E G R E S S (Yandere! Adrien...

By SilentIncognito

Everything was doing well for the young lady, had she not crashed into one of Paris' most famous superheroes... More

Note
Proluge
Chapter 01 | Normal Is My Middle Name |
Chapter 02 | Nice To Meet You |
Chapter 03 | Interesting |
Chapter 05 | Nothing Special |
Chapter 06 | Talk |
Chapter 07 | Close |
Chapter 08 | Work |
Chapter 09 | Escort Home |
Chapter 10 | Get To Know You |
Chapter 11 | Displeased |
Chapter 12 | PERMISSION |

Chapter 04 | Perfect Two |

3.6K 88 8
By SilentIncognito

Unedited

××××

Amazement was evident in your eyes and demeanor, you listened intently at what Adrien was saying, pride hinting in his one, "so he and Ladybug  are the superheroes of Paris? Amazing! A miraculous you say? Sounds rather familiar, though I'm not sure where I've heard it from..." you say, your hands moving as you spoke and only did you finish were you flustered. "oh goodness, I'm sorry. I do that when I'm explaining something aha.." rubbing your nose you looked up at him, he shakes his head, a smile on his face. Makes you wonder if it ever hurts his face due to how much he can smile? Though push aside the complaining, this cinnamon bun is so adorable.

"it's fine, I know someone who does that too though, your way is cute." he says, you purse your lips from the compliment, fingers reaching up to touch your hair out of habit. "i-is that so.. Thank you–" you told him but then someone trips in front of the bench you two were conversing on. Both of you jumped, startled from the sudden interruption. Looking towards who had hurt themselves from carelessness, probably. "o-oww..." a girl with dark blue hair says, recognizing her as the one who sits behind Adrien. The girl made you raise a brow however, due to seeing nothing being the reason of her fall. Was this intentional? You wondered, but push that thought aside when you reached a hand out for her. "are you ok..?" asking her as she glances at you with one eye open, noting how disappointed she looks. "I-I'm.. I'm fine! Really, super duper! Ahaha.." she starts, immediately standing up without bothering to accept your help. Your brow twitched at that, retracting your hand you then began to gather your belongings.

"Marinette? Are you sure you're ok? That was quite a fall you had there." He asks a worry look displays on his face as he looks over the girl's body, The dark haired girl's cheeks flushes at that, her demeanor becoming shy. Your eyes widen, immediately knowing what was happening and forced back the scoff that was about to escape due to how ridiculous the situation was. But it's fine, puppy love makes you do stupid things.

Adrien was hesitant due to her answer but shrugged when he saw that indeed she was ok, physically that is, and started to gesture towards you. "Marinette, meet Y/n, she's of course the transfer student we have and Y/n, this is Marinette. The girl I mentioned not too long ago." turning towards her, you sent her a small bow with a smile on your face. Hoping you can get more friends in your new school. She however seemed to scan you, causing you to be uncomfortable, not to mention she hasn't said anything for a few seconds. Okay... Not your ideal first impression but just as Adrien was about to say something, Someone tackled Marinette from behind, making the bluenette shriek.

"there you are Marinette! I've been looking everywhere for you! So this is where you've been!" a tanned girl who you've noticed is the one who sits beside Marinette chuckles nervously, and now a light bulb shines above your head since these two were the ones you have noticed causing such a scene a while ago. You felt sweat drip from your cheek at the obvious attempt to lessen the tension which had thankfully been making you uneasy not too long ago. Marinette stuttered a sorry at being rude, and began to ridicule herself in front of Adrien. Is she always like this? You wondered, feeling pity at how she can hardly speak straight in front of the blonde boy you were enjoying your company with.

