MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

By bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... More

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember

491 24 3
By bryfrmstarbucks

TEN| Living THE Normal

September 14, 2014
~

"BLUE FORTY TWO! BLUE FORTY TWO—"

PADS BEGINNING TO CLASH TOGETHER**

"I can't believe I let you let me pass up some Curshaw to come sit at this trash ass game, and its brick as fuck out here?!"He smacked his lips letting out a light chuckled, "Never say ian love you." Ro spoke causing Milan to smack her lips as they began to find they seats in the crowded football stands.

It was Ron's game and even though she wound up late because of Ro, she still made it. She had to grab Ro from making yet another bad decision and instead of leaving him there like the bitch in her head said to, she brought his drunk ass to his rival school's football game.

Even though Ro didn't play football he was one to watch and joke with about niggas on the field. Ro had a thing for track and running the streets, football and getting tackled on wasn't for him. He'an like when people pushed him around.

Only Mi got a short pass.

She rolled her eyes sitting down in a nice space where she could see everything and still see some of the players face. She couldn't see Ron and with a smack of her lips she replied smartly saying, "That bitch pussy tainted. I saved you."

He scrunched his face up at her, "You say that bout every bitch I fuck."

"Another question? I thought you were done with females?" She looked at him dumbfounded, "What happened to that?"

"I like the excitement." He shrugged causing her to laugh, "Like don't get me wrong fucking wit guys is cool but it's lowkey hard as fuck, wit girls is like they throw themselves at me. You see Dyamond ass."

"Mhm, So you bi right now?"

"Yeah Lowkey."

"I can't wait till we get older and you can just be yourself freely Ro." She said looking at him, "I see you though. Remember that."

"Yep." He kissed her forehead before putting his arm around her continuing to watch the game just thinking about what she was saying. The question was could he ever just come out to the world and to those people?

In the hood they grew up in, if a nigga found out you was gay from the right people, they will fuck you up till you just gave up on everything including life itself.

Just from the way his momma reacted to him when he told her had him pushed way back into his bubble, of course since then he just grown sneaky and quiet about every thing he does, except for his one and only.

It was his little secret that would end up ruining his life if it came spillin out.

"So how bout you and Ron? Y'all something yet or you still giving him the run around?"

"Ro?!" She laughed out loud before finally spotting Ron get put back in the game before her cheeks grew hot, "We just, vibing right now I guess."

"Mhm. Y'all was vibin on the fourth too, then you just shut all that shit down-"

"Ro—"

"I just wonder what happened, thas all babes." He put his hands up as the crowd watch Ron miss the ball that was being thrown to him, "Shit what happened?"

She screeched her face after watching Ron get tackled, he was fucking up. "Nothing happened it was just.....Hirem."

"Right." He sucked his teeth, "Remind me to fuck that nigga up when I see him too."

"Ro it ain't that deep—-"

"Fuck allat he threatened and put his hands on you."

"I just don't want you to do some reckless shit because of one small thing, it's okay i'm fine." She shrugged, "I hit him first anyways."

"He was using you—"

"But then again I already knew he was."  She rolled her eyes, "I just gotta move smarter and since I am, you are too. It's 2014, not 1990-—nigga we not back trackin on no bullshit."

"I feel you." He nodded, "I'm still fucking him up so that shit don't even matter, blood." He laughed. She pushed him with a mug, "Shut the fuck up."

"You know i'm just fucking wit you, damn." He pushed her back with a roll of his eyes, "All BLOODY baby!"

"Stop fighting playing!" She hit him, "You try to start some everywhere we go." She rolled her eyes.

"But you really gone stop hitting me in public."

"But you really can shut the fuck up." She scratched her head, "Give me a fucking head ache."

~

After that Mi said sorry to him with food and they had ate while watching the cheerleaders go head to head, Milan cheer on Ron but not enough for him to hear it seemed since it really wasn't doing shit on his end.

"THREE GET YA HEAD IN THE GAME!!"

"UH-" He was knocked from the ball once again ending up closer to the side lines with a body on him. He was in the game it was just, half of him wasn't.

Both his parents couldn't make it to his game tonight, his first game and then Mi wasn't there—he didn't see her up there.

He had faith that she'd make it but who was tellin it when even, she said it herself that she probably just couldn't make it.

Or maybe she was lyin—

Callin a break his coach pulled his team in to screw some words of inspiration into their ears. Of course the scores were 14-28, so they were gonna have to make a couple improvements.

