MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

By bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... More

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things

322 21 11
By bryfrmstarbucks

THIRTEEN| Blurred Lines

July 14, 2013
~
TWO YEARS AGO

Chains dragged against the hard cold floors, as her feet drug with every step she took closer to where the destination was. Her hair was individually braided and in a bun to the back of her head, and her eyes had bags under them. Yellow like, tired, and ridden with pain and sadness.

Her blue jumpsuit had pierced the seven numbers that controlled her life for the past five years, and the chains that bound her life where the visual image of a mistake she regretted.

Standing in the flesh was Marilyn Laguera, she didn't look like she once did and as she stood in front of that glass wall of the visitation room, her little sister could see that. Jen smiled anyway trying to lighten the load, but given the cold stare it faded.

Growing up Jen and Mary weren't close at all, with Mary running off to Cali with Michael in her adolescent years things in New York just went another way. Macy grew on crack and Jennifer met her husband Victor who soon after Mary came back home died. After Victor died was when their relationship had formed again stronger then what it was before she left.

Jen just wished it was more she could do to get her sister from behind the bars that bound her at least before the lord came to take her, "How are you doing?" Jen asked with a small smile as Mary barely held the phone up.

"Im doing as good as being sick can get, how are you? Still in that program? How're the kids? Mi?" She asked with a hint of concern laced in her eyes. Jen's smile fell a bit.

"They're all teenagers." Jen shrugged with a laugh, "You know how that was."

"Mhm, but not, Tai." Mary finally cracked a smile, "How is he?"

"He's doing better." Jen nodded, "Yeah he's doing very good. He's reading very much better too which is a blessing."

"Yeah it took you how long?"

"Thats only because papa and ma didn't have the money." Mary scoffed, "Being dyslexic is hard, you wouldn't understand."

"Yeah i'm sure you right," Mary shrugged before a line of silence was coming from the both of them. Mary knew Jen had something she really wanted to say to her. She didn't visit every month, but every three or two.

She expected this visit in August, "So what did you really come here for? You don't come every other month so this is new."

"I came to talk about Milan before I go to CPS." Jen bluffed, knowing if she did she wouldn't be able to get Mi out with her record and probably endanger her own kids with being on that radar.

"CPS for what?"

"The girl ran away Mary. Somethings wrong with her and you not talking to her is just making it worse." She spoke from what she'd seen on Tailan's birthday the month prior. "She needs her mother, and you won't even let her see you."

"But we both know why I don't."

"BULLSHIT, you being sick is an excuse!" Jen lashed out, "She doesn't come around anymore because of you."

"And CPS is going to fix that?" Mary asked before laughing at her sister, "Bitch. I don't know what you want me to do from here, because I can't do anything!" She started before breaking off in a cough, "Ima sweatin, puking, DYING mess. I can't be a mother to her, and i'm not coming back to her any fucking way."

"You making this place be your excuse to not be a mother to her Mary, you can't keep abandoning your--"

"Stop talking." She shut Jen up, "I don't know what Ruby told you on her death bed, but what is it.... AIN'T! So shut the fuck up! You don't know what it is that I go through up in here, her being out there and away from this, is whats best for her. So go head and call the peoples. I can't do anything." She expressed throwing a hand up, before mugging Mary. "Talking bout CPS, take her in!"

Jen scoffed, "You know I can't."

"Because you won't." Mary laughed, "Cause she's Michaels daughter, I get it." She scoffed, "Call them Jenni. Im sure she just gone run from them too, if she's so bad like you be saying."

"We all knew she was gone be trouble--"

"Trouble is an understatement without me, and I get it, but she needs to get over it." Mary tasted metal in her mouth as she said it, "When I die, she'll get over it. So call them sweet heart. Please do--"

"You play fake hurt all the time! Stop thinking of yourself and think of the little girl you left when you killed them niggas in WAKEYS BITCH! That wasn't her fault, you dying here wasn't her fault! ITS ALL YOURS!" Hanging up the phone, Mary got up and walked back to the officers.

She hated how she dealt with things but its the only way she knew how, it was the only way she was grown to show the act of trying to protect someone.

Giving them up.

Even if it meant giving up herself. With knowing what she knew, she didn't and couldn't face her daughter because she could do anything about it. She failed her and continued to without even knowing. She failed when she accepted the fact that she failed.

