♟make a wrong move♟⚾️that's...

an80typaoutsider tarafından

She came back, but will she be the same? Daha Fazla

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08

09

826 9 2
an80typaoutsider tarafından

"It's too hot out guys!" I say exclaiming. I plop myself onto the grassy part of the field. I dramatically roll around on the dirt chanting "let's go swimming pleaseeeeee". "Benny shut her up." Yells squints annoyed. Benny gives him a mad look. I sigh and get up. "Just find another way to cool down! We need to practice before we play Phillips tomorrow!" Squints Says. I roll my eyes and lean on Yeah Yeah. I whisper in yeah Yeahs ear "cmon ...you don't wanna sneak off with me?" I ask. He shakes his head reluctantly. I groan really loudly. I stop in my tracks and smirk. "Are you ready now?" Asks denunez annoyed. "Yes. Just one second!" I say slightly. All of them line up in front of me and give me a confused look. I slowly take off my shirt and throw it to the side. I had a sports bra on so it didn't really matter. Their jaws dropped. I laughed amused with their reactions . "Jesus...mind sharing some Benny?...." smalls Asks walking towards me while bitting his lip. I roll my eyes and put on a jersey still open on my body. "Ok now let's play blockheads!" I yell running to left center.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

668K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
992K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
423K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...