MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

由 bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... 更多

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale

400 30 9
由 bryfrmstarbucks

Happy late Merry Christmas
~~
Caution this part contains: Acts of Violence and Murder
**

**
EIGHT| All before Nine

September 3, 2013
~
//Milan\\

"Come on you been playin all day, you said you was gone take me." I whined to Cakes knowing good and damn well I asked her when she was tired from working like a week ago and then I reminded her today but now she on some fuck shit.

"I don't know why you telling me this shit right now Mi. You gone have to wait." Cakes told me causin me to groan about it.

"We was suppose to do it earlier but you fell asleep. Then Kengi came and then now look at you, you said we was going."

"Mi-"

I shook my head, "This some bullsh-"

"Milan shut the fuck up, I said we was gone go all you gotta do is wait."

"But if we do the mall is gonna close!" I whined.

"Then we'll go tomorrow-"

"Oh my god," I smacked my lips sitting on the couch. "You really on some funny shit right now you said we was gone g." I grilled at her feeling tears start to swell up to my eyes.

"Im not finna repeat myself to yo ass, I said what I said."

"PERIOD!" Sammy said coming from the back.

I flicked her off, "Who asked you to speak?"

"Girl, don't make me fuck you up."

"Bitch pregnant or not, I will kill you."

"Please you're like a little bunny." She laughed, "I'a gobble yo crybaby ass up stop talkin to me." She went back to her phone eating skittles.

I smacked my lips and got up, "I hope who ever marry you kill you in yo sleep."

"Yep, I hope yo water break on the toilet."

"Why would you say some ed shit like that Sammy?" Cakes turned over, "Evil ass child."

"Fuck her, please Cakes. I wont ask you for nothing else this whole semester." I lied with a frown. She had me fucked up, I couldn't wait till tomorrow I had a visit from Ms. Barners my fucking social worker and quite frankly i'm still hiding obviously.

Thats why I been asked her. I been worrying like crazy that might forget.

NOW WE AIN'T EVEN GOING!

"Cakes just take the girl school shopping, you off tonight ain't you?" Kengi said walking into the kitchen.

She mugged him, "Who asked you to be Captain save her ass?" Putting the big spoon down she was using to cook, she folded her arms, "Im not driving nowhere right now. It's either wait or wait till tomorrow cause I cant do it right now."

I smacked my lips, "So why you even say you was gone take me in the first place?" My lip trembled, she had me waiting all day just to not take me, "Thats weird as fuck."

"Im not finna kiss yo ass." She pointed at me, shaking her head before she sat down. "I spoil yo ass too much."

"Fine i'ma go by my fucking self then." I got up from the couch as fast as I could, "Come on Kengi."

I need a ride.

"Nah not today ma, I got some shit I need to handle, ian gone be able to."

"Oh my godddd...."

"Why cant you wait till tomorrow?"

"YOU SAID TODAY!"

In the middle of my crying god heard me, and gave the devil a heart. "I'a go with her." Sammy interfered taking a seat on the couch, "I still gotta go school shopping."

"I thought you dropped out?" Kengi laughed at her.

She scoffed, "I thought you were leavin?"

"Why you watching my face blood?" I rolled my eyes as she flicked him off.

"Go get my Keys." Cakes told Sammy. I smacked my lips at Cakes and she shrugged, "Get over it."

My lip twitch at her, she had me vexed no funny shit. Kengi got from the couch fixing himself, "Ight y'all i[m out." He went to hug Cakes, then looking at me as he walked to the stairs he waved me over and said, "Lemme holla at you for a second."

Ever since he got out the hospital he been ripping and running, Ian been really seeing him.

Well for that reason and it being the only day I've been out in a week from my almost slip up.

We all dosed off and I almost missed curfew. I gotta get it extended some how.

Trick him.

Yeah but how. That fucker hates me.

"What you need Kent?" I joked wit a lil laugh following, he didn't find the joke though.

"Watch it ight." He pointed at me, "Ion like the way you was talkin to Cakes."

I rolled my eyes, "She know it's all love."

"But sti-"

"Kengi stop." I shook my head, "You cant mediate a relationship you didn't even see flourish, you don't know how we operate. Cakes lets me speak freely, to express myself with her. She's like my best friend."

