The Boyz Imagines / 더보이즈

Oleh hansteaa

Sorry I dont take request anymore √ ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Dedicated to 12 boyz ;) & the most cringe-iest imagines ever... Lebih Banyak

How to Request
0️⃣1️⃣Sunwoo
0️⃣2️⃣Haknyeon
0️⃣3️⃣Younghoon
0️⃣4️⃣Hwall
0️⃣5️⃣Q
0️⃣6️⃣Hwall
0️⃣7️⃣New
0️⃣8️⃣Jacob
0️⃣9️⃣HyunJae
1️⃣0️⃣Younghoon
1️⃣1️⃣Juyeon
1️⃣2️⃣Eric
1️⃣3️⃣Haknyeon
1️⃣4️⃣New
1️⃣5️⃣SunWoo
1️⃣6️⃣HyunJae
1️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon
1️⃣8️⃣Juyeon
1️⃣9️⃣Kevin
2️⃣0️⃣New
2️⃣1️⃣Kevin
2️⃣2️⃣SunWoo
2️⃣3️⃣YoungHoon
2️⃣4️⃣Q
2️⃣5️⃣YoungHoon
2️⃣6️⃣Hwall
2️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon
2️⃣8️⃣Hwall
2️⃣9️⃣Younghoon
3️⃣0️⃣SunWoo
3️⃣1️⃣HyunJae
3️⃣2️⃣Hwall
3️⃣3️⃣Sunwoo PT 2
3️⃣4️⃣Q
3️⃣5️⃣Sangyeon
3️⃣6️⃣Kevin
3️⃣7️⃣Sunwoo PT 3
3️⃣8️⃣HyunJae
3️⃣9️⃣Q
4️⃣0️⃣TheBoyz
4️⃣1️⃣New PT 1
4️⃣2️⃣New PT 2
4️⃣3️⃣Juyeon
4️⃣4️⃣Hyunjae PT 1
4️⃣5️⃣Hyunjae PT 2
4️⃣6️⃣Jacob
4️⃣7️⃣Kevin
Read
4️⃣8️⃣Younghoon PT 1
❤️↗️🍭
4️⃣8️⃣Hwall
4️⃣9️⃣Eric
HI READ PLS
5️⃣0️⃣Q PT 1
5️⃣1️⃣TheBoyz
5️⃣2️⃣TheBoyz
5️⃣3️⃣Q PT 2
❤️↗️🍭
5️⃣4️⃣New PT 1 feat Q
R E A D
5️⃣5️⃣ New PT 2 feat Q
5️⃣6️⃣Hwall
5️⃣7️⃣Sunwoo X Hwall Ft New
5️⃣8️⃣Younghoon
5️⃣9️⃣Jacob
ᴿᴱᵟᵁᴱˢᵀ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴼᴾᴱᴺ!❤️
6️⃣0️⃣Q PT 3
6️⃣1️⃣Sangyeon
6️⃣2️⃣Hwall
6️⃣3️⃣Sangyeon
6️⃣4️⃣Juyeon
6️⃣5️⃣Hwall
6️⃣6️⃣New
6️⃣7️⃣YoungHoon
6️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo
6️⃣9️⃣Eric
7️⃣0️⃣Hyunjae
7️⃣1️⃣Kevin
7️⃣2️⃣Juyeon
7️⃣4️⃣Haknyeon
7️⃣5️⃣Eric
7️⃣6️⃣Sunwoo
7️⃣7️⃣Kevin
7️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo PT 1
7️⃣9️⃣Sunwoo PT 2
8️⃣0️⃣Sunwoo

7️⃣3️⃣Younghoon

2.3K 38 35
Oleh hansteaa

[Fantasy-cold vampire, Fluff]

[one]
"Okay thats a wrapped!"I shout after I took the last shot of the newly weds picture, today was a bit different from the rest.The couple wants a photoshoot beside the ocean during sunset and let me tell you, it was tiring and exhausting but I still need to do it for my monthly salary.

"You look like shit Y/n"Kevin said when he saw me scrolling over my camera trying to find the MOST perfect and beautiful shot.

"I mean I am Y/n after all what do you expect? Do you expect me to look like a goddess?"I replied sarcastically and gave him the camera that my company provided.

"HAHAHA I mean you dont look that bad but hey, do come tomorrow if you are free.We are still deciding on what filter to use"He said before leaving the beach with the other staff leaving me alone.

For the past 30 minutes I am all by myself taking random pictures of the beach, like the sunset and the beautiful shells.Soon it was dark, the cold night breeze made me shiver a bit.

