MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

Par bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... Plus

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged

342 22 11
Par bryfrmstarbucks

ELEVEN| In Horizon

January 2, 2015
~

When sun shown on Samantha's face, she groaned at the banging sensation she felt coming from her head. Not knowing what the fuck was wrong with her she felt her stomach turn causing to hurl over as she felt and tasted the after tastes of anything she had before she fell asleep.

"Ugh. So not cute." She groaned once again as she began to get up hissing in the process. Fi popped up from Mi's bed and looked at Sammy as she grilled her with a stank face.

They stared at each other before Sammy rolled her eyes and proceeded to get up, falling when this bolt of pain came rushing up her body from her big toe to the pit of her stomach.

Fiona got up and went to her as Sammy began to hold her legs close together, "Broooo, what the fuck?" She hissed to her self, wondering if she slept wrong or something.

What the hell happened to me?

"Sammy?"

"What happened last night?" She looked at her.

~
//Sammy\\
~

I watched as Fiona bit her lip looking at me like she was going to trying not to cry or something, I was eternally confused.

"What all do- do you remember?" Her voice trembled.

My head tilted at her as I put my head down trying to remember what all had happened at the club, "I remember going up the stairs with you and meeting Kain. Good Vibes, then--then

~
LAST NIGHT
~

"Damn you really small." He said looking me up and down, "From down there you looked taller."He chuckled, "Beautiful as hell."

"Thank you?" I looked at him strangely. "You like tall girls or something?"

"Ion discriminate." He took a sip from his straw eyeing me as the music played in the back. I watched as his chains swayed back and forth and some diamonds on his watch glisten in the dark. He was very handsome, darkskin man. Pearly whites, with almond shaped eyes, thick eye brows, and dark brown eyes. He was gorgeous.

He laughed at me, "You staring ma." He told me.

I laughed, "I know." Getting up I grabbed his hand pulling him up, but instead he sat me down on his lap. "What you tryna get into tonight?" He asked handing me a drink as he cradled my back. I looked behind me as Fiona got up to leave.

Grabbing the cup, I smiled. "Im on whatever you on." He laughed and caressed me as I settled into him drinking from the cup, "Im glad to hear that." As the time settle little by little, we talked and things started to change.

Next thing I know he's helping me to walk. Everything feels cottony, everything looks distorted and dark as I try to keep my eyes at least a bit open as I felt them growing heavy and weak, "W-what you doing?" I asked feeling him grabbing on me and stuff, he was very strong just his grip hurt a bit.

"You think ion know about you?" The whether grew cold as we approach outside he put me against a car and smiled at me, "Tell Gane I said hi."

~

Hysterically crying, I felt Fiona arms wrap around me. FUCK!

What did I get myself into?

~

After going to the clinic to get checked out Sammy, Fiona, and Cakes went to IHOP, to discuss further issues. "Whats next?" Fi said Cakes shook her head at her, "What? We need to establish this?"

"Whats to establish? It happened because of me." Sammy spoke up bitterly, "I was money hungry—"

"You're a scam artist, you love what you do. That wasn't your fault he had other plans—"

"I should've never even went." Sammy tried not to blow up, "I should've never even listened to the bug in my ear." She played with her food, "My thing is how did he know me! And when has he and Gane been having problems cause?"

"The club got shot up too, last night." Cakes informed her. "12 wounded, 15 dead, and they can't find the shooters."

"Rylen, Ghost, and nem." Fiona told causing them to look up at her. "When I went to the bathroom Ry told me, thats when I went to get you and they was shooting up the club."

"So they was planning that shit?" Sammy's jaw clenched, "It's been beef?"

"You know only the niggas get the hits."

"Well thats gone change today, fuck is you saying!" Sammy started to get up and grabbed her stuff out the booth, "Are y'all coming or what?"

"Can we get to-go plates please." Cakes rolled her eyes, "Damn."

"I'ma wait in the car."

~

Rushing into the trap causing a disturbance, I walked up to Niyans and punched him in his face, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

"Sammy-" A drugdealer I hang with came and tried to get me off this mole.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME RYAN!" I pushed him off me pulling my gun out on Niyans, "WHO YOU WORKIN FOR! YOU WIT KAIN AND JAMES!"

"Wh-"

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!"

"SAMMY CHILL! THE FUCK YOU ON MA, YOU BUGGIN!" Ghost said approaching us, "What the fuck you got going on?" He looked at me strangly as I tried to contain my feelings.

"This bastard gave me the hit on Kain, the SAME NIGHT, the shooting was planned! My thing is how did he know me?" My voice dropped as I kept my demeanor, "HOW HE KNOW ME!"

Ghost grabbed him up and dragged him to the back. I followed along with Fiona, Hercu, Rylen, and Ganes. They put him in the chair and locked him in.