Giving up on her daughter.

On their relationship.

Getting into her cell, she heard it closed and held her arms out so the guard can take the cuffs off of her.  Turning around she seen her cell mate already looking at her, Mary rolled her eyes. "What bitch?"

"You look like the walking dead."

"And you look like an unknown species, chewbacca bitch." Sitting down on her bunk her cell mate laughed at her, "Chink, you got some major problems."

"You the last person to be talking." Chink stood to her feet going over to the toilet to take a shit, "You stay over there reading the same letters, knowing damn well ain't no more coming through that door." Chink laughed just as Mary grabbed the letters. Only seven in total.

"Yeah well at least I got some bitch."

"You stay angry for a sick bitch. You should smile more maybe it'll help the cancer slow down." Chink laughed, "It did it for my momma, she even turned into a christian."

"Mh, well good for yo momma."

"You a momma, Mutt?" Chink called her by the nickname inmates gave her, Mary turned to look at her and scoffed, "You know I got a daughter Chink."

"You'on act like it."

"What?"

"Ima mother of two beautiful boys and I get visits, smiles, hell life. You over there with a daughter and you basically dead and tired and thats not cause of the cancer."

"Shut the fuck up Chink."

"Nah you start acting right bitch." Chink wiped her ass, "Write the girl back! You ain't shit narcissist as bitch, you give dead beats a good name, since you acknowledge the fact you have a daughter, but you act like the lil girl dead or some." She flushed the toilet, "Is the girl dead?"

"No she's not."

"Then be a mother for once and write to her. Or write period and send em when you ready, you ain't gone be alive for long ion think." Chink gave her a suggestion getting on her bunk. "Bitches make me sick--"

"What you in here for Chink?"

"For killing bitches that made me sick." Chink looked down at her, "You might be next."

Mary sat back on her bed and sighed, "What am I suppose to write, I haven't talked to her in a long time—-"

"Start where you went wrong. Tell her why you stopped talking to her maybe bitch, the whether something." Chink scoffed, "Hell tell me."

~
PRESENT DAY
June 16, 2015
2:20pm
//Milan\\
~

"Oh my god." I laughed putting my phone down.

Ron looked at me with concern, "What? I got some on my face."

"No, Nae is so dumb." I laughed, "I wonder what she want?"

"What she ask?"

"What I was doing."

"And what you say?"

"Here." I just gave him my phone. He laughed when he seen the messages as well, "She's a whole character."

"Lemme tell you." I laughed, "She's funny as fuck."

"And a stalker?"

"What?" I looked at him, and he pointed to outside the window of the diner we sat in called "Dolly's". She knocked and waved and it just gave me Remy flash backs. But way nicer ones.

I smiled and waved back, "Ima go see what she wants real quick,"

"How'd she know we were here?"

"Uhm, my location was on. My shit stay on." I chuckled to myself getting up to go outside when she was coming in, we hugged and proceeded to go outside, "So what're you doing here?"

"You should've told me you were on a date with Ron, I wouldn't have tapped in."

"It ain't nothing, whats up?" I crossed my arms, she started to walk so I walked with her. My arms still crossed while she fiddled with her fingers, nervous for what. "Hey, you okay?" I asked her.

"Oh me, no me? Im cool." She nodded, "I just, I just have a boyfriend kinda sorta and I want you to meet him."

"A boyfriend?" I smiled, "Thats so cool. We should do a double date thing, whats his name?"

"Its a surprise, I don't want you to be like ou I know him and tell me something thats gone ruin everything so it's a surprise."

I was skeptical but I mean it made sense. I mean I know almost everybody or they know me in some kind of way.

I don't blame her for not wanting to tell me just yet, so I continued to smile through my curiosity, "Okay."

"Okay?" She asked not a bit shy to show her confusion. I couldn't help but laugh. "What you thought I was gone push the issue?"

She shrugged, I smacked my lips cause bitch how could she? "Ima good bitch, Ian gone pressure you hoe." Rolling my eyes I grabbed her arm interlocking hers with mine.  "Just give me a date, and I tell you whats up with Ron."

"Wellllllll how about today?" She slowed down our pace as she asked.

"Today?" I kinda had shit to do today—

"Yeah. I mean he lowkey kinda sorta like invited me to bowling wit him and I-Welll—-you know—"

"Yo first date?" I teased happily.