"I should go home my cats are probably dying out of hunger"I mumbled to myself standing up from the bench and straighten my posture.

Just then I heard a low growl nearby.I look at my right where the sound is coming from and furrowed my eyebrows ,there is no way a shark can walk on the sand unless it's a cartoon.I walked and search where the sound is coming from with a low pace and stopped when I saw a large dog hovering a man around my age almost biting him.

"What the hell oh my god--"being the loud person I am I panicked loudly making the 'dog' turned it attention to me and howl at me.

"Wait you are n-not a dog...a dog will not eat a freaking human!"I scream at myself realizing why I am always this dumb ugh.Looking at my surrounding I then just remember that I still have my pocket-knife in my back pocket.Taking the pocket knife I then throw it with inexperienced-ly, such an unprofessional girl :)

"YAAAA SHOO SHOO SHOOOO!"I squirm and throw rocks at it, such a childish person I am :').The 'dog' growl at me before running away, limping of-course.

"What the hell am I experiencing with."I talk to myself and hurried to the boy who is on the ground.I sat on the ground, sand filled my cloth knee and checked his heartbeat since his eyes are closed.

No heartbeat.

"OH SHIT DONT TELL ME HE IS DEAD ,although he is quiet good looking hmm"I said the last part in a small tone.

"We can take it from here Y/n.."A voice said from behind me making me replied "Okay then—-wait what" only to realize that I am not alone the whole time.

The next thing I knew I black out

[two]
"Meoww.."

"Meowwwwww"

I groaned slowly and rubbed my eyes as the sunlight shone from my bedroom's window.Stretching out on my bed I then continue to sit down and let out a loud yawn.Looking on my lap my cat, Beyonce is purring on me.

"Good morning Beyonce.Where is Lady Gaga? I bet she is still with James Charles on her cage pft"I said rolling my eyes when I remember the two cats hooking up with each other.

I let out the ugliest laugh and stand up making my way to my kitchen making food for myself and for my 3 cats.As I walked past a mirror, I stopped on my tracks when I saw what I was wearing at the moment.

"I must have forgot to change what I was wearing last night—-aa oUCH!"I wince when my fingers touch the back of my neck that I accidentally rubbed on.

I rubbed on the spot slowly, turning my back around and my head facing the back on the mirror I let out a gasp when I saw a purple-blueish mark on the spot.

"Did I hit something when I was sleeping?"I asked myself but it was impossible since there is nothing to hit around in my room.Skipping my way to my bedroom I then look for my phone and dialed Kevin's number.

"HEY SISTER! So are you coming for the meeting late——"

"Hey Kevin, sorry but I cant come later got some important stuff to do but yesterday do you know who send me home?"I asked cutting Kevin's off oh poor him.

"Oh no.You went home by yourself.Why? Did you meet someone handsome?"Kevin asked as shooting sound can be heard from the back.

"Oh nothing bye."I said and ended the phone quickly.I stare at my phone screen for a solid 5 minutes before continuing my day normally.Strange, I dont remember anything that is happening last night.

That's weird....

[three]
"James Charles please—-"

"—-dont disturb me..go with Lady Gaga there.."I stirred in my sleep constantly moving around to find a proper position to sleep.

Although Im still sleepy I dont know why I feel like someone is in my room with me.I turn to the other side of my bed only to see a shadowy man kneeling beside my bed.

"W-why are you not sleeping?"I asked the boy making him chuckle due to the state that Im half sleeping and half awake.He took my free hand that is not hugging my teddy and intertwine it with his.It felt so cold and real making my eyes opened widely.

My reflex are fast when I switch on the lamp on my night stand and look back at the bed beside me.Empty like always.Sitting on the bed with heavy breaths I slap my face softly.

"What were you thinking Y/n?Its just a dream everything is going to be alright.Nobody is here"I said calming myself but boy I was wrong when I saw my window are opened.

[four]
Last night was crazy, I think Im just hallucinating things.After all, in the apartment there is only me and my 3 cat.There is no way someone can break into it, Im at level 5.That person must be crazy.After the incident I can hardly sleep so I went out to a nearby cafe buying a coffee.

Pushing the door open my nose are met with the smells of pure coffee welcoming me in.Thank god the lines are not long today and most of the customers take away their orders rather than staying inside.

"Good morning ma'am what can I get for you?" A boy at my age asked with the most warm smile on his face.