"Mm if ian know y'all i'd mistake her for yo momma the way she care for you." He folded his arms, "I know it may not look like it but, Cakes going through a little shit right now. You know Dondra right? Met her, her home girl.

"Yeah I went to school wit her nasty ass sons Demetrie and Kobi? What about her?"

"She died away this afternoon. That shoot out on 3rd ave? She was in the crossfire."

"Is that why she forgot and don't wanna take me?"

"Shit ion know." He shrugged and let out a little chuckle, "Just give her a lil bit a time."

"Yeah whatever, you told me to come out here just to talk about Cakes?" It was Brick ass fuck out here no cap and ian even have my sweater on. Exposed and all but thank god it was night time and wasn't nobody out.

I needed a sweater on.

"Go open my trunk." He told me holding out his keys in front of my face.

I looked at him weird, the fuck in it. "Yea cause no. Bye Kengi." I was not finna open up his trunk to see some weird shit, nigga in the trunk what ever the fuck. Mad drugs some bad shit ion fuckin know, I just. Ion wanna open his trunk the fuck.

"Mi bring yo ass, go pop my trunk." He kept jinglin his keys in my face.

I smacked my lips and walked over to him, grabbing his keys I walked to his trunk to open it, shaking my head I let it open and to appear to my eyes was a bike.

I smacked my lips, "What type of shit is this?" First it was broken in pieces, Second who the fuck finna see me on this? "It's Pink. With pompom strings. Kengi what the fuck how old do you think I am?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I thought it'd be nice to get yo some that can help. Instead of pushing you can Paddle." He laughed, "Plus if we gotta work on it we can have good bonding time. Learn how to fix shit, maybe like cars and shit."

"You fix cars?"

"Man do I fix cars? My granddaddy paid me to work with him in his shop for 5 summers from middle school all the way through high school. Working to get my own shop too for a bit."

"So what happened?"

"He got sick, bills got tight and school was breaking me." He chuckled, "I had to do what I had to do and my dream wasn't apart of the plan at the time."

"Is it now?"

He rubbed his beard like he was thinking about it, "Yeah maybe if I get where I wanna be."

"Well hell," I laughed at him as I made my way over to give him his keys, "It's the thought that counts, I guess." Giving him his keys, I hugged him. He kissed my forehead in return, "Thanks Kengi."

Lettin him go he patted my head, "It's brick as fuck out here, go put on a sweater or some."

I rolled my eyes, "You're anemic." He was right.

"And you gotta big head." He mushed me before galloping to the driver side of his car, "Aye tomorrow, you gone roll out wit me?"

"Aww you have time." I cooed. Weird ass nigga.

He rolled his eyes, "You females boii. Can never do good."

"See you later Kengi."

"Bye kidd." Watching him leave I walked up her stairs and closed the door.

Walking back up, Cakes was still in the kitchen cooking, Sammy was still sitting on the couch.

Cakes gave me some of her attention and asked me, "He left yet?"

I nodded with nothing to Reply. Pulling Sammy legs up on my lap I messed with the holes in her pants.

"What you thinking about?" I heard her ask me.

I tilted my head at her and pushed her feet off me in a joking manner. "When we leavin?"

~

Me and Sammy'd been in the mall for a little bit of while. Now in PINK for her as they were about close down shop, I'd turned the topic on our conversation.

One that'd been on my mind for a while.

"What'd it felt like when you ran away? And I mean really? You don't have to go back anymore, what does it feel like now?"

She looked at me as if the question shocked her, shaking her head she cleared her throat, grabbing the set she took an interest in, "When I left it was in the heat of the moment, I didn't runaway."

Walking over the cash register she placed them on the counter. I was low-key confused though. I know her momma and her got into a lot but. Why'd she just walk away.

What about Summer?

"Summer ain't wanna come with me alright." She projected her voice at me obviously triggered.

I thought I said that in my head.

"Well you didn't."

"What the fuck, why does everybody do that. If you hear me talking out loud, don't say shit."

"You do it often Mi, ion know how you don't catch yo fuckin self."

"It's a Mental thing."

"You Mentally ill?"

Squinting my eyes at her, she tilted her head at me.

This bitch really callin me crazy.

You are.

I'm not.

Mh, says the tortoise.

What does that even mean.