We watched behind the window as he sat there with an angry expression, sweating from trying to fight Ghost and Hercu off him on his way into the chair, and a busted lip to go with him.

Gane wanted to know of what all happened last night, I wanted to know why we didn't know Gane was beefing with mahfuckas.

"So you saying he a rat?" Hercu pointed at the man.

I shook my head, "I don't know what the fuck he is. He told me about Kain-"

"And what were you planning on doing with this information without even telling me?" Gane asked me. I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

"What I do best." I tilted my head at him, "I can have a side hustle too—"

"I should fuck you up, Samantha." He said sternly as he grip me up by my neck applying pressure. "I feel like you was trying to steal money from me right now. You work for me, ain't no fucking SIDE HUSTLE!" He let me go roughly. I huffed as he continued, "So shit went south I presume?"

"He acted like he didn't know me but wanted to get to know me, until he slipped Rohypnol in my drink." I said annoyed, "Im sure you know the rest."

"I killed his ass." Fi announced laughing.

"High five!" Herc congratulated her—shaking my head.

"But what did that have to do with me?" Gane asked pulling on his goatee hair, "That just hurted you."

"I'm thinking he wanted to send you a message," Ghost said walking back up to the glass. "Message delivered." He said to know one in particular before he turned around to Fiona, "Fi go to Scoobs and tell him I said get James' whereabouts and see if he died last night, Herc, Sammy we gone have some fun."

"I see my job here is done," Gane said standing from the chair he'd occupied, "Ghost tell me when you get the information."

"I got you boss."

~
//Ghost\\
~

"Damn Niyans. You been here what two years man? Herc two right?" I asked.

"Yeah two years, Ghost." He confirmed.

"Two." I held up two finger so Niyans could see, "And in them two years you've: worked under me, sold for me, and i've watched you become a better pharmacist. In these two years, i've let you grow in my personal circle and this how you repay me my nigga?" I asked. "HMM?" I felt betrayed to hear he was fucking with the opps honestly, it was buggin me out.

I should've expected less.

Instead of answering me he spit at me. It landed two centimeters from my shoes, but i'm SURE if I was closer to him it probably would've hit my face.

Punching him, he fell back in the chair groaning. I then kicked him in his stomach and spit on him to be on a balanced scale of disrespect.

He had me fucked up for real. Blood pressure over the limit, "MOTHER-FUCKER! WHO THE FUCK! DO YOU-THINK-YOU ARE!" I continued to kick him, stopping when I felt myself enjoying it.

You not suppose to enjoy the shit man.
Thats crazy.

You crazy, nigga.

"You funny." I laughed walking away from him as he groveled in pain. "Acting mighty tough for a little bitch man. You see this nigga Herc! Sammy you see this nigga!" I laughed at him, sparking my blunt, "Herc, sit him up right for me please."

Herc did as I asked him, Niyans face as bloody as pulp. His shirt dirty, kicked open, and blood splattered around it, "Look at my art piece, blood." I chuckled, "Ima genius, ima call this one, ChuChi. Like a little chihuahua." We laughed, except for him, "The name of a bitch." I continued.

"Fuck you man, you ain't shit man." He cried.

"YOU AIN'T SHIT!" I burnt his face with the end of my blunt, "BITCH ASS NIGGA! THE FUCK YOU DOING! PLOTTING AGAINST HER LITTLE ASS THE FUCK SHE DO TO YOU!" I yelled burning him again, "HUH WHAT SHE DO!"

"N-Not-nothing man!"

"SAMMY WHAT YOU DO!" I yelled at her asking, "YOU CURVED HIM? YOU'AN LET HIM FUCK OR SOMETHING!?"

"Nothing of the sort, Ghost." She shook her head.

"SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT HER LIFE IN JEOPARDY LIKE THAT NIGGA!?" I yelled knowing I wouldn't get the right cut throat answer.

"I don't know-"

"You don't know?" I asked for confirmation.

"I dunnoooooo!" He cried, I tried my hardest not to laugh.

Taking a pull from the blunt, I proceeded to ask him, "Are you gonna corporate with me when I asked you some questions or are we gonna have to use some tools?" Standing up I walked over to our torture bin, "I can use the saw? Knives--nah thats amateur, how about the torch? I never used the torch before." I asked him playing with the torch to see his reaction.

"NOOOOOOO, I'LL TELL YOU! I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANNA KNOW MAN!" He yelled causing us all to laugh.

"Fuck man, I was just fucking with you." I chuckled, "Don't piss yo self son, damn." I played grabbing the knife anyways. I wasn't really playing, I was dead ass planning on cutting a finger.

"Who put you on?" Was the first question to find another nigga to punish AND find out how the fuck he knew this nigga, and why the fuck did he bring him here.

"Hollow man." He finally stopped crying, little sniffles here and there.