"Not really, kinda ish but not— not really." We both laughed, "Awww my little fake gay is spreading her wings and learning to fly." I cooed at her.

She hissed at me, "Its not that deep yet! I just want to know how this is going to go." She sighed, as her crown started to fall from her head.

"You know I need a second pair of eyes on these types of things and yours maybe the clearest I know when it comes to trusting people, I mean look at who you got around you." She pointed as we both turned to look at Ron looking all lonely in the diner.

"Mh," I shrugged. "I ain't that good, at trusting people girl."

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever you get me."

"Well how long have you and this guy been talking?"

"A couple weeks." She said sweetly.

"And this is y'all first date?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean not officially no, I just wanted y'all to come. You know lighten the load." She claimed bashfully. In the inside I cooed for my dear friend but on the outside...

"Mmmmhmmm."

"So you gone come or what?!" She exclaimed, "It's bowling I haven't been bowling since I was like 8."

"Fine, girl." I sighed shrugging, "What time should I be there?"

"He's picking me up and we should be there by like 6ish." She shrugged.

"Okay, i'll see what Ron says but I have something to take care of after this so if Im a little late don't wait for me Okay."

"Okay." She said before she began hugging me, "You a good friend bitch."

"I try." I let her go, "You gone be good though? How'd you get down here?"

"I was in the neighborhood but yeah i'm okay. Im going to my cousin's Ashtin's for a little to get ready. She said she had clothes she wanted to give me."

I bit my lip, "I never heard of Ashtin before."

"Yeah, she said she'd switch schools for me too, since i'm going to yours in September." She smiled.

"Cool, maybe I'll meet her sooner." Ashtin?

Maybe she's cool....

"I'll see what I can do." With a small laugh coming from her she hugged me before we parted ways. Her on the way to her cousins crib and me back inside of Dolly's with Ron.

He was eating my fries now, "Nigga, you have your own."

"They seasoned yours better." He claimed, I scoffed sliding him the entire plate. "So what was that about?" He asked causing ketchup to catch the side of his lips.

I rubbed it off for him with my thumb, "She has a boyfriend now and she invited us too bowling with them."

"Damn after she just violated our whole shit?" He rolled his eyes annoyed like. I felt my lip twitch but bit my tongue.

Nah, instead I said—

"Why you gotta say it like that?" Right, I didn't want to say what I was thinking of saying.

"I'm just saying—"

"Why you gotta always come at her like that though?" We were having a cool lil time but he always wanna do petty shit like this.

I couldn't help the look I was giving him but it didn't hurt less then the look he was giving me. "I be catching the sly shit you be saying to her, like that's not even cool and I'm not finna let that shit fly."

"Sometimes I just my girl." He spoke sighing before his eyes softened, "I can't go nowhere wit you alone and nobody not interrupt some shit we got going on, from
grown men to the fucking old ladies who know you." He said annoyed, "Even when we together you gotta go somewhere—"

"Now you exaggerating."  I laughed at him.

"No I'm not." He leaned back still keeping his gaze on me. "You're making it seem like I don't spend time with you."

His head began to tilt side ways and Oh. My. GOD, "Oh fucking Wow Ronnajae! Now I don't spend time with you?" I fucking laughed my ass off.

"I'm suppose to be leaving fa camp in a couple days and every time we together— you have to leave some where." I couldn't even argue cause he was making some type of sense, but fuck. What could I say, I'ma busy bitch— "can't say nothing huh?"

"Nope." I threw a fry at him. "You're making me feel bad."

"I'm sorry it's just what it is." He came over to hug me. "Look I got some tickets for the Zoo before I leave—

"You for real?!" I smiled, he laughed and said yeah. I'm surprised he remembered I wanted go to the zoo. "If you can get you slate clean we can go."

Just then somebody texted my phone. We both busted out laughing cause what the fuck.

Bitches can't get a break and guess who it was.

Rylen bitch ass telling me to come to the trap.  I smiled at him and he already knew. "We gotta go."

"Yeah, we do." I gave him a hug, "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah I know." He gave me kiss. "I love you too." He finally let me go, "When the double date thing?"

"Today, after I handle this,  can you just meet us there? I'll send you the details and everything."

"Okay."

