For You {BWWM}

Door omfgitssomo

"Everything I do is for you." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All Danny Castillo wanted was to prove that he loved... Meer

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
Chapter 14
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•

•Chapter 11•

15K 512 403
Door omfgitssomo

Dallie

"We're here," he said as he parked his car in the driveway. I didn't move as I looked at his beautiful house.

Wow. Must be nice.

I mean my house was your average house, but this made it look like a fucking closet or some shit.

Before I could react myself and open the door, Danny was by my side. He unbuckled my seat belt grabbed me by the waist and brought me out his car like I was some child.

"I know how to get out of a car by myself," I said with attitude lacing my voice.

Danny raised an eyebrow and looked at me, "keep up the attitude, it's gonna be in my favor later," he said before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the front door.

"W-Wait I'm sorry it just came out you know?" I smiled sheepishly hoping it would work as he pulled me through the front door.

He didn't say anything as he continued to lead us towards what I assumed was his bedroom. I couldn't really take in the beauty of his house since my heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna pass out.

"W-where we going?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

Where's this bad bitch attitude you always had? Nigga says he's gonna spank you and you turn into a little bitch.

My inner thoughts roasted on my head and I couldn't even be mad about it because it was true.

"You'll see when we get there," he finally said as we came to the second floor.

I looked around and saw many doors on each side of me, what did they need these many rooms for?

I was so busy questioning the place, I didn't even know we came to a stop before Danny told me to go in.

"Why? Why can't we just go to the kitchen or something?"

"Don't make me repeat myself Dallie. Go in."

I looked back at him before taking a deep breath and raising my very shaky hand to open the door.

As it opened I took one step in and it didn't take me long to confirm my thoughts on this being his bedroom.

I thought it would be messy and smelly, but it was surprisingly clean with dark blue walls and a desk on the other side of the room.

"Wow, nice room," I said lowly as I looked around in awe.

I don't know why but I really appreciated nice clean rooms.

"Thank you baby," he suddenly said very close to my ear as his arms snakes around my waist and pulled me to him. "You're going to be in here a lot more,"

I placed my hands on top of his and tried prying them off but it didn't work, I wiggled and struggled against his grip until I heard a low groan, "keep doing that and I might just have to fuck you," he said before nipping my ear.

"Y-you can't take my virginity! I won't let you!" I said as I finally got him off me and turned to glare at him.

"I'm not going to take it, you're going to give it to me," he said confidently as he smirked at me.

"Like hell I will! I only agreed to date you for a month so you know I don't like you and you would leave me alone," I said just as confident.

Danny took a step towards me, "if you don't like me why is your pussy wet?" Before I could react he reached over and pulled me into him again.

One hand slid down till he was cupping my ass and the other hand went up my shirt to gently squeeze my breast.

"I-I am not," I said in panic as I tried to get out of his embrace again.

"You're not? Then let me check," the hand that was in my shirt quickly came out and was drove into my shorts.

I gasped in surprise as he moved my panties to the side and slid his finger up and down my soaking slit.

"S-stop," I pushed at him again as my body began to turn to jelly as he flicked his finger against my clit.

The moan I tried to keep bottled up in my throat spilled out loudly.

"I thought you didn't like me?" He looked down at me and cocked an eyebrow, all the while he rubbed my clit harder and faster.

"Oh my God," I whispered in pleasure as I felt my body shake slightly.

My eyes rolled back as I gripped his shoulders for dear life and laid my head against his chest.

"You like that baby?" He asked in my ear as he continued playing with my pussy.

My breathing was heavy and I didn't think I could speak or maybe I was too embarrassed to admit to him how good he made me feel.

All I could do was nod my head slightly but he wanted words.

"Tell me you like it and I'll let you cum," he said slowing down and slowly removing his fingers from my hot core.

The second his hand stopped moving I gripped his hand and looked up at him, "I-I like it," I said softly.

He cupped my pussy before kissing my lips softly, "good girl," he said before slamming a finger inside me and thrusting it inside me.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. I couldn't keep my body up and Danny could tell. The hand gripping my ass went to my waist and held me up.

His fingers weren't resting at all, as he finger fucked me I could feel my walls squeezing against him, and the tingling feeling of my orgasm coming.

I was so close and I could date keep quite. It was so good.

My eyes were crossed my body was hot and shaking, I wanted him to put his mouth on me, I wanted to so much but I couldn't voice it.

"I'm doing to cum," I moaned out as my hips gradually started to move and match his pace. Reaching for that orgasm that was so close.

"You're so hot and wet for me baby," he mumbled in my neck. "I want you to cream on my fingers baby, can you do that for me?"

"Y-Yes ," I whimpered as my stomach formed nots and my heart began to speed up faster than I thought it could.

"Right there, don't stop, please don't stop!" I moaned as I hit down on his shoulder before the not came undone and I came on his fingers.

My pussy clenched and unclenched around his fingers and my body shook.

"Fuck daddy!" I screamed out as my body spasmed.

"Yes baby, cum on my fingers just like that," he said as he pulled his fingers out of me and made small circles around my clit causing me to jerk each time.

When I finally came down from my high, he set me down on the bed. I watched him as he put the hand that was previously touching my most intimate part in his mouth.

He sucked his fingers clean before climbing on top of me on the bed and kissing my lips so that I could taste myself on him.

"You called me daddy," he mumbled against my lips as he looked down at me.

My eyes widened at the remembrance of me calling him daddy. "I-I" I didn't know what to say.

"Call me daddy again," he said as his lust filled eyes bore into mine.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his hard length, "call me daddy again Dallie," he said as he slowly jerked him self with my hand.

"I- I can't. It just came out I didn't mean it,"

"Too bad, you already said it." He unzipped his pants and pulled them down to where he could free the monster that was previously hidden. 

"Call me daddy or I'll make you," He said evilly.

"Y-ou said you wouldn't take my virginity!" I said suddenly scared he would force himself on me.

"I'm not, I'm just gonna eat you out until you call me daddy then you're going to suck my dick,"

"What?!" I started to get up but he pushed me down. "Fine I'll call you that!"

"Weather you call me daddy now or when you cum again, my mouth is gonna be in that juicy pussy and then yours will be on my cock."

"B-but"

"No buts, so you can take your pants off or I will because I'm starving."

Well damn. Danny sure doesn't take no for an answer😂🤷🏽‍♀️

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, please make sure u check out Italian Love cause I updated that and also shout out to everyone helping me with TBR!! I realllllyyyyy appreciate you all❤️❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.9K 998 24
"I was too naive for this cruel world when they snatched all the colours of my life and all I have now is just black and white..." Anvi was always po...
110K 6.2K 59
Anne is a couple months away from turning eighteen and is always left alone, since her mom and her mom's boyfriend are always gone on mostly business...
64.7K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
475K 14.3K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...