Half a heart, half a crown

Kchanaa által

"Love does not last forever," -"but power does." WARNING : Grammatical errors Több

Cast
Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
F I F T Y S I X
F I F T Y S E V E N
F I F T Y E I G H T
T H E E N D

T H I R T Y T W O

92 5 0
Kchanaa által

This caught me off guard, completely off guard. I could feel the tension in the air as well as how tense it is with his arm around me. But for now, the sword that was on my neck, was pointed straight close to King Antonio Davinsky's throat.

While his other arm wrapped around me tightly, he said, "A woman like her loves to see a man like you suffer, deeply."

King Antonio's grip on the sword tightened. While his sword still pointed at King Devilon, he said, "What proof do you have King Devilon when only you were just a king who never interact with other kingdoms?" He breathed, "What claim do you have?"

King Devilon laughed, "Do you really think a woman like her would settle down peacefully after she knew what you did to her kingdom?"

My heart slammed so fast. This is how intelligent he is. He knew since the beginning. He knew that I was a queen. A queen who probably came to the rival's castle just to avenge for her people. So he knew all along.

"I had explained to her everything, it had nothing to do with me." King Antonio gritted.

Right.

You did.

But I don't believe you.

I never do.

Not even once.

"Liar!" King Devilon claimed, "On that night, that very night, Antonio, you were there. I saw you. You were there and...."

He stopped. King Devilon stopped. He ended mid-sentence.

What did King Antonio do?

And as intimidating as that last line was, I still caught that King Devilon addressed King Antonio informally, he never do that.

What connection do they have ?

"And what Devilon?" King Antonio challenged, " what did I actually do? You, yourself, knew incredibly well of what you did to him."

That informal talk, and the way he addressed King Devilon Arisen. But I would never, ever, missed that last person that he mentioned.

Him.

As much as my thoughts curiously thought about it, I can't help but to think that, that person that he mentioned was very, I meant very close with them and me.

Was it my brother that they were talking about?

Rosemary used to tell me that King Antonio and my brother had some sort of connection.

But King Devilon?

I had never heard my brother nor my family talk about him.

All I heard was from the maids and servants and the people whispering about how King Devilon's intimidating actions affected them.

From what felt like eternity, King Antonio Davinsky's eyes turned to me, acknowledged my presence, "Magnificent, now that you know that you belonged in the Kingdom of Emercidin as my father's queen, why don't you do us one simple favor?"

I loathed at the fact that he addressed me so informally, my past self would love it but I don't think I could say the same for now.

"What are you trying to do?" King Devilon asked.

But King Antonio's eyes settled down stilled on me waiting for my response.

"Do you want to come back to our kingdom?" King Antonio asked with such sincerity in his eyes and yet there was a tingle of smirk at the corner of his lips. I am beginning to doubt about his honesty.

I don't know if I am hallucinating but I could feel a quick squeeze of King Devilon's arm around me.

"Do you?" I asked.

King Devilon chuckled behind me making me felt a rush of adrenaline through my blood vessels. What was that?

King Antonio smiled, "My father would love to."

Asshole.

"Or do you want to stay here with this devil who tortures you like hell?"

That's when all of the nightmares came rushing in big waves.

"Scream as much as you want." He twirl a small but pointed knife around as if it was a toy, "nobody can hear you."

Just that he slammed that knife into my wounded knees and twirled it around, I was crying, oh god the pains were burning me alive. I could hear the watering sound of my skins falling off. Everyone's eyes shut and this monster was smirking, and from that time on, I never really felt like I was alive.

My skin was crawling with the yearn of wanting to puke. I was disgusted. Now that I felt this monster's arm around me made me even more loathed. I should never be here in the first place, let alone be in the arm of a monster.

Quite abruptly, I backed away from King Devilon while at the same time, my right shoulder was cut from his sword that was pointing straight close to King Antonio's throat.

That stung.

King Devilon's eyes widened and his sword that he held, dropped onto the ground with my blood stained on it.

"Remember what I had told you earlier?" King Antonio asked, "that one favor that I needed from you was for you to kill him."

My eyes adverted towards King Devilon to see him smirking, "she couldn't do it."

This made me feel offended.

"Oh trust me, she will." King Antonio stared back King Devilon as equally hard.

King Antonio handed me his sword but instead I bend down and took King Devilon's sword that stained with my blood on the ground.

Maybe if I were to kill him with his belonged sword with my blood stained on it, then it would probably satisfied me as much as it would satisfied my ego.

As I held the sword pointed towards King Devilon, my hands started shaking.

Why is that?

Why does my hands shake?

I thought this was the part that I had waited for, for so long.

I could get rid of King Devilon first and then King Antonio later. I could happily avenge for my people -including myself.

But somehow my hand stayed still and King Devilon was smirking, at me, for being such a coward.

I hated how he knew I couldn't do it.

Suddenly a soldier came in and whispered something into King Antonio's ears.

While his eyes set hard on me, he nodded to the man.

"You keep pointing that sword at him, and blabbering in your own head on about how much you've been wanting to kill him. I'm beginning to doubt your commitment."

I could see disappointment in King Antonio's eyes as he walked away from this compacted secret room.

"You did what is right, Magnificent." King Devilon said.

He was still smirking.

"What is right meant that I am not dead." I said, "what is wrong meant that you are still alive."

I then shook my head and frowned, "I pray you never take a breath without remembering the breaths you have taken away.

With the sword still in my hand, I lifted it up towards his direction and started walking to him.

"You have hurt so many poor souls." I added.

Including mine.

I opened the envelope.

It was written in calligraphy on top of the page. So I continued further down the page.

I know you killed Williams Dillionio.

My grip on the sword tightened: partly, to stopped myself from losing the grip; partly, to stopped myself from crying.

His eyes followed my blade as I pressed against his neck.

"I knew you killed my brother.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

93 12 3
" You'll be forever my summer love Beanie.... x " T.S. Summer of 2016 .
2.7K 156 6
"i know you think that you love me.. but you ain't even seen the dark side"
Invite Me yafavdvrkskin által

Ifjúsági irodalom

10.1K 439 20
A hood Romeo & Juliet first loves don't last forever...
18.6K 404 11
Beloved. Mine. My Queen. My Life. My Death. 'We will now be together. For eternity.'