"And how you know Hollow?" Hercu walked up on him, as I took a seat. "Don't fucking lie to us."

"Im not lying!" He looked him in the eyes. "Hollow put me on, but Kain gave me the mission."

"And what was that?" I asked, "The mission?"

"To get in good wit you," he rolled his eyes. "Two years is a long time man." He held his head down.

"You got in the public circle you should've been happy!" I defended myself and my inner circle.

My public circle is basically all the niggas in here and like four motherfuckas outside of this shit being my cousins on my father side. My inner circle my family. Don't no outsider comes close, ion give a fuck if I knew you for five dog years, and I guess I got some great judgement.

"What the fuck were you gone do when you did get in his inner circle?" Sammy had asked.

"I was suppose to kill Gane."

"OH SHIT!" We laughed, "Damn man, thats tuff." I straightened myself out, "To get to him, you was gone have to get through me--"

"I already know-"

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME!" I yelled about to slice his throat, he shut right the fuck up. "Who Kain work for? Cause nine times out of ten he only the middle man, who his big boss?"

"Niggas call him Chief in east Bronx-"

"1-49 crew?" I rose my brow.

"Yeah, you heard of him."

"Yeah we know who the fuck he is." I cursed honestly feeling a sort of way, "Fucking chief, inactive ass motherfuckers! WHO HE THINK HE IS! Coming over here the fuck, he rob houses! WE HIT BANKS!"

"You done with him Ghost?" Herc asked me as I stood there for the last two minutes thinking. Chief had two years worth of information on us. What the fuck was he waiting for? "Ghost?"

"Nah!" I flagged him off going up to Niyans--if thats even his name and sliced off his pinky, "Bitch ass nigga!" I picked his pinky up off the floor, "This is going TO Chief, and yo body, gone be delivered to the yo MAMA, bitch ass nigga!" I punched him my hardest hearing his neck crack, before pulling out my gun letting off two shots.

He told me he was gone kill me, don't judge.

"Herc call the team, Sammy come with me." I told her as I walked out the room and to the sink on the outside. Washing the blood off my hands I looked at Sammy as she held her arms across her chest.

"How you feel?" I asked her sencerely.

Don't tell nobody but ever since Sammy grew a pair of titties I've been looking at her different.
Now this shit ain't ever gone give me a chance with her, so Ian even gone press it.

"I've cried, i'm over it." She shrugged avoiding eye contact with me.

"Are you?" I asked her turning the water off and drying my hands, "You can't dwell on this but you also can't ignore the fact that something like this happened to you either." I gave her a token of advice, "After we done with some of Chief boys, I'ma need for you take a couple days off-"

"Why?!"

"Because of what happened to you!" I looked at her like she was crazy, "You got raped, not fucked, what you doing right now isn't healthy-"

"I know what happened to me thank you very fucking much!" She pushed me, "And once I do something about it since it was planned, i'll be okay and over it. I don't need yo help, or you're advice."

"I'm just looking out for you-"

"Don't look out for me! How about you go visit Mi at Horizon and make her dumbass talk to you, i'm not yo little sister! I can deal with myself!" She blacked walking out on me.

Jeez that hurt.

And for her information, i've tried to speak to her, she's not ready for whatever reason.
I'm over her not telling me she was pregnant, I just don't get why she can't be over me telling Joe. It's not my fault she miscarried.

It's hers!
Should've never got pregnant in the first place, if you ask me.
I'm sure she had a sex ed class, she know about condoms.
SHOULD'VE NEVER BEEN HAVING SEX, BUT THATS NOT MY PROBLEM!

I'm not gone kiss her ass every time she mad at me, I got business to handle, she'll talk to me when she's ready.

You and me both know she's not going to talk to you, kill it.

She will talk to me. She has to talk to me.

Maybe she won't talk to me on her own. Hell it's been two years, that's enough time in the world.

"They coming in ten." I heard causing me to get drifted from my thoughts, I smiled. "Let's go find the Sanctuary."

~

After going to Scoobs we had found all the previous locations Niyans has been in the last month pointing around 1-49 crew area and finally found a place in Soundview.

Now loading up to go do a terrorist act, I made my way over to Sammy, wanting to apologize for how I came at her not even two hours ago.

She had every right coming at me the way she did, even though ion appreciate throwing Milan in my face like that, she has a point. I should've never let her hate me for this long.

With no reason of doing so, but whatever.

"Yo Sam lemme holla at you real quick?" I asked gaining a little looks here and there, "It's important."

"You see me doing something." She mumbled as she fixed her gun up. I smacked my lips pulling her small ass to the side.

She smacked her lips and yanked out of my grisp causing me to laugh, "What you want nigga?"

"I wanted to apologize for how I came up on yo situation, and I apoloize."

"Is that all?"

"Why you doing me like that Sammy?" I asked her licking my lips, "Why you acting like you mad at me or some?"

