01

It's been ten years and I've grown up. My grandparents died and my older brother didn't want anything to do with us. He blamed me and my mom for my grandmas passing. So that meant are only other place to go was our old little home town. So that's exactly where we are going....
Your POV
"We are home." I say smiling brightly. We had finally made it back to Salt Lake. My one and only true home. I jump out of the car and stretch. We are back in my old neighborhood since my old house had been renovated and put up for sale again. I look around and recognize all my old friends houses. "You need to unpack in your new room and then you can go out and look around!" My mom says knowing exactly what I was about to ask. I nod and grab my bags and boxes. I go up to my room and unpack everything. As I unpack I see all the pictures I had with my old friends. Your meant to be HERE. I remind myself. Once I am satisfied I change into some clothes appropriate for roaming around in public. I put on my ripped jean shorts and my white crop top. I let my hair down and put some sun glasses on. I put on my PF flyers and grab my mit. I walk out into the living room and see my mom passed out on the couch. I laugh and head out the door. I shove my hands in my pockets and start walking down the street. Memories with my best friends start to flush through my mind. Then once specific memory hits me so hard I stop dead in my tracks.