"Okay love you bye." I said kissing him again before rushing out of Dolly's just to see Rylen's mustang double parked in the street, I watched as the back and passenger windows rolled down to reveal the best dumb asses on the team.

"FO, G, OH MY GOD!" I was fucking happy, I couldn't believe it. "How the fuck?"

"Get in and we'll tell you all about it."

~
4:20pm
~

"So why y'all still be dropping shit off for people?" I began to ask the guys as I sat in the passenger seat with Rylen. They all looked at me but stayed quiet, "I mean. I be hearing things and it just don't make sense to me."

"Well just like you all of us got held up for a minute right?" Ry began to say. I got the hint and nodded, "I heard you."

"But what did you hear?" G asked me.

"Hell I heard y'all be going to Philly, Cali, all the major cities doing spy jobs and shit." I shrugged, "Hell I been hearing that for the longest, about the S.W.A.T teams be going places."

"The swat team Mi?" They laughed, "You watch too many TV shows and movies kid." Fo laughed at me.

"Shit i'm dead ass I wanna know how I can get on. Y'all be getting paid huh?!" Shit looking at it, I probably look like a little ass kid to these niggas.

Yeah you need to calm down.

"First off, the only people that do that type of shit is Ghost team. The niggas under Gane, the rest of is regular shmegular shorty." Fo laughed cackling as he dapped up G.

"So i'm on my way is what you saying?" I lowkey smirked.

"Ghost ain't gone let that happen." G laughed, "Hell we almost there—you? Not so much."

"I call bullshit." I scoffed, "Nigga pressure you hear me." I kissed my gun.

"You can call it all you want, but it's true." Ry spoke while driving. "Imma give you a little easter egg ight. Ever since you fucked up by getting put in Juvie, and then getting arrested again, Ghost has had a reason to get you slow yo ass down."

I mugged him, "Meaning?"

"Ain't nobody tryna fuck wit you shorty." G laughed.

"Who you think Gane told to give you drops and a downgrade." Fo commented teasingly, "He been on the "ion want her to get cold" blah blah blah junk fa the fucking longest blood." He smoked passing it to me, "You just gave em a reason to hold you off for a while."

"To get cold?" I frowned upon the words, "What the fuck does he know? That protection shit for the fucking birds, I got this shit."

"Okay." Rylen teased and laughed, "I agree with him though, this shit take a lot out of person and where Ghost at right now ain't where you wanna go." He side eyed at me saying. "You wanna get out this shit don't you?"

"I made that clear at the beginning of this shit." I folded my arms.

"Then there you go. Ion know you speaking this hot shit going on missions and shit, you tryna get a scholarship and go to college." They laughed at me, "shit you too smart for this lil homie." He spoke wisdom into my ears, and I heard every word he said.

But even though I'm not in too deep right now, I know I'm in quicksand wit Gane.
  A bitch can't dip out right now.

"Don't dwell on it sweet heart." G started to pat my shoulder, I slapped his hand. "Someones grouchy."

I cracked a smile, "Shut up."

"But hell speaking of moving on up, hows Fiona and Sammy?" Rylen began to ask me.

"He means Fiona." Fo teased, Rylen laughed.

"You still on my sis?" I laughed, "you can try if you want to."

His laughter seized, "What you mean by that."

"Mean she want yo ass." G5 began to blast him causing all of us to laugh except Rylen.

"Shii she will." He smiled grimacly, "We ain't kids no more."

"Every time she look at you she flick you off." Fo said factly.

"She obviously want me too then and I'd be glad too, you hear me!"

"Ight chill son, thats my sister yall joking on." I laughed a little with him. He put his hands up in fake surrender, "Ian never heard of this though, since when?"

"Ever since she dropped that one nigga she used to drop off at the barber shop." His jaw clenched as we all laughed, "She was looking good, but I was kinda hot cause her ass was getting bigger at that time and that only mean one thing."

"She was eating right?" I joked all knowing what he meant.

"HELL NAWL!" They all yelled in unison. "Someone was playing Peter Piper." Fo joked causing us to laugh and G to dap him up.

"Y'all are fucking stupid." I laughed at them. "Rylen ian never hear her speak of you. Negative or positive so Ion know what to tell you." I continued to laugh.

"Man look. Y'all gone see by the end of the year."

"Bet?"