"Cause what you know what i'm suppose to do about what I got going on right now?" She asked looking at me with nothing but pain in her eyes, "I feel disgusting and anger because, thats not like me. To just sit there and let it happen-"

"You didnt let it happen." I pulled her in for a hug as she cried in my chest, "It wasn't your fault that that happened to you, and im sorry it happened to you and niggas didn't hit the club sooner. You strong, acknowledging what happened is just the first step."

"And when did you become a spokes person?" She released me from her arms wiping her eyes.

"I've been around woman who've been taking advantage of. I've seen them grow, i've heard they stories, some worse then yours." I wiped the remaining stains on her cheeks, "You gone be just fine."

"Thank you for apologizing." She hugged me once again, I laughed. "No problem."

"Now after this can you apologize to Mi?"

"Why?!" I asked truly confused, she folded her arms and shifted all her weight to one side. Females are crazy, "It's not fault she miscarried."

"But it's your fault YOU told her step dad before she was ready." I smacked my lips, I've heard that one many times, from multiple people who i've shed light on about Me and Mi. "I'm just saying, I've lived with the girl, and with everything you can still see she's unhappy. She lost her baby and her brother in the same day. Can you imagine how she feels? Imagine if LJ got took from you? Then she dies-"

"I get you."

"Do you really?" She retorted looking me deep in my face, I scoffed at her, "Im just saying Ghost. She not no random bitch on the street, she family. Talk that shit out." She turned to leave back to her gun as I watched as she walked away.

"Yes ma'am."

~

As they all rode in the black SUV, Rome said a prayer like he did before any mission like this, asking for forgiveness before he commited the sin he knew would guarantee him a spot in hell, and kissed the crucifix Ruby J had bought him the day after he'd pulled the gun out on Tyler and damn near gave Ruby a hear attack.

They had a long talk and two weeks of silent treatment and unfixed plates, but in the end it was all worth it, "Amen."

"Y'all motherfuckers ready!? Once we do this shit, there is no coming back!"

"We ready son, let's get the shit over wit!" A nigga in the back yelled out causing them all to roar out like animals. Rome laughed at them, "Ight lets get this shit then, stay on yo toes, you die, you dead, so I suggest you don't get hit!"

Laughing they all began to get serious putting they shit on as they got out the van. Sammy was probably the only one that really wanted to do this, she did't care about the consequences she'd have to pay for when she died, her rape was premeditated, so they're deaths will be.

Like a game of tic for tat, the natural way of war. The costs of this shit, right here.

"MOB BITCH! POO POO POO POO!" With they're guns blazing the ran up into the bitch like it was nothing catching most of Chiefs boys off guard as they started to shoot back, "WHERE THE FUCK IS JAMES!" Ghost asked as the rest of the niggas went along cracking other's heads open.

"ION KNOW!"

"STOP LYING TO ME!"

BOOM!

"LOOKING FOR ME BITCH ASS NIGGA!" James asked cocking the gun back as Ghost looked at him crazy, "You got me bitch!"

BOOM!
Using the young boys body as a sheild he through him into the bullet shooting at James running for more cover.

"Sammy the nigga up there!" He yelled seeing her on his left.

Shit was moving fast, niggas was dropping like flys.

They only came in for James, instead they are now taking him and most of the drugs and money that laid around while others fought.

"NOW Y'ALL HIDING!"

"IAN HIDING SHIT!" Rome yelled shooting at the man, "COME OUT!" He continued as Sammy left from his side to get to James.

Fiona on the other hand was too busy fighting with motherfuckas, "You too pretty to be doing this shit." The man said in her ear, "I could've turned you into my bitch." He laughed as he held her in a head lock on the brink of killing her.

Reaching from her back she grabbed her pocket knife and sliced his arm causing him to yell and in reflex let her go. She spent around and jabbed him in the neck with the blade before giving him a buck 50, "Ian nobody bitch."

"Fuck!" Ghost cursed once he was out of bullets. Looking at Sammy he watched as she got a perfect shot, all she had to do was shoot. "Coward ass motherfucker. You wasn't even gone come at us after we killed yo Brother!" He teased, "That would've been the first thing on my to do list."

"Chief got plans for you Mommy bitches anyway--

POP!

Taking the shot Sammy watched as he body flopped down the stairs and landed at her feet. The bullet when in from the side of jaw out the top of his head. Smiling at his lifeless body she began to walk away as the rest of her members left out the room as well.

Hearing sirens from a distance they got on leaving the scene just how it was for the cops to see.
"Lets see Chief do some now."

When they got to the trap Ghost made it his duty for them to know about the brewing war between Mob and 1-49 crew, also that all Put ons were on pause.

No one was coming close to tipping them off.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

75K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
127K 4.7K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
Been Away Par Mya.

Roman d'amour

211K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
117K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...