The bell rang, signaling the start of the next period making all four of you panic. "oh no! We gotta go!" Adrien says, grabbing your hand and racing the both of you to the next class. You laughed at the state and allowed the blonde to drag you.

~~~

Last period and you were spending time with Luka, it was a vacant period since the teacher was absent and you two were sitting down while you watched him tweak his guitar. It was peaceful and you pointed out things he was doing wrong and after a while, he finished. "ah! Thanks y/n, you helped a lot. Had trouble in tweaking this for a while." Luka says as he strums his red guitar, he looks up at you, the two of you conversing for a short while before you noticed the tune he was plucking.

"hey, isn't this perfect two?" you asked him, humming to the song. "yeah, how'd you know? Not a lot of people here know about the song, it's not one of the usual stuff that I play but it's simple and fun." Luka says, he smiles as he invites you to sing. You placed a hand over your mouth, heat rising to your cheeks. It's been a while since you've sang after being hospitalized and stuff. But one song doesn't hurt.

__

Luka (Bold)

you (Italics)

Both (Italics and Bold)

__

Oh, oh.
Yeah, yeah

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your sidekick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split

   You looked at him, a smile on your face as you sang, the room fell silent as the both of you played. The rest listening on to the sound of your voice, others whispering to each other.

You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie)
You're the straw to my berry (berry)
You're the smoke to my high (high)
And you're the one I wanna marry (marry)

You drummed to the beat, feeling happy right now. It's been a while since you've sang with anybody and it seems like everyone including the both of you, are amazed with the harmony both of you were singing.

'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages

You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as we're together

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

You sat beside Luka, placing a hand on him, he laughed, his eyes on you, the atmosphere was enjoyable and everyone was listening intently, some were singing along. People were coming inside, there were others who peaked through the window to see why there was such a crowd.

'Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie)
You're the straw to my berry (berry)
You're the smoke to my high (high)
And you're the one I wanna marry (marry)

'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two (yeah)

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Adrien coming in, Marinette and her friend behind him and Chloe by the door frowning and scoffing. Other than that, she hasn't made a move to stop since you can see how she likes the sound of our voices, despite acting like it's the worst cover she's ever heard.

You know that I'll never doubt ya
And you know that I think about ya
And you know I can't live without ya
No (oh, oh)

I love the way that you smile
And maybe in just a while
I can see me walk down the aisle
(whoa, yeah)

You looked at Luka in the eyes and smiled, your eyes closing as you made small silly gestures in beat with your part. Luka was trying to not laugh and continue with the song.

'Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie)
You're the straw to my berry (berry)
You're the smoke to my high (high)
And you're the one I wanna marry (marry)

'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two (yeah)

We're the perfect two (oh)
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

Yeah, yeah

The song ended, whispering started and someone from the crowd ran up to you, "that was amazing! Both of you were in perfect harmony!" a short haired female screeches as she jumps up and down. Bead of small sweat dripped from your face, since the air conditioning seemed to be useless due to the amount of people present in the room. You wiped it away with your hand, smiling shakily at the shorter girl. "Thank you.. That was nothing though, only just for fun... I'm y/n, and you must be—"

"Rose! Rose Lavillant! It's so nice to meet you! Oh can you be my friend? Can you can you?" Rose pleads, her hands intertwined together getting closer to you as you stepped back a bit. "er– s-sure.." you nervously laughed. She stopped advancing forward though when someone pulled her back making Rose squeak. A female with black hair and purple highlights appears with an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry.. She's a rather... Straightforward person.." she laughs awkwardly and a waved a hand. "No no, it's fine. It's nice to meet new people anyway so it's good to know that I'm approachable." you say, but then as you look at her you noticed the similarities she has with Luka.

"Just in time, Juleka, this is Y/n. Y/n Juleka, she's my–" Luka says but you cut him off, "your sister correct? No wonder!" you gasp, reaching out and took her hand. "it's a pleasure to meet you, Luka was telling me about you just a few hours ago." you say, but then almost choked on your saliva when you realized when you rudely cut Luka off.

"ack– I'm so sorry! Pardon me for being rude." you apologize, pulling away from Juleka to rub your cheek. The male beside you chuckles, resting on his guitar. "it's fine, y/n not a problem I'm sure for a smartie like you, you'd be able to see the relations between me and her." he pokes you, the warmth from his finger somehow triggering the heat to rise up to your cheeks. You purse your lips, reachimg up your fingers to run it through your hair in your flustered state. Goodness, now isn't he mister smooth guy? You thought and couldn't look at him in the eye. It has been your first day and now you feel closer to him than anyone else in your life. You hoped it was the same with Adrien and hopefully the others you've met today would be closer to you sooner or later.

Your lips curled into a smile, your cheeks pink. One word could describe how you're life is going to be from now on. Interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 281 26
•••||MLB FanFic||••• ---------------------------------------- || please read the first book before this one <3 || ...
136K 4K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...
9.4K 378 21
Mariette's ex-boyfriend is in town. The two clearly did not split on the best of terms both. Marinette seeming uncomfortable and him being antagonist...
46.8K 804 24
Marinette felt as though her life was useless. After continually suffering everyday the poor girl couldn't take it anymore. She took a jump to end ev...