"ROBINSON! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!" Coach pulled him by his attire scaring the shit outta him, "Do you know what you play?!"

"D-Denfensive back Coach."

"SO GO DEFEND! I'M STICKING MY NECK OUT, FO YO POTATO HEAD ASS AND YOU MAKIN ME LOOK BAD! SO WHEN TONY GIVES THE BALL TO MARKEY, PROTECT MARKEY!! GO, GO, GO!" He then pushed him back in the game.

Seeing his number Mi started to cheer again, this time louder since Ro was clowning her potential nigga. She knew he had game, too much ambition not to. "WOOOOOOOOOOO GO NUMBER 3!"

He scrunched his face up and smiled when he seen her up at the gates. Kissing three of his fingers like a cornball he pointed them to her. It made her heart feel good but blush at the cheesy moment.

"You good Robinson?" Kenneth Boyd, number 17 asked him. He was a Senior that fucked with all the little freshman; total weirdo in Ron eyes, but he couldn't say shit he had one himself.

He got in line with his game face in tact, not sure how much she seen and got fully into the game. "I'm great bruh."

"Ight..."

~
//Milan\\
~

"RON YOU DID GREAT!" I ran up to Ron and gave him a hug. "You was some shit at the end for real doe." I smiled at him.

He wasn't in anything he had on during the game, instead it looked like he had on everything he might've came here in. It was a home game so I guess he changed right after the game since they didn't win but hell oh well, I was tryna be positive.

"What's wrong wit you?" I frowned seeing he wasn't even looking down at me like he would. Instead I just got glimpse of the upcoming chin hairs he had growing and his long ass neck, and a pimple that needs to be popped on the left side of his face.

He had dumb height on me, no funny shit I was like over his armpit or some like it. "I thought you would've came earlier. You came dumb late."

"But I still came does that count?" I smiled at him wrapping my arms around him but he still had that dumb ass look on his face, "I wasn't gone come at all remember, it was NO. I'm here right now and you tight in the ass?"

"It's the principle." He mumbled.

Not him acting hurt.

"Fuck the principle nigga do you know who I am?" I laughed a little. "I be busy."

"What ever dude—"

"I'm not a dude, Ron stop walking away from me." Mad ass the fuck, I surely did grab his hand though, " I was only late because Ro but other then that I would've been here." I pouted effortlessly lowkey feeling bad, "I got here during the second half at least gimme dat, it ain't like i'll do it again or something."

"Yeah what ever." He finally gave in putting his arms around me for a hug, "You smell good." He still had that dumb face on and his voice sounded all dull but I took that and ran with it.

"Thank you."

"Number three can I get you and yo girls picture? You know for the year book?" Raina, I learned her name was came up once again.

He was finna say no but I had time today, "Sure."

"Smile!" She told Ron and I to be funny as she snapped the picture. I liked the moment, I was looking good.

When she left after saying thank you I looked up at him to still see that dull look on his face. It was annoying me.

I smacked my lips letting go of him folding my arms, "You not seriously butt hurt Ian show up the first half? I stayed the rest and I cheered you on. I wasn't gone come at all bro."

"Yeah I get you but still bro," He shrugged. "You was fucking me up in there." He then folded his arms doing a more boyish version of my stance.

I squinted my eyes at him holding my smile in, "So it was my fault you fumbled the ball five times?"

"My mind wasn't in the game." He smirked.

"So what was it on?" My smile broke as his did too, "I think you know already ma."

"Yeah cause no." I laughed walking ahead of him, "I got here wit Ro and he got the homie car or whatever so he gone take us to yo house or whatever so you can change." I told him the deal.

He had my stomach feeling all buggy and shit.

He looked at me confused, "You going like that?"

"Oh no, i'm getting dressed at yo place too. That way we can be on one way."

"You tryna meet the peeps tonight?" He smiled jokely, "Let me find out you a sweet heart."

I screeched my face up at that, "Maybe the polar opposite."

~

Catching up to Ro, he was talking to a girl and I shook my head.

Mm, why my bestfriend so fine, I don't blame the bitch.

She need to back up though.

I knew he was gonna find something to keep him busy while I wasn't there. It's what he does. Turning to see me he smiled putting a finger up to me going back talking to her before the hug and smile changed to a kiss.

He's a hoe.

I've honestly seen him pull that move on more girls I can count on my hand but they all pretty nonetheless it's just sad cause them bitches leasing they heart to the heartbreak kid and don't even know it.

He gone catch some.