"Can I get one americano please?"I asked and he said it's coming right away.I waited infront of the counter awkwardly and scanned my surrounding.My gaze stopped when I saw a group of 3 boys talking but then stopped only to look at me.

One of the boy that sat beside the window look awfully familiar, its like I saw him before at the beach but I am not sure.He is so tall even when he is siting down I still can see his long legs, his nose are long too.He is just perfect oh god.I came back to my senses when the staff cough at me.

"Oh I am so sorry I was spacing out just now sorry hehe"I laugh awkwardly making him laugh at me.

"Its fine but are you looking at the boys there?"He asked and I just nodded since I am a honest type of person.

"Oh please be careful around them I heard they are not what you think they are"The staff said before continue to do his job.I was left dumbfounded and threw a last look at the 3 boys before leaving the cafe for good.The boy that sat beside the window stare deeply in my eyes before I decided to break it.

"He is handsome for a dangerous guy.."

[five]
I was happily sipping my americano calmly while walking on the end of the street only to find out it is a dead end.That is not weird since this is my first time roaming around the strange street.What is creepy is that the street is empty and since it is dark at night it also gave a creepy vibe that I just realized.

"I guess I should turn back.."I said turning around only to be surprised with a large size of 'dog' that seemed familiar growling at me.On it arm I saw an untreated wound.

"Shoo shoo!"I tried to scared it away but honestly I am the one who is scared here since it is thrice the bigger than my size.

Suddenly it jumped on me making me fall harshly onto the hard cement floor, I am glad that my head did not hit the floor

"WHAT THE SHIT"I screamed but the 'dog' tried to bite me, his claw dig into my right arm making me wince in pain, blood gush out of my arm making my eyes teared in pain.

"HYUNJOON THAT's ENOUGH!" A loud thud can be heard as the 'dog' is no longer on top of me.

I wipe my tears away as my head look at the person who pushed the 'dog'.It's the boy in the cafe earlier, how did he find me.

"I can hear what you are thinking, you are in danger so don't thank me"The boy said helping me to stand up by holding my waist.

We stared deeply onto each others eyes with the 'dog' ran away not before howling at us.He accidentally held my bleeding arm making me cried in pain again.Then, I noticed that his eye color changed.

"Y-your eyes.."I stammered when I saw that its no longer black, it turned into dark red.The boy rolled his eyes in ecstasy making me scared as hell but in a good way.Thats a first.

"Dont be scared of me Y/n, I am Younghoon I dont eat human"Younghoon said but still looking onto my bleeding arm with my blood splattered on his hands.

"H-how can I not when you are staring at my bleeding arm with red eyes and not doing anything.I cant even trust you, you dont act like any normal human being do that is panicking"I said coldly making him huff at me.

"That is because I am not, now..."He said before sucking my blood cleanly making me wide agape at his sudden action.A few seconds later I pushed him away out of frightened.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU"I screamed at him with fear in my eyes making Younghoon sigh.He walked closer to me and bend down a little so his level is the same as my ears.Although I wanted to run away from him I cant.

"Oh baby, Im not what you think you are.I am a bloodsucking monster a vampire"He whispered making me shivered.

"Dont be scared of me.You save me when we are the beach.I destroy your memory because I dont want you to remember but seems like you still can remember me"He continue

"If you are those then what is the dog earlier? A bird?"I asked stupidly.

"Dumbass, that creature is a werewolf.Turns out it still have your scent thats why I cant leave you alone.I need to appear every night at your room trying to change your scent tsk"He said making me blushed.

What if I fart in the middle of the night, that would be so embarrassing.

"Now lets get you clean up Y/n"

I dont usually trust strangers or cute but dangerous creature but something about Younghoon made me feel things that I shouldnt be, he made me trust him in a short amount of time

//

YAALL IM SO LAZY AND MY GRAMMAR IS GETING WORSER EVERYDAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT MIND ME AND MY LAZY STORY PLOT

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

780K 39.8K 22
Imagine the worst female softball team you ever saw, triple it, and you've got Darci Bloom's baseball team. Darci's got a lot to handle this season...
11.4M 95.4K 7
•A Wattpad Twice-Featured Story. *Previously named Elle's Saviour* At 25 years old, Elle Barrett resorted to escorting to provide for her son and un...
941K 61.4K 73
Welcome to the ominous town of Havendell, where the lives of three individuals collide in a haunting tale. Claire, a teenager seeking solace after he...
331K 17.3K 60
Piper Douglas long ago accepted that her life was just meant to be sucky. After her parents' divorce, she developed something of a bad attitude, caus...