hers.

-Mature Content-

I lay on top of her, shifting my weight not to crush her. The kiss intensifies, and I can smell her arousal.
A low growl erupts through my chest, she moans softly and I smirk.
I begin to trail my lips down her neck, she whimpers softly as my tongue traces my mark. In one swift moment I tear the shirt off her leaving her in her, bra and shorts. I slide my hand up her waist to her breasts. I stop on top of her bra now sucking on the sensitive spot of her neck, she moans buckling her hips up to mine.
I pin her hips down with mine as I continue, her arousal is definitely evident.

"Jason, stop we can't." She moans, a gasp escaping her red swollen lips.
"Why not?" I growl out and she sighs, her hands trail down my bare chest. She traces my abs, and another growls emits from my chest.
"Everyone's downstairs, they'll hear us." She says, her hands grasping my biceps.
"Let them here, they all know you're mine." I say ripping her bra clean off her body revealing her beautiful, full ready breasts.
I smirk and start to leave open mouthed kisses down the valley off her breasts. My hands caress her breasts slowly and softly teasing.
She growls and try's to grind her hips on mine again, I chuckle as she glares at me.
"Not yet, my love." I say and she growls louder.
"Dammit Jason, stop teasing me!" She shouts and I smirk, she growls again but gasps loudly.

My hands pinch her nipples and she moans, her hands pulling at my hair.
"Better?" I wonder, her loud moan gives me my answer as my hands work on her breast as I take the other in my mouth. With my free hand, I tear her shorts off.

No panties.

"Free today?" I wonder and she giggles with a shrug.
"I know what I want," She breathes and I chuckle kisses her softly.
"This was your plan all along, huh?" I wonder and she nods with a sly smirk on her beautiful lips.
I slide a finger inside her, she gasps loudly and I groan laying my head on hers.
"Perfect Mia," I compliment and she blushes deeply.
"Jason," She calls and her hips buckle against my fingers.
"Mia, I need you now." I growl and she smiles nodding, her lips form an 'o' as I pull my fingers out.
I don't hesitate pulling me shorts and boxers down together.

Mia licks her lips an kisses the tip of my erection. I growls and she smiles laying back down, she growls back playfully and wiggles her hips.
"Someone's impatient." I joke and she rolls her eyes, with that motion I thrust into her.

She moans loudly as I quickly pick up, thrusting hard and fast into her.
My lips capture hers as our tongues explore each other's mouths.

After a few moments we pull back for air, and I feel her tighten around me.

"Jason!" She screams gripping my hair, she climax's and I smirk.
I thrust into her hard once more before climaxing myself as I fall onto the bed next to her.

-Mature Content Ended-

She lays on top of me, our sweaty chests clinging to each other as we catch our breaths.
"That was amazing," Mia smiles out and I chuckle pulling the thin red sheet up Mia so she's not as shown.
"I could say the same thing," I retort and she giggles softly. We lay for a few minutes, our wolfs happy and content clinging to each other for dear life.

"Alpha, Luna," Someone startles us knocking on the door.
"What," I call back not allowing Alec in, who unfortunately knocked at my door.
"What are you doing, who cares!" Derek calls at Alec making him growl, all my brothers including Nick tumble into my room. Alec and Max follow in tow looking somewhat irritant.

I growl pulling the sheet up higher on Mia, as Alec, Max, and Nick's head's bow in respect leaving my brothers smirking at us.
"Nice sex?" Kane wonders and a loud roar escapes my lips. All their head shoot down now, I smirk and Mia rolls her eyes nuzzling closer into my chest.
"What do you need?" Mia wonders, I rub her lower back smiling at her innocents.

"We have visitors," Alec says and I stare at him questioningly.
"For Mia actually sir," Alec says rubbing the back of her neck.

"Me, who?" Mia says confused at his statement.
"Um, he said Beta Carson?" Alec questions and Mia gasps.
"Oh God, bring him here, will be down in a few." She states quickly as my men file out of the room.
"Yeah last time they said that, they had sex for half an hour." Derek complains as Nick, Alec, and Max snicker.