"Knock on wood." Ron nudged me. I rolled my eyes, He need to get that shit under control.

When Ro came up he brought some Light skin dude wit him dapping up Ron, "Y'all this the homie Redd. Redd this my bestfriend Snap and her boyfriend Ron."

"Wussup, I seen you on the field." Redd said dapping up Ron.

"Oh you play?"

"Nah I run track for Dorsey."

"All boys school right?"

"Nah dog that's Dorsmen. I go to DorSEY." He laughed before Ro put his arm around me and we started to walk away from them both.

"Well lets go, don't wanna show up by the time the cops pulling up now do we." He said in an old fashion tone causing me to laugh moving his arm from around me.

"Yeah where you park the car?" I grabbed Ron hand as we all started to walk like a group.

Ron bent down to my ear and asked me, "He drove here?"

"Nah I did, but he said he was driving back to yo spot so we shook on it." I told him until we finally seen the 2005 Kia. Now this was a bucket for real.

"Ight kids, seat belts on. Ron drop the addy." He gave him his phone before fixing his seat.

~

Getting to his house I noticed it was a long way from the school and when I seen why my only question was, "Why you go to Roosevelt?

He laughed at me saying  "come on" after he got out.  I looked at Ro and Redd and they looked back at me, "Y'all comin in?"

"Nah we gon meet yall at the party." Ro told me causing me to twist my mouth.

"You our ride-"

"I was y'all ride, now i'ma see y'all at the party. Have fun kids." He waved.

"Fucking bitch." I cursed as he drove off before turning to Ron, "Guess we walking."

"I guess we are," he smiled before grabbing my hand. "They prolly sleep so don't even trip."

"Oh i'm not." I rubbed my ear, "Just a little cautious is all."

Bitch cautious I was nervous but I wasn't finna say that.

This was the actual first time I was going in a room with a boy that was around my age, not Royal, that I liked with intent to change hoe — I was nervous.

He twisted the knob thinking it would be open but it wasn't; Instead he used his key to get us in. I laughed at his struggle before he got it opened and let me go in first.

I took to look of the living room and the dining room, before he walked in front of me to get to the kitchen that was attached to the living room, "Yo spot is nice." I told him honestly leaning over the counter.

"Yeah wait till you see my room." In the living room its this hall way that leads to the garage and another bathroom and two closets. I laughed when he opened the door and his room was so boyish, you'd think a Nigga couldn't get even more cliche.

It was blue of course and not complaining but his achievements were everywhere and I mean everywhere my mans had jerseys for daysssss.

"They got you down stairs." I hummed, "Thas a lot of freedom."

"Peaceful as fuck. I can sneak in when I want, sneak out when I want." He took off his sweater, "Sneak you in if I want, sneak you out if you want?"

Did you hear that?

I heard it.

"Mhm— yeah uh, I get it. So do you know all exactly what you wearing or?" Bitch I so nervous, oh my god!

My heart is racing dawg.

"Nah but i'ma hit the showers right quick you gon be straight?" He asked me as I started to take my clothes out the bag, "You got another one?"

"Upstairs first door in the middle."

"Good looks."

~
//Ron\\
~

She was so fire. I couldn't believe she was even interested in me after who ever that nigga was fucked up my face.

It ain't never been the same but for her, it all seemed worth it.

"Boy be serious and stop throwing up bloods." She scold at me through the mirror as I laughed at her, "Gone wind up shot at the party."

"Just don't post it then."

"But it's cute."

"Then keep it, fine ass." I kissed her cheek, "When we leaving?"

"We could leave now."

"Ight less go then." I tapped the end of her back looking down at her biting my lip, I could just kiss her she smelt so good, it was like a mixture of coconut and vanilla, it just made yo nose hairs dance and heart smile.

I love this girl

"Come on Potato head."

"We gone have to talk about that—"

~
9:19pm
~

On the train I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I noticed like two war scars Ian seen before but I noticed it was blemished so it must've been an old one, "You active?"

"Huh?" She looked up at me her eyes widened.

Oh shit I meant— fuck—

" Like are you active? You play sports or some?" Good save.

"No I just run and skate that's the most exercise I do." She shrugged keeping it simple like she always did. Why she always keep shit at a minimum? Stay being mysterious.

"Oh and I fight." She smiled, but I already heard of all of that from my boys.

"That makes you happy?"

"Yeah sometimes not even gon hold you." She shrugged, "That a problem?"