"NOPE!" I stopped that shit, "It's in god's favor if it happens it  happens if it doesn't—-"

"He gotta buy us something of our choice?" Fo suggestion.

"Ouu I like that." I agreed, they laughed with me.

"Hell no!" Ry laughed, "Fuck y'all it happens it happens it don't, it's still gone happen."

My laughter seized when I finally noticed in my mind and heart that Rylen was serious cause shit— he never is, but then he always is. It's honestly hard to tell unless he says it.

I wiped my eyes from the little tear residue from laughing so hard. "Okay you like her all you gotta do is go up to her and talk to her. Pitch something thats gone make her interested or act like you don't care about her." Then it clicked, "Yeah definitely you really want her, act like you don't care for her when you in her presence cause she ain't use to that."

"Noted shorty." He smiled.

"Yeah your welcome, anyone has female problems speak to me I give great advice." I nodded to myself, "But my office hours are from 4 in the afternoon to 5."

"In the morning."

"Fuck no."

After they dropped me from doing what we were doing at the time, my mood went from fuck everybody and everything to rainbows and bunnies are cute.

To say I was ready to kick some ass in some bowling was less then what I was feeling.

"Hey boo." I kissed Ron when I seen him standing at the enterance.

"Hey how'd that thing go?"

"Intense." I nodded to myself as he held the door open as we walked inside of the place. "I'll tell you about it later alright?"

"Sure." He kissed my temple, "You where a size six right."

"And a half." He nodded and walked away to get our bowling shoes. I reached into my pocket and got my phone out to call Jonae since I didn't feel like texting her.

"Hellos." She greeted me, I smiled.

"Where you at i'm here."

"Ouu, yay i'll come to you."

"Okay, Im where the foods is." I mocked her improper grammer, she laughed into the phone.

"Ights I be there." Rolling my eyes I hung up and turned around and started getting some "foods" and drinks for me and Ron. Im sure Nae's date had her, she been here for a while it seemed since I was almost an hour late. Thank god Ron was only waiting five huh.

He didn't have to wait that long for me.

"Hey gorgeous." I felt Nae slap my ass. I almost slapped her ass— literally.

"Girl, don't do that. I was finna beat yo ass." I told her seriously with a chuckle as I hugged her.

She hugged me back with a laugh, "My bad." Letting me go I grabbed my food and she grabbed my drinks as we made our way over to Ron.

"They ain't have anymore six and a halves available right now so I got you sevens." He held them up.

I shrugged, "Thanks boo."

"Hey Nae, wheres yo knew boo." He teased her, I laughed a little.

"Follow me." She walked before us. As we got closer to the alleys me and Ron sat our food down at a close by table while Nae went to go get her new Boyfriend and to say I was ready was an understatement.

"What you smiling so hard for?" Ron laughed grabbing my hand and to start rubbing light circles on the back of it

I bit my lip, "I didn't even know I was." I ate a nacho.

"Hey guys this is-"

"ROYAL!" Well well fucking well. I was avoiding him first off, he thought he was avoiding me.

"This yo friend?" He asked her with a look on his face.

I will sock him.

"So this you your Royal?" Nae asked, "this is—

"Yep." He answered for her. She made a face, "My bad."

Ro laughed and started grabbing his shut, "It's okay I'll leave—"

"You can't be fucking seriously still blaming me—

"I don't have shit to say to you Milan!"

"Aye bro!" Ron commented as I just laughed at him. Ro was pissed he didn't miss a beat, "What you tryna do my nigga?"

He is so fine—

Focus— "y'all need to chill." I stopped laughing and pulled Ron back by his arm as Ro's mug on me grew even worse I mean that nigga was disgusted by me.

For no reason!

Sure I knew Mickey but that was it— that's literally I have to do with it. And he wants to point fingers.

He was going up on me, for no reason. I was just standing there watching him. Yell at me— wondering was this nigga seriously yelling at me.

You could hear the country twang coming out his voice and even though he was mad at me.... I love this lil boy so much I just sat on Ron lap  and watched him. Yell at me.

He was ranting and I couldn't hear nothing— until he called me a "bitch." That's when Ron pushed me out the way and I was on the floor.

Nae helped me up as the began fighting on the actually bowling alley slipping and shut the security guards had came and everything. Nae kept apologizing, "I didn't know, I didn't know."

