Wild Things

By emeralddrop

wild things — short stories & drabbles A collection of short stories and other things from different fandoms... More

wild things - archive
skittles - nalu
complete mess - naruhina
the simple things - lyon vastia x reader
- gajeel redfox x reader
[Shugo Chara] Twelve Days of Christmas [Ikuto x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] Letters [Gruvia]
[Shugo Chara] Everything [Ikuto x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] Ice Sculptures & Growing Up [Gray Fullbuster x Reader]
[Naruto] How? [Itachi Uchiha x Reader]
[Naruto] The Annoyed Love Story Cliche [Kakashi Hatake x Reader]
[Naruto] The Troublemaker's Payment [Naruto Uzumaki x Reader]
[Rave Master] The Girl Forgotten [Musica x Reader]
[Hetalia] Pancakes&Arguments [Canada x Reader X with a tint of England]
[Naruto] We Know Each Other Well [Shikmaru Nara x Reader]
[SAO] Annoying Prick [Klein x Reader]
[The Wallflower] Changed So Much [Takano x Reader]
[Soul Eater]Falling In[Death the Kid x Reader]
[Hetalia&FairyTail] This Strange Little Man Has a Plan [GrayxItaly]
[Naruto] Rather Good Fakes [Naruhina]
[Fairy Tail] Battle's End [Gruvia]
[Fairy Tail] Heat Wave [GaLe]
[Fairy Tail] Simple [GaLe]
[Blue Exorcist] Puppy Eyes [Rin Okumara x Reader]
[FMA] Kissed in Public [Edward Elric x Reader]
[Soul Eater] Falling In .part two. [DTK x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] On-Fire [Edo-Natsu x Reader]
[FMA] Dreams of Sweet Metal [Edward Elric x Reader]
[League of Legends] Rumors [Yasuo x Reader]
[Kuroko no Basuke] Plain Stupid Love [Akashi x Reader x Kuroko]
[Blue Exorcist] Distracted [Shima x Reader]
[Blue Exorcist] City of Angels [Rin x Reader]
[Blue Exorcist] Meow [Yukio x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] Chapter 425 ;; Thoughts [NaLu]
[Fairy Tail] My Sweet Summer [NaLu]
[Hetalia] Happy One-Year Anniversary [America x Reader]
[Hetalia] Scenario: You Confessed [Axis+Allies x Reader]
[Hetalia] Bloody Git! [England x Reader]
[Hetalia] Sky Fall [UsUk]
just a small note
yo
definition of a bad first impression - avenji
rinse and repeat - avenji

[Log Horizon] Centuries [Shiroe x Akatsuki]

3.9K 29 6
By emeralddrop

[Log Horizon]

Centuries

[Shiroe x Akatsuki]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        TIS I SHIP SO HARD. I DUNNO LOG HORIZON IS JUST SO GOOODDDDDD. for some reason, i'm really into stategic anime/manga. like liar game. *-* That manga kills and wrecks, mate. Anyways, don't hate on me too much for this one, because i'm brand new to writing for log horizon. plus i haven't written a one-shot in such a long time! >,<

WARNING ::

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        "If we make one single mistake past this point, we're all going to die. We will not respawn at the Cathedral."

        Everybody in the group looked towards their strategist, eyes wide. They had never been in a situation like this. They were in a life and death situation. A real one. They could all possibly loose their lives here. But they couldn't stand by and do nothing. That would just give them the same ending. The same thing as making a mistake.

        Shiroe stood up from the rock he had been resting on and looked at the group. They were a measly fifty or so people. All the guild leaders from the Round Table and the guilds of Log Horizon and The Crescent Moon Alliance were here. They were wrecked and tired. Fighting through many camps that should have been long cleared out, but forgotten between the war of the Westlanders and them.

        Taking a deep breath, he immediately started giving out orders to make camp. Eagerly yet sorely, everyone did so, happy to take a break from the bloodshed they had gone through non-stop. Once done giving out orders, Shiroe left any further concerns with Crusty and he silently left the group to see what were any possible moves that could happen next.

        He made his way over to a small clearing that still had good view and access to the camp. In the middle of the clearing, Shiroe spread out the map and pulled out a couple sheets of paper. He scribbled down somethings and then looked back at the map. He continued to do this before just staring at the map.

        Hundreds of thousands of possible plans were ran through his mind, but in every single one, he could only see defeat or the death of all expect for a few. Shiroe was almost tempted to go with the latter plans, but looking back at the camp stopped him. He couldn't sacrifice any single one of those people.

        It had been a few hours before a familiar voice sliced through his thoughts.

        "Lord, I've brought food for you."

        Eyes popping open, he turned to face the role playing ninja with a smile. "Arigatou Akatsuki-san."

        A dusting of red seemed to settle over the seemingly younger woman, but said nothing in reply as Shiroe began to chow down. There was silence between the two of them, causing tension to appear. Each person sent glances to the other, confused. Suddenly, one of them finally decided to shatter the glass.