"Yo SAM-MEH!!" We both heard causing our staring competition be completely ruined by-oh my shit, "oh, wassup baby Ghost."

Fuck I'ma through up.

~
//Sammy\\
~

I was happy to see my cousin Diallo for a change. He'd been gone for a while so seeing him in a mall at night of all places was different.

He prolly hiding from somebody; scary ass nigga.

"Wussup wit her?" He scrunched his face up.

I shrugged jellin like a muh fucka, "She'an been to straight." Whatever.
I smiled before I went in to hug this nigga, "Where you been at?"

"Booked cuhz, them niggas got me." He shook his head, "Not even my fault though but you know how that go." he shrugged while I nodded in agreement.

Snitching ass niggas.

"That's fucked up, Liv still wit you right?"

"You already know." He laughed, "What you and Baby Ghost doing together though?" He folded his arms.

I looked over at her to see her still over the trash can. What the fuck she been there for a while I know her nose hairs hurtin. Damn and her breath gone be fucking me up, shaking my head.

"I'm just helping her out." I continued to shake my head, she got some type of stomach disease.

"You know Ghost been looking for her right? Been having everybody on look out, blocks blown out, people faces been bashed in it's all bad."

"Yeah I know, I told him i'a be on the look out,"

"Well good looks then huh for real." He nodded his head looking at me. It was a silence between for a second until he spoke again, I was ready to leave honestly. "I heard about what yo momma did, that shit wan't right. If I was there you know it wouldn've wit like that."

Mm, true.

"Yeah but you know how Sandra is." My mother is probably the weirdest bitch ever. She get a nigga and forget about everything she had before then.

Milan walked over and said, "Yo Sammy can we go. I'm not feelin that good."

I nodded, "Hold up."

"If y'all gotta go, here my new number. Call me or spin the block, you know I'm always there for you. Matta fact where you laying yo head at?"

"Cakes had a room out for me so,"

"Ight then say less." He nodded his head before he hugged me, "SBI havin a party in they hood, you invited come through, mad bitches finna be there, it's gone be bussing I know how you are." He cheesed letting me go.

I smacked my lips, " Whatever, I'a think about ok."

"Ight. See you later Cuhzo. Stay dangerous ight."

"Love you too." Hugging him again I made my way out the mall with Milan close on my tail, looking like she'd just shit herself.

I looked at her like she had a big ass loogie on her forehead, "What's the matter for you?"

She shook her head and rubbed her ear, "How you know him?"

"He's my big cousin-"

"Oh my goddd," she stopped walking with her head tilted all the way back. "I gotta through up."

We were in this parking lot, just me and her hands full of bags and she finna cry? "Girl come on."

"Why you start talking to him?"

"Bitch, cause he fam, I'm not about to play his face when he knows I dead ass seen him what's yo problem?"

"Bro ohhhh my God bro. He's close to Ghost." She began to break down, "he gone tell him, I'm finna die." She began to cry even harder, pacing and shit, "Bro I'm finna run away Ian doing this shit bro."

"Girlalalala you dragging it, it ain't even that deep-" I laughed, she always being dramatic like, "Calm with all the dramatics."

"YO im dead ass!" She yelled causin me to laugh, "Bro this shit ain't funny!"

"Ight calm down Hulk." I hugged her. "So what if he tells-"

"I care if he tells okay. If he tells then everybody will know."

"Well you didn't plan on hiding him for forever did you?" I laughed before seeing her straight face, "Yo dead ass?"

"Sammy-"

"So where was you gone go?"

"Cali maybe."

"How you dumb bitch?" Fucking stupid, "I'm done talking to you, you say the most dumbest shit sometimes bro like,"

"Its not dumb Sammy." She shook her head, "You dont know me like you think you do."

"Mm, is that so."

"Not even close."

~
//Ghost\\
~

"STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE! STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM FUCKING HERE STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE--" The music blasted throughout the whole house party while this lil bittie and I danced on with the rest of the people up in this jawn.

This skeez right here, I hope sheon wanna relationship after I kill. "You wanna go somewhere a little bit quiter?" I asked her in her ear, gripping her up. She was pressing on me all night, kissing on me, flirtin and shit.

I hope it want all play cause in that case this was a waste of fucking time.