I mean shit I didn't know either, if I did I could've told her; but I mean it's all good.

When we got outside the body guards had then in two separate areas I went to mine respectively with Ron and Nae went to Ro.

When Ron seen me coming to him he'd calmed down but he was still pissed off, "Hand me the keys please." He threw them to me, I just thankful I caught them the right way.

Shit everyone mad at Mi it's the mad at Mi show or something.

"I'm sorry—

"Mmmn it's okay."
No it wasn't— after I dropped him off at home, I ended up going back home too.

I beat Joe there and boarded up my door with my dresser but I didn't stay to see if he'd gotten through or not.

I left  in the middle of the night for no particular reason, I just couldn't stop thinking about Ro.

I ended up going to the block and hung out Ray Ray and his friends for a little— just having fun, getting money, and smoking. Until the night got a little interesting.... they started talking about Mickey.

And how Mickey got a little brother.

I didn't know that

Yeah well I didn't either— but he's dead.
And you know how he died— 2 niggas walked up in him.

And you wanna know what I found out through my friends RayRays friend—

Mickey staying with his auntie— and fortunately I know where.
      I've been there.

Now it makes since on where they got Mickey deranged ass from.

~
2:34 pm
~

knock
           Knock
Knock

Yep, I was at his window. I wasn't even sure if he was here but I had to make sure.

And when I seen his light hazel eyes peek out the curtain and I smiled a little bit. But it immediately went when he closed them fully.

Bitch always want to do the most.

I grabbed the crowbar I brought with me and broke into his window, hopping on his bed waking him up like what happened today never even happened.

"What the fuck bro? I gotta kick you out again?"

"No." I said sadly, "look I'm tired of you being mad at me: you lashed out at me earlier. I've apologize for my association multiple times, and I've fucking tried my best to wait for you but I can't anymore." I told him, "What you want me to say that I haven't? That it's my fault Redd died? Fine I'm sorry I invited y'all to a party—

"Shut the fuck up." He sparked his wood, "I talked to Nae. I talked to X'on. I even talked to fucking Peanut about this shit."

"And?"

"I'm sorry— that you broke our fucking bond of trust."

"Oh my fucking god Ro, let me make it up to you!"

"Like the fuck how Milan India Carter? Hmm, you gone Magically bring Redd from the dead or some?"

"No. But what if I could tell you where Mickey is?"

"Oh so now you know where yo bestie is—

I smacked the shit outta him, "Stop fucking playing with me!" If only y'all could see the look on his face, "I let you degrade me in front of every fucking body today but you not finna do all that. The only reason I know where his fucking Auntie stay is because I've been there."

"With you!"

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah." I laughed, "I was with RayRay and his friends and they was talking about Mickey little brother. Preston said some about Mickey cousin Taia and how she was telling him all about her problems— Mickey now living with them being one—"

"Who the fuck is Taia?"

"Taia nigga?!" I exclaimed. He was still confused, why he acting like he don't remember? "Remember I had to beat her ass at that party cause she drugged you—

"Ohhh Tiaaaaa. Her name is Tia—

"Tia, Taia whatever they said Mott Haven and I remember you getting drugged by that bitch."

"So what you tryna do with this information?"

"I got the guns." I told him pulling them out as he just continued to stare at me blankly, "To be honest im surprised you was even here." I laughed scratching my head with the barrel.

He still hadn't said a thing. All he did was get up, his lil Rolex chain swinging on his bare chest as he pulled down his briefs even though it didn't stop his print from showing.

I was obsessed, I couldn't help the fact my eyes trailed him all the way to his light and back.

I couldn't help look at his glistened eyes and sweaty body— sweat I knew all too familiar, but never seen on him.

"You been sleeping?"

"We ain't coo." He scoffed, "you sure you got the information right?"

My eyebrow twitched, "You not drunk right?"

He cracked a little laugh walking to his closet. "Ian drunk, are you drunk?"

"I'm not drunk—

"Okay then."

I looked his eyes and like really, just me and him like it always is, I mean this nigga has my heart. "You know you're literally everything to me right?"

My stomach was turning and it was a different type of pain I can't even explain it. I was just hoping he'd say something.

He just looked at me for a minute. Before he locked his lip and held it. I could tell he was contemplating now, he was showing his face. "Let's go."