"At least I have a mate, means I get sex." I call back and Mia smacks my chest.
"Jason!" Mia scowls and I laugh along with my men.

"Let's go, we need showers." She says pulling me to the bathroom.
"But I like when you smell like sex." I whine and she rolls her eyes playfully.
"Because I smell like you," She snaps and I chuckle nodding.
"Always do," I laugh turning the shower on as we get in.

"So who's Beta Carson?" I wonder, "And he's almost here I can smell him." I say and she sighs as she runs bubbles down my body and through my hair, I rinse off and do the same for her.
"My Grandfather, he's Beta of Lake Woof Pack, neighboring pack to Hayden." She says and I nod, he sounds familiar.
"He's been wanting revenge on the rogues for a while as well." She says and I chuckle, of course he does.

There's shouts as we dry off, heading down stairs now both of us looking nice and smelling fresh.
I wrap my arm around Mia's waist as my men, and Beta Carson's men come into view.

He see's me and glares before trying to charge at me, luckily my men have him under control.

"You!" He shouts pointing at me accusingly. "What did you do to my Granddaughter!" He yells and Mia chuckles.

"Isn't he charming?" She wonders and I laugh as he narrows his eyes on her.
"Alpha Samuel, my packs been under attack." He states straight to the point, Mia tenses under me.

"By who?" I ask and he growls loudly, but not aimed at me.
"Skins, and Termination, they've teamed up." He says and my jaw literally drops.
"Whoa," Is all I say as Mia clings to me.

"Let's talk in my office, Mia you may come, or stay out here with your keepers." I opinion to her, she looks at her Grandfather before my brothers and walks over to them.
"I'll stay with my keepers." She says and I nod kissing her quickly earning a growl from Beta Carson in the process.
"Stay near," I call back and she nods.

"Mia," I hear Derek say as now Nick, Alec and Max, along with Carson and his men enter my office.
"Hm," She wonders sitting on the couch.
"You smell different," He states and they all laugh.
"We'll I just got out the shower, I dunno the soap?" She wonders and they chuckle.
"Probably," He says and Carson growls glaring at me.

"What I do?" I says with a laugh holding my arms out.
"Did you shower with Mia?" He wonders and I chuckle, nodding.
"Usually always do, Sir." I say cockily with a smirk. He growls and points at me again.
"I should kill you for touching my Granddaughter!" He says and we all laugh besides him, and his men.
"Stupid young generation." He mumbles and I chuckle looking at my men shaking my head.

"Don't piss off my mate Uncle Carson!" Mia shouts and we all chuckle even himself.
"She's something else," He sighs out shaking my hand before we begin.
"Oh I know, very well actually." I say with a smile nodding.
"I can hear you's!" Mia shouts making us laugh again before returning to business.

"But to the point, the rogues have taken my mate and they won't return her until they get Mia back." He says lowly and I growl pulling him up over my desk by his shirt.
"GET OUT!" I yell throwing him to the ground, they don't think twice before running out of my office but I know Mia stopped them.

She's pissed off again, I can feel her. And I know she can feel me, I'm livid.

Please Vote... It's one click.. Just Vote.. Please.. Vote.

So whoa, this week already has gone quick it's already Wednesday!

And his Grandmother apologized.. But wasn't very happy about it.. But oh well! :)

And wow, lot's of you guys actually kiked me! It was great talking to you's, and you guys really helped me through last week, I love you guys so much!

I love you's all so much! Thank you for everything, I'm serious.

And well Halloween is Friday, my Dad's birthdays on Halloween and I have midterms tomorrow.. My weeks packed, and then Saturday my boyfriend's taking me to some haunted mansion thing, a group of us get to actually go ghost hunting.. Wish me luck ;)

So Love you guys!
Remember to kik me!

Happy Halloween! (:

-Av

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 986 30
" Sir Are you okay? " " Y-yeah I'm Fine " She Slowly walks towards him and see's him covered in His own blood She quickly Helps the man up Ignorin...
65K 2.3K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
734 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
863K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...