"I don't know, I guess it depends." I shrugged, "you too pretty to be fighting anyways you don't think that?"

Her head tilted slightly like she was really contemplating before it slump back and a sly grin appeared on her face. "That's the reason I be fighting. That, my attitude, you know how many people don't like me? You probably not even gone like me after this.

"Why you say that?"

"Cause I fuck shit up, I told you this before." She shrugged once again. I'm starting to think her shrugging is her defense mechanism to keep people from getting too close.

But Ian no profiler or none. "So you fuck shit up so that makes you think you gone mess this up?"

"That's what I said."

"Well what if I told you I really really like you? I'm not gonna let you mess this up cause ima run back to you each time cause I like you that much, ion care if I look desperate anymore." I sighed pouring my literal heart out to her.

This shit would make my friends laugh at me forever bruh. "You really mean that shit?"

"I wouldn't be saying it if I didn't mean it girl." She leaned in and grabbed my face and a song started playing in my head Ian never gone forget it.

But her lips oh my god they felt so soft and she match me, I know it fuck all them other bitches.

She pulled back I wanted to pull her back in, "I hope you know if you ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever—

"Okay Mi—

"EV-VER break my heart, ima hurt you and kill that bitch."

I couldn't tell if she was for real or not cause that smile kind of creeped me out but I wasnt thinking of doing that shit anyway.

~
10:17pm
//Milan\\
~

When we got to the party it was already bussin. People was just on one and we went in there and seen Ro coming with drink up to us, I knew we were about to be on one. I don't necessarily drink at all, nut I wanted tonight to be different. "Take one MAMA! TAKE ONE!" He told me and Ron causing me to laugh and take one.

After Ron took his he looked at me with an unsure face and I just shrugged and toasted the drink into my mouth, YOLO.

It was mad lit after a while of being here and I was drunk as fuck boy what can I tell you I didn't wear these shorts for nothing, I was throwing ass, Ron catching ass, we were having fun.

~
11:34pm
~

"Bro how much you wanna bet that bitch ain't wearing no panties?" Redd faded ass looked over at Ro's faded ass.

"20 dollars saying they childish?' He pulled out his money. "Nah I'm fucking wit you, you a fucking pervert." He laughed tapping red in the chest before leaving, "Nigga funny."

Bumping into somebody he licked his lips, "Watch where you going."

"You bumped into me." The nigga laughed. Ion see shit funny Nigga spilled my drankv

"Whats yo name?"

"Holden."

"Royal..."

~
2:15am
//Milan\\
~

"I told you not to eat that jello." Ron held my hair as I threw up, "I don't care—" that shit looked good.

"Stop talking bruh." He gagged, I rolled my eyes spitting.

Turning around looking at him he handed me a piece of gum and wiped my watery eyes. "Fuck you Ron."

"You mean Thank you."

"I don't" I touched my flushed face, "Call my Cakes." I gave him my phone, stumbling over to a wall laughing, "Bitch I'm so drunk."

~
//Ron\\
~

I picked her up as she slept in the crook of my neck taking her to her room. It was goin on three in the morning and I was ready to go to sleep to. "Thank you Ron." Cakes thanked me as she continued to walk into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water.

"Wheres the room?"

"Third door down."

I walked until I reached the door and opened it. It was pitch black but I turned the light on and seen her side of the room then turned the light off  since I notice somebody was sleeping in the other one.

I put her in the bed and took off her jacket, putting her under the cover before I kissed her head preparing to leave. She grabbed my hand yawning, "Can you stay?"

I wanted to stay but I couldn't, "I gotta go home ma, next time."

"Okay just lay wimme until I go back to sleep then." She yawned once again convincing me that in just fifteen minutes it'll be cool.

I took off my shoes and I got in the bed with her after she scooted over. Wrapping her arms around me she yawned lightly before thanking me.."Your welcome."

I didn't even realize after awhile of hearing her light snores my eyes started to close and even though that was a sign I was getting tired, I ain't wanna get up so I stayed there and let sleep come over me. I hope this is a night I remember forever.

______________
Comment
Share
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 3.4K 40
This was my first ever book at 15 and I'm 19 now I know but I'll keep it for a while then most likely delete it but I like seeing what I came from an...
807 25 23
After building the courage to escape her long-term abusive relationship Naomi Banks hits the road running and finds herself back in her hometown for...
645K 17.8K 74
*@Z__Leoo* As a girl growing up with no mother and a father that was a crackhead 18 yearold Asia learned the hard way well dodging people that her da...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...