She bit her lip and nodded, "What about ole girl?"

"Who?"

"Please like you don't know Ghost." She rose her eyebrow at me.

I smiled and licked my lips, "Ight lets keep it a buck ight, you knew about shorty but you was doing all of that for what? To be noticed well guess what Claudia, you have my attention. WHat you tryna do cause ian finna be wasting my time witchu."

She bit her lip looking me in my eyes, hell I was dead ass. My female mad at me right now and I have needs so right now its really fuck her for the time being, but I got another bittie in the corner over there just starring at us.

I giving her a lil attention to, just in case this bitch on some shit, "Fine." This bitch, grabbing her hand we started walking up the stairs of this house party. Opening a door of my choice, I closed it straight back.

"Whats up with that room?"

"Dont trip it dont matter." I didnt even feel like fucking no more, "Uhm, yeah. Ima head up with you later yeah?" Walking away from her I just continued to walk away.

The most nastiest shit I'd ever seen in my life.

I felt like I was running, that shit

OOF

"Yo watch the fuck o-Oh wussup blood." I cut back saying dapping up my homeboy Drako. I been boys with this nigga since I was eleven, tweleve years old. Nigga never steered me wrong in nothing feel me, flockin houses, running from the cops, Juvie time together as well, he and Hercu was my boys before and after I got heavier in this shit and I mean for real. Sure I caught my first body at nine or whatever but the heat dont really come until they feel you old enough and then thats when you realize you dont want this shit but you too late.

Its a game.

He smiled and dapped my back, "Wussgood baby. Hows the misses?"

"You know how females be."

"True." He nodded his head, "You leavin or something?"

"Yeah man, I just seen some gay shit fucked up my whole mood."

"Well maybe its a sign of some."

"Yeah whatever,"

"Aye yo but lemme put you on real quick, you know my baby cousin Sammy right?"

"Yeah you know I know her."

"I seen her when I was getting Johanna some for her g day and Snap was wit her and bro lemme tell you, shawty big."

"What you mean?" I walked up on a lil bit.

"Man lil shorty was pockin out her sweater, if ian know better it looked like she was pregnant-"

"Bang that!"

"Yo word to my dead, I put that on everything I love right hand to god, yo lil shawty was growing."

"How far she looked like she was?"

"Enough my nigga."

"Aight fam ima see you." What the fuck!

Yo in all the years ive known Drako's dumbass he never lies about no juicy shit ever bro.

Running to the driver side of my car I entered the car, putting the key into the ignition. Im finna run in her dome on a what if, if she was enough like he said she was Val had to see some at school.

~

"VALERAE WHERE YOU AT?!" I rushed into the house seeing her sitting on the couch watching tv with her home girls,

"What you want dumbass."

"Milan enceinte?" I asked her with my jaw clenched, her head jumped back.
(Milan pregnant?)

"The fuck you askin me for?" Her friends looked at her weird but I got mad.

"YOU WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HER, YOU TALKED TO HER RIGHT! YOU SHOULD KNOW!" Like the fuck she mean like that her cousin like we'an all grow up in this one house together she better act like she know something.

"MILAN DONT TELL ME SHIT! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!"

"Whats going on?"

"Roméo sur moi parce que Lano binage et pourrait être enceinte." She said in french so her friends wouldnt be in our conversation. Jen face went pale.
(Romeo on me because Lano was hoeing and could be pregnant.)

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up, hoeing? You so fucking stoopid."

"S'il vous plaît Milan pas enceinte-" Jasiah said coming into the living room, "Thats a whole nigga."
(Please Milan not pregnant)

"You ain't see no shit at school." I asked her trying to calm down, I needed answers. Maybe I should've gone to her first but hell i'm here now.

"Milan barely went to school, I barely seen her."

"Shit now we know why." Jasiah said under his breath, I pushed him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at him.

"What about Milan." Her dark skin friend asked. She was chopped, not even gone hold you.

"Family business." She put her hand up at her.

"What the fuck man." I shook my head, "This is crazy."

"What happened?" Tailan asked coming in the room.

"Mi pregnant."

"MILAN PREGNANT WHAT THE HELL WHERE SHE AT?!" He yelled out.

I smacked my lips as Val and her friends got up, "We finna head out."