        "Lord," Akatsuki spoke up. "Is it true that we might d-die?"

        Shiroe nearly spit out his food, but was able to swallow. He then looked at his partner and inspected her. Was she worried about dying? Or was there something else?

        "Yes, it is," Shiroe replied evenly. "However, I'm hoping that it doesn't come to that."

        "Ah . . . "

        Akatsuki then took a deep breath and slapped herself on the cheeks, being rather weird. Shiroe raised an eyebrow, confused and interested in what was going to happen next.

        Akatsuki took another deep breath and looked up at the stars. "Lord, if we're going to possibly die tomorrow . . . Well . . ."

        Yet another uneasy silence settled upon the two.The hanging statement now had Shiroe's head spinning. What could Akatsuki possibly want to say?

        "I really like you and - " Akatsuki spit out before looking away at the ground.

        Her words stopped Shiroe in his tracks. Akatsuki . . . likes . . . me . . .? A red color erupted onto his cheeks. He went to look over at Akatsuki . . . but was only met with empty space.

        Shiroe sighed. That had been a confession. From Akatsuki of all people. The red color on his cheeks grew warmer. But I'm not good enough for her . . .

.

        "I have a plan."

        There were sounds of surprise and shock from the group. They could barely believe the words that had spilled from their strategists mouths. Hushed conversations passed through everyone, before all attention was turned back to Shiroe. Crusty, whom was standing in the back gave a nod. He had no idea what Shiroe had planned.

        Consent given, Shiroe went on with what everyone had to do, but never got to the point of what would be the final conclusion as what he usually did. No one though, was suspicious. No one expect for the ninja.

        However, she had no approached the purple-haired man since the day she had confessed. Every time she had tried to do so, she would panic and disappear. Akatsuki sighed, before being called over to the tent where Shiroe had disappeared inside of.

        "Stay here until the sun sets. Then go inside," Crusty said, confusion written all over his face. "That's what Shiroe said to tell you anyways."

.

        Poking inside, she was met with a stone faced Shiroe. The usual most people would say. But Akatsuki knew better. The aura did not belong. In fact, there was none at all."

        "Akatsuki. This is actually a hologram of sorts of me."

        "Eh?!"

        "I had you stay here and only come in when the sun set for a reason. I need to get this over quickly, but this is how things happened."

        Akatsuki could only blink.

        "I ran through many different scenarios in my head, but could find none that would save everyone. There needed to be at least one person that needed to be made a sacrifice."

        Akatsuki did not like where this was going.

        "However, there was one in particular that could be done with saving everyone. But, it needs to be done by me. This job . . . can have no mistakes. At all. If one mistake were to be made, that person would die. But they would not be in vain, because they would've saved everyone else. Anyways, I've taken on this job, because . . . "

        Shiroe looked over in a seemingly random direction. "Crap, it's the sun's almost set . . . "

        Turning back to the ninja, he sighed. "I need to get this done soon. There is one more thing before I must go .  . . In case . . . "

        You don't come back.

        "To your confession . . . I l-like you too . . . uhm . . .but if just one mistake is all that takes, you'll remember me for centuries right?"

        There was an awkward silence, even though it was a hologram as Akatsuki turned red and Shiroe did too.

        "Ano, gomen . . . I may have asked Naotsugu about how to respond . . . Anyways . . . bye."

        The hologram was shut off and the feeling of bliss that had come from him accpeting her confession soon passed. One mistake . .

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

uhm, yeah so i didn't really go back to edit or change stuff, so uhm i hope you liked it and i really don't want to do a contiuation of this because it'll turn out like really really sad and i dont wanna do that, because stupid duh.

anyways, ive quit all requests becae, ive lost the list. my phone suddenly decided that it should delte it. .-. anyways, i really hope that you liked and stuff once again and don't forget to vote for this in the anime wattys that are coming up! so excited!

AND I'VE ONLY WATCHED SEASON ONE DON'T SPOIL SEASON TWO YOU JERKS.

one last thing, if you've watched both of the seasons and are caught up or whatever, and you still don't understand that shiroe has a really depressing back story, than please gtfo. .-. there are little clues and stuff given and urgh.

thanks for 1k fans btw. <3

dedicated to; FlamexKeys becuase Kaira-chan is really too nice for her own good and ofmg, she read so much of my bad stuff.

-emeralddrop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 731 15
I hope you enjoy this assortment of absolutely adorable NaLu moments!!
1.4K 16 6
Anime Short stories that come to my mind Naruto, Seven Deadly Sins, Fairytail and more! More stories coming soon
3.3K 53 21
This is basically just fairytail couple oneshots I ship. You may request anything you want. I do not own fairytail all rights to the characters belo...
15.1K 349 36
You can request any ships you want. EXCEPT nali, grayza, freedxlaxus, yukinoxrougue, stingxminerva, lucy and all of the other people that is not nats...