~
3:45am
~

"You sure this the house?" Ro asked Mi as she looked the outside of the car. She was too busy looking at the small house but she nodded, "Yeah. This it."

She got the addy from Preston phone when he wasn't looking. That's why she thought her name was Taia— she only recognized her from the picture, they rest said Taia.

He looked over at her in his heart thinking she shouldn't even be here, but not for the reasons you think.

He still loved her, it just hurt him to see her knowing she lied to him— but then again he knew he was in the wrong too even if she didn't know it. Her shit just cut too deep.

Got almost every Nigga he trusted killed.

He didn't know if he could trust her like he did before, but the fact she was doing this kinda made him see she wanted him back ten times more then he thought about the good times they had.

It made him love her even more.

It conflicted him cause he was mad at her. He wanted to continue being mad but shit, he couldn't.

Royal wasn't gonna let her see that though, she needed to see what she caused; "you not coming for this." He told her as he rubbed his mustache.

Her head swung at him, "what you mean I'm not coming in for this?"

"What I just said." He turned his attention to her, "look. Ion need you for this part shorty, just had the car running when I come back." In one swift motion he'd grabbed the gun and exited out the car, not even letting her get a breath out.

"Fucking bitch ass nigga." Mi said getting into the seat, "Nigga just gone leave me fuck him."

But Alas it was all good graces. In the house it was quiet and vacant. Very vacant. But that wasn't stopping Ro.

He peeked around the house, seen Mickey fat auntie and her nigga in one room, some kids in another and one with an old lady in it. Then he found the bathroom.

He popped it opened with his crowbar and creeped into the house not making a sound as his feet hit the bathroom floor.

As Mi cut off the car lights, Ro made his way into the hallway. He croaked a small smile through his mask as he walked through like a ninja he only seen in movies.

He didn't care for the pictures on the wall like Mi would have, he didn't care about shit but following the hallway. Where the tv was on.

And when he reached it. He didn't miss his chance— he rushed Mickey as he laid on the couch. Smiling as he held the gun into his neck, Mickey scared shitless watching the only thing visible, Ro's eyes.

"You don't know me but.." he laughed, "I killed your brother."

Laughing was the only thing he could do after knocking him out with the butt of his gun. He only got serious when he grew tired of laughing which really wasn't that long, and he lifted him up pulling his arm over his shoulder as he carried out the front door, humbly closing it after him.

He didn't run back to the car or nothing, "open the trunk." He told Mi and she obliged no worries.

He didn't even take off the mask when she'd pulled off and he got in the back, "You killed him?" She asked.

"Not yet go to this location it's near." He nodded, "get him there then we can drop this car off."

She drove for and hour straight, finding herself in a place she didn't know but found out it wasn't too far away from Ro's car. "Come on." He told her not wasting no time as he got out the car.

She took a small breath before getting out into the alley too not forgetting to cut off the car as Ro got Mickey out the trunk and next to a garbage can throwing what smelled to be gaseline.

Hell it was gas.

"Wake up baby boy!" He threw more on his face making Mickey wake up coughing.

"Aye man," he coughed. "What is this man what the fuck man?"

"We can't be here forever Ro." She reminded him.

Ro waved her off, "ion give a fuck about that shit man." He laughed, "Ian gone take that long anyway."

"Then what you waiting for?" Mickey cried, "you killed my brother looking fa me."

"And did." Ro waved his gun around, "you fucked with the wrong nigga." He smiled, "any last words."

"Fuck you and yo boy—

POP
POP
POP
POP
POP
POP

"Now you look just like yo brother." Ro threw a rosemary on his chest before walking away.

Mi had noticed she hadn't moved from the trunk until she seen his blood start to pool under him, she thought she was waiting to feel something.

But when she got in the car and started driving again, she still felt nothing.
So she asked him, "Do you feel better now?"

He looked her undeniably shrugging, "I don't know how I feel." He smiled though while sparking his blunt, "I hope I feel some seeing him on the news."

Mi felt weird in her soul but she glanced at him when he thought she wasn't looking, and watched the tear slip his face.

And she hoped this sufficed a little something.

———————
Comment
Share
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Thanks To You By Niyyyy

General Fiction

21.5K 690 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? (long chapters)
127K 4.7K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
75K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
211K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...