"Go to your room you fucking stupid ass you know damn well you seen the girls sitting on the couch, you fucking talk to much Tio." Jen cursed at him. He smacked his lips and walked away, "Im sorry."

"AND YOU GOT SOME FUCKING NERVES AIRING HER SHIT OUT LIKE THAT! ¿Quién demonios te crees que eres?!"
(Who the hell do you think you are?!)

"FUCK YOU MEAN, OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY PERSON THAT GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER!"

"Sí, y si lo hicieras, te darías cuenta de que las chicas y todas ellas están en su negocio mientras estás enojado y mierda!" She yelled at me.

I shook my head, "Fuck allat other shit onna set, ion give a fuck about none of dat shit,"

"Well you should. How you know she pregnant anyways did you see her?"

"No."

"So how you know?" She grilled me before shaking her head, "Estupida."

"Fine din." I smacked my lips walking away.

She followed me all the way to the front door, "Where you going Rome?!"

"To get some fucking answers obviously." I was like a sitting duck. I had to see it for my god damn self how could she be so fucking careless and dumb and trifling and NASTY like that oh my fucking god like i'm disgusted.

Driving all the way to her place I was on ten getting calls from people it was going on 9, I was vexed bro. I just needed to see this shit for my self.

Getting out my car, I locked it and made my way into her building. I haven't been actually up here since my aunt was gone, now I see that I should've came more often. I feel like a bad ass older cousin.

Knocking on the door hard and powerful for her to hear, I waited a good for nothing short for nothing 10 seconds just for Joe to answer the door.

"What you want La'Romeo?" He asked still in the door.

I cleared my throat, "Im here to speak to Milan-"

"Why?"

"Because I can."

"But why?" He looked at me sternly. Ian like it I could've just pulled the trigger but nah. I'm not gonna do that.

Since he lives with her he has to know something, he gots too. "Can we talk inside?"

~

"Yeah i'm outside right now." I spoke in the phone turning the corner. I just wanted to chill before I had to come back out again,

"Can you take Mi home?"

"Why Sammy ain't take her while they was out?" I asked her getting on her street. "I ain't never know where to park by yo house."

"Yeah I know, so can you? She'll be right out side."

"Im already here she gone have to wait. A nigga tired, thats out the way," I found a parking spot thanking god for hearing me.

"Mhm,"

"So what all you cook?"

"Chicken, greens, macaroni, cornbread, something simple and light you know."

"It sound good," I got out the car, "You wanna make me a plate?"

"After you eat will you take her home?"

"Yeah cool, after I eat ima take her home." I laughed, "You always wanna get yo way."

"Yeah whatever, hurry up." She hung up laughing. I smiled a lil bit before I put my phone up and continued to walk to her house.

It was a walk away, ain't no where ever to park, i'm tellin you over here its packed then a bitch.

My phone rang again so I stopped walking to get it, seeing it was unknown I declined it, ion take unknown numbers cause thats a dub, you'on know who the fuck gone be callin. If ian got yo number you don't matter.

Walking again, I walked faster thinking bout the plate i'm finna chow down is finna be lit.

POW

"FUCK!" I felt my self be shot in my back. Honestly I was confused as fuck.

POW

The other side of my back was being shot as well, I was starting to feel like 50cent, running for my life just down the street from Cakes house. Literally.

POW

"Come on man," I coughed falling to the ground, the stinging pains I was feeing in my back and my leg was not it. Turning over on my back, I smiled at the man in the black, "Well ain't you gone go on," I coughed, "You gone do it right?"

The gun lifted, pointing to my face, it was my time and I began to pray for all the wrong i've ever done,

"Yo where the fuck is Kengi at? I thought you said he was outside?" Milan asked asked me. I pulled her from the window, "Girl don't you hear they shooting?! The fuck wrong with you?"

"What if he's the one doing it you said he outside what if he in trouble?" She started moving quick,

POW

"Mi wait-"

Running down the steps, I stopped dead in my tracks, "Mi-"

"Hold on." She said hushly before she walked down the steps more.

Sammy was behind and breathing hitch, "Is th-"

"We don't know."

"What is she doing?"

"Just call the police,"

Watching her reach the body, I watched her drop to her knees and my worst fear had became true.

It was Kengi.

~

"Come on Mi. Lemme take you home." I heard Cakes ask me as I sat on the side lines and watch them take away Kengi's body.

It's been twenty minutes since I seen his body just there, the shoot out was happening right outside and we did nothing. Nothing at all.

"Come on, this isn't healthy."

"Kengi just died okay." I wiped my tears, "I need a minute."

"Yeah and now I have to take you home so I can go to the hospital for Kengi."

"Why cant I go?"

"Because you have a curfew that you missed and ion know how yo step folk get so can I please?" She asked me.

I shook my head and shrugged, "We were suppose to have a date just me and him no you just us like the old times you know?" I sniffled feeling the tears escape out my eyes, "He bought me a bike in pieces and we were suppose to build it up, bond a-and I just go them back and now they took him. They took him from me again." I busted out crying and she hugged me, "Why he keep on taking them away from me Cakes why?"

"Its gonna be okay, okay Mi just lemme take you home. Tomorrow we'll talk about everything."

"Nah, Im cool on that." I shook my head wiping my tears, "I just need a little time by myself."

"Okay just lemme take you home."

~

"Ima call you tomorrow aight,"

"Okay Cakes." Closing her car door I walked to the apartment building and began my walk up them stairs.

I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes and the pain I felt in my heart. The bullet pulsated in his brain was filled in my head, I couldn't think about anything but tha-that image.

It made me want to through up every time. I grabbed the key from oder the met and proceeded to open the door, he usually kept it locked all the time so, the key was urgent after 9.

Opening the door and closing it, the apartment was dark and silent. My chest was heaving as I stayed by the door, I was in trouble and I knew that now.

"You already know whats about to happen don't you?" I heard him ask. I was still facing the door, I was so scared I had to piss like always, fuck Jesus please here me.

"J-joe i'm, i'm sorry."

"Nah, nah no you not." He cut on a light, "Turn around so I can see you."

"Joe please-

"TURN AROUND!" I jumped at his voice. Turning around I seen him with a beer bottle in his hand, and a belt. He was sweatin and he was looking at me like he was gone kill me.

Fuck, im finna die.

My leg began jumping, my lip trembled, I had to pee, "Joe im sorry." I apologized once again.

He chuckled, "You sorry but you still LYING! Stop laying Lani just just stop lying."

"Im not lying."

"YES YOU ARE!" He threw the beer bottle at my head causing em to duck. I started crying. I couldn't hold my piss no more as I watched his feet move toward me. Pulling me up from the floor he yelled, "LEMME SEE YO STOMACH!"

"J-"

BOOM

"LIFT UP YO SHIRT BEFORE I DO IT!"

"I ca-an't joe." I cried shaking my head.

Dropping to the floor he kicked my stomach really really hard, I ached and yelled in agony. My baby, "AHH!"

"WHOSE IS IT BITCH! WHOSE IS IT!"

"STOP JOE!" The kicks just kept coming, my hands covered my stomach and so did my body, I felt more piss escape my bladder but it felt like a period. "STOP JOE YOURE HURTING ME!"

"YOU FUCKING SLUT! YOU WANNA HOE AROUND AND GET PREGNANT!"

Little does he know. Or he does know.

"JOE STOP!" I coughed up some blood, "please." I felt so weak, I was stuck. All I was thinking about was my baby.

"You got some mother fucking nerve." He laughed, "Get the fuck up Lani." He told me. I couldn't. "I SAID GET THE FUCK UP!"

"I CAN'T!" I croaked out, "It hurts Joe. It really hurts." Tears falling from my eyes I continued to hold my stomach.

He shook his head and went to sniff a line, "Ight. Come on." He grabbed my arm causing me to flinch, but using all of his strength he picked me up and started caring me out the house.

My head was hurting the most, I had to throw up, I kept on leaking. I was wet. I felt wet everywhere.

This is it for me. This is how I die isn't it?
My baby- what about- what about my baby

____________
Comment
Vote
Share

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

810 25 23
After building the courage to escape her long-term abusive relationship Naomi Banks hits the road running and finds herself back in her hometown for...
156K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
645K 17.8K 74
*@Z__Leoo* As a girl growing up with no mother and a father that was a crackhead 18 yearold Asia learned the hard way well dodging people that her da...
66.6K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